Review of James Free

info@jamesfree.com
Free Shipping & Returns , Save 10% w/ Email Signup

kathyk242
3/25/19

Wonderful shopping experience at JF! We were buying a diamond ring for my 70th birthday and our 40th wedding anniversary. I was greeted by Sergio and, after hearing our plan, he introduced us to Patricia, the custom designer. They both worked with us for quite some time, done without my calling ahead for an appointment. We returned about a week later to see the mock-up and finalize details. I just picked up my new ring which, in a word, is stunning! Patricia is a fantastic designer and kept me informed every step of the way. Both Sergio and Patricia were patient, pleasant, professional. Couldn't be happier.

michaelf723
3/22/19

A very enjoyable and fun shopping experience. The sales associate that I worked with (Debbie B.) was very pleasant and helpful. I look forwards for my next visit to James Free.

gregr324
3/18/19

Excellent experience with Michael Koen, very professional. Made buying a family time piece effortless. Thank you.

paulf355
3/18/19

Dropped off watches for repair and maintenance, customer service was great, and while one watch took some time (out of their control), my wife's watch was serviced and returned quickly. Both watches look great and are working fantastic.

stephaniet159
3/16/19

We found this place by accident and are so happy we did. From the second we walked in the door we were blown away by the customer service we received from Anna. We told her what type of ring we were looking for. She ran around the store finding everything that met our criteria. She was patient with us and even offered us a drink. When we left it was raining and she walked us to our car with her umbrella. Anna's customer service far exceeded our expectations and was superior to the other stores we have visited.

davidf765
3/15/19

Everyone was great and very friendly. I have to say we couldn't have had a more pleasant experience, Maha was great!.

anns332
3/15/19

Dina met us at the door and "carried" us through to a completed sale and notified us as soon as the DJ ring arrived. She was fantastic.
Also was assisted by one other gracious woman. JF clearly hires wonderful people. We will be back.

ericp352
3/15/19

Thank you for the excellent service that I received during my recent purchase of a Breitling watch. I look forward to enjoying it for many years to come.

janeeb
3/5/19

I took my wedding rings in for repair and inspection. The jeweler did a beautiful job, returned them to me quickly, and the price was reasonable. He cleaned and buffed them so well they looked like they did the day I got them 15 years ago; amazing!

valeriew157
3/5/19

Absolutely beautiful merchandise. The level of customer service you receive at James Free is far above any other jeweler in our vicinity. The staff is knowledgeable and never try to upsell you but give an honest opinion. Hiroko and Sherry are two of my favorites!

rachelr169
3/4/19

Great service and attention to detail. Definitely makes me want to go back! I am looking forward to the special events that they mentioned as well as just shopping.

chadi5
3/4/19

Wonderful service, great people to work with and a one of a kind ring! She said yes! We had have the ring sized and was done by the next day.

terrib161
2/28/19

It is always a pleasure going into James Free. I frequently go in to have the diamonds in my wedding rings checked and cleaned. Everyone is so pleasant and friendly. Randy greeted me that day as he has many times in the past. He knows my name and what I like in David Yurman jewelry. I purchased a fabulous bracelet. He also held me view items for my wish list.

Thank you Randy and everyone at James Free.

Terri Brisendine

sahara15
2/26/19

We have lived in this area for the past eight years and purchased many beautiful jewelry pieces from James Free.The quality of the merchandise and the professionalism of the sales staff are consistently excellent. We plan to buy many more jewelry pieces and they all will be from James Free.

gregoryt59
2/26/19

Joyce made my buying experience so enjoyable. Usually you don't get this excited about spend over 6K on a watch, but she made it worth every penny. I LOVE MY NEW OMEGA SEAMASTER!

andrewp307
2/26/19

The design experience was good, rings are beautiful. Sherry was a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, one of the two custom rings lost a stone only a couple weeks after we received them. Sherry said they will remake the ring but honestly, that makes me pause about the quality of the rings. We paid nearly $4k for two platinum rings with stones and one has already come apart. Hopefully the next ring is better.

nancyt216
2/26/19

I had rings resized and vintage pearls earrings with screw backs repurposed into pearl charms to hang from hoops. Liz was very helpful & knowledgeable. She is delightful to work with.

jamesm1663
2/26/19

Professional, caring individuals. Real pleasure to visit their store. Quality merchandise with a great inventory.

mikeb869
2/26/19

Always a pleasure dealing with James Free! Have come back multiple times and greatly appreciate their knowledge and customer service. Randy is the best!

ronalda179
2/26/19

James Free was able to obtain a Rolex Air King that I desired. However, were unable to make me a competitive offer on my current Rolex that I was trading in . The staff was professional but in the end I will go to another Rolex retailer to obtain this watch.

richd62
2/26/19

Great experience getting a family watch repaired! Convenient, friendly and reasonable. Wonderful team of associates.

kathye86
2/26/19

Debbie makes the trip to JF an awesome experience! She's very knowledgeable, professional and very kind.

heidiw68
2/21/19

The earrings came in a timely manner which I greatly appreciated. One earring is bent and very difficult to put the back on. It was very disappointing. No flaws other than that.

jenniferr429
2/20/19

This site is incredible and I love the excellence this site has to offer. The jewelry is beautiful and the prices fit any budget. I would recommend this site for the lovers and the one's ready for commitment.

scottk261
2/19/19

Bought this watch for my son as a birthday gift. It was what he wanted and this was the best price I found online. Great communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. I will shop here again.

Questions? Get answers from the James Free staff and other customers.

3 Photos for James Free