Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

rachealh2
4/16/18

The dress looks different from the one they sent. After emailing them over and over they have nothing but excuses and says they are not giving me a refund, even after I provided my size and pics of the dress to prove it wasn't the same, it was a generic version of it! I'm so pissed, I'm contacting BBB!!!!!

aracelir2
4/16/18

After 30 days of unanswered emails. I disputed the purchase through PayPal. I finally got an email offering a refund on the shipping cost and supposedly a future tracking number. After 5 days they never sent anything. After 36 days the dress arrived via DHL. They let pay pal know about the tracking number but not to me therefore PayPal couldnt back me up since the dress arrived . I had already purchased another dress in town. It was so upsetting I had to return the dress I bought in town.
As far as the dress, the color was exactly as the picture. It had really good layers of tulle. It was well made. Perhaps the dispute I created through PayPal made things different.
I will never recommend this site and never pay straight to them if you want to take your chances. They are unprofessional and untimely in every way.

renn46
4/16/18

So I went to Hebeos and bought a prom dress and saw how beautiful they look on the site, but when I received my dress, my dress looked nothing like the one shown! Keep in mind I also went on to this website and saw the awful reviews, but the good reviews also made me think that I can take a chance with this company. Also I put in my exact measurements because my bust is a lot bigger than the rest of my body, so I wanted to make sure that the dress I ordered was not tight at the top or too loose at the bottom. When I tried on my new dress, it slipped right off of me. It doesn't make sense that I put my exact measurements but it still slips off of me. So I contacted customer service to ask for a refund and a return. There's only a one week period where you can return this dress, and it's been 6 days of back and forth asking for photos of what the dress looks like on me, asking for my measurements and saying that I requested a standard size, even though I asked for custom sizing?? They're just stalling the process and are trying to keep your money. I hope I get the full refund back through paypal, but don't waste your time buying from this store. All their dresses could be found else where.

brianab13
4/15/18

Very fast delivery and easy to order. This dress is the perfect prom dress. The dress is made with amazing fabric/material but had to remove the beaded work for a more simple look. Also had to do some alterations. But overall great dress to order.

janej99
4/15/18

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so very impressed with this dress for my daughter. She loved it!!!! I highly recommend. It does run a little long so expect to slightly pick up the front to walk upstairs. But it still worked out fine.

clarissac10
4/15/18

I really like this dress! The fabric was heavy enough and it fit as expected. I'm a size 14, 5'9'' and it was still pretty long on me which was great! I very rarely find a dress that's long enough.

krissg
4/15/18

Fit perfect! Beautiful Gown!!! Very well constructed! Sending exact measurements was very helpful! Could not be happier with this purchase! Delivered in a timely matter! Thank you for your expertise, will use again for sure!!

juliac112
4/15/18

I was so skeptical at first to buy a dress that had no reviews, but I was so in love with the dress that I bought it anyways. I'm sooo glad I did! The dress fits perfectly. Not only was the product great, the shipping was excellent as well!

morelync
4/15/18

I ordered my wedding dress since 3rd march. Keep tracking it and it is telling me the dress is being tailored. I sent emails upon emails to hebeos to find out why the dress has not been delivered but they stated that I requested to change the colour of the dress, which I never did, so they had to cancel the order. A bunch of crooks. No one replies to my emails. I will never put myself in a situation where I order anything from hebeos again. It is just too frustrating and stressful. Up until now no one is replying to my emails or refunded me my money. I will never recommend this site to anyone I know.

lamyah1
4/15/18

This dress is beautiful, and fits perfect !! I am so happy with this purchase. The emails were very quickly responded and this was made so well and quickly. I will definitely be ordering again ! Thank you ! My daughter loves it

brendaj65
4/15/18

This gown is absolutely gorgeous. Fits as expected. However, it is extremely long. We did have to have that part altered. Other than that truly a stunning dress. We were nervous to purchase a gown online, but this is exactly what my daughter wanted. Order arrived quickly and in perfect condition

katep61
4/15/18

We are very pleased with our purchase of the dress. The measurements are almost spot-on and the dress fit very well. We would definitely recommend hebeos.com and products, they have been very helpful and we are pleased with our customer service.

angelal156
4/14/18

I ordered my daughters prom dress well in advance according to the time frames they have for tailoring and shipping . I made sure to leave enough time for delays on shipping or just in case something were to happen. So far I can barely get them to respond to any of my messages, which is odd because they claim to be there 24/7 for customer support. The website said it could take up to 12 days for tailoring. So far it's been 23 days and nothing. Her prom is this coming weekend. That's the only event she would be wearing this dress to. They offered me my shipping back but what goods a prom dress after prom. They haven't shipped the dress so I'm sorry if u want a dress u may need to skip ordering from these ppl because they are not professional at all. I plan to have a lawyer look into this place because no girl should be left with no dress for her Sr prom.

lizh76
4/14/18

THIS BUSINESS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. Their business practices are terrible. Their materials are extremely cheap. They probably use forced labor.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere. I recently purchased 2 dresses from Etsy from a business called RenzRags and they are AMAZING. Look them up. Their reviews are way better than this dump of a company. And their dresses are in the hundred dollar range. Seriously, go here instead:

eulaliad1
4/14/18

I am furious! I have been trying to contact Hebeos for the last week- have received no replies! All my messages on live chat have been suspended due to inactivity yet I have been on the site waiting for them to reply!! My dress was supposed to arrive on (or before) the 12th of April yet on track my order is still under tailoring !!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. CAUSES UNNECESSARY STRESS .

valeryt
4/14/18

If I am purchasing a dress online, I expect it to look like the picture. Don't we all? Well, Hebeos is a complete rip off. Don't bother and waste your money with them because you will end up getting a complete disaster of a dress that you won't even be able to return! This has got to be the worst customer service to try and communicate with. They don't care about your needs at all they just want your money. Understandable but at least give me the dress pictured. The only thing they said to me was that they apologize for the dress looking slightly different. UHM NO its completely different. Anyways for those of you who do not want to waste time reading this...

-Dress is not the same as pictured
-SIzes are not 100% accurate
-Customer service lags on responding ( to avoid you & not compensate you back)
-Customer service does not go by their return rules
-Misleading pictures/products
-SAVE $$$ & GO TO A BETTER MORE TRUSTING SITE.

ellyr3
4/13/18

Absolutely love this dress! This was my first purchase with Hebeos and it it was fantastic. I will be ordering from them in the near future.

lisas578
4/13/18

I love it!! It was a little tight around the stomach when I first put it on, but that was expected. The more I moved around in the dress, the more comfortable I was in the dress. Highly recommend it. It was also a very reasonable price

sheenab11
4/13/18

I am glad we sent in the measurements instead of having made to standard dress sizing. The quality and craftsmanship is great. Can't wait to see her all dressed up for prom.

suer120
4/13/18

I have to say I was a bit nervous ordering a dress online but when it came it fit like it was made for my daughter. She is thrilled and cannot wait to wear it.

lilliana27
4/13/18

I love this dress!!I give them 5 stars it is perfect.I ordered my dress in pink and it came out to be a beautiful light pink color, I ordered my dress custom fit and I am very pleased with how well the dress was made! The shipment and customer service was great,Thanks Hebeos.

wendya80
4/13/18

I checked the tracking my order was delivered to BORDEAUX, France. I live in the United States. I am not happy with this site. No answer to my emails.

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Our customer service team have sent an email to you. Please check it.
kristinaj12
4/12/18

It took me forever to find a classy, sexy, yet elegant gown to wear for my prom. This is it! Very elegant. Customer service is fabulous. After I placed my order, they emailed me right away for my exact measurements. The dress came 2 weeks later. I'm so glad I ordered it. It fit me perfectly!

denar14
4/12/18

I love this dress its so pretty and full I was worried cause I wanna as buying my prom dress online but it came exactly as expected. I couldn't be happier.

louisew65
4/12/18

Stunning, stunning, stunning! Very well made and it feels wonderful. I'm short, 5' 2", so I'll need some nice heels because it does flow long, but that's as I expected and I love it.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?