Review of IthacaSports

Tel: 800-716-9382
questions@ithacasports.com

stephenyn
11/14/18

I ordered the Battle sticky sleeve for my sons football game Sat and Sun. With theexpectation that it would arrive on time. Only later to be told theentire order was on hold because 1 was NOT in stock, a fact NOT told to me before ordering. When I found out I requested a refund and expected expedited delivery for what i accepted due to your company being the reason for the delay and the fact that I expressed my want for the item to be used in the upcoming games. What I received was a cold, "you didn't order expedited delivery". Very disappointed! Disgusted and unhappy. And guess WHAT, I still haven't received my item!

jime130
11/8/18

The purchasing process was easy. My order got to me earlier than anticipated. I will definitely purchase from Ithaca sports in the future.

amym571
11/7/18

The website was very easy to navigate. The price was great and received the product within 2 days with free shipping.

lisah648
11/2/18

We found a "difficult to find" product at Ithaca Sports. We have had great availability and delivery! Awesome Company!

patriciag330
10/31/18

Your size measuring guide is incorrect. These gloves are too small, what your guide says should be a medium in actuality a large. I have been ill and unable to return them or contact you. Since their too small their useless to me.

Response from Julie S., IthacaSports Representative
I am sorry they did not fit you. The manufacturer sets the sizing and we are not allowed to change the information. We would be happy to exchange them if you can find someone to get them to the post office. Sorry they have not worked for you.
cynthiah198
10/26/18

Thank you for your quick response. Order received in a quick and timely manner. Representative was extremely helpful and professional. Will use Ithaca Sports when other items they carry is needed

cindyr165
10/21/18

Same as above. Great product with quick mail time! Not much else to say. The biggest problem I have with this is the review narrative requires too many characters.

carys39
Cary S.
10/7/18

My order of Sombra natural cooling gel came quickly to my new address. At first, the company wouldn't deliver because my billing address and delivery address were not the same. I told the representative that I appreciated their refusal, as I had not changed my address yet with my credit card company and they caught that mistake made by me.

phyllisp76
10/4/18

Very fast delivery and well appreciated, since had a trip planned. Great products and selection available. Find them trustworthy.

maryh674
9/20/18

This was the first time using IthacaSports online and I was very impressed with the ease of ordering and finding this China Gel product I have used in the past and at a great price. They nicely cellophane the containers which no one has ever done before when shipping, so that was impressive too. The shipping came as was expected. I still have other things I want to buy, so I am excited I have a new online sports place to shop at. I would recommend this site to everyone.

christophers336
9/4/18

Finding replacement clips for elastic bandages is a challenge. IthacaSports has them. I bought two bags (a total of 40 clips). Excellent service and turn-around time. I highly recommend them.

evelynb70
8/10/18

We have been using Sore no More for years and we have experienced excellent results from it, and recommended it to many of our friends and family.

joeb539
7/9/18

This product works really well. I was introduced to it by my chiropractor, and have used it every day since.

peterh384
6/4/18

Good array of products to choose from. Website easy to navigate. Ordering was simple, delivery was timely! Will shop there again!!!

bettyp72
5/22/18

I have used Sombra in the past and it really works on sore bones along with aches and pains. I have had 5 back surgeries and this product is great for the arthritis and the aches resulting from residual pain.

judye32
5/13/18

Good Expierence, good products and pricing. I will definately shop with them again in the future.
Judy E. - New Jersey

louisew72
5/6/18

I actually ordered the wrong size but it will work. The next time I will know what size to order. Very quick delivery.

lynndan
5/1/18

I like the ease of shopping at home, free and prompt delivery! Plus, Sore No More provides relief from pain in my foot.

charlotted30
5/1/18

Always great delivery service, never keeping the customer waiting long days on end and love your products. They're the best.

sallyk38
4/29/18

Prompt delivery. Great communication when a glitch in my choice! Quality product at excellent price.

tonyt102
4/27/18

You carry the best products and most impressive shipment! My family, community, church, and friends across several states are equally impressed. I have ordered and paid for your products for over 12 consecutive years! I introduced your great products to hundreds of people and should receive a big discount or an occasional complimentary product. Thanks Ithacasports.com for being the very best! Tony

edd1126
4/11/18

Been using Sombra (nee: SorenoMore) for years. It definitely helps relieves aches and pains due to sports activities, etc. The best!

bonniec76
4/8/18

My family - myself, mom, dad - all use China Gel for aches, pains, throbs, etc. It really works. Found this website with competitive pricing, free shipping, and easy to use website. We'll be ordering again. Thanks!

williamg180
4/7/18

Item wasn't what i expected but I was hoping what we used in High school not near as hot keep looking for the Atomic Balmb !!!!

patriciab248
3/30/18

This is the best pain reliever I have ever used. It does have a strong menthol smell to some people, but with the results I get, I don't mind it at all. I would recommend this product to anyone.

I use it for my pains with osteoarthritis in my spine, hips, knees, and hands. It starts working within 30 minutes, and until anyone can prove to me of a better product, I will continue using my favorite.

Questions? Get answers from the IthacaSports staff and other customers.

IthacaSports?