Review of IndianRoots

Tel: +1-855-436-0743
care@indianroots.com

akshayt1
1/11/16

The WROST shopping site in India. So untrustworthy, customer service is very unprofessional. I would not recommend any of my friends/family to shop from them.My order number is 300046595, which was placed 2 months back, is still not delivered fully. I asked for refund but they are not doing that either. I am going to file a complain against them, and make sure I spread the word around.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Akshay! We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. The matter has been escalated to the concerned manager and we will update you the exact status of your order in 1 business days. In-case there is any further delay, we will honour your cancellation request and initiate the refund back into your card account. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
preetir1
1/9/16

In winters, I am found of wearing stoles. So my friend gifted me one of the stole on my birthday and I really liked it. I asked her from where did she found such type stoles and she recommended Indianroots to me. And when I visited the site, I was amazed at the variety of stoles available. I ordered three more stoles from this particular site and would recommend all to go through this site as they have amazing variety.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Preeti! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

aashir
1/7/16

Indianroots is one of the fastest growing online shopping site, and most known online shopping website, it has great deals and many different types of brands to choose from, they offers branded clothes and the fabrics and quality of products is worth and the price is also very affordable, and they give a great discounts during festive seasons, .For me indianroots is very trust worthy.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aashi,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable .
Spread the words and keep Shopping with Indianroots!!

sohik
1/6/16

I bought a copper colored evening gown from Indianroots and it is super-stunning. It is not too glittery and all my friends are going crazy after seeing my gorgeous gown. I am going to wear it on my cousins engagement!! I am so thankful to Indianroots!!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sohi! Thank you for reviewing us. Your kind words motivates our team to make your shopping experience better and memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon and wish you a happy married life.

konikas
1/5/16

Indianroots is a fantastic site to shop a lot things not only clothes but yes with wide variety of accessories.. its became my first choice to shop online.. amazing design with wonderful combinations of colour and more important we can find out accessories with that.. no need to find anything else.. superb site one in all.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Konika,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
Hope the product/s delivered brought smile on your face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

jayas4
1/3/16

Hi,I would like to share my experience with Indainroots.Recently I had attended a friend's wedding in which she looked amazing and most beautiful bride.I asked her from where did she buy her bridal lehanga.She recommended Indainroots to me.Recently I visited the site and was amazed at the qulaity of products are available here.Amazing online store.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jaya
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
Spread the words and keep Shopping with Indianroots!!

deekshitham
1/1/16

I had to gift my husband a watch on our first anniversary. But then the budget I thought got exceeded, so I was extremely confused. Then I tried Indian roots, thank god in the same budget I not only managed a watch for but also a very classy tie. As he is very fond of ties. Luckily he loved the gifts. I am so glad that I checked Indian roots before buying anything from the market.

Tip for consumers: highly recommended to others must try it.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Deeksha

dakshak
1/1/16

I have been using this website for long for ordering accessories and clothes online. I have always liked Indianroots service. I will continue to be Indianroot user and expecting them to continue the same level of service to maintain good customer relationship.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Daksha,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work!
Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

visheshikag
12/31/15

On my birthday I have ordered western dress from Indianroots. It has been a great experience of doing online shopping from Indianroots as it saves my time. There are several numbers of products you can buy. Instead of visiting malls and shops to buy. You can buy things sitting at home or anywhere easily.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Visheshika
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
Wishing you a very happy belated birthday!!

jayantij
12/31/15

My sister is a huge fan of this website called Indianroots. After seeing my sister going crazy for this website, I also thought of exploring it! Well, this is a good website and has a huge collection of clothes. It has stunning lehngas and I have ordered a navy blue lehnga. Eagerly waiting for it to get delivered!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jayanti,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We are glad that you love our collection and placed an order with us. Kindly share your order number at care@indianroots.com, so that we can check the status and share the same with you.
Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!!

aaraynad
12/30/15

Hi I would like to share my experience with Indianroots.Recently one of my friend visited India from US and in order to welcome her I gave her a beautiful saree from Indian roots and trust me she loved it a lot.The moment she wore that saree she looked elegant.Indian roots has in this brand to give a taditional touch to the people.And when she was going back she bought 5-6 sarees more.Thank you Indian roots for bringing in smile on my friends face.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aarayna
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We are glad that our product/s and trendy collection brought smile on your friends face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.

savikad
12/30/15

Great service delivery was as promised, quite as fast as I had not expected . Great service and quality merchandise. I ordered a lot of things like home decor,accessories and some of the branded clothes.And I must say that I had a splendid experience in buying stuff from here.The quality,delivery and the stuff of the products are so good that you can't just stop buying from Indianroots

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Savika
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We always try our best to provide you best quality service.

deepikas2
12/29/15

As a child everyone wants their santa to give them gifts and since parents are the santa themselves,they tend gift the best they can.Recently I got a Earrings as a christmas gift from my santa.And i must say they were divine, exquisite, magnificent.I seriously dont have words to describe the design and the quality of the product.I wore this earrings yesterday and everyone was like what a earring and asked me from where i got it.Then I told them that my santa gifted me and its from Indian roots.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Deepika! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

neetug
12/23/15

Hi, I would like to share my experience with Indian roots. It was my wedding and I was uncertain as to which material to choose, where to buy from. Then one of my friends recommended to go for online shopping but I was not sure whether to buy online or not as it was of the most important day of my life and I don't want to spoil it because of the clothes. Then just for the sake of my friend went through the site and the first word that came was simply "wow".

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Neetu! Thank you for reviewing us. Your kind words motivates our team to make your shopping experience better and memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon and wish you a happy married life.

shivalim
12/22/15

I wanted to purchase some ethnic wear to gift it to one of my friend as a wedding gift but was uncertain from where to buy.Then one of my friend recommended Indian roots to me and I am glad that she did.I ordered a classic silk saree for her.But was disappointed as the colour that I ordered was not the same.But I must appriciate their customer services that they revert back quickly and provided me with the same colour within the few days.I am happy to be associated with Indain roots.Would buy from Indain roots next time as well.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shivali! Thank you for reviewing us. Your kind words motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better. We, at IndianRoots, assure you a better shopping experience filled with fun and complete satisfaction. Also, we would like to assure you that you will not face such issues again in future. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

sambhavit
12/18/15

As indianroots in is booming fashion industry for online shop.. buy going through its positive review on every site i infused by this company really and quickly i had opened its site and started selecting dress for my farewell party.finally i ordered a simple gown really when i saw it i was just amazed with the quality.. Indianroots always works on their commitments.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sambhavi ! Thank you for reviewing us. We are happy to hear that you have a wonderful shopping experience with us. We always try our utmost efforts to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Your kind words motivate out team to work hard and make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon again.
ryand36
12/18/15

I wish I had read the reviews prior to buying from this site.
I ordered a kurta for a friend's wedding. I was told it would be ready within 22 days. Instead it arrived over 2 months later, well after the wedding.
I sent over 7 emails to ensure it would be ready in time and each time I was told (by a different customer service person) that it would be. When it finally arrived, the kurta was too small! I tried to get a refund, and was told that it wouldn't be possible.
I can't believe this business is allowed to operate and I strongly recommend that you do not use them.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ryan! Thank you for reviewing us.
We sincerely apologize if we gave you a reason to be upset with our services.In order to help you in a better way we would request you to share your order number.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
darpanikap1
12/17/15

Indianroots is best for ethnic wear.. i ordered a saree and a anarkali suit on the ocassion of my cousin's wedding..For the first time i ordered anything from online portal. i ordered the dresses on the recommendation of my sister as she also ordered some dresses from here..and she is the regular visitor of this site.. i was very tensed or u can say excited to see the saree and suit.. but after the order delivered at my home i felt reliefed because the saree and suit was amazing.. i love the design, work and fabric.. amazing shopping from here.. thanks indianroots..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Darpanika!
Thank you for visiting our webshop and reviewing us.
We are happy to hear that you have a wonderful shopping experience with us. Your kind words motivate out team to work hard and make each of your shopping experience better.

Looking forward to see you shop with us soon again.
ajithaa
12/17/15

why is your customer service number and the email id not working. i had placed a order 1 month ago and i haven't received any info about it till today ,tried contacting them but the customer service does not work and when i mailed them, the mail bounced back. I had made the payment for my order and till today i haven't received my parcel neither i have heard from them.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ajitha,
Thank you for reviewing us.
We sincerely apologize if we gave you a reason to be upset with our services.

We are redesigning our customer service process to better meet your needs. While we clean up our systems and bring our services back up, in the meanwhile please contact us through email at care@indianroots.com

We promise to be back soon with an improved process.

Your patience is highly appreciated.
hetalp1
12/17/15

I have made a Prepaid order of two product on 5 November 2015 but till me time one product not delivered. I have contacted Customer care but nobody is picking the call as all the agents are busy all the time. I have sent an email but no response. Now its been more than one month still nothing from them. I have ordered for my own marriage and still nothing get from them and I have sent an email today again but nobody is responding. If somebody is going to respond so please order no is #100136883.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Hetal,
Thank you for reviwing us.
We sincerely apologize if we gave you a reason to be upset with our services.
In reference to your order, we have shared the details with the concerned manager. Please be assured we will share the exact status of your order soon.

We promise to be back soon with an improved process.

Your patience is highly appreciated.
aditis8
12/16/15

Before buying from Indainroots i have read other user reviews. Then i have ordered designer sarees.I ordered on 7 december and it was delieved the very next day.Indianroots not only provide a wide range of products but also provide best quality and service to its customers.My experience with Indianroots was so Awesome,Fantastic,Incredible.I was Splendid by the products they provided.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aditi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are happy to hear that you have a wonderful shopping experience with us. We always try our utmost efforts to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Your kind words motivate out team to work hard and make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon again.
madhurar
12/16/15

I was quite impressed by the collection on their website and had ordered a beautiful saree more than a month ago (order no. 300045634). It was supposed to get delivered to me on Nov 22nd. Till now, it hasn't reached me. The status says "processing" on the website and contacting the customer service has so far resulted in only generic emails like we will look into the matter and let you know. I am extremely disappointed with their apathy and indifferent service and would not trust to shop with them again. I want my money back.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Madhura! We are sorry for the delay in procuring your order product. We have shared the details with the concerned manager. Please be assured we will share the exact status of your order soon. Please consider this as one of the exception and we assure you that it would not happen again in future.
aarvim
12/15/15

It was my Farwell party and i didn't had any of the traditional clothes. I was so much in tension as what to wear, then one of my friend advised me to go through Indianroots. I was amazed at the amount of designs that were available on their site and was tempted to buy from Indianroots. Amazing site and one of the best online store. Then I ordered Black Chanderi Handloom Silk Saree.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aarvi! Thank you for your lovely words. It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words motivate our team to make each of your shopping memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
aashik
12/15/15

Indianroots is one of my Favourite site for shopping.. Not only me.. my mom, my sis is also shopped from here.. Our Family shopping Destination is INDIANROOTS.. I really like their delivery procedure and customer service. these are the best quality of indianroots.. They delivered my red and cream kanjiwaram saree on correct time and was very amazed when i saw the saree.. the quality was fantastic... so far i have no issue with this site and having good shopping from here...

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aashi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with you. Your kind words motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
shalus3
12/11/15

I am Shalu from Noida and I am a fashion blogger. I keep researching about various fashion trends. Recently I got to know about Indianroots. It is quite a nice shopping websites. This website has a lot of variety and I was stunned to see so many classy designs all at one place!!! I was really impressed and I ordered a lot of stuff from this website yesterday. I am eagerly waiting for my order to get delivered!!! I hope it's going to be really good!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shalu,Greetings from Indianroots!Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.Thank you for your Kind words. It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Also, please be assured your order will be delivered within the committed timeline as mentioned on our web-shop.

Helpful answer -1

Namaskar Soumya! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would like to inform you, that the VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes or Import Duties are borne directly by the customer at the time of delivery. These charges are non-governable and they differ in countries, as per the local rules & regulations of customs clearance authorities. We are not sending the products as gifts or samples and shipping the products completely through legal channels.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Mary! WE are sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. WE have escalated the issue to our concerned team, kindly allow us 3 business days to share the exact shipping date of your remaining products. Your patience is appreciated. Regards, Team Indianroots

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Kanthi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager, please allow us 24 hours to update you the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Sabitha, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team, please allow us 2 business days to share the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Hope you have received a response on the review posted by you.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Ruchi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

I see you were totally ignored but the next person down got a pretty prompt response. Disgusting company

By Bee G.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IndianRoots