Review of Mirraw

Tel: +91 22 6648 4300
review@mirraw.com

graceb126
3/16/19

Please be very careful buying anything from this company Mirraw i have been charged a heavy fee from uk customs which was not made clear to me and it is now my responsibility to pay. When asking Mirrow their comment was it was not their issue and I have to pay. My invoice from the company clearly states free shipping on my item.
BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHAT YOU BUY

freddym34
3/12/19

Everything is set up for a scam starting from the website which looks nice and professional with good quality articles and nice clothes
But once you place an order your journey to hell start and I mean hell.
I am on my 3rd month of conflict with them trying to get my money refunded to me for sending me a dress ordered from them which looks like been recycled from a war zone 'poor quality tissue'cheap' damaged' default stiching'and so on.
Their policy of return goods is set up that you will have no option just to accept it and shut up.
First they proposed to refund me 20 per cent then 30 per cent only refunded to my wallet account deducted on my next order which I will never do because frankly it is a joke if I will do business with them again.
My mistake is I should have read customers review before I ordered because on the internet most customers.gave negative reviews about this company.my advice is to avoid dealing with them.

fm49
3/8/19

In short I just say that it is a scam and money making company by deceiving and stealing honest clients with false product shown in their site.
The quality you see in their site will never reach you as cheap product are sent instead.be warned stay away

baishakhyh
3/1/19

It seemed cheap but the material was so cheap that i had to throw away $50 salwar. The customer service was worst. They never responded. It was total waste of money.

madanir
2/21/19

The worst experience ever!
Order was not delivered by the expected time.
The order was lost by the Courier.
The order couldn't be resent on time and was informed the order was cancelled.
Was promised refund.
The refund was not provided.
After chasing for refund was told the lost order was found it will be delivered.
Informed them many times not to deliver the order as it was too late.
Lost and found order was still delivered after the wedding and there was items missing from the order.

After all that they asked me to return the order at my cost.
Totally inappropriate and unfair liars.

Luckily I recorded all the conversations and had a record of all communications.

They are very deceiving, even tried to trick me into closing my PayPal case saying they cant offer refund until I close the case.
Bunch of liars and fraudsters!
avoid, Avoid, AVOID!

mwanasitis
2/5/19

I order shawir suit but it came without hands or neck. It was just a sack. And returning back is impossible. How can you pay more for returning than what you paid for the product. I hate mirraw now. Pls don't but from them.i gave 1 star because there is no 0 star but normal it was just 0

celinaw6
1/23/19

Do not order at Mirraw at all! It's a scam!!! I orderen my engagement party dress at their website and when they sew it it DIDN't look like the dress in the picture at alll!!!!!!!! And when i asked to get my money back they wouldn't and would just save the money so that I could buy something else from them. MY MONEY IS WORTH MORE THAN THEIR CHEAP PRODUCTS. STAY AWAAAY

sheminaj
1/15/19

I have bought sarees from Mirraw before and they have been fine. But the last saree I bought ID# 2528076 Multicolor Embroidered Georgette Saree With Blouse from Pransul Fashion was extremely awful. The material of the saree is not georgette but of some stiff cheap material and the blouse was stitched so poorly and was extremely big. I had tried several times to email their customer service but to this day they have yet to respond. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY their cheap quality products - see pics of stiffness of the material of the saree

fatimah16
1/2/19

I ordered a semi stitched dress a few weeks ago. I got delivered quickly. I had to pay customs. It was not mentioned when I placed the order, but I kind of expected it. I received an e-mail telling me that the product have passed the QUALITY CONTROL.
When I opened my package, I really was surprised to receive a dress with a missing sleeve ! I then contacted the customer service. They refused to understand. After countless e-mails and calls, they finally agreed to give me a refund, but I have to send back the product and pay the shipping and customs !
So the price of the dress was 50euros, I paid 10 euros for the shipping fees and 36euros for customs. Now I have to send the product back and pay god know how much for the shipping and the customs again for them to refund me !
So I will lose more than 80euros just because I made the mistake to trust mirraw !

I won't ever order on this website, and you should not either !!

Here are pictures of what I ordered and what I received. You can easily see on the picture that one sleeve is missing, but still, the person I talked with refused to admit it !

saritab4
12/31/18

Crooks! Send me very ugly suits. Can't even wear them. The material is very old. Plus stitched improperly. Out of all the suits I ordered not one of them fit me. I have send them few emails. They usually don't reply back. They keep generating new emails. Without ever responding to the one. They have not refunded my money. IT is been almost a year. They want to sell cheap suits to people living abroad.

teenam13
12/17/18

Mirraw is absolutely cheating company it broke the trust on the online sale, their material and price strategy is cruel just making customers as fools. they show their stitching design one and they will stitch in a different way which is even rural people can't wear them cloth material is completely different, on site showing just real designers models but in real they are duplicating those items with cheap materials, if the item cost $50 online that real cost only Rs.500 in Indian money.

nithyar1
12/17/18

Please Don't trust this MIRRAW.com website . it's been one month . I m calling them each and every day . they don't give proper response . each and every customer rep ask for 24 to 48 hrs . they are proper cheaters .
still they don't dispatch the products or refund the money back .
worst company .

ashkar1
12/7/18

i would suggest everyone not to buy anything from this non sense website. I ordered 2 lehngas. they were entirely different from the ones in pics. and I returned them back immediately. Its been 6 months that I have been repeatedly calling them and mailing them and I haven't recived the refund for 1 of them. Buying anything from mirraw is absolutely traumatic. they keep sending advertising messeges but no one cares for customers and rufund.. pleaseeeeee don't buy anything from here

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Greeting from Mirraw.com
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Requesting you to please help us with your Order details,
Please mark and email on sagar.sada@mirraw.com
We assure you that we will resolve all your query.
Thank you so much.
nahb
11/29/18

Very bad company
They over promise under deliver
My order comes wrong color
Then I talk to them they said that I have just 48 hours from this conversation to send it back
I did send it back, after one week I talk to them they said they receive the merchandise and they will refund the money after 24 hours.
Waited 24 hours and nothing happened then called again they said they sorry for delaying but after 24 hours I waited other 24 hours and nothing happened .for 12 times I called and each time they say the same thing apologies and wait 24 hours, then I ask to speak to manager he said that they did not receive the merchandise it could take up to 6 mouth till they receive it I ask him is it a joke he said no I could take up to 6 mouth.
So they do not want to return the money or my shipping money
This company is a joke they stealing and what you see on there website is not what will they deliver be careful guys

jyotsnad1
11/26/18

We had ordered 5 saris they sent 4 and now not refunding or replacing the fifth sari and took more than 2 months to delivery after so many phone calls and always lie your blouse is not stitched very very disappointed and product of jewelry and sari is not good I would not advice any body to buy from this site be careful if u order from I would rate zero if I had choice

nalinp2
11/22/18

They send the a totally different item and offers 10%. Worst online buying experience I ever had.
This is what they told me when I told them I got the wrong item.

"We would like to inform you that product which you have received is a replica of the product listed on our website."
"However we are ready to give you 10% Discount on your product cost as a goodwill gesture. As returning charges of the product would be very high which will not covered by Mirraw."

yagneshs
11/21/18

I would give one star for quality compared to the picture posted. Especially the blouse was completely different from that on website.

harshav6
11/11/18

I had ordered sari it was saying it's chiku colour but when it's arrive it was totally different colour when I ask for return they said it will be very costly we can give u 10% off n till now I don't have 10% refund

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Harsha,
We are really sorry about the bad experience you had with us please help us with your order number so that I can look in to the same and get your refund done asap.
You can also contact me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

hemam2
11/8/18

Absolutely disgusting customer service by mirraw. Afrin Khan and Wilson Godimadi from Mirraw responded to my previous online complaint saying they will resolve it..It has been freaking 3months almost and still no refund. Now it's in the hands of somebody lower in the chain and he has been useless as well like others. Please don't put wrong information saying the complaint has been resolved. It's goddamn unresolved still!!!!

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Hema,
Please help me with your order details will check what went wrong and if possible will dispatch your original order to you again or else will refund you I understand its our mistake and will definitely get it resolved for you just cooperate a little please and you can get in touch with me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

gloriam121
11/7/18

After spending over $500 on this site, I have had the worst experience with this company!

I made my order on Oct 17th. However, it is now Nov 7th and I STILL HAVE NOT received the complete order. Currently, the order status on their site shows that my order is completed!! How?? I have five sarees still not shipped!

No efficiency in distribution or shipment! Two of my items were in stitching for over two weeks and has held up my order this long! I needed to ask them several times to partial the items! They took three weeks and still hadn't shipped anything! They sent the partial order but kept the most expensive items!!! I have sent many emails and made several calls to the Indian customer service number and the response EVERY TIME is "Please be patient, we are working on this", without a followup or actual change in the items being shipped. I asked for shipment tracking for over a week and their response is that we are on holiday and we will return and respond. That was two days ago! No response.

Also, the US Customer service number does NOT work. They have no one answering the calls on that number and it gives the "number is switched off" message all day and all night long.

Several of the "free" items were of a very low quality from the site. The "silk" is very thin and not worth even $10!! Now, I am expected to pay return shipping in order to get my money back!! What a waste!

The patronization and run around that the customer service gave me makes this company one that I will never use again!!!

NOTE: I will update this review when my items are received!

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Gloria,

It is with great concern that we received your complaint about the bad quality of the service you experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you went through.
We at Mirraw pride ourselves in keeping our customers satisified and in this case, unfortunately we have failed to do so, we have spoken to our team to make sure this does not happen again.
We value your feedback so will make sure to resolve your concern as soon as possible so its a request please help us with your order details so that quickly we can investigate and get to the conclusion.
You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

Afrin khan.
asyas4
11/5/18

I didint read the review from the other customer. I order already with mirrraw. My wish to received my items on time. Because I was almost place my other orders. But I stop after hear the complain from the previous customers. I wish I will received on time and my items has looked the way it shows on a pictures. Send my orders on time I would be a good customer with you Mirraw. Good luck

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Asya,
I understand your concern dont worry will not let you down regarding any of your order if you placed your order already then please help me with your order number so that I can take a personal follow and will make sure to get it deliver to you at time .

You can always reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

Afrin khan.
sitag1
11/2/18

Worst company.
I have had a bad experience with mirraw. Very poor business and I would not recommend this business to anyone. Poor customer service. I place my order in June 06 and their estimated shipping was in July. I waited until the end of August but didn't get my order. I emailed and called them so many times but the only thing that I heard from them was "sorry for the inconvenience, please allow us 48 to 72 hours and we will let you know about your order." They said same thing over two months. I request them to refund my money back, they refused before but finally agreed to refund my money back, but I haven't got it yet. I was not satisfied with my previous purchase too, bad quality and the item wasn't as shown in the picture. Be Aware everyone, don't waste your time and money.

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Sita,

I know this time sorry is not enough just help me with your order details for the one which refund is pending and will get your refund done asap and there must be something not clear in your order hence thats the reason the refund is still pending so I have to look in to the same so that whatever the reason for the pending refund is will get it resolved and refund it to your account need your cooperation you can email me your details on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

renk5
10/29/18

Do not ever make the mistake to purchase anything from MIRRAW. THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. I placed an order, paid additional for custom stitching. Clothes were stitched smaller than measurements I had given, therefore completely useless to me. They did not refund my money nor offered to correct their mistake. They only offered partial credit. But no refund ever showed up on my credit card. Customer Service is nil.

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Hi Renu,

As discussed with you regarding your refund so we have initiated the same for you which will be in your account soon and will make sure that your experience this time will be good and will not going to let you down.

Appreciate your kind support.

bonnyp7
10/26/18

Terrible service
I placed an order with the 1 buy get 3 free ad and then only you realise they want to ship u one order with no free attached this is false advertising I want my money refunded immediately do not use their application their service is terrible

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Greeting from Mirraw.com

We are really very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble cause to you.

I can understand it was a disappointing experience.

Please give us one opportunity, We will definitely resolve all your issue.

Requesting you to please help us with your Order number.

We are assuring that within 24 hrs we will resolve your issue.

Thank you so much.

You can also get in touch on afrin.khan@mirraw.com
meerabj
10/25/18

I would give one star for quality compared to the picture posted. Especially the blouse was completely different from that posted on the picture. Please ask for a picture of the original product if ur buying.

Stitching was good. However the zip on the blouse broke as soon as I tried to open it.

The final product looked good but it was not what the picture showed. It's one of those online deals where u see something else and get something else. Would not buy anything else from this website.

Yes I agree with that I think it's worse thenthat

By Rajwinder K.

They are very deceiving. Bunch of liars and fraudsters! avoid, Avoid, AVOID!

By Madani R.

YES Here is an email address if you want Yogita Kedare <yogita.kedare@mirraw.com>

By SANDY T.

If you want broken goods, incomplete goods and no refund then yeh go for it, spend your hard earned money on crap.... please go to a store where you can see the goods for yourself, cheap does not mean cheerful

By Rozina B.

Hi Harry, This is to inform you that your Expected Delivery Date is 2018-11-30 so once the order is dispatched will share the tracking number with you.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi Verushka, Greeting from Mirraw! You can definitely place the order with us and we will get it delivered to you. You can be rest assured about the same. And my personal Mirraw email id is afrin.khan@mirraw.com whatever is your personal issue let me know will get it resolved. :) Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, Please share the correct order number the order number will start from M and it will be followed by 9 digit number the order number which you have given me it is only 8 digit please check and will get it delivered to you on time.:) You can also get in touch with me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, I do understand your concern you can be rest assured about the purchase let me know what you are going to order so that I can give you the information that the product you should go for it or not will take a personal follow on your concern. You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, We have un-stitched and semi stitched product available with us and we have the ranges you are looking for let me know the product id number you want to order will update you with the details. You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Dear Customer, Greetings from Mirraw. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you because of us. We have sent you a mail to your email address, kindly revert us back on the same. Appreciate your kind support and patience. If you have any query please email me on sagarika@mirraw.com, I'll try my best to resolve your issue ASAP.

By Mirraw S., Mirraw Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Mirraw staff and other customers.

Mirraw?