U.S. Medical Supplies reviews

Raleigh, NC 27610, United States
medaquip1@aol.com

lotharm4
7/9/19

Name was given to me by my insurance company Emblem and after waiting a week after placing an order for a cpap machine I called to see what was up and they said the order was cancelled because they no longer take Emblem. They should have called to let me know.

briellek3
6/11/19

A horrendous company to deal with. My diabetes supplies are always delayed by weeks, sometimes month. Truly a disgrace when you consider I need these supplies to live. Every time I'd dealt with them I've had issues and in the past I even had to take the liberty to do their job for them. I'm having delays on my latest order because they are not proactive in asking my doctor for documents until I've already run out of product. Stay away from this company!

pauls1167
4/24/19

Placed order a month ago, didn't receive, called and they told me they needed insurance information. I asked why didn't you get in contact with me? Requested over-night shipment of diabetic supplies, they denied. Still did not receive. Called again, they told me it was shipped. Still didn't receive it. Called again and was told it was "in process". I asked to speak with a manager and after a long wait was told all the managers were in a meeting. I requested a call that day. Never received a call. I called, finally talked with a manager who did apologize and told me it was shipped and I should receive it today as it was shipped from Wisc. I received a tracking number, but UPS could not confirm they received it. I called again and confirmed the number, and they said I should receive it on Saturday. I asked to have them remove me as a customer. I am through with US Med for very poor service and for being lied to more than once. I WOULD FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER UNLESS YOU WANT FRUSTRATION UPON FRUSTRATION.

loisa46
4/9/19

ordered diabetic supplies over a month ago. none yet. three weeks after the original order i called and they told me they couldn't fill it. all they do is push new glucometers. they are a horrible company!!! you can't get through to them. their employees have no medical knowledge. they must be hired off the street. i'm looking for a new company! if anyone suggests this company, run like hell!

shellib11
2/19/19

Our insurance company switched our type 1 diabetic supplies to this company in Dec. We still have not received a single item from them. When I call to find out why, they blame the insurance company for not having the correct authorization. I've been round & round for 3 months and it has started to really effect my son, not having his equipment that he needs. I am supposed to be getting a phone call today with a date his equipment will be sent out but I'm not holding my breath.

jimf237
12/15/18

We have been waiting for over a month for this company to return a Golden Lift Chair. Seems like nothing but a run around.

marilur1
10/11/18

I am still getting used to my chair. It is different from my other chair but I love it. I use a pillow to support my neck because the back doesnt stick out as far as the chair I'm used to. My orher chair is also a pride and has been amazing. That's why I bought from you again.

juanitab35
9/21/18

Took nearly two weeks for someone to come. Had to order part. After another few days technician returned. Wrong part was sent. Still waiting for correct part.

robertb1233
9/16/18

I have not had a chance to install this yet,but I am highly upset I was required to purchase a docking device that consisted of 3 straps and hooks for 229 $ .

angeliaw9
9/15/18

Chair was terrible. Cheaply made was not the right side and only had one pocket. The make it look real nice online but it's junk. Don't make the mistake I did by ordering a chair online. They will take it back but you have to pay 200 fee . So yeah

barbarai42
9/13/18

My only regret is that I did not get this chair sooner. Great product; makes my life so much easier. Excellent product and fantastic pricing.

marym1013
9/1/18

The employees are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I accidentally used the wrong credit card and they were able and willing to change the order to show the correct credit card. They were also kind enough to let me know as soon as they had changed the card. The chair size fits me perfectly and the color is perfect. Many thanks, Mary M.

jenniferm773
8/30/18

I have been trying to get my type 1 diabetic pump and cgm supplies for over 4 weeks and still no movement in the right direction. I had to reexplain my situation every time I called US Med and when I finally called and demanded a manager I told her how I feel like a number that will never get called and she said "Mrs. Coleman, we never said you are a number." My name does not have Coleman anywhere in it.... I am happy I am not trying to get these supplies for a child or I would be truly losing my mind. We decided to pay Edgepark the deductible to get the quality service they provide. Edgepark is worth every penny. You couldn't pay me to go back to US Med.

jerryl137
8/28/18

I ordered a AmeriGlide PR340 Heat and Massage Lift Chair from Nick Stelmach From US Medical Supplies On 8-26-18 and I asked him if he could give me a call on Monday and let me know whether the chair shipped or not because I'm waiting for my critically ill father to come home from the hospital and we needed this chair there before he could be released. Nick never called on Monday so I called him on Tuesday several times to no avail I called him on Wednesday morning to no avail and finally after numerous voicemails I reach somebody and I get through to Nick and he could not understand why I was irritated. I purchased a chair that cost over $700 is when I've could have gone to numerous other suppliers with a price half that I didn't think it was too much to expect customer service! I personally would not recommend this company or Nick if you want excellent customer service because you will be left waiting.

Response from Alex P., U.S. Medical Supplies Representative
Hi Jerry,

We've investigated this issue and find that what's mentioned here is very misleading. As mentioned in this review, the lift chair was ordered on 8/26 (actually the Sales Orders is marked as Friday 8/25). As with all lift chair orders, chairs take 1-2 business days to ship. Nick did promise to send over tracking information as soon as it was provided by the manufacturer. The tracking information was delivered to Nick's email at 8:04pm the following Monday (1 full business day after the order was placed). Nick forwarded the tracking information today (Tuesday 8/28).

The above review mentions calling on Wednesday, however, it is not quite Wednesday yet.

We always strive to correct any issues within our control, however it seems in this situation that the chair shipped quicker than usual and within any expectations that were set.
sl141
8/28/18

This chair was bought for my husband who has a hard time getting to a standing position. He loves this chair. It has made his life so much easier in helping himself. The chair arrived in 1 week.

janetb267
8/10/18

My husband has lost all mobility from his brain disease. My son-in-law paid $3,000.00
at Lazy Boy for a lift chair wanting to buy the best. This chair was a life saver but we
needed one upstairs and I could not afford one. I found this chair online for $800.00
and my husband is thrilled as it is the most comfortable one with a high back and
everyday he tells me what a great chair it is and we are thankful to have found it.

leslien40
8/7/18

U.S. Medical Supplies was amazing to work with! So helpful in finding the right chair and wonderful customer service! So impressed with the promptness of the arrival of my order and the price was just right!

patb228
8/7/18

I THINK YOUR A SCAM COMPANY.
IT HAS BEE 5 WEEKS NOW AND WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER.BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BBAD BAD AD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

daler86
8/1/18

Dalton did a good job with our purchase every thing came as promised on time delivery the delivery driver even helped me get it inside the garage price was good scooter works beautiful thanks for a no hassle experience good job US MEDICAL

lizas16
7/29/18

Needed a very short chair and this one works. I still need a pillow behind my back as the shape of the curve is not quite correct. I have to figure out how to get the feet above heart level..ordered that feature and not seeing instructions as to make it do so. Shipping updates would have been helpful.I still need help transferring from chair to mobility scooter as I cannot walk/stand..but being closer to the chair and ground is easier on my family.

jerryc209
6/30/18

I would not order from this company again. The wait in receiving the order was weeks when I could have gone locally and had the same functional chair delivered and being used within three days. I had to keep contacting the company to find out where the chair was in delivery.

The business model is not client friendly. They build a number of chairs before they are loaded on a truck and sent over a number of states before it is delivered nearby the buyer.

FedEx Freight was going to charge extra for a lift truck for the driver to get the chair off the truck after I had already paid delivery charges.

sharlaa4
6/26/18

Needing a lift chair for after impending surgery, I found U. S. Medical Supplies online and they were very helpful in my ordering of a chair to fit very short people. The chair arrived in a timely manner and I was able to get used to it before my surgery. The chair works very well but could use a little more padding in the seat and under my legs. Overall, shopping with them was a very pleasant experience. Timothy Worley was very knowledgeable about all my choices and led me to the perfect chair.

michaelb1337
6/21/18

I ordered the lift chair because at the time of order they said it would ship within 2 business days and I needed it ASAP. A couple days later I got an email saying it would ship in 18 business days. I counldn't wait that long so I tried to cancel the order.

Good luck with trying to get in touch with this company after placing an order, it can't be done. I emailed them 3 times with no response, so I tried calling. Every time I called I got voice mail and no call back.

I finally filed a dispute with my credit card company to get the order cancelled.

I've done a lot of online transactions and this was by far the worst customer service issue I've ever seen. I can only imagine how screwed a customer would be if they got the chair and had a problem.

kater113
6/20/18

We have been using this chair now for a couple of weeks and my husband just loves it. It's soft, comfortable, and raises him up almost to a stand which really helps his poor knees.

janniew3
6/20/18

There was confusion on the exact delivery date. There needs to be a follow up e-mail to track the time and date of delivery. I wasn't told the 7-10 day window.
My mother said the person who delivered the chair was not friendly.

I am still waiting for a lift chair, ordered 5/22 and it's now June 18.

By Lynn M.

I am trying to get repair services in North Texas for my new stair lift I bought from them this spring. Their mail box is always full. Good luck.

By Robert K.

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Medical Supplies staff and other customers.

U.S. Medical Supplies?