IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 431 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • Great Service and fast Love to see them again if needed

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • It has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Black Listed Removal done in weeks for my iPhone 11!”

George A.
6/12/20

Thank you, I would definitely recommend and use you're service again! I received my Unlock/Black List Removal on a iPhone 11 in a matter of weeks

“Worst service ever”

Allen M.
6/12/20

I am still waiting for responses. I had someone reach out to me after my review. They stated they needed more time. Against my better judgement I agreed. I gave them another couple of weeks. Still nothing. I have now requested a full refund 3 times and have not gotten 1 response back. Please learn from my mistake and stay far away.

iphone 6 (51) customer service (29) great service (15) 3 days (10) 4 days (9) iphone 5 (17) 24 hours (7) iphone 4 (7) 48 hours (4) 10 days (5) 2 months (3) 12 days (6)
basitb
November 12th, 2019
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
And they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status, and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
samanthaw135
August 1st, 2019
After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U. S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
monicah102
January 25th, 2019
Cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can... I'll update if able to... easy to do... like that it is through paypal for the payment.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
miguelr73
September 24th, 2018
I haven't heard anything for you and I already paid and you guys are asking me for 3 times the original amount now. You've exceeded the time you said you'd take to contact me so I'd like to hear from someone and resolve me case asap
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Miguel. Please send us your Transaction ID privately to locate your order and give you an update. I do not quite understand what do you mean with the "original amount" term. Anyhow, send us the transaction ID and we will solve any issue ASAP.
ryanc420
February 17th, 2019
So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
quintellusc
December 21st, 2018
I hope it's not a scam cause I got trick out my iPhone 6plus n he had reported lost which he did just to get another phone
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Quintellus. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update OR you can simply reply to the new ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
johnm3235
August 29th, 2019
O was given a price witch I thought included unlocking the phone but it would have been anouther $9 to also have it unlocked witch I didn't have done at the time, now I can't find the page to unlock it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello John. If you send us the Transaction ID of your order, we will be able to track it down, review our report and we will propose you which unlocking service your iPhone needs (With a specific link).
hugor9
January 16th, 2017
Honesty overcomes professional any time in my book, what I mean is well toke to long to answer me but when did was very honest and the unlock did not work after more then the time frame stated for unlock, at the end of it all no unlock but they honestly refunded every dime, and for that thanks
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Hugo! Sorry that we could not help you, but we are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our support and our refunding procedure!
ayodejio
September 22nd, 2016
Hi, please is it possible to remove a blacklisted iphone 6s icloud activiation lock.
If yes how long will it take and the cost.
Wait your swift response. Thanks
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Ayodeji. This is the wrong area to ask a question and also rate our services, since you haven't ordered one. We do not provide iCloud Activation Removal services. Only the original owner can remove the icloud Lock from your device.
liyahc
March 16th, 2016
How long would it Take you to unlock a icloud on a iphone 6 with Att?
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Liyah. Please ask us questions to the Q&A section! This is the review section. Anyhow, please contact us through our website so an agent can assist you better!
rikaj
April 8th, 2016
Is it anyway yall can bypass my iPhone 6+ it's blacklisted as stolen or lost. I bought it last week the gut lied and told me it was unlocked. Etc come to find out it was on the blacklist. So can yall help?
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Rika, this is the wrong section for questions, this is for reviews only! Please delete your questions from here, and contact us through our Contact Form. It is working normally, because we receive daily many questions! We will be able to help you with your blacklisted iPhone!
rencek
March 7th, 2016
Hi. I can't activate my phone i bought it a 2nd hand and the user forgot its password and I. D and email of the phone but its not block listed its from london
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Rence. We do support iCloud Lock removal services! Please use our Contact Us form and an agent will get back to you with the solution to your iCloud Lock Removal problem!
fengmingh
October 9th, 2016
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Fengming. This is the wrong area to ask us a question. Please send us a private message to inform you about our services and our prices! An agent will answer you immediately!

Thank you all for your answers: D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Hello Nikhil. Can you please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 6 days
Over 10 years of experience on iPhones. Topics that I have worked on: iPhone Troubleshooting, iOS Troubleshooting, iOS restoring/updating, iPhone Lock Removal, iPhone Blacklist Removal, iPhone iCloud Removal, iPhone IMEI Checking (Through GSX), Network Unlock Policies expert, Daily Communication with Mobile Networks (For Network Lock Removal Requests), Finding iCloud ID/Apple ID, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?