IndiaCakes

IndiaCakes has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 256 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IndiaCakes also ranks 2nd among Dessert sites.

• You should teach your customer care employees how to treat people and how to talk.
  • I must say that it is the best cake shop online which gives you the best quality.

• They have the worst customer service and they are not reliable at all .
  • I put in my order for my dad's birthday three weeks before the actual date.
How would you rate IndiaCakes?

“Cake timely delivery. Communication is very poor.”

Surendra H.
8/4/19

Amazing service as I always use this website to send gifts on the special occasion back in India to my family. Price & Products is good but communication is very poor. Please start message service. On top of great service this website is so easy to access and never had any

“Worst services and product ever received with...”

Priyanka B.
6/10/19

The India cake company is a big fraud in itself. They initially promise a lot many things but at the time of performance they do not perform in accordance with their commitment. They do not even bother to consider the customers complaint.I have made an order for the first time from them they have delivered incomplete order with below standard quality and cheap products and charged way more than the products actual cost. They reverted a sorry mail for incomplete delivery but no refund or compensation is received from them. I tried calling them many times but they didn't provided any assistance and asked to write a mail. I have written a mail 3 times which is again ignored by them. Have reported the same in consumer forum and FSSAI still they are least bothered. Highly disappointed with the product as well as the services. Advise for all never choose India Cake even if it is the last option available.

customer service (18) customer care (15) order (176) day (94) 2 pm (3) delivery charges (6) cake shop (5) cake quality (6) day delivery (4) delivery date (4) delivery services (8) time delivery (6)
amarp12
February 8th, 2020
I ordered the pineapple cake from this site. The cake was very delicious. I specially love the way the cake was packed and delivered on time.
harshk24
February 8th, 2020
I ordered a red velvet cake from Indiacakes. There was some issue in my order so, I contacted them through email and I must say their email support is very quick. Their delivery service is also very good. Highly recommended.
sitas2
February 4th, 2020
This is the one of our favourite website for ordering cakes because they provide good variety of cakes which is very scrumptious. Delivery is always on time. Highly recommended.
ritikas14
February 4th, 2020
IndiaCakes has a wide variety of cakes and flowers. The taste, presentation, and delivery are up to mark. I ordered a cake from the website using their payment method which is very safe and secure.
tarunk15
January 30th, 2020
I ordered black forest cake from IndiaCakes through their online payment method and it was mouth-watering and delicious cake. The taste and presentation of cake was very good. Loved the experience and will definitely order again.
islag3
January 30th, 2020
I found prompt response and service. It was as per my expectation. The cake was good. I usually use this site to order. Their quality is very good. Price is also nominal. My mother was sooooo happy.
yaswanths1
January 22nd, 2020
They wont deliver the exact cake wht u have ordered... instead thy ll deliver a cheper one... no one will respond fr this
ramanij
January 20th, 2020
My friend refer me this site indiacake...and it is totally amazing... I was on short time and i ordered cake and flowers for my friend and they delivered on time..and more on i get a good discount on this site...
kellyg231
January 18th, 2020
Everyone should try this cakes . They are really tasty . The only minus is that the service is a little bit long. But in t general I love it at all.
parigh
January 18th, 2020
I search indiacakes online.. and i found this site very genuine so i ordered cake for my sister's birthday and they delivered on time and the quality and packing was also very presentable.. that was truely what they have shown in their site.
parulp2
January 14th, 2020
Birthday cakes are always special to everyone and at any birthday party. I am very thankful to indiacakes for a delicious and presentable cake for my party. Everyone likes it taste very much.
sameeraj
January 13th, 2020
Indiacake is the best website to order cakes. I have used this website many time and the orders are delivered on time. The payment options are easy and you can even use google pay. I tried on-call support and they are really quick and awesome. I will refer the website to my friends and relatives too.
harinis2
January 12th, 2020
Never ever order anything from them . They have the worst customer service and they are not reliable at all . They don't deliver on time and when questioned they are so arrogant . Worst people for customer handling . i wish i could give them 0
komalb7
January 11th, 2020
Indiacake website was referred to me by one of my office colleagues. I was looking to order a cake for my sister's birthday. I was bit concerned about the delivery time and was confused as which cake should I order. Their e-mail support is fast as they resolved my query within minuets. Overall it was a good experience.
paviras
January 11th, 2020
My daughter wanted her birthday cake based on Frozen movie. I did some research and found the cake on indiacakes website. I placed the order online and made the payment via google pay. Tha cake quality was good and it was in budget as well. Thank u indiacakes...
manasip
January 11th, 2020
I ordered a cake for my nephew's. He is 8 years old and a huge fan of doremon. I found very easy to place the order on Indiacake's webite. I made the payment to them via google pay. The cake was arrived on my selected delivery date. Quality and design was awesome of the cake. It was a good experience..
priteshy
December 25th, 2019
My daughter was demanding a Barbie doll cake at her birthday. So I searched all the sites and I found it on Indiacakes at a very affordable price in compare to all other sites. So I ordered. They delivered the cake exactly as in the site. My daughter was soo happy. Thank you so much.
jayar3
December 19th, 2019
I ordered a vanilla layer cake with white chocolate mousse for a family event from India Cakes. It was delicious, fresh and beautifully decorated. Thanks!!
sanilaj
December 19th, 2019
Amazing cakes for wedding! They were easy to work with, ordering was easy. The cake was moist and the frosting was delicious. Thanks India cakes!!
raship1
December 14th, 2019
A huge assortment of cakes and flowers from indiacakes are good in quality. There are different kinds of cakes as per your favourite flavour. It's very delicious and one must try it out.
ayushim3
December 10th, 2019
I ordered a sorry cake from the India Cakes as a apology to my friend. We were not in touch from last year and it worked. The problem between me and my friend has come to the end. Thank you indiacakes.
rahulk192
December 3rd, 2019
I ordered Black Forest cake from Indiacakes. I got the delivery on time. The cake was so tasty. Thank you so much Indiacakes.
artig5
November 29th, 2019
I really liked the service, the cake, and the cake presentation. I ordered it on an urgent basis and i got the delivery on time. The cake was so tasty. Thank you so much Indiacakes!
rewap
November 28th, 2019
I absolutely love the cakes from Indiacakes. I have tried a lot of different cakes from them. I always end up ordering cakes from Indiacakes for any celebration.
ronys8
November 27th, 2019
I love the cakes because they make my stressed day a happy one. Every time I ordered the cake from indiacakes only because their delivery is always on time.

They are the worst in all domains.. very very unprofessional

By Anuja S.