Review of Ithacasports

Tel: 800-716-9382

1 star

susiem30
2/1/18

i love my biofreeze so much, i wouldn't be without it, i buy it by the gallon. i use this product everyday, it has a very nice odor that disappears almost instantly. it gives me the relief i need from the arthritis i have.
Ithaca sports has always treated me right, their customer service is the best and they have fair values and they carry other supplies that you can not find in the local stores.
i cannot say enough good things about dealing with them.

berta39
2/1/18

Excellent company to due business with. Service is prompt and products are as advertised. Have been using product for several years.

traciew9
2/1/18

SeptemberI had ordered some Sombra from a chiropractor in September. In January I gave up and ordered it from Ithaca sports. It came in 3 days. Very happy with their service

jayc167
1/30/18

Great selection of products. timely & reasonable shipping. i ordered from them the day before a sale, and when I got the sale promo email the next day i asked them if i could get the sale pricing for my purchase-and they DID IT! i'll definitely keep doing business with these guys!

leono60
Leon O.
1/10/18

I know I have been using a lot of your "SOMBRA WARM THERAPY PRODUCT" but it is not all for me. Have been recommending and buying this product for others here in our community. Have not recommended to any one it has not helped.__
My wife uses it for leg cramps and I use it for arthritis and nerves in hands and feet that feels like needles being inserted. SOMBRA does help. Thanks for selling a great product at a very reasonable price. Leon & Dee Olsen, Walla Walla, WA

judithw48
Judith W.
1/4/18

I have always been pleased with your products and your user friendly ordering methods on-line. Your description of each product is clearly identified. Appreciate your products. Thank you.

johnr581
12/22/17

I rarely buy anything online because when I decide to purchase I want it right then. I was pleased with the quick turnaround between ordering and receiving these items.

hankc20
12/17/17

Ever since Joe (Legg's) Namath advertised the Flexall 545 back in the mid 60's, it's kept me going and now my Wife and Neighbor also. Ithaca Sports is the only place to buy it and get it very fast. Thank You!!!!!

wesc22
Wes C.
12/16/17

China Gel is a wonderful product that I get once a year for my Wife at Christmas.
It is always a Gift for both of us. It is just that GOOD !!!

dorise12
12/10/17

Great for easing painful joints on us older folks. Easy to get through the mail and most affordable. I thank my foot doctor on every visit for recommending bio-freeze to relieve my discomfort!

jerryg70
12/5/17

Nice to find a business that cares about their customers. Order arrived in a timely manner and in good condition.

sherric31
12/5/17

I ordered a theraskin glove my MD recommended for OA and it came it 2 days. Wow- great service and great glove.

Questions? Get answers from the Ithacasports staff and other customers.

Ithacasports?