1-800Wheelchair.com reviews

Tel: 1-800-Wheelchair (1-800-320-7140)
info@1800wheelchair.com

sandras176
2/21/18

I found my wheelchair on this site, and when we received it, my husband somehow managed to break part of the footrest/bolt. The company sent out replacement parts for us as a courtesy so quickly, I had almost forgotten I'd asked!

jeremyt21
2/13/18

I bought online an ultra weight wheelchair for my mother in law. I got it very fast, but it was missing the arm rests. I contacted costumer services and got immediate response. A few days I got the arm rests set to my perfect satisfaction.

rachelr102
2/13/18

I am a resident of Israel and I was interested in rolltor - product of Active Access.July Ann Barcelo chats with me. She explained kindely that they do'nt sending the product to Israel. After I asked her help to find where i can buy it in Israel, she willingly accepted my request and help me, even though she knew I was not buying any product and answering all my questions patiently,
kindely and efficeincy instructed me where to go to find out who is the agent who markets the product in Israel. I thank her very much and God bless her.

lb123
2/8/18

I was very, very happy with the help received by this company. I needed to order an armrest for our transport chair which was somehow missing do to airline baggage handling. Not only was I helped in ordering the correct part, but I received a better price. Thank you Sylvia!!!

rayc105
2/5/18

I ordered a wheelchair blanket for my mother. Website said it was in stock. 2 weeks later the order hadn't shipped. I was told it would ship shortly. A week later I called again, the order still hadn't shipped. I cancelled the order. 2 weeks later no refund, despite me talking several times to Rio, and I also left a message for Yidi Hesrchkowitz
, the CFO. Yidi never called me back.
I disputed the charge with my bank, they are refunding me.

Here is Yidi's linked in page:

Update:
Ray

I am sorry you had a problem with your return, please call me directly at 1-800-320-7140 ext 9201 and I will do my best to relsove your return - Joseph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for responding.
I don't want to waste any more of my time dealing with 1800wheelchair.com

Why don't you just make sure all pending refunds are completed?

Note that of Feb 10, 2018 I still have not received my refund.

Update Feb 13, 2018
I was refunded the full amount.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Ray

brentc45
2/2/18

Customer service is friendly:) I bought a chair and in 2 days I have it fully assemble.Thank you so much for your great service

donaldm122
2/2/18

I recently purchased a scooter on line from your company.
The agent I dealt with was Sylvia Aplicador.
Her customer service was tremendous from start to finish, including some small issues.
However, she was able to solve everything to my satisfaction and was very efficient and quite professional!
It's pleasant to see there are still at least one company out there hiring and providing great customer service, you have a great agent, hold on to her!

Cheers,
Don MacBean

baodongw
1/24/18

Although the shipping is fast, they shipped 3 times with something missing. I returned the chair Aug 4, 2017. They promised to refund me~$2100. I called many times, each time they told me they would refund me in one week. It is Jan 24, 2018, still I havent got my refund yet. I think this is a fraud. I will call police. After posting a review and reporting to police, I received the refund on Jan 25th, 18, finally after I have spent many hours in more than 5 months.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Baodong I am sorry you are having trouble with your return, please call me at 1-800-320-7140 ext 9201 and I will help you with your return/refund - Joseph
fabiani2
1/19/18

Apparently, the company has the habit of not complying with the customers orders. I am waiting for a Smart Rail ordered in December, and up to date all I have received are apologies from a Janice A.
DO NOT BUY from these company

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Responded just now
FabianI am sorry you are having trouble with your return, please call me at 1-800-320-7140 ext 9201 and I will help you with your return/refund - Joseph
genag5
1/11/18

July was exceptional with me on the phone when I was deciding what to order for my client. She was very patient with me, explaining the differences of the various transport chairs. She very clearly communicated all the information I needed to make this purchase.

Aspects of ordering were a bit confusing as I was also on-line looking at pictures and the order options. Final order confirmation/billing information was not properly completed. I have emailed the company and hope they follow-up/correct is ASAP.

I am quite impressed with the website video on what to look for in a wheel chair [or what I learned to realize I wanted a transport chair]. The video immediately confirmed I wanted to order from this company. It is an outstanding video to introduce and educate people when deciding what to order.
Many thanks, Gena G., Elder Care Manager & Massage Practitioner

christielync
1/10/18

If i could give this a 0 star I would. Item could not ship to destination due to it being a PO BOX but I was not notified so I've been waiting. It's been 2 months and I still have not gotten my refund.

richardc304
1/4/18

I PURCHASED TWO HOSPITAL TABLES FOR MYSELF AND MY ROOMMATE, WHEN ASSEMBLED THE SECOND ONE, IT WENT WRONG, WE SENT IT BACK AND HAVE JUST RECIEVIED THE REPALCEMENT TODAY!! GREAT HELP FROM THEIR REPS!!

renaep2
1/2/18

What was I thinking not checking out the reviews Ordered Wheel Chair Handle Extensions on Nov 29th for a Christmas gift never got them canceled the order Dec 22nd and still no refund I guess I'll be doing this for the next 3 months according to the other reviews.. Calling BBB today to file a complaint as well. This is BS already ordered and received them from another company. NEVER AGAIN..

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... Very sorry for the difficulty. Please email me your order number and I'll investigate. yidi@1800wheelchair.com
dm591
12/17/17

Never return anything for a refund with these people. Because they will keep the product and never refund your money. Customer service it made up of liars. I am working on my return now for several months. Do not buy anything from this company unless you can be sure that you will be very happy with no need to return.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... Very sorry for the difficulty. Please email me your order number and I'll investigate. darren@1800wheelchair.com
marcush50
12/7/17

The company that packaged and shipped my wheelchair cushion sent the wrong size so I contacted them. They were very nice and apologetic. They stated that I needed to contact 1800 Wheelchair since I purchased it on-line then they would send me out the correct item. I called 1800Wheelchair and the rep said how do you know did you measure it? I stated that it was the wheelchair manufacture specs and she then responded but did you measure it? Later after a lengthy bombardment excuses she said that they don't give refunds on cushions.( understandable but it was not my error so i am out of 160.00)

ronaldh79
12/1/17

Ordered a mobility scooter for my wife who has MS. It arrived and we found that the seat did not swivel it just moves front and back. Without it swiveling the scooter was useless to us. Called and got an email with return instructions. Followed them to the letter and shipped it back at my expense. They signed for it on October the 5 2017. Got an email at that time that they were going to take $199.90 as a restocking fee. Today is December 1 2017 and still no credit on my credit card. I am 74 years old living from pay check to pay check and It is a crying shame that this company takes advantage of the elderly and disabled. I wish I would have done my research before I did business with this company.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... Very sorry for the difficulty. Please email me your order number and I'll take care of it. darren@1800wheelchair.com
johnb1000
11/17/17

Ordered parts 11 days ago never shipped it. Don't know when they are getting it in. Keep putting it off. And next week never comes. Don't waste you time or your money.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... Very sorry for the difficulty. Please email me your order number and I'll track your order. darren@1800wheelchair.com
mariap186
11/15/17

Waiting and Waiting for a credit to be applied back to my account. All lies one after another. Horrible place to do business with. no one does anything to help at all. All they do is push an email so they say and no one does any credits. how and why is this company still in business.. Now I have to get a lawyer to get this money back. never do business with these liars.

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... I'd like to figure out what's going on. Please email me with your order number: darren@1800wheelchair.com
kimf88
11/14/17

It's not like we are buying something fun like a new motorcycle or TV-usually a wheelchair is purchased because something bad has happened. That is our case when our mother had a stroke on Mother's Day. She was in rehab and we were given little to no notice she was to be done, got to love Medicaid! We ordered a wheelchair and it didn't fit her so had to order another one and return the first one. Well let me tell you that was September 18th, 2017 and we still have not received the refund! The excuses are pathetic. I am waiting to hear the dog ate our return slip! And beware they do not have return shipping of any kind. That is all on you!! They also do not have a Refund policy in place that protects the customer. To have a business that solely deals with people in need-there lack of compassion and doing business in good faith fails in comparison. Shame on you! My energy needs to go to my mother who is recovering. I shouldn't have to spend that time getting the run around from you.

isabellas21
11/11/17

We ordered a transport chair. The website stated 2 days to leave the warehouse, we figured it would take about 12 to 14 days. At day 12 I called just to make sure it was close, it had not even left the warehouse. I asked why they had not contacted us, letting us know. I talked to the supervisor, she was the worst. Told the manager I would call back on Monday and see where our shipment is. I called back on Monday to find out they sold us a chair they didn't have. Told them we wanted our money back and to cancel the chair. I was told money would by back it the account in 3-4 days. On the 5th day I called back and was told they were requesting it now. I was beyond angry. Called back the very next day, they did the transfer then. I think only because I threaten them with fraud. I customer service was horrible. If this was a luxury item it would not have been so important but this was a wheelchair. The people that worked there could not have cared less. Why should they; their supervisor cared not.

williamh264
11/5/17

purchased replacement wheel for wheelchair. gave them serial and model numbers - sent wrong part. returned part as per their instructions and have yet to receive credit. part was purchased in august 2017 and still no refund in november.lots of bull----from their cuutomer service but no action. i would never recommend these crooks to anyone!

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
Hello... I'd like to step-in and find a resolution for you. Please email at darren@1800wheelchair.com and I'll straighten things up today.
melf28
10/23/17

Oct 12, 2017 ordered EZ Access trifold wheelchair ramp for $715.00

Oct 13 I telephoned to change the length of the EZ Access trifold wheelchair ramp (Order Number: 500101140) I requested it to be 7' and not 8.

Order for 7' ramp arrived but still waiting for the $100.00 refund for the difference in pricing of 7' ramp which is $615.00

Mel Fletcher canuckenator@gmail.com

garyu10
10/20/17

Ordered a cane and tripod tip for my father, paid via credit card, never shipped for days, got the tip first, no cane. Called then shipped cane a week later. Went to install tip, it was to big (person who took my order told me that she investigated and the correct size would be sent). Called customer no service and they took 2 more days to get a return authorization number. I called to ask how I was to get the correct tip size, I was told I had to order another or wait until they received the tip, shipping was on my dime. I blew up, the lady changed her mind said they will send a shipping label and when it was shipped they would send out the other tip. At that point I was hot, she then said she would get an ok and ship the tip out immediately. Guess what, no email giving me a tracking number. Monday, I am calling my credit card company, calling BBB, and filing a compliant with post master general. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, TERRIBLE BUISINESS PRACTICES! Gary U

pattyf15
10/10/17

When I ordered my wheelchair off of their website I paid immediately the total of $400.00 They wrote me and said the wheel chair I ordered was discontinued. I did not like the replacements they offered. I received a credit statement saying they are deducting $11.50 for an adjustment fee? WHAT?? They did not have what I ordered and they want to charge me an adjustment fee? I have filed a claim with PayPal. Do NOT do business with these people they will steal your money!!

Response from Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative
A quick note to follow-up on this... We had some sort of misfire on our credit emails. We do not charge a fee for canceled orders. A full refund was granted.

To the everyone who may read this: if you find yourself any unanswered issues. Please email me directly at darren@1800wheelchair.com
merritte5
10/9/17

First, the company representatives are responsive and professional. We ordered a transport chair for my wife. The chair was just what we wanted, but it had a strong industrial smell that we could not eliminate. They have replaced the chair with a new one. Also, all of our communication with the representatives have been positive and effective.

Hello... You can reach me here for details - darren@1800wheelchair.com. We will update the order as soon we more details.

By Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative

Hello... Please send me your order # and I'll personally make sure it gets to you. darren@1800wheelchair.com

By Joseph P., 1-800Wheelchair.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the 1-800Wheelchair.com staff and other customers.

1-800Wheelchair.com?