Review of HerRoom

Tel: 800-558-6779
reg@grunnah.com

catherinea115
5/19/19

I ordered an expensive bra. I paid to return it and I asked for an exchange. I got the original bra back even though I had left the tags on it and tried it on once without wearing it under clothing and I was clean, but they said it was dirty. They did not say in what way it was dirty and they did not include a phone number for me to call. I had to look them up and I left a written message on their site asking for help. No help came and believe me I will never order from them again. I used to order panties there and was happy but forget it from now on.

lundys
5/12/19

Horrible horrible customer service. They basically don't care! I never received my order as it must have been lost in the mail. They did not even offer to re-ship or refund! Crazy for a reputable company, which obviously this is not.

I've already spoken to bank about chargeback! I guess they are too arrogant to know that that penalizes them. So they could have avoided that and have a lifelong customer! BUT customers definitely are not valued here

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Lundy - Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We shipped your order to you on April 29th with tracking. The tracking states your order was delivered to your address on May 7th. We have confirmed the address you gave us was correct. Your package arrived at the address promised. We do not provide replacement orders when tracking confirms delivery.

suek154
5/10/19

My daughter is heavy set. 32 Band with GG cup.
She received her sports bra and washed it as per the directions in the bag.

She wore it. Washed it and it defected and damaged. I tried to get an exchange or refund or something. But because she wore it and washed it, it is our fault.

If I didn't have to buy from this $#*! company I wouldn't. Very deceiving. Thieves.
PS - I order from Canada so I have to pay duty, shipping, and taxes on top. They suck.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Sue - I'm sorry your are disappointed. You told us you put the bra in the washer, and then the dryer. Unfortunately, when a garment is washed, the tags are removed and the item is no longer in new condition. We are not able to verify if the garment was washed correctly. For example a dryer should really never be used - a bra should be hung to dry. Per our return policy, this garment is not able to be returned for a refund.

drews57
5/8/19

Sounds like a repeat story from other here. I received product which was imperfect but not immediately detectable. They seemed helpful at first by asking for clarification on information I had sent and then after wasting more of my time and money, they refused to help for reasons that had already been discussed. Selling crappy product with crappy service is an interesting business model. Sad to see they're in business.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Andrew - Thank you for your feedback. I have reviewed the notes on your order. It is May, and you would like us to accept for return a pack you purchased back in February while having washed and worn one of the items. We have a 30 day return policy. And, our policy requires that the garment be in new condition. We unfortunately are not able to accept your return.

Customer Service
amyp263
5/4/19

Wow! I am reading so many instances of the same deceitful practice if this company. You can't return anything. They will claim you dirtied it or it smells!! I can laugh now because it's so rediculous! BEWARE! Unless you intend to keep everything you order! Scum/scam business!

angelk52
5/2/19

I was processing an order, which was never completed. The next day I saw in my email that my basket still contains the item. I check my card, and it was charged, I have been sending emails, completing forms form their site and there is no response.
Before proceeding to this publication, I have warned them but their customer service does not seem to bother.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Angel. Thank you for this feedback. My team and I have scoured our customer emails trying to find yours. Unfortunately, we have not been successful. You also mention completing forms on our site. We do not have forms to fill out on our site. I wonder if it may be another website you need to speak with? Please call me at 800-558-6779 #4 so that I can help sort this out. We want to help you.

miryamb
4/20/19

I made a purchase recently and I am very satisfied with Her Room. The price of all articles was right, the items were as described, and the delivery was fast.

debm104
4/20/19

After sticking to my guns on this, Herroom decided to give me a store credit for the bra. I would have preferred my money back, but this was a very nice offering on their part.
I ordered several strapless bras to try on for fit because, well you know... strapless bras! When I opened the box, one was a bit dirty on the outside of the right cup which I thought was a little unusual, but I thought, oh well, not a big deal. If it fits I'll just wash it.' It didn't fit, so I immediately put it back in the box and sent it back the next day. Today, I received a box from them containing the bra with a note that it was non refundable because it was dirty! IT WAS DIRTY WHEN I RECEIVED IT! It is exactly as I received it! It didn't even fit! I called customer service and was told that their returns went through two systems of acceptance, or something like that. WHERE WAS THAT SUPER QUALITY CONTROL WHEN THEY SENT IT TO ME? I should have taken a photo, been a b***c about it, and called them immediately when it arrived. But no, I wanted to be cool about it. Now I am paying the price. I will never shop at Herroom again. Beware... they also sell on eBay.

roseanng5
4/19/19

I've ordered 3 different times from this website. Every order was on backorder. The first 2 were delivered much later than promised. The 3rd order never adored as it was so late the company cancelled my order. I will not order anything more from them.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Roseann - We appreciate your feedback. Yes, the manufacturer was having delivery issues with the items your ordered. We did our best to keep you informed of the back orders by sending you 4 email updates along with a link to cancel your order. And the item on your third order was cancelled because the manufacturer decided to discontinue the style suddenly. We did send you an email explaining this as well.

We apologize that we were not successful in getting you what your wanted when you wanted it. We are sorry.

jeaniek9
4/16/19

I love the caftan I purchased; it even exceeded my expectations! Easy ordering and no problems with delivery - even to Hawaii which can be problematic!

karenl718
4/13/19

Have never had a problem with HerRoom - always have a good selection of styles to choose from in my size, shipping is fast.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Thank you so very much for your kind remarks, Karen.

abbef
4/13/19

They claim that there were white specks on the suit which there were not and are charging me for suit that does not fit

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Abbe - We understand the frustration with a refused return. Unfortunately, the item you returned was not in new condition and is therefore not resalable. Our return policy requires the item be in new condition to be accepted as a return.

janb221
4/12/19

Although I had to return the items I purchased, I was treated extremely well by HerRoom. I had no problem with the return, and a refund was made promptly. I'll definitely consider buying here again.

suej99
4/12/19

Very easy to contact and get my errors fixed. I accidentally shipped my order to my old address (twice) and they reshipped it to me once it was returned to them.

suzannej44
4/12/19

Made a purchase, then got swamped with email from HerRoom. I do not need to hear from you 1-2 times per day via email. Once or twice a month would be more than sufficient. Less even better. Had I known I would be receiving so much follow up email I might have thought again about purchasing from you.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Suzanne - Thank you for sharing your opinion about our email frequency. We too struggle with the number of emails a customer should receive once an order is placed. We try to send just enough to keep you informed of the status of your package through to delivery. We also have an option to receive just one marketing email from us a week.

I hope this answers your concern.

laurah608
3/30/19

I am not the only one this has happened to, I see. I purchased a bra. It did not fit. I sent it back with tags still on. They returned it to me with a card with the reasons they weren't giving me a refund. This was a $150+ bra, and they are keeping my money and leaving me with a bra I can't wear. I have been buying from them for ten years, and now this. Leaving. Not buying from them again.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Laura - I understand that it is frustrating to have a returned item refused. Unfortunately, there was staining present. We therefore returned the item to you. If you are able to remove the staining without damaging the product, we would be happy to accept it for a return.

larysab1
3/30/19

You get an order number when you place an order, the order number shifts by a digit when they ship the order. If there is a back ordered item they get no number. They are fond of giving you an RMA number that in no way correlates with the original order number. Too many emails, about how great they are doing. One returned item they found unclean and worn, though all tags attached and item spotless. Tread carefully. And they charge $5.95 return shipping every time you return a backordered item.

Response from Wilma W., HerRoom Representative
Hello Larysa - Thank you for sharing your feedback and pointing out issues you had with your return. Let me address each of your comments:
1. We do give an order number for each order shipped. We are sorry you did not see your second order number.
2. You are correct that our RMA number is different from your order number.
3. We do not send emails about how great we are doing.
4. One of your returned items was unfortunately not accepted because it did not meet our return policy. We told you the issue your item had and it was returned to you.
5. You said you would leave a bad review if we did not give you a credit for your damaged item.

leed129
3/19/19

very good fast shipping and everything fit well love the bras 38 a is hard to find only place I've found true to size

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Lee,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

mayar27
3/19/19

I bought several bras from there and they were great quality would definitely recomend this company they have fair prices would definitely recomend 5 stars

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Maya,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you would recommend us and found the bras you needed. We appreciate your business!

randic12
3/12/19

I am so happy that I can now avoid going to a store to try on an endless array of bras, and purchase nothing! This was easy and the bra is great! Shipping was free and came on time.

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Randi,

We are so happy that you found us!

plumieg
3/12/19

Bras for Fit & comfort are important to me. That's why I increased a cup size. I like Mary's of Sweden due to their wide straps & twice DDs bras but they are very overpriced so I sticking with Herroom.

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Plumie,

We are so happy that you found what you needed. We appreciate your review!

laurier87
3/12/19

I no longer bother with the department store hassle for purchasing lingerie. HerRoom has my sizes, styles and a far better selection than I can get from any store. Try on at home in comfort. Easy returns.

marionc49
3/12/19

The bra, robe and gown looks as I thought they would. They were of good quality as well. I will order again.

Response from Ed M., HerRoom Representative
Marion,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

kathleeng184
3/12/19

over priced, color way way WAY off picture looks like a very light mint green.....more of a PUKE GREEN all around terrible product nothing good to say about transaction

rebeccar246
3/12/19

Bras that fit right are hard to find. Herroom makes it easy for me to order and return or exchange if something doesn't fit right. There is a huge selection with more sizes that you'd ever find in a brick and mortar store. I buy all my bras here.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received a less than pristine item from Herroom, which I admit, was a first. It did not fit, so I returned it along with other bras that did not fit. They sent it back to me saying that it was dirty and non-refundable. It was EXACTLY as they had sent it to me. If you are not 100% positive that you will want to keep something, I would question whether or not you will get a refund.

By Deb M.

This company is ridiculous. I ask that you look at their response to my review in which I honestly described my experience with them. That Wilma person came back and accused me of lying and told me to shop elsewhere, which of course is no problem because I would never shop at Herroom again! Awful!!!

By Julie M.

Because the tag is removed, they will say it smells funny and shows signs of wear. They'll send it back to you, but they might send you a bonus bra, probably a used one in the wrong size.

By Lisa E.

Angel, We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send me the order number and any details to me? My email is ed@andragroup.com.

By Ed M., HerRoom Representative

Hello again, Christine. I wish you had mentioned that you do not live in the USA. We do not provide 2nd day air to the UK. We use a third party by the name of Borderfree who handled your shipment to the UK and provided you with tracking information.. IF you feel your package did not arrive as promised, please review their emails to you for guidance on who to speak with. Fond Regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Hello Christine - First, my sincere apology for not responding sooner - completely overlooked this. I am sorry. An order on Sunday, February 25th for 2nd day air should have arrived on Feb. 28th. IF this is not the case, please contact us immediately at 800-558-6779. Fond Regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Good evening Jennifer. Our marketing team responds to yelp. This is the reason for the discrepancy in the color of the stain on your item. Our apologies. Marketing does not have access to our photography taken of refused returns. Regards, Wilma

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Hello Tamara - We have a simple return/exchange process. Simply log into your account and initiate a return/exchange. Our system walks you through the process and then print out a return label at the end. I hope this answered your question. Fond regards, Wilma Customer Service Manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Barbara - could you please provide me with your order number? This will help me to better research your return. If we are looking at the wrong order, we will absolutely make this right. Thank you. Wilma Customer service manager

By Wilma W., HerRoom Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HerRoom staff and other customers.

12 Photos for HerRoom