Mirraw

Mirraw has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 18,375 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mirraw also ranks 1st among Indian Clothing sites.

• I have ordered previously with mirraw and it was good experience.
  • Their prices are really good and they have a good collection of Sarees.

• The nose cahin broke off like a biscuit on wearing for the first time.
  • Their customer service and time service are despicable !!!
How would you rate Mirraw?

“Just came across this site and must say, "I really...”

SALY K.
5/4/20

Just came across this site and must say, "I really love the site". Will definitely be shopping more here after I get my first purchase item and if I'm satisfied with it. Thank you.

“The Mirraw wallet does not allow the customers to use...”

Sushma J.
3/3/20

The Mirraw wallet does not allow the customers to use the full balance. That is certainly not fair. As a customer if I am buying items from your website and in turn getting the rewards, you should not restrict me from using it fully. Also regarding your last question here "Should we follow up to make sure you're satisfied with your order" does not allow me to choose "No" as an answer. This is certainly very unfair on your part to force me to choose "yes"

Reviews (18,375)

first time (522) customer service (176) good experience (180) good collection (148) nice collection (138) good quality (252) good service (126) shopping experience (80) good product (146) nice experience (63) order (1391) quality product (76)
salyk2
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Just came across the site and loved it.
Reason I chose this product: It's a very beautiful dress, I must say.
mayas58
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Arrived so much more quickly than I expected, absolutely beautiful and looked just like the image online! The fit was a bit loose but otherwise very pleased with this order and
I definitely recommend.
Reason I chose this business: I chose Mirraw because they received high ratings for quality, efficiency, and customer service.
Reason I chose this product: I chose this lehenga for my wedding reception.
varshal
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
On the 16th of Jan, I ordered two items, as per order number M366215826. The total cost after mirraw wallet credits was applied was $191.79, however PayPal debited $213.10 (transaction details attached) from my credit card. I called on the day and was advised that I will be refunded $21.31 in two weeks.
I have made countless phone calls and sent emails with no refund. Still waiting for an action from Mirraw.
I understand its not a lot of money, its about principles which Mirraw does not seem to respect.
Reason I chose this business: Past experience
Reason I chose this product: Like what I see
indirad5
January 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall good. I bought few items from Mirraw. One time, I was not happy with tailoring, but it can happens everywhere. I think they try their best to please customers.
Reason I chose this business: Easy, I get dresses of my measurement.
nikolid
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
My caftan was gorgeous, it fit, and was long enough for this tall, plus size lady!
Thanks so very much.
Reason I chose this business: Because you have so many beautiful things.
Reason I chose this product: Same answer
shardam2
January 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've been trying to apply coupon fo not know how to access with code as there's 30.00 Discount shown in my a/c. Alternatively it says I get 20% discount but does not show in my grand totals breakdown. Bit confused about these discounts . Also didn't realise I would be charged shipping which I was trying to avoid.
Reason I chose this business: . Like the privacy factor.
Reason I chose this product: Prefer cool cottons in summer
sushmaj1
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: I had to use the wallet money
Reason I chose this product: I had to use the wallet money

Mirraw attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

rumanap2
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far, the experience has been pleasant. Had little issues with looking for clothes and jewelry, very nice choice.

Sometimes there is a delay but that happens sometimes.

I did get some clothes that did not fit right (too small) even if I got the XL size.

And sometimes the earrings in a set are packed so tightly that the posts got bent, but I was able to fix them myself. This has happened about 3-4 times with the jewelry sets.

Otherwise, the experience was not too bad. Thanks!
Reason I chose this business: I'm just looking at things for a wedding.
Reason I chose this product: Looking for some clothes and jewelry to add to my collection.
sarwattt
October 22nd, 2019
Item received matches the picture closely. Happy with the prompt delivery even though it came all the way from India to US. The only thing I would mention that the dress has some smell like it has been sitting in storage for a long time. I plan to have it dry cleaned before my daughter wears it. May be pack in double plastic layer for shipping so it does not get the smell. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase and will definitely recommend Mirraw to friends!
tajbeej
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
My first time , so far seems ok but don't quite understand the buy 3 get 6 free , my bill remained the same ? Can u explain please .
Reason I chose this business: Friends use it
Reason I chose this product: Preparing for family event
sandraw538
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick dispatch of item! But a little frustrated with initial difficulty with Paypal and now unable to click on drop down boxes under My Account.
Reason I chose this business: Desired product was in stock - although at a higher price.
Reason I chose this product: Family wedding

parveens8
February 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good, want the unstitched sets to be stitched , you have my measurements from last Order . If any problem let me know please. Thank you
Reason I chose this business: I liked my previous outfit .
truptih
February 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good shopping experience, good options to choose from. Gave it a four star as the prizes are higher with lack good selection for sarees.
Reason I chose this product: Family wedding in first week of April.
niushah
March 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
I have received the item.

It is nothing like the picture nor the description.
I ordered size L and received size XL.
This is a complete disappointment and I am an angry customer at the moment who can say nothing positive about Mirraw. it's a shame because I was going to order more from your website if my first experience was a success, which it wasn't.

Please help me to return the product and receive a refund as soon as possible.
Reason I chose this business: I was interested in design and style but not anymore.
Reason I chose this product: I was invited to an Asian wedding and hoping this website will give me good options, I was going to introduce it to my other friends if I was happy with the first experience. But I am totally disappointed and angry.
asmahborhank
March 8th, 2019
Material used is too thin! Stone makes myself feel more heavier. Image shows stone have some greenery color but all gold color instead. Nevertheless is not Bad. U will see many orders received from Mirraw on pink kaftans this few days. Coz we are having family wedding & the attire is kaftans shocking pink. I did recommended to my niece though. Thank u.
kalpanap6
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far buying jewelry has been a great experience. Last time when I purchased my saree s & after the shipment was received and I found out that the quality of the Sarees I purchased weren't good. I was a little disappointed. Hope shopping this time saree's for a bridal shower / baby shower will bring excellent quality sarees as shown on line . Hope this time my saree shopping experience will bring Me & the people who receive This gift a Satisfaction joy and Happiness. Thank you. Kalpana prabhakara.
Reason I chose this business: On line shopping makes it easier and convenient But still it is an experience after we receive the shipment for quality check.
Reason I chose this product: These products were chosen to give out as gifts for family for a bridal & baby shower.
sarbjitk
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
i am quite happy with my shopping experience with you. last time i did my first shopping, with you and now again, less than a month coming back. in your "roots of India" category i was quite curious to buy some stuff. yesterday it was on sale and today that style all sold out, a bit strange. please let me know about it. it is some "'khadi kedia"style. much thanks.
Reason I chose this business: For last so many days was just going through but today i thought to buy some and try and if everything goes well will be their permanent customer.
Reason I chose this product: It seemed very graceful, quality, designs look great, lot of options to choose. Rest will be able to comment once i receive my order.
taylorc155
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
So easy to shop with and the rewards are amazing. I have had a great customer experience.
Reason I chose this business: Previously ordered from this company and I loved the quality of the hijabs I received.
Reason I chose this product: Work/casual clothes.
darlenes193
January 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am very happy so far, now waiting to see your product that I bought. Thank you
Reason I chose this business: I liked what I seen, it looked like your things were very nice
Reason I chose this product: They looked very nice
dianak133
September 28th, 2019
Perfect sizing (I got small; I am US size 6), easily to wear (after two learning trials), and looks elegant and simply amazing in a muted beige cold with brighter accents/borders! I love it! Will not wear it with black like on the picture, but with gold or burgundy red color. The fabric could be softer, but it is just beautiful. My husband also thinks do. Thank you
saras668
April 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
easy to use, offers are amazing , wide range of designs , not sure about the quality as its my first order. would be great if delivery time was shorter
Reason I chose this business: have been looking and comparing the things i need for long time. i found Mirraw has everything in one place what i needed.
Reason I chose this product: for occasions
elizabethd503
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very user friendly interface, but there was no option to select my size in the garment, hope it's a free size, and also that it arrives in time. Thank you
Reason I chose this business: I liked the stuff you displayed
Reason I chose this product: I liked the colour and the pricing was reasonable
ravitad
November 18th, 2019
The bangles are pretty and runs per your size. I'm a 2.10 and they fit nicely. I'm glad I didn't have to exchange any sizes. I rated 4/5 because my order was supposed to be delivered couple days before and I ordered to wear these for a wedding, but it didn't arrive on time but the Mirraw team credited me some money for future purchases which was nice of them. I recommend them based on products.
jamilae3
February 22nd, 2020
Long wait
Did order in the past and never received the scarfs I paid for with my Islamic clothing
Big deception
Reason I chose this business: Like to give you a second chance
Reason I chose this product: Need something white and the price is good
benitac8
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you. Kya vyaj se workers are fed healthy. thank you I have a 50 day tailoring wait. Hope to receive every thing. Please check about 20% wallet dicounts not usable on time because I incur debt in U.S credit card rates so cannot then afford timely shopping.
Reason I chose this business: any reason are you specific?

Hi Ila, We are sorry to hear your bad experience with us. Please do share your order number so we can resolve your issue at escalation@mirraw.com. Thanks & Regards.

Are you guys fake

Hi Nikita, We are genuine . Can you please elaborate your concern so we can help you . If you have order anything with us so please do share your order number so we can resolve your issue at escalation@mirraw.com. Thanks & Regards.

By Elvis Q.,

Hi Michelle, Yes we do deliver to South Africa. It takes 10 working days after dispatch. Regards

By Elvis Q.,

Hi Kiran, Yes we do deliver to Canada. Please login via app or desktop, still you are facing error so you can write us on mcare@mirraw.com. Regards.

By Elvis Q.,

Hi, We have un-stitched and semi stitched product available with us and we have the ranges you are looking for let me know the product id number you want to order will update you with the details. You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

By Sara E.,

Dear Customer, The currency for Nepal is NPR. Let us know if you have any query.

By Mirraw S.,

Dear customer, We have excellent jewellery collections with us. You will surely like the jewelleries. Let us know if you have any query.

By Mirraw S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mirraw staff and other customers.

Mirraw Online Shopping sites of Indian fashion wear for women, kids wear and men at best discounted prices including fastest delivery and low cost online shopping stores

vishwajeetc
Mirraw S.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mirraw?

Have a question about Mirraw?