IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 430 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.1%

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Black Listed Removal done in weeks for my iPhone 11!”

George A.
6/12/20

Thank you, I would definitely recommend and use you're service again! I received my Unlock/Black List Removal on a iPhone 11 in a matter of weeks

“Worst service ever”

Allen M.
6/12/20

I am still waiting for responses. I had someone reach out to me after my review. They stated they needed more time. Against my better judgement I agreed. I gave them another couple of weeks. Still nothing. I have now requested a full refund 3 times and have not gotten 1 response back. Please learn from my mistake and stay far away.

iphone 6 (51) customer service (29) 4 days (9) great service (15) iphone 4 (7) 3 days (10) iphone 5 (17) 24 hours (7) 48 hours (4) 2 months (3) 12 days (6) 7 days (4)
georgea471
June 12th, 2020
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you George for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your unlocked and clean device! If you have any questions, you can always contact us!
sric6
Sri C.
March 5th, 2020
Best and reliable service. Their team is responsive for all your pre and post queries as well. I am glad I have availed their service.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Sri. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with us :D If you have any questions, just let us know. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
auros
March 25th, 2020
Dispite delay iphone unlock confirm thanx for that great service carrier unlock o2 uk from unlockiphone.zone little costly but good
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Auro. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us here. Unfortunately, some services might get delayed. The parameters are a lot, but we are doing our best to provide an unlock service which is very stable (At least for the past 30 days or 1000 orders). Thank you again for your patience and enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know.
kalebs5
July 10th, 2020
even though odds outweighed my situation , he was great help to me ! he helped me understand why it wasn't a great idea to continue on with something that would've been over my head expensive.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Kaleb. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here (Zisis sends his thanx as well!). If you have any other questions about your device, we are here to answer them!
alexb647
March 14th, 2020
They weren't able to get my iPhone Unblacklisted , but Sophia was responding to each and everyone of my inquiries within 24 hours, every time. They are now issuing my refund and it should be in my account within 5 days.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Alex. Sorry that we could not fix your iPhone. As per our policy, you will receive our refund within 5 days from the moment you requested it. If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
gilbertr42
January 4th, 2019
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
cityi2
November 12th, 2019
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
kizitoj
December 16th, 2019
I got to know all what went wrong with my phone and tips to get it unlocked. Thank you very much,!!!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kizito. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience from our services. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us!
isvanr
October 26th, 2019
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
riaann
October 23rd, 2019
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
tanyac106
November 20th, 2019
Very happy with this service unblacklisted my phone very quickly would highly recommend.. good value for money and easy to do saved me spending money on a brand new phone
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Tanya! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your Clean iPhone!
andrewl315
December 11th, 2018
I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!
davids2028
January 6th, 2019
Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
meaghanc8
November 30th, 2019
They do what they say their going to do and provide information that you need to know!!! They give you directions and how they work why the process may take a little longer what not, very thorough great product
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Meaghan for sharing your experience with us here and that you stayed satisfied! Do not forget that if you have any questions, just send us a message and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.
davidc2164
November 1st, 2019
IPhoneUnlock.Zone took the time to establish the issue we were having with an iPad and offered great advice and support. Many thanks.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any other questions you can simply send us an email.
pradeepk126
December 14th, 2019
Got the first review immediately within seconds and all the details have been mentioned clearly.Their payment gateway experience is also smooth and great.Keep up the good work.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Pradeep. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Check services instant and then our detailed report within a few hours (Or within a few minutes during working hours). If you have any questions about your iPhone, just send us a message. We will be more than happy to help you.
karal31
November 30th, 2019
The flexibility within the retailer is unbeatable. Great place to get the info needed and easy way to return to Apple.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kara. If you have any questions about your device, let us know. We are just one click away!
omolabit
November 13th, 2019
They are wow, thanks to iphoneunlock.zone for unblacklisting my iPhone XS Max from att, since day 1 you people have been excellent, thanks Sophia,and also to your manager.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx a lot Omolabi! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! For any questions, we are one email away! Do not hesitate to send us one.
sergiot26
September 5th, 2019
I ordered an u blacklisted service for an iphone with sprint, everything went as promised. Now the phone is clean.

Thanks
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Sergio. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
nathanh213
January 28th, 2019
Very quick response, completed my order in less then 24hr. I'm very very happy with there services. I highly recommend this company for your needs
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Nathan! Thanx for your sharing with everyone your experience with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone! If you have any questions, just send us a message :D
franklina15
June 9th, 2018
Awesome, thanks very much for this site. My problem was quickly resolved and i had my phone working perfectly again
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Franklin! We are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as quick and efficient as possible. Glad that you recognized that and now you can make phonecalls with your unlocked iPhone! Also, thank you for that great review :D Enjoy your Clean and Unlocked iPhone!!
pedrob52
August 23rd, 2018
They tried 4 times to unlocked not extra money, for now it is wpeking 100% i wish not back to the blacklist again.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Pedro. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
uniquei2
April 17th, 2019
I'd like to first thank: Sophia B., she went over & beyond in her excellent communications and clarity of the Product, her expertise in the field is very professional & the Company, very professional in assisting their customers on all levels! Thank you so very much for this experience & opportunity to have had.

Sincerely,

Unique
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you! (Also Sophia sends her regards and thanks as well!). If you have more questions we are here to answer them for you! We know that iPhone unlocking it a complicated thing, but we are here to make it as simple as possible! Thanx again!
matthewg405
June 26th, 2019
The service works great for people who don't know if the iPhone is locked. Great option for used phones! Would recommend!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Matthew. Yes, the Check will not unlock an iPhone. We explain that to our Home Page and ordering form. The iPhone IMEI Check service is only if you do not know what is going on with your iPhone. Please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if we can cancel and refund it. Our IMEI Checks are INSTANT.
raymondr100
April 15th, 2019
An amazing service, takes some time to get unlocked or blacklisted removed but the agents their keep you informed about the process. Which is very helpful.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Raymond. We are doing our best to keep all our services within our estimated completion times. Some of them (Thankfully a small minority) exceed this period, but at the end we do our job! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Hello Nikhil. Can you please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 6 days
Over 10 years of experience on iPhones. Topics that I have worked on: iPhone Troubleshooting, iOS Troubleshooting, iOS restoring/updating, iPhone Lock Removal, iPhone Blacklist Removal, iPhone iCloud Removal, iPhone IMEI Checking (Through GSX), Network Unlock Policies expert, Daily Communication with Mobile Networks (For Network Lock Removal Requests), Finding iCloud ID/Apple ID, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?