CPAP Clinic

CPAP Clinic has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CPAP Clinic most frequently mention reasonable prices. CPAP Clinic ranks 7th among Medical Supply Store sites.

• Thanks CPAP Clinic for sent the best CPAP mask for my father.
  • Their products selection are huge and quality and their prices are excellent.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CPAP Clinic?

“Alex truly cares about your needs”

Cindy M.
11/13/20

I have been using CPCP Clinic for the past 6 years (4 times a year on average) and constantly received great products (with great warranties) along with excellent service. I've always had a great experience each time I dealt with Alex and his team. Alex truly cares about your needs and he goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. I find the prices to be very good and the shipping is very fast as well. I definitely recommend them for any of your CPAP supplies needs.

cpap mask (6) products selection (3)
cindym1019
November 13th, 2020

perryh57
June 28th, 2020

Very professional, knowledgeable and interested in your well being. The fact that they also "match" pricing when applicable is icing on the cake.

ninag114
January 14th, 2021

Have a new machine and it is wonderful. Even tells me if my mask leaks. Quiet operation. Found you 6 years ago and have used you ever since. You give excellent service and have reasonable prices. Friendly and knowledgeable, can even order over the phone and have delivery. Thank you.

josephineh33
April 1st, 2020

They have huge selection of CPAP machines at reasonable prices. Good service too. I will not hesitate to recommend them.

jasonw612
December 7th, 2019

Very cool! I got the right CPAP mask for my snoring issue. The product is quality and working smoothly.

davidr2763
October 15th, 2020

I got the best nasal pillow for my snoring issue. The price was reasonable and the pillow is working good.

madelines34
November 1st, 2019

Thanks for a great mask that reduce my snoring and make me sleep tight every night. Good job. I would like to refer everyone to you.

jessicas766
October 26th, 2019

I'm very happy with everyone at this store. They are professional and honest. I got the right machine for my snoring and it's working very good.

aliceb510
July 29th, 2020

They are very professional and you will get better results thats for sure. But you would need an appointment before you go.

maryannk12
January 10th, 2018

My doctor suggested me to CPAP Clinic and I bought a CPAP mask from them. Great selection, competitive price and high quality product. I would like to come back here again next time.

martine107
April 25th, 2018

The staff was helpful and friendly. Their products selection were huge and reasonable too. I bought CPAP machine from this store and love it. It working good. Definitely recommend CPAP Clinic to anyone.

julier116
September 1st, 2017

Wow, this is a reliable CPAP store. My experience at CPAP Clinic was great and not found any problem. Would like to come back here again.

howardd45
December 19th, 2018

I bought a CPAP mask from here. The price was right and fair. The mask is working good and useful. I would like to come back to CPAP Clinic again next time.

dreww19
November 9th, 2017

5 stars for CPAP Clinic. They only sell high quality CPAP products at reasonable prices. All people at this store is also professional and reliable.

francess69
May 7th, 2018

CPAP Clinic is my go to store for any medical supply. Their products selection are huge and quality and their prices are excellent.

carriee12
June 8th, 2017

I looking for a CPAP mask then I found CPAP Clinic. This store provide high quality products at reasonable prices. I Would like to come back again next time.

barbarav38
February 2nd, 2017

Smooth transaction, good customer support and excellent CPAP products. Highly recommend CPAP Clinic.

virginiac32
March 8th, 2017

Thanks CPAP Clinic for sent the best CPAP mask for my father. He love it. He said, he can sleep better now.

jameso84
November 17th, 2016

I bought a CPAP mask from CPAP Clinic. The process was stress-free and their customer support was superb! They explained how to use this mask and how to maintenance it. I really happy with them.

stacyb54
April 16th, 2015

Very happy with my purchase experience on CPAP Clinic. They are honest, their products selection are huge and fair, plus their delivery time is fast and perfect. I love to shop here and have been recommended my friends and family to them.

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP Clinic staff and other customers.

CPAP Masks, CPAP machines, CPAP accessories available at Canada? ۪s Most Trusted Sleep Apnea Provider, www.CPAPclinic.ca or call 1-877-430-2727

alexn24
Alex N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CPAP Clinic?

Have a question about CPAP Clinic?