Review of IndianRoots

Tel: +1-855-436-0743
care@indianroots.com

sheenam18
12/11/15

I am Sheena and I am a complete shopaholic!!! My latest addiction is a website called Indianroots. This website has a mind-blowing collection of Indian attires and I am very much love-struck with their jewelry collection as well!! I have ordered a few jewel pieces and I am waiting for them to get delivered!! I hope they look as stunning as they were looking in the pictures.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sheena,Greetings from Indianroots!Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words motivate our team to work hard and make each of your shopping memorable.Also, please be assured your order will be delivered within the committed timeline as mentioned and products as displayed on our web-shop.
shrutis6
12/10/15

i really liked their services.. they deliverd my order on time... even quick than other site. i very much love the dress which i ordered.. first i thought that the price is bit high but after seeing my anarkali suit.. i just amazed that price is not so high as they deliverd the quality is more better or u can say best.i really liked their services and always like to shop from here..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shruti
Greetings from Indianroots!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.

Thank you for your Kind words. It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words motivate our team to work hard and make each of your shopping memorable.
We, at IndianRoots, assure you a better shopping experience filled with fun and complete satisfaction.

Keep visiting Indianroots and happy shopping!

sarmisthas
12/9/15

My mom always says not to buy from online portals. She thinks that it's a wastage of time as you don't get to try. So I show her Indian roots website. She loved the website and then we ordered party wear dresses from this website. Now when I shop online she doesn't say anything.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Satakshi!
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.

Your wonderful words are very important to us. It motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better.
We are offering many promotional offer's on our webshop.
Keep Visiting our website and looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
Happy Shopping!!
Warm Regards,
Indianroots Customer Satisfaction
nikia
12/7/15

My orders got cancelled twice after payment was made and I was informed 2 weeks later that products were unavailable !!
Then latest order they say is under quality control for more than one and a half month whereas they claim to deliver products within 14 days or ordering and they charge so much for shipping. They claim shipping is free for orders over 50$ but that is not true and they don't mention the reasons anywhere !!

when tried emailing them several times since the product is not available why don't you refund, they don't even want to refund !! this is unacceptable !!
NEVER ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN AND WILL ASK EVERYONE ELSE TO BEWARE OF THEIR SCAMS IN FUTURE !!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Niki! We sincerely regret for the experience you had with us. We would like to share that shipping is free on the order value above USD 50, however, if you select the products from sales catalog shipping will be charged. Also, we would request you to please share the order number, so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate resolution.

abhisekk1
12/3/15

I still remember the first time I visited Indianroots, I was impressed by the merchandise. When I saw that it's a NDTV venture felt assured about the quality of service and the products. I was eager to make a purchase that I placed an order for 3 suits. After a long wait 2 of them were delivered, as for third I received a mail stating that suddenly my address was non serviceable and if I wanted my order I need to give an alternate address. It was the first time I wrote to them, and asked how my address has become non serviceable when it was serviceable by their courier partners during placement of the order as well as delivery of the order. Anyway since I failed to provide them an alternate address the order was cancelled. After that I have placed three orders with them over a period of last 6 months, all three showed the order status as "processing" for more than a month before cancelling it due to the non availability of the product. Not to mention the numerous mail I sent regarding the order status. My latest order placed on 11 th November is still "processing " and somehow I know it's fate too. No more shopping from Indianroots for me. Final word of advice to shopping portals ,please don't put a merchandise on display if you can't procure it it will save you from lots of embarrassment. It's my first negative review but "Indianroots " you have earned it. For customers who plan to purchase from the site, you can place a order but you might face disappointment at the end.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Abhishek! We are sorry for the bitter experience you had with us. Your valuable feedback has been shared with the concerned team to ensure it would not happen again in future. Please give us one more chance to delight you.
sanjanas1
11/27/15

There was some annual function in college and since I am the in-charge person for dresses, I was very much tensed where to buy clothes from. Then one of my teacher recommended Indian roots to me. And I must say Indian roots is of the best shopping site you can trust on, the quality, material ,customer service, price and the discount that they offer is amazingly good

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sanjana,
Greetings from Indianroots!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.

Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

malikd7
11/24/15

I purchase one dress on Sept 4th with order # 300039552 and after 2 months when it suppose to be delivered they mentioned they can't complete the order and I requested the refund and and they came up with excuse that for technical reasons they cant refund my money to my credit card then they issued store credit and 30% discount on full price item. I wanted to place another dress on November I ask them to send my 30% discount coupon code and they emailed me that I have to pay first and then they are going to issue the credit and I went ahead and ordered a dress on Nov 21st with order number 300046241 and now they emailed me that they cant issue credit. They removed all the customer service phone numbers from their website this enough red flag when a company removed their customer service number. Right now I am on hold with them for more than 20 minutes while I am writing this review. Very frustrating and unethical people to work with. Stay away* Stay away * Stay away * stay Away

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Malik!

We regret the bad experience you had with us, please accept our apologies for all the hassle you have been through with the order.

The matter has been escalated to the concerned team on priority. Please be assured, we will soon email you the resolution of your order.

Once again we are sorry and we assure you to provide a positive resolution. We look forward for a long and wonderful assocation with us.

Indianroots Team
bhawnan
11/23/15

Well, shopping for me is my stress buster. Whenever I a stressed, I shop and I am good to go. So there are times when I just don't want to go out to shop. Indianroots is my partner in crime at that time. I shop a lot and fortunately and luckily I don't regret it ever because their things are so good that you get to treat them as asset only at the end. I love Indian roots.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Thank you for reviewing us.

We are glad that you like our collections. Your feedback is important to us and it motivates our team to provide you all the latest collection on our web-shop. We keep uploading new catalog and comes up with many new promotions.
Grab the opportunity and we look forward to see you shop with us soon.

Warm Regards,
Team Indianroots!
fizak
11/20/15

I am not kidding but i have an OCD towards new trends. I need everything that is new in the market. Often what used to happen was that I didn't know where to check the latest trends from then I started shopping from Indian roots. Oh my god, my life is sorted now. It's just so gorgeous, everything that comes in the trend they have it and I order it right there.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Fiza! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad you had a good experience with us. Your feedback is important to us and it motivates our team to provide you all the latest collection on our web-shop. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
shruthis2
11/20/15

i placed an order #100135001 on 30th of October..the page still shows its processing..sent them a no of mails and have recieved no answer from them about it as well..i might as well kiss my money goodbye i have no idea whats happening about it...their websitre does not even give you an option of COD atleast that way one can prevent from being cheated like this...i would regfrain ppl on ordering from this website...absolutely horrible service. post this review online i got a mail from you guys saying that my order would be dispatched by 23rd nov but if i check on the site it still says processing...

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shruthi! We regret the bad experience you had with us, please accept our apologies for the delay in procuring your ordered product. The matter has been escalated to the concerned manager on priority. Please be assured, we will soon email you the exact status of your order. Once again we are sorry for the delay.
aneesa2
11/18/15

Hi,

Order No: 300045706

My SKU is #100000141041
I ordered on 9 November bbut till to date the status is processing. I sent an email but no reply. I need it urgently for my friend's wedding which is on December 6. Really slow processing. I was referred to this by my friend but I am disappointed with the speed of the service.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Please share your order number, to help us sharing the status of your order and to expedite the service.
leemaj
11/17/15

order num- 100136019,I need to return the product as there is an issue with the size,arrange for the reverse pickup.and refund my money.sent so many emails no reply from ur end.give a proper contact number so that customers can contact over the phone.emails no response then how to reach ??????

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Leema! We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. The matter has already been escalated to the concerned head. Also, as email has been sent to your registered email id with the status of your order.
roopams
11/16/15

I have made a Prepaid order of one blouse on 21 october but till me time its not delivered. I have contacted Customer care but nobody is picking the call as all the agents are busy all the time. I have sent an email on(9-Nov-2015) they replied the same day and said it will be delivered in next 5 days. Now its been 7 days still nothing from them and I have sent an email today again but nobody is responding. If somebody is going to respond so please order no is #100132538.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Roopam! We are sorry for the delay in procuring your ordered product and inconvenience caused to you. The issue has been shared with the concerned manager for immediate action. Please be assured we will soon update you the exact status with shipping date of your order. We are extremely apologetic for what you have experienced, and we are making an effort to ensure that such delay in shipping will not occur in future.
satakshim
11/12/15

I am Satakshi from Delhi and I am so amazed to see such a stunning collection on this website called the Indianroots. I have been in love with the saree collection available on this website. I have ordered three sarees and I think they would be delivered in a day or two. I am so excited!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Satakshi! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. Your kind words motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
niveditac
11/12/15

I am nivi and I recently purchased a dress from Indianroots. It is such a pretty dress and the fabric is just too amazing. I got it for a reasonable rate and my sister bought the same dress in a different color. We both love our dresses!! Thank you Indianroots!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Nivedita! Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on our service. We always try to deliver the best of our services to our customers. We hope to have you shopping with us again. Regards.
ashab5
11/10/15

Initially I had a lot of trust on this site. I had baught a saree and it was very good. But then I bought 3 suites from Indian roots. They were initially for around 100 $ each. ON sale I got them for around 25 $ each. But I must say that the quality of product displayed and in real was very different. Low quality and over priced. I wonder how could they sell these suites for 100 $ each when not on sale. The display on website and the real product was very different. The fineness which was seen on site was not present.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Asha! We sincerely regret to hear that the received products are not as per your expectation. Please share your order number, so that it can be highlighted to the concerned team for immediate resolution. This is very unfortunate to hear that and we assure you that the same would not happen again in future.
sonalid
11/9/15

Indianroots is an amazing shopping website and it has all kind of stuff!!! Pretty clothes and pretty jewelry!!! I love their collection and I have a lot of jewelry pieces that I have bought from this website. I am a big fan of this website!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sonali! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. Your kind words motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
sonalis3
11/9/15

I have placed the order a month back and I am yet to receive the products and now I have received a sms alert saying that it has been delivered to my home address. I am unable to get though on any number.... anyone knows alternative number to call the customer care service.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sonali! We sincerely regret to hear the experience you had with us. Please share your order number/ registered email id for immediate resolution and to arrange a call back for you.
abhilashab
11/4/15

More than a month.No signs of my product or refund.Order no-100129169.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Abhilasha! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our telephonic discussion, the highlighted matter will be resolved in next 2 days.
sripriyas
11/4/15

The order was supposed to arrive in 15 days....it's been more than a month and I see no signs of it arriving any time soon.
I've called and complained numerous times and the people keep deflecting my questions with vague answers .
I've even paid for the Saree in advance.
No signs of a refund either .
I'm highly disappointed and feel as if I've been swindled

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sripriya! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that, it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate resolution.
beenak
11/2/15

I received a note stating my order is successful. Only after waiting for close to a month I got to know that there was Rs. shipping charge pending hence order was not successful. I am totally confused with a email that says Order is successful, it also has a pending word in general, site accepted the order with no rejection at the time of placing order. it's all very confusing and sheer waste of time to shop from indianroots website. will never recommend anyone

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Beena! We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number, so that we can look into the matter and resolve the highlighted concern on priority.
dalet23
10/22/15

We ordered an unstitched suit from Indian Roots in August and today is October 22 and they have not shipped yet. No updates form them, no refunds nothing. This is the second time it happened to us. They dont let you know of the delays unless you ask them. The people at their call center have no information whatsoever. Please don't buy from this site. They are horrible in their customer service.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Dale! We are sorry for the bitter experience you had with us. We would request you to please share your to please share your order number/ registered email id, so that it can forwarded to the concerned manager and provide you the quick resolution. Regards.
moumithak
10/18/15

most fraudulent ecommerce site i have come across. useless customer service. in fact they stop responding to you once they are sure they dont want to help u.
they never deliver products on time. and deliver very poor quality items. i have experienced it twice and have completely stopped buying from them.
i was to receive a refund and even after 9 months i have still not received it. never ever ever buy from them.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Moumitha! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Your refund has already been processed in to your card account on 30th Mar'15 and refund proof with refund reference number has already been shared with you. We would request you to kindly coordinate with the bank referring the refund reference number to claim the amount.Regards.
alkai
10/15/15

12 weeks, 20+ emails exchanged with 9 customer service reps later, still waiting for my order or refund. Oh don't ever bother calling them unless you want to be put on hold for 1 hour.Terrible, terrible service. Fraudulent advertising, I don't even know where to start with the issues with my order. All I want is my money back!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Alka! We sincerely regret for the experience you had with us. Request you to please confirm your order number, so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.
mehakm
10/13/15

Its a very good online shopping website and really thankful to Indianroots for delivering my products on time!!! I am so happy to receive them!! The stuff is pretty awesome, especially the golden lehnga..I am highly impressed by your service. Looking forward to shop more from your website..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Mehak! It delights us to know that you had a wonderful shopping experience with us. We always try our utmost efforts to deliver the products at the earliest. Looking forward to see you shop wit us soon again. Regards.

Helpful answer -1

Namaskar Soumya! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would like to inform you, that the VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes or Import Duties are borne directly by the customer at the time of delivery. These charges are non-governable and they differ in countries, as per the local rules & regulations of customs clearance authorities. We are not sending the products as gifts or samples and shipping the products completely through legal channels.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Mary! WE are sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. WE have escalated the issue to our concerned team, kindly allow us 3 business days to share the exact shipping date of your remaining products. Your patience is appreciated. Regards, Team Indianroots

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Kanthi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager, please allow us 24 hours to update you the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Sabitha, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team, please allow us 2 business days to share the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Hope you have received a response on the review posted by you.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Ruchi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

I see you were totally ignored but the next person down got a pretty prompt response. Disgusting company

By Bee G.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IndianRoots