Review of James Free

info@jamesfree.com
Free Shipping & Returns , Save 10% w/ Email Signup

hermanc27
8/17/19

My wife purchased my platinum wedding ring at James Free in 2006. Over the years, it looked dull and old. We were frankly considering a replacement. I asked James Free to polish it. I just picked it up and it is SPARKLING! It is just as brilliant as the day I first got it in 2006. It totally feels like a NEW ring. THANK YOU JAMES FREE TEAM. You're always there for all our special occasions, but this put it over the top for me. herman

triciag38
8/5/19

I went to James Free to have my wedding ring and bands reset. The staff was very helpful, and extremely professional. I ended up having a new setting created by their in-house designer. I absolutely love the way the ring turned out, and will definitely go back to James Free for any Fine Jewelry purchases or repairs!

georgeh339
5/16/19

As always a great selection of unique and high quality items at a great price and always great service from Hiroko

donalds336
5/5/19

Hiroko as usual provided excellent service and follow-up. I will be calling in the future for additional items.

damonh40
4/30/19

We are thankful that James Free always takes care of us, specifically Debbie at the Kettering office.

dianes428
4/29/19

I was greeted at the door and treated with respect during the entire transaction. I felt that I was a valued customer.

I will definitely return for all of my jewelry needs.

rebeccad207

David Yurman bracelet - very happy
Had to return a ring because stone fell out after just 2 weeks. Great service!

cindyp170
4/26/19

Love my new earrings. Great product. Shari knew i would love them. She has a great way with her customers, making each one feel special

iv6
4/26/19

This is how a long term relationship with a jeweler is established.
I started my experience with James Free passing by on a whim. I didn't happen to be dressed well and only had an idea of what I may wanted. The minute I walked in the door I was greeted Maha and I couldn't have asked to be treated any better. Throughout the next month their team found exactly what I wanted and even something special for my spouse. The jewelry is of the best quality and design. All of the staff, management and even the owner are an absolute pleasure to work with. There is no question I will be back for years to come.

devonh42
4/26/19

The staff was very professional and knowledgeable on what I was inquiring. I am very pleased with my purchase and look forward to doing businessfuture.

marylouk2
4/26/19

I have never felt rushed by the person helping me. Even when my purchase was small, I felt I had their complete attention.

tomg314
4/26/19

The entire staff is always very helpful but Randy is above and beyond. I truly enjoy working with him on my watch purposes and will continue to work with him for all of my watch needs going forward.

kristenb147
4/26/19

Scott is always professional and interested in what my objective may be for a gift or a self purchase. The staff is pleasant and helpful too.

jenniferd505
4/26/19

Wonderful!!! Thank you so much for your help. I love my John Hardy jewelry. We will definitely be back to buy more.

jimmyr80
4/26/19

Scott is always a pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always suggesting different styles and items he thinks my family would like. He recently called me about a Patek and I purchased the watch because it was what I had been looking for and he remembered. Great asset to your staff! We only purchase from JF because you have wonderful employees and exceptional products.

dand366
4/26/19

I had a wonderful experience with James Free. The saleswoman was helpful, patient and low pressure. I had to call back to pick up something and she was off that day. But I left her a message and she called me back on her day off.

I will certainly use James Free in the future.

pranavk7
4/26/19

I have been a customer for about 14 years and this establishment is top notch, from the ownership down! My AD for life!

nancyb743
4/26/19

I always enjoy shopping at James Free. Everyone is extremely pleasant and helpful, even if I am just browsing.

chucke24
4/26/19

My wife and I went to James Free to get her a birthday present. As always, the people at James Free were friendly and very helpful. They respected our price range and found my wife just the right piece. This is why we return time and again.

timb468
4/26/19

Randy was awesome! He made the purchase so enjoyable and memorable. The watch is on my wrist now. It is my favorite! I love James Free!

kathyk242
3/25/19

Wonderful shopping experience at JF! We were buying a diamond ring for my 70th birthday and our 40th wedding anniversary. I was greeted by Sergio and, after hearing our plan, he introduced us to Patricia, the custom designer. They both worked with us for quite some time, done without my calling ahead for an appointment. We returned about a week later to see the mock-up and finalize details. I just picked up my new ring which, in a word, is stunning! Patricia is a fantastic designer and kept me informed every step of the way. Both Sergio and Patricia were patient, pleasant, professional. Couldn't be happier.

michaelf723
3/22/19

A very enjoyable and fun shopping experience. The sales associate that I worked with (Debbie B.) was very pleasant and helpful. I look forwards for my next visit to James Free.

gregr324
3/18/19

Excellent experience with Michael Koen, very professional. Made buying a family time piece effortless. Thank you.

paulf355
3/18/19

Dropped off watches for repair and maintenance, customer service was great, and while one watch took some time (out of their control), my wife's watch was serviced and returned quickly. Both watches look great and are working fantastic.

stephaniet159
3/16/19

We found this place by accident and are so happy we did. From the second we walked in the door we were blown away by the customer service we received from Anna. We told her what type of ring we were looking for. She ran around the store finding everything that met our criteria. She was patient with us and even offered us a drink. When we left it was raining and she walked us to our car with her umbrella. Anna's customer service far exceeded our expectations and was superior to the other stores we have visited.

James Free is a totally legit company. They've been in Dayton for decades. They also have a store in Cincinnati. Buy from them without any concern or fear. They are good people.

By herman c.
Questions? Get answers from the James Free staff and other customers.

3 Photos for James Free