IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

332 reviews with 5 stars

omolabit
11/13/19
They are wow, thanks to iphoneunlock.zone for unblacklisting my iPhone XS Max from att, since day 1 you people have been excellent, thanks Sophia,and also to your manager.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot Omolabi! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! For any questions, we are one email away! Do not hesitate to send us one.
cityi2
11/12/19
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
edwardm388
11/10/19
stop wasting your time on these apps as they usually require physical installation and cant't be used without the person's consent. get in touch with an hacker/private investigators that has been known to be reliable for long today via CYBERKING01#PROTONMAIL .COM. REPLACE THE # WITH @.
davidc2164
11/1/19
IPhoneUnlock.Zone took the time to establish the issue we were having with an iPad and offered great advice and support. Many thanks.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any other questions you can simply send us an email.
isvanr
10/26/19
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
riaann
10/23/19
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
carried217
9/26/19
My unlock was removed I can is my phone again and it was done in the tome frame they gave me it's the best
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Carrie. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D If you have any other questions, just send us a message (Either here or through our contact us form).
sergiot26
9/5/19
I ordered an u blacklisted service for an iphone with sprint, everything went as promised. Now the phone is clean.

Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sergio. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
ahmedt24
8/23/19
I have given them job to remove blacklisted from my iPhone XS and its done, perfect and quick job, thanks a lot.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ahmed. Thanx for your awesome review! Enjoy your Clean iPhone! If you need anything, we are one message away :D
rikm7
7/23/19
Although i had my doubts, they came through with the promise of removing my iphone xs from the EE network blacklist. id probably use them again if i needed to.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Rik. Those services are very unstable, so when we advertise them we know that they are working. Most of them have a "working window" of 3 to 6 weeks, so you did the right thing and ordered this service immediately. Enjoy your Clean iPhone and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! If you need anything, we are 1 message away :D
chantalv7
6/30/19
They are really fast with their responses and if you have any questions they email you back fairly quickly which I appreciated! If your worried about them being one of those scam sites you can take a breather because my phone is now working. I had to jump through so many hoops and I they all lead to dead ends and I was bout to give up and sale the iPhone or get a refund from the person I bought it from. I saw this site online and gave them a try and I'm completely glad I did!! It was well worth the money and cheap. It may have taken a Week or so to unlock but with the price it's well worth the wait! Thank you guys for the unlock!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chantal! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as fast and competitive as possible! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! Thanx again for your great review.
matthewg405
6/26/19
The service works great for people who don't know if the iPhone is locked. Great option for used phones! Would recommend!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Matthew. Yes, the Check will not unlock an iPhone. We explain that to our Home Page and ordering form. The iPhone IMEI Check service is only if you do not know what is going on with your iPhone. Please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if we can cancel and refund it. Our IMEI Checks are INSTANT.
kengc
5/25/19
This is my first time using it and I'm hoping that it does unlock my carrier and not make me pay for no reason if it does unlock my Phone for me I would recommend it for a lot of people who is trying to unlock there phone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Keng. Thanx for trusting our services. If you have any questions, just send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
suryan2
5/22/19
Excellent communication about the request. Sophia from the team was very helpful during the unlocking process.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Surya. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with the unlock and our customer support. We are doing our best to keep the service as quick as possible and, at the same time, keep our customers fully aware of what is going on with their iPhone and order. Thank you again for sharing with everyone here your experience with us :D
doubled1
5/19/19
It took longer than expected but the overall results was good they did everything they said they was gonna do.. And when i had questions they got right back with me.. Definitely will use again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Double D. In rare cases there are some delays to specific services, but we are doing our best to keep them within our unlock estimations. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions, let us know!
anastasiosp3
5/14/19
Wanted to buy an iPhone from ebay and I was afraid for any weird locks. I used their service and I received the report in 5-6 seconds! Good thing that it came so fast, cause I was about to buy it. It turned out to be iCloud Locked and blacklisted! Thanx guys, you just saved me $500!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anastasios. We are very glad that we saved you from spending $500 for an unusable iPhone! This is a great lesson for everyone, to check an iPhone before buying it. Like your case, it will save you a lot of money! Thanx again for your great review.
johanf15
5/11/19
I had this problematic iPhone for almost 4 months. They figured out what the problem was and unlocked it in 6 days. They kept me updated throughout the whole process and even explained me in detail what was wrong with my iPhone 6s+. Nice and qiuck job.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Johan. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services and that you can now use your device without any limitations! If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
panagiotisd3
5/11/19
My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

Very good job and the guys are very helpful
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Panagiotis! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone X! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
nadiab30
5/10/19
Thanx for the quick report and the unlock! They responded very quickly. They made the whole process seem simple and easy!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nadia. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Unlock Check service as quick as possible! Now, we are under 10 seconds. Hopefully we will make it even quicker! Thnx again for your awesome review!
uniquei2
4/17/19
I'd like to first thank: Sophia B., she went over & beyond in her excellent communications and clarity of the Product, her expertise in the field is very professional & the Company, very professional in assisting their customers on all levels! Thank you so very much for this experience & opportunity to have had.

Sincerely,

Unique
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you! (Also Sophia sends her regards and thanks as well!). If you have more questions we are here to answer them for you! We know that iPhone unlocking it a complicated thing, but we are here to make it as simple as possible! Thanx again!
raymondr100
4/15/19
An amazing service, takes some time to get unlocked or blacklisted removed but the agents their keep you informed about the process. Which is very helpful.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Raymond. We are doing our best to keep all our services within our estimated completion times. Some of them (Thankfully a small minority) exceed this period, but at the end we do our job! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
sunnyv10
Sunny V.
4/14/19
I had moronicly purchased an iPhone from someone without considering the imei number. It was BLACKLISTED BY SPRINT. I used this service and within a few days I was able to get the phone unblacklisted
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sunny. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone here! Enjoy your Clean iPhone :D If you have any questions, we are here to help!
namt7
4/5/19
Nu m đưc tht thì bn đúng là gii tht đây , vì mt tháng nay mình đã mt mi vì chic đt này mà vn làm không đưc
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Nam. If you want to know more about this iPhone, such as if it locked, Blacklisted, iCloud Locked, Under Contract, if it has Unpaid Bills or if it is Replaced, so you learn if it can get unlocked, please use our instant IMEI Check services to do so. To our report, we also include unlocking recommendations and solutions. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/unlock-check/
bobt287
2/21/19
There took a little longer than advertised but overall they did what they said they would do
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bob. Sorry for the delay. Thankfully everything turned out OK and you can now enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know! Again, thank you for sharing with everyone your experience.
ferencs4
2/21/19
Great support, my problem was a bit difficult to solve but they were very helpful and at the end i was satisfied.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ferenc. We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone's lock issue. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you need anything, just send us a message :D Take Care and thanx for sharing here your experience with us!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone