CompressionStockings reviews

orders@compressionstockings.com

williams1253
William S.
5/15/19

overall pretty good. would have been helpfjul to have more search refinement selections (open toe/closed toe)

sallyg76
Sally G.
5/15/19

The ordering process seems easy, but I really don't think it is necessary to have 4 emails related to the purchase of one pair of stockings.

kenneths263
Kenneth S.
5/11/19

It's been a little confusing at first. Every company has a different format; however, I intend to purchase more from you in the future so I created my accoun t.

gwenc34
Gwen C.
5/11/19

Site is "busy". Fortunately I keep my Stock Code info handy because there are just so many types/brands/etc. And I do not order all that frequently.

maryb1064
Mary B.
5/10/19

I have been ordering from CompressionStocking.com for a long time. Have received help over the phone and I have also had to return items without any problems. I don't even consider shopping elsewhere now. Be sure to sign up for emails. I received an email recently and because of it I got 10 percent off of my last order.

joes915
Joe S.
5/8/19

I needed help selecting the proper size for my Mom and the representative was EXCELLENT! Thank you!

lindah815
Linda H.
5/6/19

The price is good, but the search capability is poor. If you don't have the exact wording, the product doesn't show up. I entered "juzo knee high silicone" and nothing showed. I had to keep searching to find it. Very frustrating!

marilynb171
Marilyn B.
5/5/19

I'm a bit confused as to why there was a "coupon code", which did not affect my price at all. Usually a coupon implies some price reduction.

michaelg1185
Michael G.
5/4/19

Good. Difficult to manage pull-out menus along left side, selection of non-silicone thigh highs seems very limited. Product quality is good.

jeffreyh300
Jeffrey H.
4/28/19

Three previous orders, this being the fourth, and being satisfied with your company thus far each time.

gordonh65
Gordon H.
4/27/19

All the various numbers, descriptions, materials list, product numbers, and upc codes were easily visible to confirm the product I wanted. Finding the right product on your website was very straightforward.

charlesa211
Charles A.
4/26/19

Ordering process was relatively easy and straightforward.
Email seemed to suggest a discount code was available, but I couldn't find one.

lynneb59
Lynne B.
4/25/19

Easy to find the correct number of the product I wanted and you explained the old and new numbers. Thank you

jenningsr5
Jennings R.
4/25/19

I am very please to have found compressionstockings.com a while back. For years I have worn only Jobst custom fitted stockings (for 40 years now). I have had horrible experiences recently trying to find places to be accurately fitted. No I can do it myself, and the stockings fit better and are much more comfortable. But, more importantly, these stockings WORK GREAT. I have less pooling and swelling in my ankle and knee.

osvaldoo3
Osvaldo O.
2/12/19

The item has a manufacturing problem because in spite of the leg measurement are correct, it is so tight. The M2 class does not meet the leg measure. I need to return it

katherinea67
Katherine A.
2/7/19

I have had positive experience with all of my purchases from Compression Stockings.com and refer patients.

roberts1665
Robert S.
2/2/19

not satisfactory--amazon did not recognize my email which was in the system from past shopping--I had to re-enroll

annh305
Ann H.
2/1/19

I ordered a pair of Sigvaris compression stockings last month and I love them! I appreciate the quick delivery as well!

danm448
Dan M.
1/27/19

I chose to use my PayPal account for payment. It may not be your issue but PayPal got hung up in it's shorts during it's login process and went nowhere. I had to blow it off, was then also disconnected from you, I had to sign back into you, where I went to quick reorder and I noticed my order quantity had doubled. I edited it and effectively reordered it (quantity of one this time), used PayPal again and it connected and went through it's process, this time OK, returned me to you where I could verify the order and all OK this time. Was it you, them, or what? I don't know. If I had been unfamiliar with how it SHOULD have worked on the PayPal side it could have been a frustrating process or perhaps caused my order to have been doubled. Again, maybe not YOU, probably was a PayPal hang up, and all turned out as it should have in the first place. So, I'm happy.

heatherb367
Heather B.
1/26/19

Website is fine but I dont like that there are no reviews on individual items. The search function doesnt seem to be real sophisticated.

schelles
Schelle S.
1/17/19

I am just looking into compression stockings/pantyhose due to knee replacement. Since I am just getting started I wanted to look at sale items first. I would have liked to have been able to search specifically for pantyhose but I didn't find a way to do that.

maryr297
Mary R.
1/14/19

Compressionstocking.com website is very easy to navigate. I was able to find what I needed and at a good price.

matthewp172
Matthew P.
1/12/19

For some reason, the response to the button you press to confirm the order was very slow, but that's the only problem.

sandrak179
Sandra K.
1/5/19

I am satisfied with customer service, as you have all my info and remember it every time I go to your website. It's easy.

suem340
Sue M.
1/3/19

Bottle was open and spilled over the other bottles. Contacted customer service - zero response, no replacement give.

Questions? Get answers from the CompressionStockings staff and other customers.

CompressionStockings?