Review of HoverBoarder

Tel: 1-866-981-2737
support@hoverboarder.com

disappointedbuyerd
12/12/18

We placed an order on Feb 2018 for a hover board. I checked the delivery status one week later and it indicated the order had been delivered. But we never received this order! We called the customer service immediately and after numerous rounds of emails and calls within the following ten months, we still did not receive the order, nor did we get refunded!

rubyc46
1/17/18

Ordered hoverboard on 1-11-18. Advertise next day delivery. Was told I would receive an email to track delivery next day and did not. Called again on 1-17-18 and was told same thing but never received an email. Tried calling but only got a message.
Coworker looked up bad reviews and way too many people had horror stories so I contacted my bank who is now filing a fraud dispute. Did not want to wait to late and end up with no hoverboard or getting my money back

sharonb213
1/5/18

Never again would I buy from these no help pushy no communication no website no Facebook page nothing con

williamm359
12/21/17

How do you operate the Bluetooth extra that I bought with this Hoverboard as there are no instructions and cannot get a Bluetooth device to pair?

simonp71
12/12/17

Giv us a call on 07902126855 free quote no fix no charge we do all repairs from wheels to gyros batterys new mainboards an uk 3 pinn chargers

cherylg61
12/9/17

You should be ashamed of urselves taking people's money for ur selves. No thought of any child what so ever. People like use always get caught or else never have any luck in life. Karma will always be with use. Vile rats

beverlyr36
7/25/17

If you have email me and let me know how please! Craigslistgirl04@gmail.com

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jorgb
4/20/17

Where is my hoverboard i payed for???
you have give me a tracking number that has been used on someone else?? reported to Paypal and they are getting the fraud team on it now so good luck.
i will be tracking you down and you will be found!
NICE TO SEE YOU GIVE FAKE ADDRESSES AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE!

brandyt7
3/26/17

This man stole money from 100's of kids at or around the Christmas season, including 200.00 from me for my daughter present. My bank will not refund the money. This man went as far to sell his condo and buy a new house on our dime. 2445 NW 31 CT OAKLAND PARK FL 33309 Is now where he resides ripping people off. I found he has started and dissolved many business' since 2013 all ripping people off. He uses a fake virtual address to validate these business license. He was living right on the beach but I guess he decided to move when he was so easily tracked down. I have mailed him a letter requesting my money back to his new home he just purchased in January. If he doesn't refund me, then I will be making a police report.

paulav18
3/14/17

My daughter saved money from selling ice all summer she got her hover board it stops without warning and slams people to the floor. And one feel locks with no warning it's very dangerous.... on so many levels and to do this to kids is so wrong .

lynseym3
2/27/17

I bought my daughter a Hoverboard for her bday wich is January 9 right after Christmas spent 200 and never got it. Anyone that can do this to children are some really messed up people. And my bank didn't give me my money back cause they said It had been to long well the only reason I was waiting was because they kept sending emails saying it was coming and then sent me a Fed ex number I even went off on Fed ex because I thought they lost it. But no I was lied to once again this company is completely full of $#*! and all of you that work there can go to hell.

scottm197
2/19/17

My daughter took $264 out of her saving account to order this. Never got it. Got several bs email that they are sending. Giving us fake FedEx notification. They never answer phone. They are simple fraud.

jusg1
1/16/17

THEY WILL NOT CALL BACK OR RESPOND. ITS 3 WEEKS OF NO RESPONSE AND CAN ONLY REACH AN ANSWERING SERVICE. THIS SEEMS LIKE A SCAM AND I WOULD STAY AWAY.
HOVER BOARD BROKE 3 DAYS AFTER XMAS. DO THEY FEEL GOOD ABOUT RIPPING OFF AN 11 YEAR OLD???

lindsays51
1/6/17

I bought a hover board for my son for Christmas and ordered a gold one, however we got a white one. That didn't bother me though, but my son used it exactly one week and then the board just wouldn't cut on. I emailed the support two times and still no response and can't seem to get through to them on the phone. Do not buy from them...it's a scam and they are just disappointing our children!!!

debbiem115
1/5/17

My husband ordered 4 different colors then one more black. Got one then the other four. Opened them a few days prior to Christmas, the one was blue, all others black! Contacted company and found out they were shut down. Contacted our credit card co but still haven't heard back. No gift, no credit back, haven't let them be used. The four of them had no product info, boxed in brown generic boxes. Safety is the issue not only the money and disappointment

nalac
12/29/16

I purchased hover board for my grandson.. worked for about 5 days then suddenly stopped. It also started smoking so they hade to take it outside. i also ordered blue and ended up with silver but was not really upset over the color because my grandson loved it. Must be something that can be done if this has happened to so many people.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company!!! Many children have had their Christmas ruined by receiving damaged hover boards.

nicholer5
12/27/16

I ordered a purple board in early November as a Christmas gift for my 14 year old son and experienced no trouble at all. I, however did not open the box until close to midnight on Dec 23rd. We received a pink one!!! The packing slip and all of my email communications showed purple. Thankfully my son thinks having a pink board is cool! I did attempt to call the company to voice my complaint at both numbers listed and was unable to get through. I am hopeful the board continues to function appropriately! So far, so good!!

christinag44
12/27/16

I didnt order mine through hoverbarder.com but i didn receve a broken one from electricenterpriseusa and saw the same message about them closong down. Its sick to do tjis to people

mollir
12/27/16

I received the one I ordered. Just came in pink instead of gold. It works but the charger sent with it does not seem to fit. Does anyone else have this problem????

angelp39
12/27/16

Ordered 2 on Oct. 11, 2016 for "Santa." Did not open boxes until late Christmas Eve Night. Kids got up the next morning..so excited..and I be damned if the things don't work. I am so freaking passed off. Sent email Christmas Day, called Christmas Day, Monday, the 26th, and today, the 27th...absolutely nothing but voice-mail that is "full." Contacted my bank today to dispute broken hoverboards. Maybe my bank will come through. My kids were heartborken!! Just absolute Scam!

aliciab40
12/26/16

We did receive a board from these creeps, but it stopped working after only a few hours. After I discovered the site was shut down, I did some research and it looks like the board we received is a recalled X1 board, even though the box says it's an X2 board. The serial # qualifies it for a recall on swagtron.com (the old swagway). Of course our board doesn't qualify because it was purchased after Feb. 2016, but it shows that these creeps were selling recalled boards, which explains why they aren't allowed to ship anymore (if that's even true). For anyone that did receive a board and it's miraculously still working, beware that it may be one of the recalled boards that were catching on fire. I called my bank and disputed the charge and they are moving forward with it, so that should be an option for anyone in my situation. Good luck.

caceyd
12/26/16

I place my order they took my money never sent my product told me to call the bank and have the bank put it back on my card the bank said I chose to order from them and it is not their fault so no board no money

ch22080
12/26/16

Ordered a board from hoverboarder.com and received it wrapped it up for a Christmas present. My son opens it and the board works properly for a few hours and then it never works again. Site and company appears to be shut down. Money is likely lost and sons cmas gift is sitting in a box unable to run. Thanks hoverboarder.com I hope what money you scammed people out of was worth it.

biancab15
12/26/16

As all of the other customers wrote, I was scammed. Ordered on 12/2 and did not receive anything. I called my bank to file a charge back. The bank denied my request and said that "I willingly gave them the money." They were also very unhelpful and basically said I was $#*! outta luck. What do I do now? I need that money and they ruined my child's Christmas. I am a newly single mother of two and that is all my oldest daughter wanted considering we've had nothing but stress and strife this year. I haven't bought her anything this entire year.

latoshiab
12/26/16

I purchased three hoverboards gold, Blue and purple. I did receive them but they were all black only one of them only work, one came on and won't charge anymore, and the other one won't come on at all. Pissed to find out they are closed when I sent email christmas eve trying to contact them. I will be contacting lawyer as well

File a complaint with the BBB and dispute the charge with your bank or credit card company.

By Lois M.

My bank said they would not return the money. You have to press charges against him.

By Brandy T.

This Message was on their site this morning- ""In cooperation with the CPSC (United States Consumer Product Safety Commission), Hoverboarder.com will be ceasing all operations, and as recommended by the agency, we will no longer be shipping any of our hoverboards. IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS NOT RECEIVED YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO REQUEST A REFUND. Instructions To Obtain a Refund: 1) Contact your cre- See more at: https://hoverboarder.com/#sthash.4L2NoXJ6.dpufdit card provider by calling the phone number on the back of the card. 2) Inform them that you would like to dispute a charge from Hoverboarder.com 3) Provide them with any relevant information regarding the transaction. If you need any further instructions, please call us at 866-981-2737, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.""

By Allen H.

Hello, I work for StreetSaw Hoverboards. We sell hoverboards too, but also have our own hoverboard repair shop where we fix broken hoverboards. We offer customers the option to have us fix it, or buy parts from us and utilize our free repair guides. For further information please visit our website: <a href="https://www.streetsaw.com/collections/hoverboard-repair/">Hoverboard Repair</a>

By StreetSaw H.

Usually hoverboards are quite safe, so long as you follow the instructions in the owner's manual and proceed with caution. Once you've learned how to ride a hoverboard, you'll have no problems. If you're concerned about the quality of a hoverboard you've purchased, you may want to upgrade your battery to UL2271 or UL2272 specs. You can purchase a UL2271 certified battery and make your hoverboard safer. Here is a link to a place where you can purchase a UL2271 battery if you're interested in doing so:https://www.streetsaw.com/products/hoverboard-battery-replacement

By StreetSaw H.

By Allen H.

You will not receive anything from this company because its a scam.. the address doesn't even exist, its an empty lot.. check on the google maps, street view.. I confirmed the empty lot when I called the Miami Police Dept and the city of Miami business authority...There are over 80 complaints at the BBB this month alone about this fraudulent company.. His name is Jimmy Temkin and he is doing business under many other company names using the same address that does not exist.. FIle a complaint with your bank and cancel any cards u gave them so they don't charge it again

By Rhonda H.

By Allen H.
Questions? Get answers from the HoverBoarder staff and other customers.

HoverBoarder?