Review of JemJem

Costa Mesa, California 92626, United States
support@jemjem.com

andyj88
3/11/19

No much words to say.... Received the phone in an excellent condition and so has it been for 2 weeks. A good store to buy refurbished Apple devices.

ingridp20
3/10/19

Bought a full functional Ipad 3 mini from this store and I'm happy about it. It beats my expectation already and I'll surely use them again.

robino41
3/5/19

Easy site to navigate and quick delivery. Great customer service with follow up. Highly recommend this site. This was my second time ordering from the site.

christiana91
3/5/19

4 days after I placed my order for an Ipad 3 I received it. The product beats my expectation. I was expecting less but got more. It's been working perfectly and I'm glad I bought from them.

nickolask2
3/2/19

I pad was in great working order and perfect shape as described, would highly recommend to buy from this company

adamd170
3/1/19

Apple I Pad wouldn't charge from the start. Refund took over a month. Will never buy again. Horrible customer service and management.

rodgerh20
3/1/19

I was very dissatisfied with JemJem. The iPhone I purchased for my granddaughter was supposed to be unlocked and T-Mobile ready. They could not open the phone. I took it to an Apple store and was told the phone was locked, unable to be opened and he found an indication on the phone it was either lost or.stolen. After returning, it took 5 weeks to get my money back.

normam68
3/1/19

Shame on me! I ordered an iPad 3 what I thought was a later model iPad but was was an older slow iPad with Cadillac permenantly engraved on the back. I did receive an iPad 3, released in 2012, I just thought it was a newer model. Again, Shame on Me. I think a release date in the JemJem description would help customers know how old the items are.

natashas117
2/25/19

Just received the Ipad i ordered from this Company today and everything looks good. Ipad was exactly as described. A friend recommended them so i gave them a try and they didn't disappoint.

hermans39
2/25/19

I received my MacBook 5 days after purchase and it's been working fine over the last 10 days. It looks good and definitely worth the money.

fabianj7
2/22/19

Can't believe i got an iphone8 for an unbeatable price. The phone was in good condition and the shipping was expedient.

chelseaj20
2/20/19

I was particularly impressed by the customer service, Fast Shipping ( 4 days) and quality of the product ( Ipad). Great experience dealing with them.

lawrencee26
2/19/19

I'm not used to writing reviews but on this case i have to. This is the first time I'm Buying a refurbished phone and i got good value for money spent. The IPhone 8 is just in perfect condition and more than what i bargained for considering the price. I will buy from them again buy may be a MacBook this time around

andyw141
2/17/19

I bought an IPad from them and everything went smooth. Product was in good shape upon arrival till date. Shipping was fast while the customer service was good too.

rodrigof45
2/12/19

Bought 2 itens at JemJem (iPad and iPhone).
Very satisfied no the iPad purchase, works great and excellent condition.
It came missing the slot card, but once claimed JemJem fastly shipped to me the missing part. Great and Job from JemJem.
On the iphone purchase, big disappointment, I cannot say the same,it was bought under EXCELLENT CONDITION but the battery is dead.
After Full charge, few minutes of use it turns off, very disappointing....wish it was advised earlier about this issue.
Thanks,
Rodrigo Fernandes.

robertb1415
2/5/19

Great Product (IPad 4) :with great delivery and excellent service. Want to get case for IPad. Will buy again!

bobm466
2/4/19

Ordered a iPhone 5s that Xfinity Mobile said would work with their system. JemJem sent the phone in the condition as listed. Phone received was as listed. Then XM said all the 5s phone would not now work. They lied. JemJem took back the phone as they state in their website they would. Mailed back the phone and credit was received. They rate high with me as a recommended vendor.

anar165
2/2/19

I have used the phone i bought from this shop for 3 weeks and have experienced no issues with it. Great value for money. I will patronize them again.

marka691
2/1/19

I bought an Iphone 8 from this shop a week ago. I've been on a fault-finding mission beu yet to discover any. Great price for such quality.

peggyd105
1/29/19

I bought an Apple laptop from this place 2 weeks ago. The laptop was exactly as described. They took $10 off the price as a new year bonus. Product arrived 4 days after purchase which is not bad. Great Customer service.

rufusg8
1/28/19

Just received my Phone from Jemjem yesterday . Phone looks great without defects. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.

elop
1/28/19

The IPhone I bought from this shop was far better than the previous shop I bought from last year. The price was way cheaper. I will buy again from them.

margarets124
1/22/19

The phone I got was at a great price, the shipping was quick, and they even gave me $10 towards another item

savioure
1/22/19

I bought an IPhone 8 from these guys and I do not regret doing business with them. Will try them again.

mariaj155
1/21/19

Saw their ad on Facebook and visited their shop. Bought a black IPAD AIR 2 from them and they shipped within 3 days. I have only used the IPAD for 3 weeks and so far it's been a satisfactory experience. I will update my reviews in 6 months.

No... No...... No.... i'm currently using the Phone i bought from them

By Andy J.

I've been using the IPhone 8 i bought from them for two weeks and i have encountered no issues. I received the product 5 days after purchase.

By Andy J.

You can contact jemjem.com with order ID. Send email to support@jemjem.com with your order ID. They should be able to help you with questions.

By Jae K., JemJem Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JemJem staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JemJem