Review of IndiaCakes

Tel: 020-66222222
order@IndiaCakes.com

himanshun2
6/14/19

India cakes has a huge variety of cakes and flowers. Their delivery services are also good and on Time. Quality of the product is better than any other shop. Best and cheap price in the market.

amitp43
6/13/19

Unfortunately my last order was very poor quality and the recipient received my 50 dead wilted roses at 10pm (Indian time)
I have made contact via email but no response in reply.
Although previous orders have been received good it only takes one bad to lose customers

srilekhar
6/13/19

Delivered an hour late , even though updated the address 2 days ago through online chat , they confirmed they updated on the order ... but still went to old place ...I paid for before 2pm delivery got delivered at 3pm , which s not far ... cake s not tat fresh , cream was hard , but taste was gud ...

babub3
6/12/19

I ordered a pine apple cake for mother's day. I live in PG at pune. My mother is in muzaffarnagar. So it was not possible to celebrate together . That's why I ordered a cake from indiacake. I usually use this site to order. Their quality is very good. Price is also nominal. My mother was sooooo happy.

ravinderk13
6/11/19

Cake was yummy and fresh .
I booked a cake for my parents anniversary. I want to surprise them in the midnight. So I ordered for midnight delivery.I got my order according to the time . I appreciate their work. Cake was yummy and fresh . Now I would prefer India Cakes for any occasion.

ahlamh
6/10/19

I have orderd a cake prior to 2 days of delivery and also have mailed to them regarding the flavor of the cake but instead of pinnaple flavour they sent chocolate and the quality was worst. I trusted this site but got disappointed also i have sent the pic of the cake which i received on their site which was not even 1% of the charges which they took also it was wrong flavour delivered, i have connected to the customer care many times but they have not taken any action and asked to drop a mail. I have given extra delivery charges as they said its a outer area though it was not. Really got very disappointed.

jthakurs
6/10/19

Their service is very good. The chocolate cake which I ordered for my friends birthday was so tasty and good designed. I and my friends was very happy to taste the cake...
Thanks Indiacakes......

priyankab16
6/10/19

The India cake company is a big fraud in itself. They initially promise a lot many things but at the time of performance they do not perform in accordance with their commitment. They do not even bother to consider the customers complaint.I have made an order for the first time from them they have delivered incomplete order with below standard quality and cheap products and charged way more than the products actual cost. They reverted a sorry mail for incomplete delivery but no refund or compensation is received from them. I tried calling them many times but they didn't provided any assistance and asked to write a mail. I have written a mail 3 times which is again ignored by them. Have reported the same in consumer forum and FSSAI still they are least bothered. Highly disappointed with the product as well as the services.

Advise for all never choose India Cake even if it is the last option available.

Tip for consumers: It is a big fraud company I would never suggest it even if it is the last option available.

ashifa
6/9/19

I got prompt delivery of my cake. It was delicious and looked beautiful. I had ordered it for our anniversary and it looked perfect for the event with heart shape. I recommend it to everyone.

ankitk30
6/9/19

I wanted to throw surprise and couldn't think of anything but a cake so I ordered during the day, and it got delivered within a span of 2 hours. Great service

dalym
6/8/19

The cake taste really good! But my review regarding delivery, I have to say it was really a bad experience. I have to call 3times to the office from U.K to refund my money back ,bse the item was not delivered on time.Then a kind lady gave an option to deliver the items on coming days after 3weeks of my parents 's wedding Anniversary.

shashis13
6/8/19

Cakes and flowers at india cake are good quality. I must really say that it is the best cake shop which gives you the best quality. There are different kinds of cakes as per your favorite flavors. It's very delicious and one must really try it out.

umangb2
6/6/19

I been ordering cake from the indiacakes from last year and every cake I order I received with full satisfaction. I usually order white forest cake, fruit cake, blueberry cake. They are best according to me. Discount is also available. Delivery service are good.

anukritis
6/4/19

I like to order from India cakes for my special occasion. The main reason is it's same day delivery and mid night delivery. My experience was good every time. No delay in delivery, yummy and fresh cakes every time .

garimas12
6/3/19

I ordered the combo of cakes and flowers for my best friend's birthday from India cakes . I love their delivery services especially midnight services. She got the parcel on time as they give the assurity of on time delivery service. We got the fresh flowers and quality of cake is good . I really appreciate the services they provide and love to order more from India Cakes.

anujas1
6/3/19

Will never place an order here. I have been duped of my money. Worst delivery, worst customer care. Will soon shut down with such service.

bhawnab1
6/3/19

It was a nice experience, they delivered without any extra charges but should improve the delivery agent service.

cheriand
6/3/19

I had placed delivery for a cake, and I am just 2km away from the city but had charged 300 Rs additionally, if the order has to be completed. I have ordered previously without any additional charges. I would Never Ever order from them again.

manojs37
6/1/19

CAKE WAS OF EXTREMELY BAD QUALITY. VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I HAD ORDERED. VENDOR WHO HAD PREPARED CAKE FOR US SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED AND NOT GIVEN ANY ORDER IN FUTURE. GOT TOTALLY DIFFERENT CAKE THAN WHAT I SAW ON YOUR WEB PAGE WHILE PLACING ORDER.

sureshm11
5/30/19

I have ordered the cake for my daughter birthday party. We get a variety of cake flavours to choose from and they also have options for customized cakes. I customized the cake in the shape of his favourite cartoon. They give us an option of buying flowers and chocolate from here. The cake was delicious and perfect cartoon designed.It was Great experience. I appreciate their service. Thank you

harmank2
5/30/19

I placed an order for cake paid for everything. And after some time they are asking me to pay 200 extra otherwise my order will not be delivered. They have delivered on this address 3-4 times before. But still they were making excuses for paying me extra amount. When I was trying to call customer service firstly no one picked up. After four times they picked up my phone and the customer service agent was really rude. I was talking to her and she hanged up my phone. No one was replying me back on chat or on emails. I have been using this service but now I would say to everyone don't use their services. I was a worst experience ever.

thanimap
5/30/19

I placed an order and made payment for half kg Chocolate Truffle Cake for 29th May 2019 through their website (www.indiacakes.com). On 29th May morning I confirmed the order with a support executive of theirs and they guaranteed the cake would be delivered prior 7:00 -7:30pm that day.

Then later the very same day at 4:30pm 29th May I am getting an email saying only 1 kg cakes are available and that I have to pay Rs.499 extra for the extra 1/2kg. But if this was the case, this should have been informed to me prior to placing the order or at least prior to making the payment. Certainly not at 4:30pm, asking me to pay an extra of Rs.499 for a cake that should be delivered at 7:00-7:30pm, they left me with no option. I didn't want to pay extra for something that I don't want.

Then I tried chatting with the support executive, they were of no use, whatever I asked they just said pay extra. Then I send a mail asking them to the do the needful.

This is the substitution policy given by them, Substitution Policy : If any Product you have ordered is not available for delivery on your requested delivery date and delivery address, it may be substituted with next best available flavor, color, shape, size. I asked them substitute with any cake available. They wouldn't agree, they were just adamant on making me pay extra.

Since I understand it was not a deliberate mistake, I called on 02066222222 to discuss and find a solution. But the lady who answered the call was extremely rude. She was screaming at me even though it was their fault. She screamed at me saying I can't cut a 1kg cake and make it half and give you. She told me I should call first and confirm the availability of the cake and after that place the order. Why do they even have online ordering option then? Doesn't make sense. I kept telling her this cake is for my Dad's birthday, please do something or at least give me a refund, she said no refund possible. Whatever I asked, they kept on repeating the same phrase "pay extra". Then she just cut the call saying we saw your mail, we will reply. They have no professionalism or respect for their customers.

I haven't got a mail reply still, nor was I able to gift cake to Dad on his birthday. I have been sending cakes to my parents for years from other websites, never have I faced such a problem. First time I used indiacakes for a change and it was the worst experience ever. Very unprofessional and very rude.
NEVER EVER ORDER from them unless you want to regret and spoil the special day of your loved ones.

deeksham2
5/27/19

Indiacakes is much reliable service. They are the best to serving a costumer. They have the lots of variety of the cakes. I love to order from with india cakes. I will appreciate the quality of cake and it's taste was good.....

nehan8
5/25/19

I ordered a strawberry cake from Indiacakes for a farewell in my office. The cake was great and was highly appreciated by all my colleagues. I ordered a bouquet of roses from there, which was also very beautiful and the flowers were fresh. Flavors, design and the quality of the cake was awesome and full marks to the timely delivery as well. I would love to order from Indiacakes again as I really liked their service and the products.

ramk55
5/24/19

Though cake quality was good but the way it was delivered and the verbal exchanges that followed was bitter and undesirable. The customer contact no is always busy and I have not got any email reply.

Tip for consumers: Oder but careful of proper delivery of the products

They have contact no but they didn't respond to any call and mails..they didn't deliver order

By Sunitha k.

To earn money And to please customers they please customers with fake things

By Bhagyashree G.

They are the worst in all domains.. very very unprofessional

By Anuja S.
Questions? Get answers from the IndiaCakes staff and other customers.

IndiaCakes?