Review of HerRoom

Tel: 800-558-6779
reg@grunnah.com

randic12
3/12/19

I am so happy that I can now avoid going to a store to try on an endless array of bras, and purchase nothing! This was easy and the bra is great! Shipping was free and came on time.

plumieg
3/12/19

Bras for Fit & comfort are important to me. That's why I increased a cup size. I like Mary's of Sweden due to their wide straps & twice DDs bras but they are very overpriced so I sticking with Herroom.

laurier87
3/12/19

I no longer bother with the department store hassle for purchasing lingerie. HerRoom has my sizes, styles and a far better selection than I can get from any store. Try on at home in comfort. Easy returns.

marionc49
3/12/19

The bra, robe and gown looks as I thought they would. They were of good quality as well. I will order again.

kathleeng184
3/12/19

over priced, color way way WAY off picture looks like a very light mint green.....more of a PUKE GREEN all around terrible product nothing good to say about transaction

rebeccar246
3/12/19

Bras that fit right are hard to find. Herroom makes it easy for me to order and return or exchange if something doesn't fit right. There is a huge selection with more sizes that you'd ever find in a brick and mortar store. I buy all my bras here.

angelae83
3/12/19

I really liked the fit and look. The only problem I had was that the front bottom of the bra scraped and irritated my skin. It's where it is sewn. But I just snipped that part off and they are fine now.

michaeli90
3/8/19

Excellent. I have been looking for Olga nightgown replacements for years and finally found them on your site,Shadowline Silhouette. My wife was very pleased with my choices.

neillf1
3/8/19

Enjoy the website. The products are of high quality and exactly as described. They are comfortable and look great on my wife.

fayea18
3/8/19

I love the selection, the helpful information and the great deals. Her Room is my go to store for lingerie.

lindab1137
3/8/19

Many times I wonder why I still order on your site. I usually end up with one or two items having to be back ordered. And sometimes I don't get those items at all. So when I do order, it's with trepidation

roberte354
3/8/19

Great selection, with wonderful size selection and on time prompt shipping.
Love the plus size options.

behjatb
3/6/19

Please do not buy anything from these people . They will not your money back after you return their stuff. They will charge you a lot of money to return their stuff back and yet will not return your money. if you call them they will not picking their phone and if they ever will some cheat person will answer and you will not get to any resolution with her. They are bunch of fraud people . Please, Please do not buy anything from these people!!!!

Tip for consumers: do not ever buy from these cheat poeple!!

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Behjat - our records show that we have spoken to you several times regarding your missing return. You initiated a return in our system on 2-21. The post office never scanned your label so we were unable to give you tracking and a status on your return. Today, your return arrived in our warehouse and you were refunded.

I am sorry your return was not as swift as you would have liked, and we are equally disappointed. But the post office appears to have mishandled your order given its late arrival into our warehouse.

adriennep25
3/6/19

Everything arrived as advertised. Prices were good and I was able to locate some hard to find matches for older bras I have been unable to find elsewhere. Would purchase again from this seller. Thanks

lauraf213
3/4/19

I was a previously happy customer, until I placed an order last month (January 2019). I had to return 1 bra, exchange a 2nd bra and a pair of underwear for different sizes. They refused to refund me for the underwear because they said I got the item dirty?!!? It should have been clear that I didn't try the item on because it was in the original clear package, tags on and my return reason was too small. I could tell by looking at them they were too small!!! The item was a O/S size and I wear a size 12 jeans. Obviously their size charts are out of line (size 2-16 doesn't work for undergarments). I was really irritated that I was accused of getting an item dirty and my return was refused and the reason was also changed to (didn't like the color) in their online return screen, why??? I emailed customer service several times and got the same responses of how they inspect every item, blah, blah, blah. I asked them if they inspect every item received new and never got an answer! There's no way they could, I managed a retail store and you cannot inspect every item that arrives in the store to be sold. End of story. The item I returned was sent to me dirty and because I never tried it on, how would I have known? I will never order from them again. I have ordered lingerie, underwear and bras for many years from other websites and haven't had any items refused or ever been accused of returning an item that was dirty. And I am over 50! Then to make matters even more deceptive - their $5.95 return shipping charge somehow doesn't add up correctly when you get a credit. I returned a $28.95 bra and my credit card was credited for $21.51, seriously, I guess they don't realize people will check their math. $28.95 less 5.95 is $23. They cheated me twice out of more than $5.95 for return shipping. With the first return when they refused the item that was returned to me, I cannot for the life of me figure out their math but I supposedly was credited for 2 bras totally $58.90 minus the $5.95 return shipping. However, my credit card was only credited for $50.35. I don't know how $58.90 minus $5.95 return shipping could ever equal $50.35 - do the math - I should have been credited $52.95. That's another $2.50 they owed me added to the $1.41 in shipping for the second return, I was shorted $3.91!!!! I wonder how many other customers they've scammed out of return postage??? Buyers go elsewhere - other companies won't scam you on returns and insult your integrity and honesty. Whose dishonest here? Their return shipping charge is advertised as $5.95!!!

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Laura - We understand that having a returned garment refused is disappointing. However, the thong you returned had staining along the back and could not be accepted into our inventory. We therefore returned it to you. With regards to your refund amount, you received a 10% discount on your order and chose to use our prepaid return label which is $5.95. Your state also requires a tax be charged on freight charges, so that was an additional 42 cents. The amount refunded to you is therefore accurate.

I hope this addresses all of your concerns.

Customer Service Manager.
sharondad3
2/28/19

I ordered a bathing suit for my recent vacation. I placed the order in late January, and it took about 2 weeks to come in, which would have been fine, but the bathing suit was not the right size. I immediately initiated a return, for which i had to pay for express shipping because my trip was a week away. I saw they received it in 2 business days so i sent a message asking for a guesstimate for when the new suit would be in. Because i sent an inquiry, they placed a hold on my order, which i didn't realize until about 3 days before my trip. I wound up having to call, and spoke to a customer service associate who had a very condescending attitude about the entire process. I decided to just cancel the item and asked for a refund, to which they told me i had to wait for the new item to be shipped to their warehouse before they could refund my money. I was assured that after the item came in, my refund would be issued. A week goes by. No refund and the status of the return still said initiated. It took until around the 20th of february for the process to be completed, so i waited until today to see if my money would be returned. It wasn't. When i finally contacted someone about it, and only then did they refund my money. After i had to call them. They hadn't automatically done so like they were supposed to. So now i have to wait up to 72 hours to get my money. I won't be ordering from this site again.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Sharonda - I wish to thank you so much for this information. You helped us discover a glitch in our system. In a nutshell, you made a purchase with us, initiated an exchange in our system, then called 5 days later and asked to change your exchange to a return. But, the printed return label you used was bar coded as an exchange. Your return unfortunately was mis-classified and thus our system did not know what to do with it.

It is my understanding you have now been fully refunded. Again, thank you so much for reaching out to us so that we could research and find this system glitch.

Fond Regards,
alysonm41
2/27/19

I never received my order. HerRoom was very difficult and made me wait 14 days to receive a refund. I have purchased from them for years and their customer service is the worst. I will never purchase from them again. I am very disappointed!

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Alyson - We appreciate your review. You contacted u son 1/28 to tell us you had not received your order. We researched and found that UPS had lost your order. We therefore refunded you in full on 2/4 - 5 business days after reporting your concern to us.

deborahd191
2/25/19

Everything I needed. Easy to use website. The tips helped a lot. Great incentives. Definitely will shop again.

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Deborah,

Thanks for taking the time to leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback.

aidas18
2/23/19

I received my items but not after I called and asked what was the delay, I was told that they were waiting for all 4 items to be in stock before shipping them out. I advised that I had been waiting for those items for a reason and asked them to ship what they had and send me my last item when it arrived, which they did without question. I greatly appreciated that too.

amandal408
2/23/19

I ordered a bikini top and a bra. I was shipped the wrong package (two pairs of underwear intended for someone else). The problem was that when you tracked the shipping it showed that my package had been delivered. Well something was delivered but it was the wrong order! I brought it to the attention of customer service and was told that I needed to ship back the incorrect package and then once HerRoom could verify that I had shipped the package they would send me my correct order. I did that, even though it was not my fault or my responsibility to correct that error. Then days went by and my correct order did not arrive. I reached out to customer service again (Daisy, who was very helpful). By then the bikini top that I had ordered was out of stock. So I asked to be refunded on that but to keep the bra. The bra took quite some time to arrive, but it finally did. All in all, not a very positive experience at all.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Amanda - Thank you so much for your assistance in returning a wrong order back to us. We greatly appreciated your help.

aw161
2/23/19

Ordered 3 of the same item in 2 different sizes. With underwear on, I tried smaller one... too small. Tried larger one on and it was a very good fit.With return authorization, I rebagged and returned the one I tried on, as well as the other one of same size that I had not needed to open. All labels still attached. Week later received box with both returned items unpackaged and smelling of "dryer sheets" with a card saying that they could not accept the items because they determined signs of use.
What?

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello A. V. - I understand it is never pleasant having a returned items refused. Unfortunately, there where white flakes inside the item that could not be removed by our return team, and the garment had been stretched out and not able to return to its original shape.

angelaj126
2/23/19

I placed an order on 1/16. I knew it was backordered until 1/31/19. Which was fine because I did not need it until 2/14. However, on 2/7 I checked the status and it still showed backorder. no updates as to when it would be off backorder. I had to go back online and act like I was going to make a purchase in order to see that it was back ordered until March! Not a way to do customer service. I had to get bra that I didn't really want just because I needed one.

amandar376
2/22/19

I don't buy my bras from anywhere else. I love the fabric, the fit, the sturdiness.... I've recently purchased some shapewear and i love those also. The shipping could be a little faster.

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Amanda,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and will look at your order to see where we can improve with our shipping time frames.
pamelaw187
2/22/19

HerRoom is my go to site when I need new bras. I'm 5'3" with a small frame and a 36H bust. HerRoom is where I always go to buy bras because the stores in the city were I live don't carry my cup size. I have never been disappointed.

alisonk45
2/22/19

I've shopped thru alot of online stores, but from the first moment Isaw just how much variety and how INEXPENSIVE the prices were, I was sold!!

Shipping was so fast and everything was just as pictured or described. I only wish the one item I've been waiting so patiently for, would hurry up and come in!! (I hate backorders!!)

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Alison,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy you found us!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

This company is ridiculous. I ask that you look at their response to my review in which I honestly described my experience with them. That Wilma person came back and accused me of lying and told me to shop elsewhere, which of course is no problem because I would never shop at Herroom again! Awful!!!

By Julie M.

You most likely will not get your money back. Every return seems to have the same issue,excessive staining and strong odor or perfume stains, their return policy is a joke,they do not return your money and every return seems to be examined by "Wilma".

By Bobbie J.

Because the tag is removed, they will say it smells funny and shows signs of wear. They'll send it back to you, but they might send you a bonus bra, probably a used one in the wrong size.

By Lisa E.

Hello again, Christine. I wish you had mentioned that you do not live in the USA. We do not provide 2nd day air to the UK. We use a third party by the name of Borderfree who handled your shipment to the UK and provided you with tracking information.. IF you feel your package did not arrive as promised, please review their emails to you for guidance on who to speak with. Fond Regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Hello Christine - First, my sincere apology for not responding sooner - completely overlooked this. I am sorry. An order on Sunday, February 25th for 2nd day air should have arrived on Feb. 28th. IF this is not the case, please contact us immediately at 800-558-6779. Fond Regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Good evening Jennifer. Our marketing team responds to yelp. This is the reason for the discrepancy in the color of the stain on your item. Our apologies. Marketing does not have access to our photography taken of refused returns. Regards, Wilma

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Hello Tamara - We have a simple return/exchange process. Simply log into your account and initiate a return/exchange. Our system walks you through the process and then print out a return label at the end. I hope this answered your question. Fond regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Barbara - could you please provide me with your order number? This will help me to better research your return. If we are looking at the wrong order, we will absolutely make this right. Thank you. Wilma Customer service manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HerRoom staff and other customers.

11 Photos for HerRoom