Review of IndiaCakes

Tel: 020-66222222
order@IndiaCakes.com

josephd391
1/17/19

India Cakes pvt. ltd is not good at all. They are doing CHEATING business with their website. Dont believe this cheaters. I am working in Canada and i ordered a Christmas cake for my parents in India. They told me they have delivery service in main cities all over india. But they did not deliver cakes and not willing to give refund.. Please dear friends don't order cakes from India Cakes. I lost my money. Now they are not responding my emails and phone calls. All the best CHEATERS...

ayann
1/16/19

They can't make deadline, they can't deliver the items after taking the price for the items,poorest customer support, poorest quality, please do not trust them and waste your money

akritis3
1/8/19

Never buy anything from this website, worst site to buy anything also they show some other amount to pay and after the payment they charge something else. I ordered one cake from them and they just showed that it will be delivered on that particular day but actually they did not spoke to vendor . Worst website to go for .

arulg
1/6/19

The website needs to modify to accept proper order, though l order to the same delivery address, still they take delivery charge for each order, my question is why do they accept without proper manners and trouble the customers! Really hell business!!

pushpas1
12/31/18

I never thought to celebrate my husband birthday without cake, but for my surprise you people fulfilled it.
I ordered cake on 31st with normal delivery for which slot was 11 am to 9 pm. And I am still waiting and chasing you guys for the cake and on your contact number now no-one is taking the call. Yesterday I called 3-4 times to your contact number and everytime I was getting reply your cake will be delivered in 30 minutes and for my surprise your callers are having lot of attitude problem.
I also paid 100rs extra as a distance charges which is no where mentioned on the site I paid this to deliver the order on the time but now it's all waste you guys have spoiled my day.. Thanks for cheating.

preetir6
12/23/18

Do not buy cakes from IndiaCakes
We ordered a cake with no delivery charges, they called saying there was system error and we need to pay the delivery charges or cancel the order. We declined to pay extra charges and cancelled the order, after an hour we got the mail that they processing the order without informing us. We tried a lot to convince them to cancel the order but they didn't agree. We already ordered cake from different place, at the end we end paying for 2 cakes.

sanghamitras2
12/4/18

I had placed an order to deliver in the city of Bhubaneswar. They did not deliver. They did not even have the minimum courtesy to say that it was cancelled. I called them too many times to find that out. I had kept a person waiting at the address where it was supposed to be delivered. And the delievry never happened. Firstly they do delag. Even though it was mentioned that normal delivery during 11am to 7pm, they start preparing your order only in the evening after 5 pm, this is not me telling, customer care executive told me. And when I asked them the reason for the delay, the nicely said, "delivery can be anytime between 11am to 9pm, right ma'am. So all that we care is you get the cake or flowers before 9 pm." Wasnt that too rude. I mean whats the point if they deliver when the party is almost over. So people, plz do not go for Indiacakes.com. And today is the 5th day of cancellation of my order, which they cancelled, I havent received any mail or messages from them mentioning about the cancellation, not even n apology mail they have sent. So..i dont know when will I grt my refund I must lodge a complaint at Consumer Act India. SO A BIG NO TO indiacakes.com

amolj
11/28/18

We ordered a cake one day before the Celebration, But we didn't get the cake on time and we got a reply that the cake is not ready and ETR cannot be predicted. Finally we had to order a cake from local store. Please do not buy cakes from Indiacakes.a

bhagip
9/25/18

Worst and pathetic. Ordered black forest cake and requested for midnight delivery with extra charges paid. They were least bothered to prefer the customer time and delivered on their own time. When called the customer support the lady was like they are being charged 300 for deliver from franchise and all crap and I already paid for midnight delivery charges which is utter waste. I got the cake delivered almost 26hrs late stating driver met with an accident. And now it comes to cake that has no quality and is completely smashed. I do have pic but unable to post here as I don't see any option.

rhydhama
9/22/18

I have booked a cake and flowers on the occasion of my wifes birthday - As i was out of town.
First of all they said they wont be able to deliver it at midnight in zirakpur.
i made a request of delivering the cake and flower on 22 nd september 2018 after 2 pm.
And today is 23rd september - after making numerous calls and waiting - i got a reply without any shame that - u want to deliver this order today or we should process return.
What a pathetic service and behaviour.
And for refund they are telling to send the mail - they dont take verbal request

pujap3
8/27/18

Pathetic service, would give a zero or negative rating if was possible . I had placed an order of cake and flowers for my mother's birthday on this website. First they didn't send any order confirmation email, then order was not delivered on the day promised. When I chased customer service(agent - Savita) next day I was told they will deliver it that day(1day late already). Still it was not delivered and no communication whatsoever about that. I sent them email 3rd day asking for refund, no reply to it. 5th day I contacted them on chat again, for every question I had to wait 10-15mins for answer with no satisfactory response. Agent (Fatima) was not trained nor resoureful to answer queries correctly.
Now I am being told I will get refund after spending so much time in wait of replies and again I am getting lesser thn I paid for for which again they couldn't explain me the reason.
Overall very bad experience. Never going to use this service again and advice the same to others.
-Puja

bhosalea
8/2/18

Sir,
I Ashish Bhosale had booked a cake from your website on 1/8/2018 and option of delivery was chosen 9-11 pm,
generally if you are using online mode of payment, immediately you get a conformation message/mail or both after your booking.
but i express my deep sorrow for your poor customer service and inappropriate operations.
i have been trying to get help from customer service center, but not getting any substantial response . I spoke with couple of executive one of then was Neha maam, still not able to do about it .
i was asked to send screen shot on same mail, i did the same still problem remain unsolved. I am repetitively calling from last 24 hours for a solution, I even asked to cancel my order but the lady i spoke with on morning of 2/8/2018 told me, "your order is not placed so if we get any payment we will refund you or we can transfer into your cart for future bookings". i asked her to cancel my order as soon as you get it and give my money back. she agreed for the same.but still i dint get cancellation mail.
why there is no transparency in your operations?
i wanted to surprise my friend but here i ended up with shock , i have spent 645 bucks and still not satisfied.
please its a request to you kindly transfer my money back and improve your credibility.

tusharm3
6/10/18

IndiaCakes have ridiculous service. I just discovered that you guys have a policy of not writing messages on cake. Also, if a person pays INR 200 for mid night delivery and the order get delivered next day evening. After all this you refuse to refund the mid night delivery feed.

neethab
6/7/18

** Everyone please read this, which may be useful for your dealing with this online dealer***
I have ordered the cake for my sister's 1st wedding anniversary. (paid cake price+ special delivery fee )(So you know how excited I am and also they will be once they receive from her sister who couldn't make it out on the day).
My Sister's exp:
My sister got a call from shop and said that delivery cannot be happen as cake is not yet ready, then they said there is a bad weather - rain and unpredictable.She asked for next day deliver before 10 Am, they denied saying employees will be in by 11Am, they can do it before 2pm.
My Experience:
I got the phone number from here and asked them the reason and is this the way of doing the business? They said it is 25 kms of travel, rain , unavailability of employees.(They are literally running the business on our emotions- wedding day, valentine day, birthday etc which hold some importance in our life), and i was not ready to play with my sister's day, i was determined. after a talk of 10 min, they agreed to figure it out.
My brother's exp:
As he is well aware of the place, he could find that there was no rain in that place and so he asked for the cake to be delivered to her office which is the closest place to Shop (10-15 min). Eventually they did it after 1.5 hrs.
The question i have here is, do we really need to spend 3 people's 2+hrs to get the cake delivered on time even after paying the amt.

Obviously for the emails, I sent there was no reply. Along with that , the lame excuses they are putting forward is pathetic. I couldn't see any difference between in the business ethics of a pizza and cake delivery other than the type of food.

gurjeetg
6/3/18

I ordered one cake from India cakes for sitapur (up) location and the order no is 100263373 and the selected delivery slot was same day. But they didnt deliver my order and did not even responded on my emails when asked for the status of the order.
Very poor service. I never expected this kind of behaviour from them. India cakes sucks. Why are they (india cakes) $#*!ing taking orders for the location when they do not have to deliver the order atleast on the mentioned date.

And when asked for the status next day, the response which I got is-
"can we deliver your order today as ap?
Really apologies for the inconvenience caused.
due to some problem with the deliveyr boy....He met with an accident
before 1 pm
cake was spoilt...as it was special flavour cake...
couldnot deliver immediately"

susanm684
5/30/18

I ordered 50 red and white flowers from overseas for my Mum in Kerala whose birthday on 29th May. I ordered and paid on 25th May. On 29th May I waited for them to deliver the flowers . But they Did not. No messages or phone calls about non delivery . We finally phone them then they apologized. They promised that they would call my Mum and apologise and would deliver the flowers early this morning. I phoned my Mum at 6pm- No delivery. Contacted Indiacakes they said that the flowers have been delivered. I phoned my Mum and she said that it hasn't been delivered.
Finally at 8pm the flowers were delivered.
GUESS WHAT?????
We paid for 50 red and white roses and ONLY 35 red roses were delivered
Looting money .

ankits28
5/13/18

I have ordered cake for My Sister Birthday and paid extra 200 to get deliver on time.
But the cake was not even delivered on the schedule date and when tried to call customer services first have to dial again and again for 40-50 minutes and when explained them the situation they said it will be delivered today and directly hand up the call :(
Never rely of them if something is not must needed on that day or time

anmold
4/15/18

THE ORDER DIDNT DELIVER AT TIME. DID NOT GET ANY EMAIL TO TRACK MY ORDER. DID NOT GET ANY CALL TO NOTIFY THAT ORDER IS POSTPONED.
THE CUSTOMER CARE DID NOT PICK UP THE CALL AT THAT TIME!

rachnad1
12/20/17

I did not trust on online cake delivery services because of my past experiences. I have to compromise with the taste and hence I used to prefer to visit to bakeries and shop to purchase cake of my choice. But yesterday, because of lack of time, I was unable to reach any shop in order to purchase cake and hence I had ordered it from Indiacakes and the cake was no doubt very tasty and delicious.

pawann2
12/7/17

we get a variety of cake flavors to choose from and they also have options for customized cakes. So I have ordered the cake for my son 6th birthday party. The cake was customized in the shape of his favorite cartoon. I also get an option of buying flowers and chocolates from here. The cake was delicious and perfect cartoon designed. All over Great experience. I appreciate their service. Thank you

ranveers3
11/20/17

I am living in Bangalore and my best friend works in Noida, it was her birthday and I so wanted to surprise her. I sent her favorite chocolate truffle cake to her office through Indiacakes. Also I added a box of chocolate and a small soft toy along with the cake from Indiacakes only. The cake was delivered to her in the morning only as I ordered it a day before and mentioned the time when I wanted it to get delivered. She was extremely happy as it was the first surprise of the day for her. She loved the cake and also the soft toy. Thank You Indiacakes for keeping me connected with my bestie on her special day!

abhyas
10/16/17

Recently ordered a fruit cake from Indiacakes for a farewell in the office. The cake was great and was highly appreciated by all my colleagues. We even ordered a bouquet of lilies from there, which was also very beautiful and the flowers were fresh. Full marks to the flavors, design and the quality of the cake and full marks to the timely delivery as well. I am definitely going to order from Indiacakes again as I really liked their service and the products.

kritic
10/2/17

I have ordered many times from India Cakes and the experience so far has been great. Although there has been delay in the order once or twice but it was manageable. The best thing about ordering the cakes from Indiacakes is that, you get to eat the most delicious and fresh cakes ever. Even if we have to pay a bit higher than the normal market prices but once you have the cake you feel that it is worth it. A few of my friends from office also loved these cakes and now have started ordering from Indiacakes only. Great service and Great Cakes is all I can say about Indiacakes.

prateekc
9/26/17

The customer care girl HUNG UP on me for I was asking why the cake wasn't delivered till 8:30 PM ? I have had tried many online delivery sites, this was the WORST experience of all. Always I have chosen standard delivery and the cakes were delivered well in day light .. but this .. I believe the delivery was initiated AFTER I called them up inquiring the status.
And she HUNG UP on me ? God ! I am not going to go to them ever again ! Hate them !

garvm
9/20/17

I have placed the order 2 days back ( order Id : 100243484) and did a followup on delivery date .customer support gave me wrong assurance about order delayed due to rains in Delhi .then they called recipient saying order was placed 10 mins ago and we cant deliver before 11:00pm night .another call with support & they say recipient has ignored delivery for the day !I am aghast with the way this was managed ( un-managed) .they are yet to learn about professionalism and commitments.

Note: I have been ordering cakes from them earlier but this year had been highly disappointing .

They are not scam. BUT VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND POOR SERVICE

By Sanghamitra S.

Check their site..some contact number is available

By Sanghamitra S.
Questions? Get answers from the IndiaCakes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for IndiaCakes