Review of James Free

info@jamesfree.com
Free Shipping & Returns , Save 10% w/ Email Signup

teresar128
1/29/19

We are very satisfied with Jackie. We will return. It's not easy to find customer service like this anymore.

amyn120
1/17/19

Excellent experience. Was a bit afraid to spend $$ over the Internet. Was so pleased to apply the 20% discount on a brand name item. Made me complete the purchase. Very quick and safe shipping. Thank you very much.

territ78
1/17/19

friendly, fabulous, attentive service over several phone calls!
Highly recommend and would purchase here again.

kathrynb136
1/17/19

I ordered some ear cuffs. Their price beat the competition. James Free shipped them to me free of charge. I had several questions so used the chat. Got everything worked out. Then when I placed my order, I immediately got a personal email about when it would ship out. I will definitely use them again and do not hesitate to recommend James Free!

danielf255
1/17/19

I ordered the EF rainbow necklace. Beautiful necklace, great customer service from Abby. She was so nice and helpful. Shipping was fast and giftwrapping was beautiful. I will definitely order from James Free again.

joycet69
1/15/19

I made 2 purchases in a month, and both had upcharges when I picked up the items. I was told I had approved the charges. I did not forget extra charges for two times.

ellenf63
1/14/19

mj did an excelent job helping me with a special gift for one of my dear friendsa for her 40th birthday

debg70
1/14/19

I had a great experience with James Free. My repairs were done very quickly and accurately. It is always a pleasure doing business with James Free.

donnr11
1/14/19

Jackie was the first person to greet us at the door, she was wonderful and so very helpful and interested in what we were looking for.

christenek1
1/11/19

my bff and I had a blast shopping eating and drinking at the Christmas show. we always look forward to this time of the year with James free. very special. bought too much from you this year :-)

halr26
1/11/19

Randy Ihle does a great job! Very polite and great service after the sale. Not much more to say. I don't need 100 words.

reneac7
1/11/19

Awesome/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A one service/////////////////////////////////////////

craigs274
1/9/19

My wife was very pleased with her Christmas gift. The help was great and e en gift wrapped it for me. Thanks Liz.

johnp1278
1/9/19

Could not have found a better price on the item I shopped for. Even tried to buy it in the Caribbean, but James Free was still the best price. Keep those sales coming!!!

erinc297
1/9/19

I recently stopped in James Free in Montgomery for the first time after shopping a few other jewelry stores in the mall and I was pleasantly surprised. They offer a large selection of top quality jewelry and the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Ask for Maha. She is fantastic and can help you find or design exactly what you are looking for!

frankk157
1/9/19

Knowledgeable salesperson, and very helpful. I certainly would purchase from this store again. As much as I already knew about the product, there was more information I was provided that added to my body of knowledge.

davide403
1/9/19

I usually know what I like in jewelry however I need to rely on a jeweler to ensure that I'm buying the quality I pay for. That's why I buy the bulk of my pieces at James Free.

danielv151
1/7/19

Very helpful and kind sales rep - we were treated well without any pushiness. Will definitely come back again.

christopherc548
1/7/19

Justin, in the Montgomery store, is very knowlegable about watches and has been a big help. I hope to do more business in the future.

annb409
1/7/19

We have been customers for 30 years. No matter how small or large your budget or purchase, you received exceptional service every visit.

edwins62
1/7/19

For many years JF has been my go to jeweler. The experience is always pleasant, I never feel rushed or pressured to buy, specialists are extremely helpful and maintain a very good history on pieces I like and have purchased. This is so beneficial year over year for matching pieces. My wife loves everything I have purchased.

danaz12
1/7/19

I was looking for a piece of jewelry from an Italian manufacturer. I was able to find James Free from a search of that manufacturer.

I'm in Florida and James Free is in Ohio. It is like they are next door. So seamless to work with. They even had a piece made for me out of Italy. They took care of EVERYTHING.

philr95
12/29/18

Could not have been happier with my dealings with Molly and everyone else at James Free. Great experience

mazinh1
12/25/18

I needed to purchase a bracelet for my son and when I got on the phone with customer service they were able to find me the right one and ship it to me three days before

marip21
12/23/18

Abby was great. She ensured I was completely satisfied with my purchase and made the whole experience a breeze.

Questions? Get answers from the James Free staff and other customers.

3 Photos for James Free