U.S. Medical Supplies reviews

3901A Commerce Park Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27610, United States

carolyns104
1/11/18

The chair is excellent. My dad loves it. The fellow who helped me order it was great. He guided me to the right size and chair. Make sure that you order the right size. My dad is tall so we ordered the larger size and we are glad that we did. The smaller would not lift him to the right position.

ruthb82
1/10/18

I ordered this chair for my 79 year old Mother. She had a total hip replacement and suffers from arthritis. Her other chair quit working after 11 years of daily use. We wanted another one the same brand. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone to place the order, Taylor, was so very kind and helpful. The chair arrived right when they said it would. It was free curve side delivery. The gentleman who brought it (can't remember his name) was very kind and polite. My sister and I (both in our 50's) got the chair inside and put together in just a few short minutes. It is very quiet and smooth, comfortable too. Thank you for a great product and very knowledgeable employees. And I might add that the price was less than half what we had paid at the pharmacy 11 years ago for the same brand.

Tip for consumers: I do not like ordering on line. It was really nice to speak with a representative who spoke plain English and knew all the answers to my questions. I would definitely recommend this company and the product to others.

juliek75
1/9/18

I bought this chair for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. He is a disabled veteran and was having problems getting in and out of his recliner. Problem solved!
We were very pleased with the quality of the chair as well as the customer service.

bettyw70
1/8/18

Very prompt responding to correspondence. The chairs are very comfortable and easy to operate. Shipping was slower than expected due to the holidays and weather, but otherwise very pleased with my purchase.

karenn82
1/8/18

This is the second Pride mobility scooter I have purchased from this company and they are wonderful to deal with. My scooter came before the expected arrival date which was a very pleasant surprise. For any needs I may have I would not hesitate to order from this company again! I give them an A plus along with my scooter

phillips64
12/24/17

The chair does everything it is supposed to do and does it exactly right. I have just returned from re-hab and I can do all of my chair exercises with just this one chair. With the heat and massage the chair is so comfortable that it should have a built in alarm as falling asleep is inevitable, but not dangerous as there are automatic shut offs on the heat and massage. Thanks for producing such a wonderful chair and thank you for the courteous and professional service from everyone involved with getting the chair to me.

woodrowv1
12/4/17

Purchase chair and head pillow and lumbar. Chair arrived before schedule date which was good. After setting chair up found the control box that lights stay on all the time. If we leave the control in the chair the cushion and control get warm. One night the control was under the back. When remove the whole area was extremely warm. Pillows to large for chair and not the same color as the material on the chair. Tried numerous times to contact salesman no reply. Talked to couple other salesman and they and transferred me to parts. Parts does not answer or return call. Very disapointed

Tip for consumers: A response from salesman who sold chair!

carls106
11/29/17

I have been holding off submitting a bad review long enough. The company charged my credit card with the promise of shipping my wife's chair in 12 business days. After the time was well passed I requested an update and the answer on October 24 was that the chair was back ordered and would ship on November 24. Since November 24 I have made four inquiries as to the status of the chair with no response whatsoever. I informed them that I would be disputing the charge if the answers are not forthcoming. Still deafening silence. I am giving them the rest of the week to respond before disputing the charge. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering the chair.

elainej30
11/14/17

WHERE IS THE CHAIR wE STILL DONT HAVE IT!!!!!!! WE HAVE CALLED AND CALLED AND GET NO REPLY! I AM CALLING THE CREDIT CARDE COMPANY IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TODAY!!!!

junen10
10/19/17

So helpful and nice..go my order done completely and I spent less money than shopping locally (sadly). My chair arrived earlier than expected which gave me much freedom..product itself is Wonderful and now my hubby wants one. Will shop with them again

Tip for consumers: Call them!!!

alizag3
10/10/17

Do not do business with this company! They lie to get a sale and their customer relations are heartless!

sylviav10
10/9/17

BAD SERVICE. U kept me on hold for 2 hours till I finally hung up. I only wanted to make order & change my address

bettyg43
9/16/17

My wife loves thischair so much you would not believe how much!!!!
We should have gotten it months ago
We love love love it
My wife can help herself so much more now
Betty and Gene Griffith

johng518
9/13/17

The sales person on the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered a lift chair with heat and massage and they said it would take longer. They gave me an accurate timeline and the chair was delivered when anticipated. I had the "white glove" delivery so they delivered it and set it up for my dad without me having to be there. I am very pleased with the whole experience!

anam163
8/12/17

I bought this chair for my husband who has ALS and he was not able to get up with regular recliner chair
This is very helpful and works well my only complaint or disappointment is that the setting area is small compared to the back high but again the price I guess made a difference on each product on the market

oletham1
8/1/17

As of right now neither product is working or functioning. We bought a stairlift and lift chair. The installer broke the lift and the second one had to order parts. He installed the parts and it's still not working. The cost is an additional 250 to come to fix a chair that never worked. Also the lift chair came in pieces and the heat and massage were never placed. The customer service is poor when it comes to fixing problems. No one answers the phone. And they've called my elderly parents and asked her for money. Shame on them. The only recourse is to get the credit card company to get the money back.

owneyz
6/21/17

I ordered a stair chair from these folks in September 2016. It didn't get installed until 11/16. Problem after problem. They finally sent some one 4/16 to have it checked out. It was determined that it had been installed incorrectly and had to be replaced. It is 6/16 - still waiting. Save your money and order equipment from a local vendor. Excuse after excuse - horrible customer service. They blame their problems on someone else. Don't waste your time with this company!

georget126
6/19/17

The "Golden" wheelchair that I purchased has given me the mobility around my house, that my 4 wheeled walker couldn't provide. The wheelchair is easy to use, and more importantly, does not allow me to fall over backwards, as I have a severe "balance" problem.

cs178
5/18/17

It takes a long time to receive your product and then 3 weeks after you receive your product they finally decide how much they will charge you for shipping in addition to the $9.99 you pau at check out. And yes as customer service stated shipping is estimated....however their shipping is way over charged. I ordered two items they came separate and I got charged an additional $14.99 3 weeks after with no notice what so ever. taking in the extra charges, find a website with legit shipping or free shipping

tomb271
4/15/17

We purchased the Rave chair lift with delivery promised in 7-10 days. Surprize it was on our doorstep in three. Than the fun started, installation and assembly. The instructions were good, written by someone whose first language appeared to be english. Thanks. The photos would be a better help if they were not so dark. Everything was straightforward and easy to follow.
Our only disappointment was the chair seat was too flimsy, adding a piece of 3/4" plywood to the underside solved that problem, but now will not stay in the folded up position. We will solve that one later. Meanwhile it works wonderfully, we now feel as though we hit the "big time."
Count on us to look first to you for further purchases.
Tom and Diane Bailey
Springfield, Ohio

normr3
2/27/17

Ordered a non-customized lift chair on Feb. 7, 2017. Sales rep promised that it would be delivered by Feb. 19th. As I write this on Fe. 27th, no chair and NO return phone calls from ANY reps as to what's going on with our chair. I even left a message for the Vice-President.

shirleyb82
1/24/17

We ordered 2 Horizon Stair Lifts and customer service was very helpful in explaining the purchase and installation of the lift chairs.

beckyl16
8/25/16

I purchased the golden advantager there price was great and I just love them freedom it gives me

ronaldp37
8/13/16

I received excellent technical support and recommendation in the ordering process for a lift to be installed on our ancient uneven concrete stairs. The installation instructions themselves were easy to follow. I installed the lift all by myself. Although two people working would have made the operation go faster, it would not have made the installation any easier. Easy is easy, no matter how many people are involved. The lift chair moves at a nice reasonable pace. Need a lift? You'll be happy with what you find here.
Frame - strong and sturdy.
Design - simple and efficient.
Technical support - thorough, knowledgeable, and understanding.
Economy - you get so much more than you pay for.

paulk148
8/12/16

we called the number we found online ,talked to mr. Vandiver told him what we were looking for he went over what was available helped with the fine tuning took charge from their filled out the order with our needs with prices and everything we needed to know,had it shipped to our home our son installed it the contractor he works foe had done this befor everything was the with the directions a few hours later I was going up and down with ease the part that took the longest was waiting for the batteries to charge Mr.Tayler Vandiver did a great job taking care or our needs I would ask for him again if needed Thank you Paul Knepp

I am trying to get repair services in North Texas for my new stair lift I bought from them this spring. Their mail box is always full. Good luck.

By Robert K.

No. I feel I've been cheated by US Medical Supplies. I ordered a lift chair from them more than a month ago and gave them payment information. They've charged me but never delivered my chair. Now I'm seeing other complaints from people who also paid more for "White Glove" delivery and installation service an they didn't get good service from them either. I was charged $1015 for the chair and $189 for delivery and installation but I have no chair yet. Undoubtedly gnomes are building the chair in China and it's being shipped by slow boat to PA where it will be shipped by mule train to TX.

By Ann W.

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Medical Supplies staff and other customers.

U.S. Medical Supplies?