Review of iBoats.com

info@iboats.com

thomasw449
thomas W.
3/28/19

Shop iboats for fast, accurate and courteous service. Your order will be just as advertised and you can get help by phone if you need questions answered.

barrym184
barry m.
1/10/19

My boat part was easy to find. I had looked other places and could not find it, until I found iboats

joshuak98
Joshua K.
11/6/18

Fast shipping and accurate product so far. I do wish I could see more dimension diagrams of parts though.

timd200
Tim D.
10/27/18

On your primary website, I would select a boat seat, showing a price, then at checkout the price would be higher - what's with that? About to just bag it but noticed at top of screen "not finding what you're looking for - try our classic . . . ", and I did, and there the prices remained the same at checkout. Frustrating, but at least I could finally place the order for the correct pricing.

benm217
Ben M.
10/24/18

Very easy to shop here. Melissa was super helpful as I was only able to give her a limited amount of information. Ordering was easy, however the website was a bit hard to navigate.

mitchellk24
Mitchell K.
9/23/18

Could not find the cover that I was looking for. Called the 800 number and talked to Melissa Brown. She found it for me and sent a email with a like. It was what I was looking for and I ordered it. Thank You Melissa.

christiann28
Christian N.
9/9/18

Site is easy to navigate, I found that the products I was looking for could have a more detailed description

anonymousg122
anonymous G.
9/9/18

Had everything I was looking for at a great price, but then shipping from 3 separate warehouses killed it.

stevev84
Steve V.
8/27/18

looked for an additional top for the front half of the boat so the lady's would be in the shade while the men fished.. Good price, hope it's what I'm looking for. Thanks

clec
8/23/18

Keep up the great work Y'all. I am happy with the availability and the diverse selection of parts for my boat. So sick of paying the West Marine price brother. I always look for USPS shipping option. I prefer free but, those companies that do not offer USPS, they go bye-bye from my searches.

anthonyv83
Anthony V.
8/21/18

Ordering was good. I was trying to verify the hub kit was indeed for my Yamaha FX150. Could not find exact part by itself. Other then that, great prop finder aids and the tutorials are excellent.

brianr314
8/18/18

I ordered a replacment S.S. swivle for my bimini top and they are top notch. The fit is perfect. May have taken a week to get them but they had to sent them half way across the states to get them to me.

bills452
Bill S.
8/13/18

Website is user friendly. I ordered at 12:30 pm mountain time hoping for same day shipping. The expected ship date is tomorrow. Maybe I'll be surprised and they will ship today?

walterb118
8/8/18

Perfect description and the search was easy to find the correct part. I will do more of my marine necessary shopping w/iboats.

rogerc165
Roger C.
8/8/18

Good information and easy selection made it easy to feel confident that I am buying the prop giving the performance I desire.

steven99
Steve N.
8/6/18

Quick and easy, website helps me find the right prop and hub for my boat, also quick easy checkout!!

jerryq3
Jerry Q.
7/25/18

The site was painfully s l o w in Chrome Browser on Windows 10. I created an account with the items in my cart, and then changed to Edge. The account wasn't recognized, but was logged in still in Chrome. I closed Chrome, and the site completely forgot my account. About an hour later, (and with much reluctance) I started over in Edge. When I clicked check out, my account was magically remembered. Not a smooth experience. I hope shipping goes much smoother.

kylep80
Kyle P.
7/23/18

User friendly site easy to locate the correct prop for my 1991 Bluewater Monte Carlo using the prop number

shawns132
Shawn S.
7/22/18

I own another hustler prop by turning point and it’s by far the best prop I’ve used. I’m now ordering another prop just a different pitch.

johnw1258
7/19/18

The website is very easy to navigate and the products are very good and shipped quickly I will purchase from them again

marcs128
Marc S.
7/19/18

Really great customer service in that they helped me get the bimini top I really wanted, thank you Marci!

anonymousl42
anonymous L.
7/16/18

iboats is the Best!
Great Website and Selection,
Great Prices,
Lightning Fast Inexpensive or FREE Shipping!

robertd665
ROBERT D.
7/15/18

I had difficulty navigating the site, I added an item then had to use the back button to add the next items needed for riser replacement (new bolts,washers & gaskets).

brianb573
Brian B.
7/5/18

Everyhting was fine but when I checked out I ahd to re-enter all of my informaiton even though I created an account and was logged in. What is the point of having an account if I have to re-enter my info?

benjamins129
7/3/18

At the time of ordering my propeller kit, I sent and email to ask if the thrust washer came with the kit. It turns out that it did, but I never got a response.

Questions? Get answers from the iBoats.com staff and other customers.

iBoats.com?