IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

13 reviews with 3 stars

basitb
11/12/19
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
and they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status , and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
johnm3235
8/29/19
O was given a price witch I thought included unlocking the phone but it would have been anouther $9 to also have it unlocked witch I didn't have done at the time, now I can't find the page to unlock it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello John. If you send us the Transaction ID of your order, we will be able to track it down, review our report and we will propose you which unlocking service your iPhone needs (With a specific link).
samanthaw135
8/1/19
After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U.S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
ryanc420
2/17/19
So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
monicah102
1/25/19
cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can....I'll update if able to...easy to do...like that it is through paypal for the payment.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
quintellusc
12/21/18
I hope it's not a scam cause I got trick out my iPhone 6plus n he had reported lost which he did just to get another phone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Quintellus. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update OR you can simply reply to the new ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
miguelr73
9/24/18
I haven't heard anything for you and I already paid and you guys are asking me for 3 times the original amount now. You've exceeded the time you said you'd take to contact me so I'd like to hear from someone and resolve me case asap
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Miguel. Please send us your Transaction ID privately to locate your order and give you an update. I do not quite understand what do you mean with the "original amount" term. Anyhow, send us the transaction ID and we will solve any issue ASAP.
hugor9
1/16/17
Honesty overcomes professional any time in my book , what I mean is well toke to long to answer me but when did was very honest and the unlock did not work after more then the time frame stated for unlock ,at the end of it all no unlock but they honestly refunded every dime, and for that thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Hugo! Sorry that we could not help you, but we are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our support and our refunding procedure!
fengmingh
10/9/16
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Fengming. This is the wrong area to ask us a question. Please send us a private message to inform you about our services and our prices! An agent will answer you immediately!
ayodejio
9/22/16
Hi, please is it possible to remove a blacklisted iphone 6s icloud activiation lock.
If yes how long will it take and the cost.
Wait your swift response. Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ayodeji. This is the wrong area to ask a question and also rate our services, since you haven't ordered one. We do not provide iCloud Activation Removal services. Only the original owner can remove the icloud Lock from your device.
rikaj
4/8/16
Is it anyway yall can bypass my iPhone 6+ it's blacklisted as stolen or lost. I bought it last week the gut lied and told me it was unlocked.. etc come to find out it was on the blacklist. So can yall help ?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rika, this is the wrong section for questions, this is for reviews only! Please delete your questions from here, and contact us through our Contact Form. It is working normally, because we receive daily many questions! We will be able to help you with your blacklisted iPhone!
liyahc
3/16/16
How long would it Take you to unlock a icloud on a iphone 6 with Att?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Liyah. Please ask us questions to the Q&A section! This is the review section. Anyhow, please contact us through our website so an agent can assist you better!
rencek
3/7/16
hi.. i can't activate my phone i bought it a 2nd hand and the user forgot its password and I.D and email of the phone but its not block listed its from london
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rence. We do support iCloud Lock removal services! Please use our Contact Us form and an agent will get back to you with the solution to your iCloud Lock Removal problem!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone