Review of IthacaSports

questions@ithacasports.com

1 star

evelynb70
8/10/18

We have been using Sore no More for years and we have experienced excellent results from it, and recommended it to many of our friends and family.

joeb539
7/9/18

This product works really well. I was introduced to it by my chiropractor, and have used it every day since.

peterh384
6/4/18

Good array of products to choose from. Website easy to navigate. Ordering was simple, delivery was timely! Will shop there again!!!

bettyp72
5/22/18

I have used Sombra in the past and it really works on sore bones along with aches and pains. I have had 5 back surgeries and this product is great for the arthritis and the aches resulting from residual pain.

judye32
5/13/18

Good Expierence, good products and pricing. I will definately shop with them again in the future.
Judy E. - New Jersey

louisew72
5/6/18

I actually ordered the wrong size but it will work. The next time I will know what size to order. Very quick delivery.

lynndan
5/1/18

I like the ease of shopping at home, free and prompt delivery! Plus, Sore No More provides relief from pain in my foot.

charlotted30
5/1/18

Always great delivery service, never keeping the customer waiting long days on end and love your products. They're the best.

sallyk38
4/29/18

Prompt delivery. Great communication when a glitch in my choice! Quality product at excellent price.

tonyt102
4/27/18

You carry the best products and most impressive shipment! My family, community, church, and friends across several states are equally impressed. I have ordered and paid for your products for over 12 consecutive years! I introduced your great products to hundreds of people and should receive a big discount or an occasional complimentary product. Thanks Ithacasports.com for being the very best! Tony

edd1126
4/11/18

Been using Sombra (nee: SorenoMore) for years. It definitely helps relieves aches and pains due to sports activities, etc. The best!

bonniec76
4/8/18

My family - myself, mom, dad - all use China Gel for aches, pains, throbs, etc. It really works. Found this website with competitive pricing, free shipping, and easy to use website. We'll be ordering again. Thanks!

williamg180
4/7/18

Item wasn't what i expected but I was hoping what we used in High school not near as hot keep looking for the Atomic Balmb !!!!

patriciab248
3/30/18

This is the best pain reliever I have ever used. It does have a strong menthol smell to some people, but with the results I get, I don't mind it at all. I would recommend this product to anyone.

I use it for my pains with osteoarthritis in my spine, hips, knees, and hands. It starts working within 30 minutes, and until anyone can prove to me of a better product, I will continue using my favorite.

vickiee12
3/29/18

speedy & free delivery when I needed my items ordered the most. Love Ithaca Sports....Will always recommend o others.. Quality Items, great prices that don't break the bank. Website design easy to follow, easy ordering. Love that they follow up on orders with customers. Ithaca Sports IS THE BET!!!.

jamesk282
3/13/18

You have the fastest service ,you never let us down. Thank you all so very much. It is so nice to get your products so fast and everything goes so smooth.jim kidd

kennethm102
3/8/18

ordered, shipped, received could not have been better. Thanks for doing business like it should be! Product was well pakaged and delivered just as reported.

scotts483
2/28/18

Thank you for the early delivery, it came in three days. and the product is just perfect.
My daughter hurt her knee and the quick responds is a great help!
Scott Solomon

jocelyng7
2/24/18

It's true, alternating heat and cold works! cold in the morning and heat in the evening. Very happy with this product

annb171
2/23/18

Excellent service, product is delivered so quickly that I sometimes forgot it has arrived. Just perfect for this old 80 yr lady with a few aches and pains. Thanks.

susiem30
2/1/18

i love my biofreeze so much, i wouldn't be without it, i buy it by the gallon. i use this product everyday, it has a very nice odor that disappears almost instantly. it gives me the relief i need from the arthritis i have.
Ithaca sports has always treated me right, their customer service is the best and they have fair values and they carry other supplies that you can not find in the local stores.
i cannot say enough good things about dealing with them.

berta39
2/1/18

Excellent company to due business with. Service is prompt and products are as advertised. Have been using product for several years.

traciew9
2/1/18

SeptemberI had ordered some Sombra from a chiropractor in September. In January I gave up and ordered it from Ithaca sports. It came in 3 days. Very happy with their service

jayc194
1/30/18

Great selection of products. timely & reasonable shipping. i ordered from them the day before a sale, and when I got the sale promo email the next day i asked them if i could get the sale pricing for my purchase-and they DID IT! i'll definitely keep doing business with these guys!

leono60
Leon O.
1/10/18

I know I have been using a lot of your "SOMBRA WARM THERAPY PRODUCT" but it is not all for me. Have been recommending and buying this product for others here in our community. Have not recommended to any one it has not helped.__
My wife uses it for leg cramps and I use it for arthritis and nerves in hands and feet that feels like needles being inserted. SOMBRA does help. Thanks for selling a great product at a very reasonable price. Leon & Dee Olsen, Walla Walla, WA

Questions? Get answers from the IthacaSports staff and other customers.

IthacaSports?