JeffreeStarCosmetics reviews

Chatsworth,, CA 91311, United States
alicia@jeffreestarcosmetics.com

melloneys
1/21/19

Now this online store/brand is good and can also be bad.The products themselves are really good, nice choice of colours for everyone from the day to day to the bold. Perfect because they are cruelty free...vegan ingredients etcVery good formulas, the colours and pigments are exactly what you see in their packaging when put on your face. They last a while, though the lip products did not. Pricing is very fair for the quality of the items. The items though were no better than a cheaper brand such as e.l.f. The packaging is cool, some a bit large so best kept at home not in your bag (though top ups seem not to be needed so maybe a moot point).Now the problem seems to be that they do not produce enough stock to keep up with demand, so there can be massive waiting times which is a shame.Jeffree seems to care about his customers and be a good person (see his videos) but this does not get passed on through out the buying service, customer service is a tad iffy!However if you are happy to possibly wait for your goods, it is well worth it.He has a popular brand, maybe one could say it is the reason for the lags now and then, I think in time the problem will be sorted out. When it is 5 stars.

Tip for consumers: Order well a head if for gifts or you need the item for a certain event.

sagef1
1/4/19

At this point I don't know what's going on with the pallet I got my girlfriend. I ordered it a month ago and now I just received today a email saying it's been shipped even though it said it was being shipped a month ago. At this point they just took my money, and I can't get them to respond back. Don't ever buy from this company again .

susanm867
12/19/18

I placed an order Dec 7. Today is Dec 19. I just received an email that says my order is processing (the order confirmation Dec 7 said it was processing) and may take longer than usual due to the time of year. I tried calling them about 20 times. NOBODY answers the phone! I have sent a couple of emails also - NOBODY answers the emails. I will NEVER order from them again. NEVER!

clarar37
9/5/18

I really love him and ive been watching his youtube channel since 2010 and he rocks his brand also is incredibly cool and his white lipstock i believe is this only brand that makes that color sick rigjt

margog14
8/18/18

Lips: long wear, doesn't bleed, stays on after a meal, good texture, beautiful shade range.
Palettes: long wear, lovely colour selection, beautiful at blending, little to no fall out. Highlighters: PIGMENTED. great selection of colours.

Only problem I have with it are the custom fees, but that's not really a Jeffree Star cosmetics problem. I almost exclusively wear JSC.

denah15
8/3/18

He's just the best and I love everything he has. When I tried the blood sugar palette I was just aw struck causeof it's beauty and how it look on me

mariaha8
8/3/18

I purchased a few of Jeffree's lipsticks and was not disappointed at all. They are very matte, stay for a long period of time, don't bleed. They are also very affordable compared to other brands and the shipping didn't take too long. I love the product and would definitely purchase again.

ashleya109
10/27/17

Bought a highlighter and two liquid lips from there. Amazing service and had quick delivery. Only complaint is that I should have got more but they were sold out of a lot

kennedym3
10/25/17

I have loved Jeffree Star since the beginning of this career. I ordered the Nudes Vol. 1 Liquid Velour Lipstick pack on Thursday and literally paid normal shipping and got them on Tuesday. Incredible quality, incredible shipping speed, incredible everything.

carlyc17
9/15/17

I have ordered 2 lipsticks from this site - P*ssywhipped and Candyas*!
Both are very good quality.
They have very good quality and a lot of pigment.
They're definitely worth the $18 you pay!

huldad
6/13/17

I love them and there online store they have the most unique make-up and super fast shipment and always so nice and ready to help you out. really really happy with them.

jennifers351
4/3/17

I did like his eye shadow, the lip stick is dry and flaky I have my own proof. the high lighter ice cold is great but his formula is not consistent at all. the princess cut is hard as a ROCK . you have to scrape it with your nail to get any pigment. his service is horrible rude and disrespectful. I regret even ordering off his site if ever do again, will go to beauty lish

keishar6
12/2/16

I ordered the ice cold skin frost, and I was actually very concerned that I ordered off a fake website for a second. It doesn't match any of the swatches for it that I've seen, however it is super pigmented. I feel like they sent me king tut or maybe a different gold one in the wrong box. The shipping was fast and came in a bright pink box, and like I said it is super pigmented, so I will be keeping it anyways.

gabrielleo
8/25/16

Jeffree Star has a lot of liquid lipsticks in loads of amazing shades and is constantly bringing out new products and shades. I decided to get a liquid lipstick in the shade 'unicorn blood' to try for myself because I read a lot of mixed reviews, the colour is amazing and the liquid lipstick smells nice. I ordered from him on the 19.07.2016 and the package came really quickly, in about 6 days. The packaging was cute, it was a brown box with the logo on it and once opened the product was protected by pink bubble wrap, the packaging from the product itself is adorable. I didn't have any problems with the delivery or the product, although I wasn't too keen on paying $10 for shipping from the US to the UK I will definitely buy more of his products and I can't wait to see what he comes out with next!

I gave three stars for the shipping fee and because a lot of his products were sold out so didn't actually have that much choice in the end

Tip for consumers: You might need to constantly check the site to see if the product you want has been restocked because a lot of it gets sold out quickly

Questions? Get answers from the JeffreeStarCosmetics staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JeffreeStarCosmetics