Review of JemJem

JemJem reviews

Tel: 9493982206

lawrences121
6/12/19

I ordered a MacBook from them and they delivered the MacBook within 6 days. I've been using the MacBook for 3 weeks now and have not noticed any issue. Great service.

paulg602
5/31/19

A big thumbs up to these guys.....I ordered a MacBook pro from these guys and I've got nothing but joy. Very clean no defects and functions smoothly.

anorlds
5/29/19

I ordered 2 Ipad pro for my High School Boys and both are in perfect condition. One was almost brand new while the other had a little scratch behind which is not obvious. I'm glad i got value for my money.

bestbuyj
5/9/19

Pre-owned items purchased through Best Buy come from Jem Jem and are garbage!!! Jem Jem will lose the original items you send in for repair and replace it what they deem to be an "equivalent." Then, Best Buy will make you continue to pay on your Best Buy credit card account and refuse to refund due to serial numbers not matching the original item. Scam alert!!!

tm250
3/29/19

Orderd an Ipad for a fair price. After all, it was in fair condition. Opened it up, turned it on had to pick my language realized it was in voice/screen mode when. everytime you touch the tablet tells you what it is it was very hard to set up. I got all the way to the end and it got stuck on something and kept searching and searching it then shut the screen off and kicked me out so I had to start over. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the voice off of here and I still haven't been able to start up the tablet properly. I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't someone else's piece of junk they traded in somehow. It's actually not a fair price or a good deal if the thing never works properly. Don't think I'll be trusting Jem Jem again with my hard-earned money.

danid32
3/22/19

I'm happy I bought my phone from them. For now the phone is faultless. I'll update if I have any issue with it.

malons
3/20/19

I'm was never a fan of refurbished until I bought one from them. Price was fair enough and the quality was good too. For now I'm in.

andyj88
3/11/19

No much words to say.... Received the phone in an excellent condition and so has it been for 2 weeks. A good store to buy refurbished Apple devices.

ingridp20
3/10/19

Bought a full functional Ipad 3 mini from this store and I'm happy about it. It beats my expectation already and I'll surely use them again.

robino41
3/5/19

Easy site to navigate and quick delivery. Great customer service with follow up. Highly recommend this site. This was my second time ordering from the site.

christiana91
3/5/19

4 days after I placed my order for an Ipad 3 I received it. The product beats my expectation. I was expecting less but got more. It's been working perfectly and I'm glad I bought from them.

nickolask2
3/2/19

I pad was in great working order and perfect shape as described, would highly recommend to buy from this company

adamd170
3/1/19

Apple I Pad wouldn't charge from the start. Refund took over a month. Will never buy again. Horrible customer service and management.

rodgerh20
3/1/19

I was very dissatisfied with JemJem. The iPhone I purchased for my granddaughter was supposed to be unlocked and T-Mobile ready. They could not open the phone. I took it to an Apple store and was told the phone was locked, unable to be opened and he found an indication on the phone it was either lost or.stolen. After returning, it took 5 weeks to get my money back.

normam68
3/1/19

Shame on me! I ordered an iPad 3 what I thought was a later model iPad but was was an older slow iPad with Cadillac permenantly engraved on the back. I did receive an iPad 3, released in 2012, I just thought it was a newer model. Again, Shame on Me. I think a release date in the JemJem description would help customers know how old the items are.

natashas117
2/25/19

Just received the Ipad i ordered from this Company today and everything looks good. Ipad was exactly as described. A friend recommended them so i gave them a try and they didn't disappoint.

hermans39
2/25/19

I received my MacBook 5 days after purchase and it's been working fine over the last 10 days. It looks good and definitely worth the money.

fabianj7
2/22/19

Can't believe i got an iphone8 for an unbeatable price. The phone was in good condition and the shipping was expedient.

chelseaj20
2/20/19

I was particularly impressed by the customer service, Fast Shipping ( 4 days) and quality of the product ( Ipad). Great experience dealing with them.

lawrencee26
2/19/19

I'm not used to writing reviews but on this case i have to. This is the first time I'm Buying a refurbished phone and i got good value for money spent. The IPhone 8 is just in perfect condition and more than what i bargained for considering the price. I will buy from them again buy may be a MacBook this time around

andyw141
2/17/19

I bought an IPad from them and everything went smooth. Product was in good shape upon arrival till date. Shipping was fast while the customer service was good too.

rodrigof45
2/12/19

Bought 2 itens at JemJem (iPad and iPhone).
Very satisfied no the iPad purchase, works great and excellent condition.
It came missing the slot card, but once claimed JemJem fastly shipped to me the missing part. Great and Job from JemJem.
On the iphone purchase, big disappointment, I cannot say the same,it was bought under EXCELLENT CONDITION but the battery is dead.
After Full charge, few minutes of use it turns off, very disappointing....wish it was advised earlier about this issue.
Thanks,
Rodrigo Fernandes.

robertb1415
2/5/19

Great Product (IPad 4) :with great delivery and excellent service. Want to get case for IPad. Will buy again!

bobm466
2/4/19

Ordered a iPhone 5s that Xfinity Mobile said would work with their system. JemJem sent the phone in the condition as listed. Phone received was as listed. Then XM said all the 5s phone would not now work. They lied. JemJem took back the phone as they state in their website they would. Mailed back the phone and credit was received. They rate high with me as a recommended vendor.

anar165
2/2/19

I have used the phone i bought from this shop for 3 weeks and have experienced no issues with it. Great value for money. I will patronize them again.

I would say yes based on the IPad 2 that I received. It was to be in fair condition, which it was as stated. However I am unable to get to the home screen as someone has the computer voice activated. The screen also is very unresponsive. I have to tap it about 50 times. I would not buy online again.

By T M.

For the past week I have had no issues with the phone. A great place to buy refurbished gadget's.

By Malon S.

Where did you send the email to?? It should be to support@jemjem.com . Usually respond in less than 24 hours. Did you purchase on jemjem.com or on other site that jemjem sells on?

By Jae K., JemJem Representative

You can contact jemjem.com with order ID. Send email to support@jemjem.com with your order ID. They should be able to help you with questions.

By Jae K., JemJem Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JemJem staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JemJem