Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

denises152
11/2/17

The workmanship is horrible. When I wanted a refund, it was "it's handmade." WOW!! So we should expect shotty workmanship? And all they offered me was 5 percent then 10 percent to get it altered. The way it is now, I'd have to totally remake the whole dress.

shlomoc
11/1/17

I was veery concerned after reading the reviews! It was too late! I had already ordered. However, my dress arrived ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I followed the measuring guide and typed in thee correct measurements, along with a note that I would not be wearing heels. The dress arrived by Standard shipping. I chose it even though expedited shipping was offered at a cheaper rate. It arrived in only eighteen days, The dress fits as though it was sewn on me! Awesome! I didn't even want to take it off! Gorgeous! Thank YOU!

alyssat18
10/30/17

Very lucky, I got a gorgeous dress, just as pictured!! However, it was a little too lose for my liking. I ordered a size S and am 4'10" and weigh 113 pounds. It didn't look bad on me and would probably be great if I plan on eating a lot of food, but I just prefer it to be tighter around the stomach and chest area. The color is beautiful and I highly recommend it, and the dress is amazing quality for the price. Also, everything came very well packaged. Also this dress is very very long and you would have to get it hemmed if you're around my height.

henrys81
10/29/17

I ordered a dress after trying on one too many dresses for my quickie wedding. It was awesome! It flattered my 40G chest and hid any lumps and bumps with the flow of the dress. I am 5'9 and it pretty much hit the floor on me. I wear a 16/18 so don't be afraid of the sizing! I added a rhinestone belt and called it a day.

sarahs390
10/27/17

Bought multiple items from them, simply perfect! On time shipping and great customer support, Would definitely recommend them.

stefanon1
10/25/17

I had an excellent experience with Hebeos. The delivery was fast and the quality of what i ordered was great. Would highly recommend.

ronko
10/24/17

Ok site. Pictures of items should have different views so as to have a better idea of the item. Aside from that, great prices, great site! Definitely should try it out!

sjb2
10/24/17

Their "custom" sizing is nowhere near customized. The waist was too big, the quality was dirt cheap, and the dress itself was so poofy I felt like a clown. I unfortunately ordered without reading these reviews and the dress I received looks NOTHING like the picture. When I tried to upload a bad review, the site would not post it!! It went for "consideration" !!!! If that's not scamming people by filtering reviews, then I don't know what is! Please, PLEASE save your time, money, and heartache over your wedding dress and look elsewhere.

I reported them on econsumer.gov. I also tried to report them on BBB, but since the company itself is supposedly based in the UK, they refer you back to econsumer.gov. This should not go on! Report them and let's stop more people from wasting money!

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

jessicav46
10/24/17

I bought this dress before I saw these reviews. Never doing that again. received the dress in a timely manner and tried it on that day. Unfortunately it didn't fit correctly in the hips so I followed their return policy protocol and send pictures of the dress bunching at my hips and not laying flat. We even had a professional seamstress look at it and she said there was no material to let out. I get an email from them saying we don't see the big problem so we suggest you keep it. WHAT?! What kind of customer service is that?? No offer to exchange it for a bigger size, nothing! SAVE YOUR MONEY!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

nicolar22
10/18/17

Order an A line prom dress in a navy blue - when it arrived it was anything but - it had an uneven hem, the tulle was different colours, the diamante trimmings were falling off the waistband was attached with a few tiny stitches and I could get my entire hand under it. They were not interested in my problems either to correct or refund merely saying the problems were not serious! NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY ARE AWFUL!!!

kimk104
10/12/17

Never buy anything from Hebeos, They would not honor their stated return policy. Lost over $120!! BEWARE!!!

goldy7
10/11/17

Hebeos offers a scope of garments things at one place. Prom dresses, wedding dresses, exceptional occasion dresses and the sky is the limit from there, you can essentially discover everything without exception here. It's a center point for uniquely crafted dressed.i was truly content with the dress I got from them. It met every one of my desires the shading, outline, texture and cost. The value extend is reasonable and awesome client bolster is given!. I would prescribe my family and companions to purchase from this site. Truly appreciative to HEBEOS

cathyt35
10/11/17

Do not use this company! I wish I had read reviews before I purchased 2 dresses from them. They are clearly too small and refuse to refund or exchange! Run as fast as you can away from this company!

davidr420
10/11/17

We were not happy with the quality. The dress had some light stains and loose strings. But they would not offer an exchange or refund. Be darned sure you know what you are getting. The exchange policy is nothing like Ebay or Amazon. The email exchange was slow and vague, and no apology. We later found a dress of better quality and cheaper price at a local Dillards store. So we spent double the cost on one homecoming dress.

jessicat115
10/10/17

ZERO STARS!!!!!! I was so dumb thinking that this website was legitimate when they advertised beautiful dresses at 80% off. This company is a total scam. I ordered a dress but never received tracking information, so I sent a message to the customer service email address and was given DHL tracking info. When I checked that, it had my dress shopping from SINGAPORE?! I immediately knew I had been scammed. When I received the dress, it literally looks like someone sewed together a table cloth with a cheap zipper and the sleeves are all misconstructed and obviously NOT what I thought I ordered. I tried to facilitate a return and received this email: Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny difference will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding
Sincerely
Andrew AND : thanks for your mail but there is no big problem no full refund
sandra
Which is the same email I have seen in other reviews. So clearly just canned responses since Im guessing they get complaints and requests for returns all the time. So angry at myself for falling for this so take my advice and DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!

joanv14
10/9/17

I ordered my prom dress from Hebeos, and then I read the reviews here and i was super scared because I thought something would go wrong. I just got it in today. it shipped to me last night and I got it this morning. I have to say Hebeos was really helpful, I did live chat with them about my order about everyday they probably got tired of me but i am very happy with the service and the dress i got. It is unfortunate that others have not had the same great experience. Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress!

natashat22
10/9/17

I ordered this dress for my daughter's Homecoming in 18th birthday. When we receive the dress and certain spot where the lace was was had holes. The seems didn't match and the color of the bow didn't match at all. When I complain to the company to rectify the situation period after several contacts this is the final respond. Basically they're just going to take my money.

Order U30170911034242499
Andrew

neeshaw
10/9/17

Everyone that has been lied too, we need to take a stand and shut this website down. They are liars, cheaters, frauds and many more. We need to take action and write the truth and warn others from this site. We derserve our money back. Start bombarding them on the Facebook and Instagram tell them that they are a Scam!

janea90
10/3/17

I ordered my dress. Infact I ordered a size bigger than my usual size just in case. When the dress arrived it was like two sizes down. so I there was no way that dress would fit. I even gave them my arm measurement as I had big arms. When I contacted them via email, I was told to send pics. I took pictures of the measurements as I could not fit in the dress so there was no way I could take pics of me in the half dress. when the images were received, I had another email from a guy called Robin that their sizes are not meant to fit the usual size so I should find someone to alter it for me and that they will not accept it for refund or alteration. I felt gutted! Money down the drain. Meanwhile there is no extra allowance for any alteration to be made. When you read about their return policy, its says something contrary to what they say when the reality happens. BEWARE!!!!! I will give them 1 star just because the dress arrived on time.

gb86
9/26/17

I ordered a dress from them a US size 16. The dress I received was clearly too small and narrow - - more like a size 10 for someone without curves. The material was also too heavy and I could not zip the dress up. I realized I was in trouble when there was no packing slip in the bag the dress was stuffed in. There also was no tags in the dress. When I contacted them via their webpage, someone asked that I send pictures. I sent the pictures then received a very rude "Sorry, you ordered standard size and those do not fit well. Take to local seamstress to have fixed. Not eligiable for refund." I have been trying to contact them directly and you can not. They don't list a phone number, and the address is only a P.O. box in London. The dress was shipped from SINGAPORE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!

dianed87
9/26/17

Dress quality was awful. Dress was not wearable and I received same response as others when requesting a return Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny difference will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding
Andrew

Gave them a 2 because shipping was quicker than expected.

shellies4
9/20/17

Ordered standard size formal dress. No special alterations. Dress would not zip and the dress I received wasn't the dress I ordered. Customer service is giving me the run around. It appears I will have to pay "stupid tax" on this dress and eat the $177.00 that I spent. Very Very Disappointed. Be careful ordering from this company!

nm62
9/20/17

Zero Star! Do Not Buy from this Company! Customer Service is Horrible. I purchased a wedding dress and it came with bad construction and does not look like the pic. When i tried to return it the took a long time responding after 3 contacts and then told me that They hope i can keep it or get alterations done locally! This is horrible. My worst online shopping experience Ever! BUYER BEWARE!

karam50
9/19/17

Ordered a dress based on the online photo and reviews. The dress that arrived is awful, looks nothing like the photo, and is off center. They offered a 5% refund and acknowledged flaws but refuse to refund. I have attempted to provide feedback on their site but it is never posted. Horrible experience.

corinnap3
9/18/17

I ordered my dress with some high hopes seeing that every dress I had 5 stars. It said custom made to fit and I was very impressed, so when my dress showed up from across the country so soon I was confused on how they made it just for me and then shipped it so fast. It was absolutely awful. Looked nothing like the picture and the fit was so off, not to mention how cheap the fabric is. Since then we have reached out to return it and they're not answering or complying to help us. Complete fraud.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?