Review of Mirraw

samec
5/7/19

anus27
5/1/19

Terrible, don't do it as tempting as the prices may sound! Horrific customer service where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They are forever trying to fob you off with either "we will call you back" or "we have moved the matter to the operational team".
Extremely stressful and no monies have been returned for undelivered goods. Undertook my own investigation through Royal Mail and found out Mirraw, despite having my correct address has a completely different address on the package and due to non acceptance it has been returned back to the sender. This has continued since 20/04/2019 with no resolution. Bought 2 lengha's - £86.34 and a simple task of redirection could not be done as I tracked the parcel down to a depot in Hayes and contacted Mirraw straight away but they just fob you off. Spoke to the floor manager who confidently said he will call me back by 3pm on the same day. I should have gone with my gut feeling and not accepted this but I said fine having reached the end of my tether but no call! I called the next day asked to speak to him but guess what.. He was now on leave for a week!
I am now in the process of disputing payment (which they have taken) through Barclaycard and hope that gets resolved and I get all my monies back as I have nothing to show for it apart from regular emails to ask for feedback on the goods I must be enjoying!!! What a cheek!
Please keep away from this company, they shouldn't be able to trade to be honest as they are truly scamming the public. If I could take legal redress I most definitely would do as a matter of principle, unfortunately within the UK civil court system - this jurisdiction would not entertain this very basic legal transaction where they have breached their contract! Anyway, never ever again! And that's the best advice I can give anyone reading this review. I have the entire evidence of what has and is happening through emails.
Just don't do it! Say no no no to yourself everytime you are tempted to give it at least one try!
BTW - this was actually a trial purchase and thankfully I didn't end up giving them a very big order!

gitak2
4/29/19

UPDATE: DUE TO MY INCREASED FRUSTRATION WITH MIRRAW, I HAVE FILED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POORLY STITCHED CHUDIDHARS. THE READY-MADE KURTIS I ORDERED WERE COMPLETELY OFF THE GIVEN SIZE CHART. THE END RESULT? NONE OF THE SUITS FIT ME. I SPENT A TOTAL OF $515 IN GOOD FAITH, DESPICABLE. DIFFERENT AGENTS WILL TELL YOU DIFFERENT THINGS. THERE IS NO CONSISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATION - EACH TIME I CALL OR EMAIL, SOMEONE NEW APPEARS AND I HAVE TO SITUATION ALLOVER AGAIN. THESE ISSUES HAVE BEEN ONGOING FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 MONTHS.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, MIRRAW DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE THE STAR RATING WHICH IS HIGHLY MISLEADING AND POOR BUSINESS ETHICS.

Simply terrible customer service! I placed 3 orders with Mirraw. The first order was fine. I only ordered one lehenga. In good faith and sound reason, I placed another two orders for a total of $515.64. That is ALOT of money to be spending on regular Indian traditional wear. Both orders were sent at approximately the same time after much harassment and threats and being met with poor response to non-response to those threats. Let me tell you: it is useless to make threats to a useless company. I placed these orders in full faith. When I received the products, they were very terribly stitched. I could not even get a few over my head. Moreover, for the readymade kurtis, the sizing chart is way off, so that whatever I ordered was so tight I could not breathe in them. Now, Mirraw expects me to send the readymade kurtis BACK TO THEM. Am I a fool to send them all the way back to India?? It would cost me a fortune! I forgave them for one lehenga, which is more than enough leeway that I've given them. In addition, I could not get the lehenga over my head and the quality of the fabric was flimsy and looked cheap. Their products are nice to look at, but they're too many problems with this. I say to not waste your money in the hopes you will get clothing you really wanted. I tried calling them this morning and a fellow named Peter answered the phone. I asked to speak to Wilson who seems to be the manager. I was told that he was busy and that he would call me back in an hour. Did he call me back? Of course not. I waited until midnight to call again, but this time the response that the phone number does not exist. I am very angry. I gave them enough opportunity to rectify the situation, but they blatantly refused and in fact were misleading and manipulative. As soon as my bank opens, I am going to file a dispute with PayPal first, followed by my bank, I refuse to throw my money around for poor customer service and poor stitching. Not nearly up to par.

silas
4/24/19

Customs were applied on product, paid duty changers 50% more than what I paid for the cloths. No Good customer service. Please do not waste your money here.

milim2
4/22/19

If I can Give 0 to this review I will . They are cheat and Fraud. Will take your money. I paid in full never sent my product. Trying to find out what happend no one will answer. CLOTHES ARE REALLY BAD QUALITY. DO NOT BUY, CLOSE THIS WEBSITEAND FRAUD.

nourinea
4/6/19

I bought 3 unstitched outfits . 1 was a suit ,1 full length dress the other a lengha. I was so disappointed with what I received. The quality was poor and nothing like what i saw in the pictures. You see something in dapkas & velvet with beautiful embellishments but what you get is a cheaper fabric and machine embroidery. Sadly this company dupes customers with cheap imitations. I had to give the clothes away to charity ! Feel conned.

renub2
4/4/19

This company is so unethical, they had to return my money as they made a
mistake of sending me piece unstitched and then they had nothing to
offer me once returned and still have not done it, it has been 4 months
and I can calling them 2 times and week and everytime they say they will
send, but not sending, they are thieves and I do not recommend them to
anyone.

sonals13
4/3/19

First of all they dont tell you at the time of buying that you have to pay the custom duty. I was just shocked to receive the order with 30$ custom duty.
Then when i opened the parcel its quality was very cheap and it seemed different than what appears.
Would never suggest anyone to buy anything from this website.
Please be careful.

reshmar8
4/3/19

I would just quickly like to say a very big thank you for your impeccable service. I received all my products and they are stunning fits so beautifully. Materials are gorgeous thank you so much for everything and the speedy delivery. Prices were so affordable. Thank you so much.

ilayarajanp
3/22/19

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM MIRRAW. I've had a very bad experiences with them recently. They are 100% cheating and Fraud. Their customer service is awful. We have had few $$ in "My Wallet", which we were trying to use but their website did not allow us to use it. So, contacted the customer service, they tried from their end and accepted it is a problem in their website and asked us to drop an email to their email id explaining the issue with screen shots and also confirmed that they will ensure the "My Wallet" amount would not expire. No response to the emails after multiple follow up. Contacted customer service again through phone but the response from customer service representative was exceptionally bad. Due to their issues and mistake all the $$ in "My Wallet" is expired. Then they said, since it is already expired they would not be able to give it back but if we make transactions again they will add $4 back my wallet again. They do not care about customers. Their ONLY motive is business and cheating. Information on their site varies every page. In the FAQs, it is mentioned that 50% of the referral amount can be used from My Wallet but in the cart only 20% allowed but that is also not accepted. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY MIRRAW, THEY ARE 100% CHEATING AND FRAUD.

THERE IS NO OPTION TO GIVE 0 STAR SO GIVING THEM 1 STAR.

romas10
3/21/19

I have ordered mine and product came after 30 days with default. Don't buy anything from mirraw they r cheater

graceb126
3/16/19

Please be very careful buying anything from this company Mirraw i have been charged a heavy fee from uk customs which was not made clear to me and it is now my responsibility to pay. When asking Mirrow their comment was it was not their issue and I have to pay. My invoice from the company clearly states free shipping on my item.
BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHAT YOU BUY

freddym34
3/12/19

Everything is set up for a scam starting from the website which looks nice and professional with good quality articles and nice clothes
But once you place an order your journey to hell start and I mean hell.
I am on my 3rd month of conflict with them trying to get my money refunded to me for sending me a dress ordered from them which looks like been recycled from a war zone 'poor quality tissue'cheap' damaged' default stiching'and so on.
Their policy of return goods is set up that you will have no option just to accept it and shut up.
First they proposed to refund me 20 per cent then 30 per cent only refunded to my wallet account deducted on my next order which I will never do because frankly it is a joke if I will do business with them again.
My mistake is I should have read customers review before I ordered because on the internet most customers.gave negative reviews about this company.my advice is to avoid dealing with them.

fm49
3/8/19

In short I just say that it is a scam and money making company by deceiving and stealing honest clients with false product shown in their site.
The quality you see in their site will never reach you as cheap product are sent instead.be warned stay away

baishakhyh
3/1/19

It seemed cheap but the material was so cheap that i had to throw away $50 salwar. The customer service was worst. They never responded. It was total waste of money.

madanir
2/21/19

The worst experience ever!
Order was not delivered by the expected time.
The order was lost by the Courier.
The order couldn't be resent on time and was informed the order was cancelled.
Was promised refund.
The refund was not provided.
After chasing for refund was told the lost order was found it will be delivered.
Informed them many times not to deliver the order as it was too late.
Lost and found order was still delivered after the wedding and there was items missing from the order.

After all that they asked me to return the order at my cost.
Totally inappropriate and unfair liars.

Luckily I recorded all the conversations and had a record of all communications.

They are very deceiving, even tried to trick me into closing my PayPal case saying they cant offer refund until I close the case.
Bunch of liars and fraudsters!
avoid, Avoid, AVOID!

mwanasitis
2/5/19

I order shawir suit but it came without hands or neck. It was just a sack. And returning back is impossible. How can you pay more for returning than what you paid for the product. I hate mirraw now. Pls don't but from them.i gave 1 star because there is no 0 star but normal it was just 0

celinaw6
1/23/19

Do not order at Mirraw at all! It's a scam!!! I orderen my engagement party dress at their website and when they sew it it DIDN't look like the dress in the picture at alll!!!!!!!! And when i asked to get my money back they wouldn't and would just save the money so that I could buy something else from them. MY MONEY IS WORTH MORE THAN THEIR CHEAP PRODUCTS. STAY AWAAAY

sheminaj
1/15/19

I have bought sarees from Mirraw before and they have been fine. But the last saree I bought ID# 2528076 Multicolor Embroidered Georgette Saree With Blouse from Pransul Fashion was extremely awful. The material of the saree is not georgette but of some stiff cheap material and the blouse was stitched so poorly and was extremely big. I had tried several times to email their customer service but to this day they have yet to respond. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY their cheap quality products - see pics of stiffness of the material of the saree

fatimah16
1/2/19

I ordered a semi stitched dress a few weeks ago. I got delivered quickly. I had to pay customs. It was not mentioned when I placed the order, but I kind of expected it. I received an e-mail telling me that the product have passed the QUALITY CONTROL.
When I opened my package, I really was surprised to receive a dress with a missing sleeve ! I then contacted the customer service. They refused to understand. After countless e-mails and calls, they finally agreed to give me a refund, but I have to send back the product and pay the shipping and customs !
So the price of the dress was 50euros, I paid 10 euros for the shipping fees and 36euros for customs. Now I have to send the product back and pay god know how much for the shipping and the customs again for them to refund me !
So I will lose more than 80euros just because I made the mistake to trust mirraw !

I won't ever order on this website, and you should not either !!

Here are pictures of what I ordered and what I received. You can easily see on the picture that one sleeve is missing, but still, the person I talked with refused to admit it !

saritab4
12/31/18

Crooks! Send me very ugly suits. Can't even wear them. The material is very old. Plus stitched improperly. Out of all the suits I ordered not one of them fit me. I have send them few emails. They usually don't reply back. They keep generating new emails. Without ever responding to the one. They have not refunded my money. IT is been almost a year. They want to sell cheap suits to people living abroad.

teenam13
12/17/18

Mirraw is absolutely cheating company it broke the trust on the online sale, their material and price strategy is cruel just making customers as fools. they show their stitching design one and they will stitch in a different way which is even rural people can't wear them cloth material is completely different, on site showing just real designers models but in real they are duplicating those items with cheap materials, if the item cost $50 online that real cost only Rs.500 in Indian money.

nithyar1
12/17/18

Please Don't trust this MIRRAW.com website . it's been one month . I m calling them each and every day . they don't give proper response . each and every customer rep ask for 24 to 48 hrs . they are proper cheaters .
still they don't dispatch the products or refund the money back .
worst company .

ashkar1
12/7/18

i would suggest everyone not to buy anything from this non sense website. I ordered 2 lehngas. they were entirely different from the ones in pics. and I returned them back immediately. Its been 6 months that I have been repeatedly calling them and mailing them and I haven't recived the refund for 1 of them. Buying anything from mirraw is absolutely traumatic. they keep sending advertising messeges but no one cares for customers and rufund.. pleaseeeeee don't buy anything from here

Response from Sara E., Mirraw Representative
Greeting from Mirraw.com
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Requesting you to please help us with your Order details,
Please mark and email on sagar.sada@mirraw.com
We assure you that we will resolve all your query.
Thank you so much.
nahb
11/29/18

Very bad company
They over promise under deliver
My order comes wrong color
Then I talk to them they said that I have just 48 hours from this conversation to send it back
I did send it back, after one week I talk to them they said they receive the merchandise and they will refund the money after 24 hours.
Waited 24 hours and nothing happened then called again they said they sorry for delaying but after 24 hours I waited other 24 hours and nothing happened .for 12 times I called and each time they say the same thing apologies and wait 24 hours, then I ask to speak to manager he said that they did not receive the merchandise it could take up to 6 mouth till they receive it I ask him is it a joke he said no I could take up to 6 mouth.
So they do not want to return the money or my shipping money
This company is a joke they stealing and what you see on there website is not what will they deliver be careful guys

Yes I agree with that I think it's worse thenthat

By Rajwinder K.

They are very deceiving. Bunch of liars and fraudsters! avoid, Avoid, AVOID!

By Madani R.

YES Here is an email address if you want Yogita Kedare <yogita.kedare@mirraw.com>

By SANDY T.

If you want broken goods, incomplete goods and no refund then yeh go for it, spend your hard earned money on crap.... please go to a store where you can see the goods for yourself, cheap does not mean cheerful

By Rozina B.

Hi Harry, This is to inform you that your Expected Delivery Date is 2018-11-30 so once the order is dispatched will share the tracking number with you.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi Verushka, Greeting from Mirraw! You can definitely place the order with us and we will get it delivered to you. You can be rest assured about the same. And my personal Mirraw email id is afrin.khan@mirraw.com whatever is your personal issue let me know will get it resolved. :) Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, Please share the correct order number the order number will start from M and it will be followed by 9 digit number the order number which you have given me it is only 8 digit please check and will get it delivered to you on time.:) You can also get in touch with me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, I do understand your concern you can be rest assured about the purchase let me know what you are going to order so that I can give you the information that the product you should go for it or not will take a personal follow on your concern. You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com Regards, Afrin Khan.

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Hi, We have un-stitched and semi stitched product available with us and we have the ranges you are looking for let me know the product id number you want to order will update you with the details. You can also reach me on afrin.khan@mirraw.com

By Sara E., Mirraw Representative

Dear Customer, Greetings from Mirraw. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you because of us. We have sent you a mail to your email address, kindly revert us back on the same. Appreciate your kind support and patience. If you have any query please email me on sagarika@mirraw.com, I'll try my best to resolve your issue ASAP.

By Mirraw S., Mirraw Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Mirraw staff and other customers.

Mirraw?