Review of IRS.gov

Tel: +1-800-366-4484
phishing@irs.gov

ronniew47
1/31/19

This site is the most ridiculous and inaccessible sure I've ever visited everyone doesn't have debt for you to check identity I.e. (Credit card, auto loan, mortgage loan, student loans, etc). Extremely displeased. Then when I call IRS they say due to call volume and what you are calling about you can't be helped at this time and hung up in my ear. I bet if I don't pay they will be quick to send me a letter in the $#*!ing mail though. This is ridiculous

jenm125
1/30/19

I find IRS website to be most reliable for all tax law changes and other updates related to my practice. Although i do get email alerts from various sites such as accounting today, etc but I make it a point to cross verify the same with the IRS website.

alanh72
10/28/18

If you are trying to locate past year forms good luck. May times the document just cannot be located. This wasn't always the case the older site always had past year documents at the ready.

jerryw103
1/6/18

Recent change in website design helps navigate easily. Phone wait time is also less now.
Overall I think IRS Is heading in right direction.

darrellc20
4/7/14

JUST OUT TO GET EVERYONE NO MATTER IF THEY THE 1 THAT MAKES A $237,000 MISTAKE INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL $667.00 MISTAKE

jamesl18
8/23/11

Well folks, when the news media hears about the UNAUTHORIZED Inadvertent Disclosure of Taxpayer Information that has been going on since Oct 2006, yep 2006 via the IVES (Income Verification Express System) of not hundreds, not thousands, but MILLIONS of taxpayer information disclosed to the WRONG UNAUTHORIZED party, then you know what is going to hit the fan.

ANYONE, can become an IVES participant through the IRS AND get taxpayer information on anyone they want. There IS NO verification process to become an IVES user and I KNOW that ALL the IVES users are scared to death about this becoming pubic.

Because, if it ever hits the news, the mortgage industry and credit agencies will be brought to a SCREECHING halt.

Freedom of Speach! It is our ONLY hope in this screwed up county.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the IRS.gov staff and other customers.

IRS.gov?