JeffreeStarCosmetics reviews

Chatsworth,, CA 91311, United States
alicia@jeffreestarcosmetics.com

maryr540
4/27/19

Applied directly to the under eye skin, with no moisturizer on and I am 51! Went on so nicely and did not get cakey in my fine lines. The color "peach" did a great job correcting the darkness under my eye area. I can't wait to use this on a day I'm wearing normal make-up!

brandonp46
4/22/19

I've always gotten good quality Products whenever I order from Jeffree's Website. I've only ever had 1 order come messed up, and that was only the wrong T-shirt size came to me in the mail. They let me keep it and they sent me the correct size Tee. So I got an extra tee, even if it is too small... The only reason I didn't give him a 5 Star rating is because on his "launching days" he knows his site is going to be jam packed and end up crashing and freezing up on everyone, yet he doesn't make his site any better or more efficient when checking out on said launch days... BUT... Any other time I have EVER ordered from him (just buying stuff not on launches) I get my order super fast! One time i ordered a liquid Lipstick on Sunday night, and got it that Friday! So he does have a good & fast system down for sending out his merch. I just wish his Website would accommodate for when he has HUGE Launches and has Hundreds upon hundreds of people on his site at once! I will keep buying from Jeffree Star Cosmetics and I will continue to support him and his brand. I love Jeffree Star So Maaacccchhhhhhhh!

melloneys
1/21/19

Now this online store/brand is good and can also be bad.The eye products themselves are really good, bold choice of colours. Good because they are cruelty free...vegan ingredients etc Very good formulas, the colours and pigments are exactly what you see in their packaging when put on your face. But to be honest not for every day wear, his pallets are not tans, beiges etc I got the 24KT highlighter kit, that is better as eye shadow I think. They last a while, though the lip products did not. We found the lip gloss did not last, my daughter said it did not pass the kissing test and she found it heavy. I got two lipsticks, the packaging is very cool, but the lipsticks feel dry and make your lips look dry too. Pricing is very fair for the quality of the items. The items though were no better than a cheaper brand such as e.l.f. I must say I prefer their products and I think Anastasia & Hudu are better equal priced products than Jeffree Stars. Another problem seems to be that they do not produce enough stock to keep up with demand, so there can be massive waiting times for your order. Jeffree Star does not seem to care about his customers and normally blocks people who complain on his social media accounts. Sometimes he is quite rude to them (not the person he portrays in his videos), his customer service is very bad, any emails sent to his store site seem to be ignored. We have sent two, got no reply.However if you are happy to go through this just to own a Jeffree Star product, do it. We got caught up in his charming hype, but I feel his products are mainly suited to his face etc and he is all about the money and showing it off. Money from customers who get rudely treated or ignored.I did leave a far better review but as I said emails ignored, seen how he replies to people asking where their orders are.

Tip for consumers: Order well a head if for gifts or you need the item for a certain event.

sagef1
1/4/19

At this point I don't know what's going on with the pallet I got my girlfriend. I ordered it a month ago and now I just received today a email saying it's been shipped even though it said it was being shipped a month ago. At this point they just took my money, and I can't get them to respond back. Don't ever buy from this company again .

susanm867
12/19/18

I placed an order Dec 7. Today is Dec 19. I just received an email that says my order is processing (the order confirmation Dec 7 said it was processing) and may take longer than usual due to the time of year. I tried calling them about 20 times. NOBODY answers the phone! I have sent a couple of emails also - NOBODY answers the emails. I will NEVER order from them again. NEVER!

clarar37
9/5/18

I really love him and ive been watching his youtube channel since 2010 and he rocks his brand also is incredibly cool and his white lipstock i believe is this only brand that makes that color sick rigjt

margog14
8/18/18

Lips: long wear, doesn't bleed, stays on after a meal, good texture, beautiful shade range.
Palettes: long wear, lovely colour selection, beautiful at blending, little to no fall out. Highlighters: PIGMENTED. great selection of colours.

Only problem I have with it are the custom fees, but that's not really a Jeffree Star cosmetics problem. I almost exclusively wear JSC.

denah15
8/3/18

He's just the best and I love everything he has. When I tried the blood sugar palette I was just aw struck causeof it's beauty and how it look on me

mariaha8
8/3/18

I purchased a few of Jeffree's lipsticks and was not disappointed at all. They are very matte, stay for a long period of time, don't bleed. They are also very affordable compared to other brands and the shipping didn't take too long. I love the product and would definitely purchase again.

ashleya109
10/27/17

Bought a highlighter and two liquid lips from there. Amazing service and had quick delivery. Only complaint is that I should have got more but they were sold out of a lot

kennedym3
10/25/17

I have loved Jeffree Star since the beginning of this career. I ordered the Nudes Vol. 1 Liquid Velour Lipstick pack on Thursday and literally paid normal shipping and got them on Tuesday. Incredible quality, incredible shipping speed, incredible everything.

carlyc17
9/15/17

I have ordered 2 lipsticks from this site - P*ssywhipped and Candyas*!
Both are very good quality.
They have very good quality and a lot of pigment.
They're definitely worth the $18 you pay!

huldad
6/13/17

I love them and there online store they have the most unique make-up and super fast shipment and always so nice and ready to help you out. really really happy with them.

jennifers351
4/3/17

I did like his eye shadow, the lip stick is dry and flaky I have my own proof. the high lighter ice cold is great but his formula is not consistent at all. the princess cut is hard as a ROCK . you have to scrape it with your nail to get any pigment. his service is horrible rude and disrespectful. I regret even ordering off his site if ever do again, will go to beauty lish

keishar6
12/2/16

I ordered the ice cold skin frost, and I was actually very concerned that I ordered off a fake website for a second. It doesn't match any of the swatches for it that I've seen, however it is super pigmented. I feel like they sent me king tut or maybe a different gold one in the wrong box. The shipping was fast and came in a bright pink box, and like I said it is super pigmented, so I will be keeping it anyways.

gabrielleo
8/25/16

Jeffree Star has a lot of liquid lipsticks in loads of amazing shades and is constantly bringing out new products and shades. I decided to get a liquid lipstick in the shade 'unicorn blood' to try for myself because I read a lot of mixed reviews, the colour is amazing and the liquid lipstick smells nice. I ordered from him on the 19.07.2016 and the package came really quickly, in about 6 days. The packaging was cute, it was a brown box with the logo on it and once opened the product was protected by pink bubble wrap, the packaging from the product itself is adorable. I didn't have any problems with the delivery or the product, although I wasn't too keen on paying $10 for shipping from the US to the UK I will definitely buy more of his products and I can't wait to see what he comes out with next!

I gave three stars for the shipping fee and because a lot of his products were sold out so didn't actually have that much choice in the end

Tip for consumers: You might need to constantly check the site to see if the product you want has been restocked because a lot of it gets sold out quickly

Questions? Get answers from the JeffreeStarCosmetics staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JeffreeStarCosmetics