IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

25 reviews with 1 star

timoteos
9/23/19
Mal servicio, pésimo. Me hicieron una investigación que ya sabía de mi iPhone, yo quería desbloquearlo, no que me digan lo que ya sé.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Timoteo. It depends on the service that you ordered through us. If you ordered our iPhone IMEI Check service, then we generate a detailed and full iPhone IMEI Check report (SIM-Lock, Carrier, Blacklist, iCloud, Financial, Contract, Warranty & IMEI/Serial Replacement checks) and based on the results we provide suggestions for working and guaranteed solutions. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and check it manually.
mistym62
9/2/19
• Updated review
They just tried to report me as writing a fake review and my order ID as invalid. Wow, talk about salty! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Misty. From the Transaction ID that you provided us, I found that we already provided you 3 emails with the full report of your iPhone. We send them to you 20 days ago to the email address that you provided us to our ordering form. Also, we replied to your question 18 days ago. I am not sure why you posted such a negative review and you feel unsatisfied by our services, since we instantly send you the report that you ordered and we also replied to your question through our ticketing platform...
“Awful!!!!!”
8/18/19
• Previous review
Having trouble as services were not provided and no one from customer service will answer me. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Save your money it's not worth it. There are other services that actually care about customer service!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Misty. Can you please provide me in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customer, locate your order and then update you about its status? Our IMEI Check services are instant, so you might already received it (You can check your spam folder as well).
archangelp
7/30/19
Quick & Good service but too expensive other servíce charges $2 ......................!!!..................!!!!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Archangel. Our service is not only for finding the Lock Carrier, but it also provides you the following: Full iPhone details, SIM-Lock status, Carrier Identification, Blacklist Status (Worldwide, Country & Carrier Based), Blacklist reason, Blacklist details, Financial status, Contract Status, Warranty status, iCloud status & IMEI/Serial replacement status. There are no services online (To our knowledge) that offers that whole package in such a low price as we do. I would appreciate if you could make a research on your own and find a company that offers that amount of checks to one package. We also offer Unlocking Solutions and Suggestions based on that report! Anyhow, thank you for sharing here your experience with us.
bledexd
5/26/19
My issue haven't resolve yet even they insisted that my iphone 8+ is successfully taken out from the telco blacklist. I had to sent the phone to the apple service centre as they said it could be a faulty hardware in which I found out the imei is still under telco blacklist! Resolve or refund! Simple right??
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bledex. Please provide us the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update. Will we run all available Blacklist checks to verify its status. If our service failed, of course we will fully refund your payment! But, we always recheck the IMEI numbers before informing our customers about their status.
rcr1
11/16/18
I ordered from this team, an unlock Apple ID, after 10 days I received a letter about the impossibility of unlocking, they also refused to return the money .. Very similar to deception.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rc. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and verify that you are already one of our customers? We have a full refund policy, so if a service fails to deliver what we advertise, everyone gets a full refund. Waiting for your PayPal's Transaction ID.
franciscop46
11/1/18
Absolutely no contact since the initial order confirmation 20 days ago. All attempts I've made to contact them since have gone unanswered. Yet another scam, avoid at all costs.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Francisco. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to verify your order and give you an update about your order's status? There was an issue to our ticketing platform which caused some delays to our replies, but everything is back to normal for the past 24 hours. We are catching up with everyone.
xic2
10/22/18
I have waited three weeks since I paid them. Phone is still locked. There's no update whatsoever. I tried to email them and of course there's no response. Pay someone else.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Xi C. Can you please provide us the PayPal Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update? An agent will reply within 1 hour after you send us your Transaction ID (The Unlock completions or rejections are being sent to everyone automatically, which is weird that you didn't received any updates).
fredyn2
10/11/18
buy a network unlock service, where they tell me that if you can not unlock the iphone they give me back the money and until now they have not done it, they are using paypal to cheat, I contacted them but I have not had any answer......I already received the money refund, remember to unblock the network Straight talk is difficult to unblock, to IPhoneUnlock.Zone I recommend you return the money without having to ask, thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Fredy. We never leave a question answered! Please send us your PayPal Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers. Once we receive it and locate your order will provide you an update of your order status.
michelk15
10/5/18
• Updated review
Hello Iphoneunlock,

Till now no updated??? The expected due date is already past.

Awaiting for your reply.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Michel. Can you please send us your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update? In rare occassions, there might be some delays for 24-48 hours.
“Waiting your support !!”
9/18/18
• Previous review
Thank you for your support. I paid but I'm waiting for your feedback.
I don't know what is suppose to happen next? I paid. I got a email not saying anything about it. I also got a paypal email sent to confirm payment to you guys @IPhoneUnlock.zone. its not telling me or giving me any type of instructions so i am confused on what to do?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Michel. Thank you for trusting our services for fixing your iPhone. Please send us in private your Transaction ID (or IMEI number) and we will check it immediately and give you an update!
ivonnet
9/12/18
• Updated review
After a long wait i can assure that this webpage is a scam that just takes your money and walks away with it! I requested the unlock to be "prioritised" and guess what? Nothing happened! I requested a refund, and still nothing happened. Their service just keeps getting worse, now the log says that there has been a response from their side 5 hours ago when the last message is the one i sent 12 days ago! I hope this helps anyone considering ordering an unlock from them
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ivonne. I cannot locate the order you made with that image. Please send us your Transaction ID and if for any reason the service was not provided to you, of course we will provide you a full refund. Once I locate it, it will a matter of minutes to sort this out.
“Still hoping this is not a scam”
8/21/18
• Previous review
So after the very upsetting email i sent to their customer service, they replied me with a nonsense email:

This is Angelica from the IMEI Support Team.

Your IMEI number was verified on our IMEI server and is now being processed.

We are giving our best to get your iPhone unlocked as soon as possible, but please note:
Due to the nature of our service, we cannot guarantee an exact completion date, but based on our experience in the past few weeks, this is what we expect:

Estimated delivery time frame: within 5 - 12 business days

They are very slow to respond to my messages and its been now day 8 out of the 12 days they gave me as estimated time, but they keep giving me a new estimated time everytime they have an update like "we have received your order, wait 5-10 days" then "we now know what carrier it is and will try to get it unlocked, wait 5-10 days" and later "we have found that this imei is blacklisted, wait another 5-12 days"
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ivonne. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
“waste of time and money”
8/14/18
• Previous review
You guys are ridiculous!!!! What kind of service is this?!
OF COURSE IT'S BLACKLISTED! THAT IS WHY I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES!
It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check the IMEI and know that is blacklisted, and on the very first step to order your services you also have us choose between a clean and locked imei so why does it take more than 2 weeks to get this response from you???

Now you're telling me that you can't provide a service that you are advertising and that i paid for????

I am aware that i paid to get this IMEI unlocked to use overseas NOT Unblacklisted.

I overpaid to get notified that my phone is blacklisted. I expected a much more professional and faster service, i just wasted time and money on your website!
bharathr3
7/13/18
These people are cheating and wasting time , they are not unlocking! This is my second review they are not responding to my mails so im writing review here! Please dont waste your time and money! They are not gonna refund your money!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bharath. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers? We have adequate agents for a 24/7 customer support services, so it is impossible not to respond to one of our customers. Send us the Transaction ID as soon as possible to check the status of your order.
mandyl42
7/4/18
This website gives you information about your iPhone, but does not unlock it. The website name is called iPhoneUnlock.Zone, but does not unlock your iPhone. The representative Angelica has still not answered my question on the financial issues of my iPhone and it has already been over a week. To sum it up, this is a scam.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Mandy. Please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update. We do unlock iPhones and in this service we include a full iPhone IMEI Check report, which is the reason that we have send it to you. We need to be 100% certain of the status of an iPhone before starting the SIM-Lock removal request procedure. If your iPhone has unpaid bills, it might delay the whole unlocking procedure, but in spite of that, the SIM-Lock deactivation procedure has already started. Again, please send your Transaction ID to verify and locate your order. Thank you.
jodieh37
6/24/18
I felt like I had to write something positive but actually, Ive paid money out for something that I knew already, the phone is blacklisted and now they want more money to sort it out!!!! Not happy!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jodie. It is always great to have satisfied customers! We are very happy that we Unlocked your iPhone, so you can use it with any network you want! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone :D If you have any questions, you can always reach us through here or through our ticketing platform :D
benl105
3/2/18
If you do not want to lose money and loss time. Do not believe in this site www.iphoneunlock.zone, the ads are very good but when you have paid for the service you need, it causes you to pay another amount. Finally got nothing, lost money without an answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Servicios fraudulent, website de phishing, scammer.
Si no quieres perder dinero y perder tiempo. No crea en este sitio www.iphoneunlock.zone, los anuncios son muy buenos, pero cuando ha pagado por el servicio que necesita, le hace pagar otra cantidad. Finalmente no obtuve nada, perdí dinero sin una respuesta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Neu ban không muon ma^t tien và mat thoi gian. Đung tin vào trang web này www.iphoneunlock.zone, các quang cáo rat tot nhưng khi ban đã thanh toán cho dich vu ban ca^`n, nó se~ khien ban phai tra mot khoan tien khác. Cuoi cùng không có gì, mat tien mà không có câu tra loi.
--------------------------------------------------------------

www.iphoneunlock.zone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ben. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customers. We NEVER ask for extra payments to none of our products/services. In additions, if one of our services fail, we always provide full refund, since we are only using PayPal for our payments/transactions, which makes the whole procedure quick and easy. Send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update as soon as possible.
shivap2
2/14/18
I order an iPhone unblacklisting. it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly. First, they said they unblacklisted it and with in couple of days it got balcklisted again, when enquired about it they said they resubmitted it again to unblack list. Now it has been more than 15 days and no one is even responding to my queries. I want to cancel the service and want to get my money back.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shiva. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update? Let us short this out as soon as possible and get your iPhone Unblacklisted, but first please provide us in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customers and locate your order. Thank you.
mariaf105
12/8/17
i did not yet get my code hope it will open soon thanks for helping me to not get lost hope to use my iphone 4s i really appreciate this site thank you once again...
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Maria. Please send us in private the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update of its status. We will do our best to sort this out as soon as possible. If you have questions about your order, you can reach us through a message. Giving us a 1-star review for a service you are still waiting, is not fair to us and to our team. Please remove this review since it is not related with our actual service. We will be waiting for your message with your Transaction ID.
davidm712
8/15/17
i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello David , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
santoshs12
8/14/17
I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Santosh , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
panagiotisg
7/26/17
I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Panagiotis. Can you please send me the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number of your iPhone? That way, I will be able to track down your order, and check why there was a delay or what exactly we informed you through our ticketing platform.
ilanas4
7/7/17
I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
iLana, we already explained you through our ticketing platform that you purchased a Vivo Brazil Network Unlock service for a Blacklisted device. We also explained you (BEFORE making this order - And we also state that to our Product description) that Blacklisted devices, will not work inside the country that they were blacklisted after the unlock. Unlocking & Unblacklisting an iPhone are totally two different things. We do not state that we can remove the Blacklist status from a Vivo Brazil iPhone, in fact we state exactly the opposite (That we cannot!). Your IMEI number is Network Unlocked, which is exactly what you have ordered (And we provided you). I am sorry that you feel that way, but there is a reason why we state PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. We already had major expenses for removing the network lock from your Blacklisted Vivo Brazil IMEI number, which is the reason of the denial and rejection of your refund request. You are accusing us of something that we did not do, and this is greatly unfair for us, since we are doing our best to provide exactly the services that we advertise (And most of our customers shared it through Sitejabber).
angelak67
6/25/17
I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Angela. Can you please provide us your IMEI number and Transaction ID of your order to locate and give you an update (Send in in private message)? Have in mind that if we cannot deliver what we promised, we always provide a full reiund!
carlosg69
6/21/17
They don't unlock your iPhone, you pay so they can tell you that you have to pay again so the phone can be unlocked. It's a COMPLETE RIP OFF... Save your money
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Carlos. Please send us in Private your IMEI number and the Transaction ID of your order to locate it (Also send us the e-mail address that you typed to our Ordering Form). Also, if you contacted us not within business hours, our reply might get to you after 8-12 hours, so you need to be a little patient! Anyhow, we are waiting for your IMEI/Transaction ID, to locate your order and give you a status update of your order.
hyoenak
1/10/17
I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Hyoena. Can you please provide us in private the Transaction ID of your order, to track it down and give you an update of your order status? Have in mind that some of our services require more than 6 days to get completed!
javierm35
11/24/16
I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Javier. Please provide us the transcation ID of your order to track it down. Of course, if there is any issue with our results or our service, we will either try to resubmit it OR we can provide you a full refund. Please send us in private your transcation ID.
alexn52
8/16/16
Hello, I year ago I unlock my t-mobile phone work good but, and now after reset factory setting phone ask activation, and activation not done, phone locked again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alex. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone :D

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone