Review of JemJem

JemJem reviews

matthewb383
1/15/19

Both two refurbished laptops. One from amazon one from Best Buy both came from JemJem. One had its battery swell and destroy the computer. The other was extremely slow and Best Buy couldn't fix it. This company is a scam and large dealers need to quit using such con artists

carlap82
1/14/19

I order a laptop from the Walmart website, the order promised arrival by 17th and by that date they hadn't even send the item, not even a tracking number. I recommend you stay away from this seller, not a professional seller.

amandad219
1/9/19

I placed an order through walmart.com for my sisters Christmas gift with them seeing the reviews they had I thought everything would be fine. I ordered and Ipad mini, It got here in time and then when I opened the box and turned it on the screen had been malfunctioning. So I did not freak out or anything I just called there support team. I spoke with a guy he sent me a label and I sent it in the mail on December 22nd. I talked to him asking for a replacement and he said when it came they would send out a new one. I called them yesterday still having not received a replacement. Even then I was understanding because the holidays I knew everything was backed up. They said I would receive and email that day and I did. But it was a refund of the money which I had stated was not what I wanted. So I called today and the girl on the phone was nice in the beginning. I explained to her they should have called me to give me a decision. She said they had none in stock. I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor seeing I am in customer service industry as a manager myself. She put me on hold came back on the phone after 10 minutes and was saying hello so I said hello back like 3 more times and then said I know you can hear me and she hung up on me. I tried to call back and they are now not answering my calls. I will never deal with this company again they are completely unprofessional and rude. Stay clear of them!!!

nancyc451
1/6/19

Bought 2 phones, different purchases. So far so good. Fast. Great customer service. Great products.

lamard18
1/1/19

Good quality merchandise from Jem Jem,this my third thing I order within a year,also I received my items on time,also they functional just how they said

paulak66
1/1/19

Ordered 2 refurbished iPads for grandchildren. Arrived in like new condition. Work well! Happy kids!

donnr10
12/28/18

Excellent and product was as good as expected. It was in excellent shape as advertised. I would shop there again and will definitely recommend JemJem.

tierrah1
12/26/18

............Fast shipping, legit company and the product I bought was just as described....................................

colleenm129
12/25/18

I ordered with enough time for delivery and paid the extra for faster delivery.....then my purchase seemed to stall out in CA for a few days. Almost didn't get it in time as it got delivered after 6pm on Christmas eve. I have ordered from JemJem several times with no problems but the last 2 purchases have been disappointing

jacobl107
12/24/18

Ordered the macbook pro advertised as excellent condition. Machine arrived as advertised. Very pleased.

elizabethc439
12/24/18

After some bad experiences with other companies. Highly recommended JemJem. Product was exactly what we expected and received it in a good amount of time

jessicay42
12/24/18

This was perfect for my son's Christmas gift! Seriously looks fresh out of the box! Not a single scratch. This was the only way I was going to afford an iPad for him and I am quite pleased. I will make future purchases.

kims500
12/10/18

I did everything I should of done. The shipping status kept changing and did not know what day it was coming and it never did come. File a police report and contacted my card but still no money or item. Will never do business with them. I did not even know it was them till I tried to find out where my iPad was. I was thinking I ordered from walmart.com that it was walmart not a 3rd person who doesn't help.

sarav56
10/27/18

I never got the item and they wouldn't give me my money back. Technically I'm paying for something I never have.

uthabilev
9/7/18

If you're looking for a good experience with their delivery WRONG SHOP! They promise a magical 1 day delivery....8 days later and I'm still being left to hang dry

marquiseg
7/8/18

I brought a supposed to be unlocked iPhone took it to the store and they told me it was locked I want my money back

victorias105
9/1/17

I ordered my daughter an iPhone 6 plus for her bday... Received an iPhone 6 that is locked and still has another financial obligation on it. $400 and I can't use my phone. I want my money back!

jamesk232
8/3/17

I bought 3 of my used iphones from jemjem and I love the price and quality of the device. Came with free shipping, Free 90 day warranty(this was important as these are used electronics). Had issue with 1 of the item, screen wasn't responsive, contact them got RMA same day, got the replacement in a week. Overall great experience! Keep up!

krisn23
8/2/17

iPhone 6 I bought from jemjem is the best one i bought online. Price was great condition was great. Free shipping and got shipment in 2 days. Highly recommended.

shavonh
6/22/17

Received 1 part, instead of 2.

Couldn't use the product, without the other part.

Very disappointed.

ivant23
6/21/17

I bought a 'refurbished' phone and its screen fell off 4 days later. JemJem wants me to send this phone first, they would spend 7-10 business days figuring stuff out before sending me a replacement phone (probably another lemon). I can't be without phone for 3 weeks. I will absolutely never buy again.

shakeebs
6/21/17

Heard good things about it but was thoroughly disappointed by the iphone I bought. The touch screen wasn't working properly. However, the three stars for very good customer service. The process of returning the equipment was very easy.

lawrencem57
6/21/17

Received phones in the mail and took to a Verizon store and to purchase a SIM card but technician stated it would not work on their network. I researched it before I bought the phones and they were supposed to work on Verizon.

heatherb172
6/21/17

received very quickly in exact condition as described................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

davidh528
6/21/17

prompt delivery as promised. price was ok, not great, but ok/reasonable. no complaints from me.
now i'm just filling up space so as to reach the required 100 character count that jemjem is forcing me to write.

Nope! I did pay for the "perfect condition" one so I can't tell you what the lower condition ones would be like. I will for sure order from them for all my future tech needs.

By Jessica Y.
Questions? Get answers from the JemJem staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JemJem