CompressionStockings reviews

orders@compressionstockings.com

katherinea67
Katherine A.
2/7/19

I have had positive experience with all of my purchases from Compression Stockings.com and refer patients.

roberts1665
Robert S.
2/2/19

not satisfactory--amazon did not recognize my email which was in the system from past shopping--I had to re-enroll

annh305
Ann H.
2/1/19

I ordered a pair of Sigvaris compression stockings last month and I love them! I appreciate the quick delivery as well!

danm448
Dan M.
1/27/19

I chose to use my PayPal account for payment. It may not be your issue but PayPal got hung up in it's shorts during it's login process and went nowhere. I had to blow it off, was then also disconnected from you, I had to sign back into you, where I went to quick reorder and I noticed my order quantity had doubled. I edited it and effectively reordered it (quantity of one this time), used PayPal again and it connected and went through it's process, this time OK, returned me to you where I could verify the order and all OK this time. Was it you, them, or what? I don't know. If I had been unfamiliar with how it SHOULD have worked on the PayPal side it could have been a frustrating process or perhaps caused my order to have been doubled. Again, maybe not YOU, probably was a PayPal hang up, and all turned out as it should have in the first place. So, I'm happy.

heatherb367
Heather B.
1/26/19

Website is fine but I dont like that there are no reviews on individual items. The search function doesnt seem to be real sophisticated.

suem340
Sue M.
1/20/19

Bottle was open and spilled over the other bottles. Contacted customer service - zero response, no replacement give.

schelles
Schelle S.
1/17/19

I am just looking into compression stockings/pantyhose due to knee replacement. Since I am just getting started I wanted to look at sale items first. I would have liked to have been able to search specifically for pantyhose but I didn't find a way to do that.

maryr297
Mary R.
1/14/19

Compressionstocking.com website is very easy to navigate. I was able to find what I needed and at a good price.

matthewp172
Matthew P.
1/12/19

For some reason, the response to the button you press to confirm the order was very slow, but that's the only problem.

sandrak179
Sandra K.
1/5/19

I am satisfied with customer service, as you have all my info and remember it every time I go to your website. It's easy.

leahs75
Leah S.
1/2/19

I have had a little trouble connecting to my shopping cart with chosen order. I had to try several times.

thomasc236
Thomas C.
1/1/19

stock well explained, quick checkout. website works well without glitches. Overall solid performance.

susanc639
SUSAN C.
12/29/18

Have ordered from you before. Great selection and prices. I had never used compression stockings before and I loved all the information you had on your website.

janb213
Jan B.
12/28/18

Everything was easy to order, you had what I need. I received them even faster than I expected, thanks!

debram245
Debra M.
12/22/18

The web design is cluttered and it is hard to locate what you want. The font on the Categories is boiler plate and not professional. The search bar doesn't work. I can't find the height of the sock that I want because choices are limited.

helgao2
Helga O.
12/21/18

Expensive but wife needs them. Using Compression Stockings .com is easier than going from drug store to drug store. LO

teresad101
Teresa D.
12/17/18

i like that my previous order was logged to remind me of what i had bought in the past..keep that option

johnh1907
John H.
12/14/18

couldn't find a coupon code to apply to my order. If available, hopefully you will apply to my balance. Thank you.

eduardov8
Eduardo V.
12/13/18

Only two of the three items I ordered were shipped, and based on the packaging slip I'm assuming that the other item is on back order, yet I wasn't given any information about when the other would be shipped or if I was given a refund for that item

valerier146
Valerie R.
12/13/18

The site is very easy to use. I can find what I need in a short period of time. The delivery is always prompt and merchandise arrives is excellent condition.

joanp112
Joan P.
12/11/18

This was my first time ordering them direct. I was satisfied withe the promptness & quality of product. I have worn Activa for some time.

nahlah
Nahla H.
12/10/18

i luv the website it has many options, maybe it's the only one that has all this varieties of brands and products of each brand.

tricias46
Tricia S.
12/7/18

It was good. But when i tried to get back to where i left off after reviewing a product I had to start all over from the top again.

bernysj
Bernys J.
12/7/18

I was delighted to find your site with such a variety of stockings and I liked the type of open toe you have.

cathye39
Cathy E.
12/7/18

I have ordered several times from this sight and it has always been delivered quickly and correctly. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the CompressionStockings staff and other customers.

CompressionStockings?