Review of IndianRoots

Tel: +1-855-436-0743
care@indianroots.com

binduj
3/22/16

I gave an order on 28-Feb. Havent received the delivery yet. There is no customer care number also where we can talk. Hopeless service. Regretting going to that site and paying money when I ordered.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Bindu! We sincerely regret for the Inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to share your order number to assist you better. Please be assured the highlighted concern will be resolved on priority post receiving the order number.
parvik
3/20/16

I order lehnga from them.product arrived on time..good customer service whn i did online chat with them.and quality of product is good.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Parvi! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

shivanir2
3/18/16

Indianroots is quite interesting website. I am a professor and I usually wear silk and cotton sarees and this website has a really good collection of silk as well cotton sarees. A few months ago my daughter told me about Indianroots, since then I have been purchasing a lot of stuff from this website and I am totally satisfied with my shopping experience!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shivani! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

vikramb1
3/17/16

I love Indianroots and I think that this is the one of the best online shopping website. I have been shopping from this website from past several months and never had any inconvenience of any sort. The best part about this website is that its customer care division is very quick to respond to the customers queries unlike other shopping websites.

ak429
3/5/16

I ordered a salwar kameez two months ago (order# 300048246) and still haven't received my package! Their website won't even let me track my order! I am SURE Indian Roots is a fraudulent website and am considering calling my credit card company tomorrow to cancel my payment. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar A K, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager. Please be assured we are continuously following with our brand to procure the product on priority. We will share the exact shipping date of your order as soon as we receive and update from our brand.
nehag6
2/29/16

I am Neha and I have recently purchased a traditional silk saree from Indianroots. It is a crimson colored saree and I am totally in love with it!! I wore it on my sisters engagement and I received a lot of compliments!! Though it is a bit expensive but it is totally worth it!! I am so satisfied with this product that I will order a few more sarees from this same collection!! I can say it with full confidence that Indianroots has the best collection of sarees!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Neha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

caesard
2/26/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE UNLESS YOU LIVENI N INDIA!!!!!!
They have no clue how to run a business online!!!!!!!!

They 'supposedly' ship international, but their website requires you to have an India phone number?!?!?! WTF!

Then, when you fill out all you info for the order, their staff is too stupid to differentiate between your BILL TO / SHIP TO addresses. So, they just choose the Bill To and send your package to wrong $#*!ing continent!!!!

When you complain coz you see the package has the wrong address on it, you contact them to correct it before the package is out, they are too cheap to pay the courier to change the address!!!!!!!

They wait until that package get posted, returned to them, THEN they reship it to the correct address?!

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ALL THIS????????

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Caesar! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your order number to help us resolve the issue on priority. WE assure you that, the highlighted concern will be resolved on priority.

kalpnac
2/23/16

I am a shopaholic and I am totally addicted to online shopping. Indianroots and Koovs are my favorite online shopping websites. If I have to choose from these two websites then I would definitely choose Indianroots because it has a huge collection of almost everything. These days I am going crazy over their home Décor section and I ordered a few items to decorate my home. I received the products on time and the packaging was really very attractive. The quality of the products is totally amazing!! Thank you Indianroots!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Kalpna! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

shivania1
2/18/16

great designs and good quality.. i prefer shopping because it saves my time.. and for ethnic wear i prefer this site for indian clothes.. this site has almost wonderful collection of sarees and lehnga.. recently on my collegue's wedding i bought a pretty saree from here at a good price and they delivered it to me on said time.. great shopping from here..

sakshiy
2/16/16

Hello Everyone myself sakshi.. my order no was 300052869.. that i placed my order on this valentines week... i wanted a pretty puffy gown for valentines day... i ordered it on 7 of february and amazingly i got my dress within 4 days..the quality was also good and got many compliments from my fiance and friends..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sakshi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with you. Your kind words motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
nunyab20
2/11/16

Order number 300047025. Yea I ordered my product in December around Christmas. It is now February. I have received email saying oh wait contact us in a few days or in a week well have it... Nothing... Then the last email I get just tells me to keep waiting because they haven't sent it yet. Don't waste your money by shopping there. It has truly been most unpleasant and possibly a scam

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Nunya! We are sorry for the delay in procuring your ordered product and inconvenience caused to you. The issue has been shared with the concerned manager for immediate action. Please be assured we will soon update you the exact status with shipping date of your order. We are sorry for what you have experienced, and we are making an effort to ensure that such delay in shipping will not occur in future.Please consider this as one of the exception and we assure you that it would not happen again in future.
rituv
2/9/16

My cousin's wedding was just a few days away and I barely bought any jewellery or accessories matching with my ensemble. I was so tensed and didn't know what to do. I wanted to put my best foot forward. I was searching through various online web portals when I came across Indianroots. I found wide variety of trinkets and accessories there comprising of aesthetic neck pieces to embellished earrings to beautiful bangles. I was so fascinated by the designs on offer. I precisely selected the pieces of jewellery going with my attire and placed the order. To my surprise, the shipment was delivered right on time. I was highly ecstatic for I received so many compliments regarding how I looked. I highly recommend this e-commerce website to make purchases pertaining to jewellery.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ritu! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

jema6
2/6/16

I have ordered an item almost 2 months ago and still haven't received my order. I have tried to contact customer service multiple times but every time they have promised it will be delivered within a few days. I am very much disappointment with their service. They are doing cheating with a customer. Be careful while ordering from them.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jem! Thank you for reviewing us.
We sincerely apologize if we gave you a reason to be upset with our services.In order to help you in a better way we would request you to share your order number.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
Indianroots Team
prernas1
2/4/16

5/2/16
This is regarding my order# 100145786. I placed the order on Jan 4.. It is today Feb 5 and I have not received my package, nor have I received any notification about delay, shipping or status information from Indian roots. I am very disappointed by your service..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Prerna! We are sorry for the delay in procuring your ordered product and inconvenience caused to you. The issue has been shared with the concerned manager for immediate action. Please be assured we will soon update you the exact status with shipping date of your order. We are extremely apologetic for what you have experienced, and we are making an effort to ensure that such delay in shipping will not occur in future.Please consider this as one of the exception and we assure you that it would not happen again in future.
sneham2
2/3/16

Being a jewel lover I am very much found of earnings. Recently I brought a black classy suit but didn't got the matching jewellery. Then I searched through Indianroots and found some of the amazing earnings. I was very much amazed by the fact that Indianroots has provided such a variety and would advice every girl that if you visit this site you will forget any other site .

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sneha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

monab12
2/2/16

This is regarding my order# 300047511. I placed the order on Jan 8 and was informed by Indianroots that I would receive it by Jan 26. It is today Feb 2 and I have not received my package, nor have I received any notification about delay, shipping or status information from Indian roots. Please cancel my order and issue me a full refund through Paypal. I am very disappointed in your service..
Your products are wonderful and I wish you had even standard level of customer service.

chhavia
1/28/16

Even I would like to share my experience with Indianroots. I was looking for Lofers on different website but could not find it anywhere the type which I wanted. Then while surfing the face book I came across Indianroots. Though I don't trust any of the online shopping sites but I thought of going through this site once. And I must say that the variety of stuff that has been provided by them was good, I also got the type of lofers that I wanted. It was my first experience of buying stuff from Indianroots and It was one of the best experience.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Chhavi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad that our product/s and trendy collection brought smile on your face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service. Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!

kritikak
1/27/16

The freedom sale on Brands that has been started by Indianroots is one of the best sale so far. I am big fan of Divya Kanakia as she provides amazing and beautiful blouse designs. I ordered a Deep Maroon Velvet Zardozi work blouse and wore it on the party held yesterday and was very much complimented for the blouse. The design, the work that was done on the blouse captured everyone's eye and it went well with my white and golden saree. Thank you Indianroots for providing such beautiful and branded blouse at such a reasonable rate.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Kritika! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

shrutij
1/27/16

INDIANROOTS IS ABSOLUTELY $#*!!!! I placed an order 20 days ago and they havent delivered it yet. In fact the customer services team actually told me that they would require three days to check the status of my order. Don't fall for it ladies...there are way better online shopping sites out there

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shruti! Thank you for reviewing us.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
Indianroots Team
ayushib
1/25/16

I was unaware of indianroots and one day my cousin sister asked me if I have ordered anything from indianroots then I came to know about the popularity of this website and while I researched all in internet about this site and found its trustable and ordered a dress for my cousin in this december first week and its takes minimum time as compared to other e-commerce website. It takes just 2-3 days to deliver the dress. I haven't expected that minimum time just because I paid online for that dress and I was worried just because of online shopping but indianroots make me totally wrong and proved that this is the best platform to shop online.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ayushi,

Thank you for appreciating our hard work.

Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.

Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!

nehaa6
1/22/16

I am regular customer of Indianroots & at present their rates are very cheap & genuine & their delivery is very accurate. It is my favorite online shopping store my all experiences with Indianroots are very very good. They are providing good quality with a heavy discount. Overall I'm fully satisfied with their services.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Neha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

ritar11
1/20/16

I must say the website is very good and products are premium. It is packed with all new trending goods. Like the styles that are quite famous among the youngsters. What I like about Indianroots is that it provides clothing for every age group. The products are also not that much costly and is easily affordable by all

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Rita! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

smikshag
1/18/16

I was looking for salwar suit online and came across this e-commerce site. The website looks stylish, fashionable and different. Under this category, I was blown with the kind of salwar suit being sold. Not typical, very classy and looks designer. The quality of the product was amazing and the delivery services were quick enough. Thank you Indianroots and I would recommend Indian Roots to everyone.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Smiksha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

promilal1
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Promila! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

asham1
1/13/16

Recently I was searching some of the Indian websites and found Indianroots. Frankly speaking I was very must Impressed by the name of the site and wanted to search more about. I also visited the site and must say that it is one of the site in which Indian culture is reflected. The variety of design, quality and the fabric provided seem to be good. Although its not that famous site but I believe that quality speaks for itself and this can said of Indianroots as well. Lovely site, would like to buy from it in future.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Asha,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable .
Spread the words and keep Shopping with Indianroots!!

Helpful answer -1

Namaskar Soumya! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would like to inform you, that the VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes or Import Duties are borne directly by the customer at the time of delivery. These charges are non-governable and they differ in countries, as per the local rules & regulations of customs clearance authorities. We are not sending the products as gifts or samples and shipping the products completely through legal channels.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Mary! WE are sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. WE have escalated the issue to our concerned team, kindly allow us 3 business days to share the exact shipping date of your remaining products. Your patience is appreciated. Regards, Team Indianroots

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Kanthi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager, please allow us 24 hours to update you the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Sabitha, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team, please allow us 2 business days to share the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Hope you have received a response on the review posted by you.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Ruchi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

I see you were totally ignored but the next person down got a pretty prompt response. Disgusting company

By Bee G.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IndianRoots