Heaven Fashion Store reviews

vickil112
10/13/19

I purchased through Facebook from ParadiseFashionStore.com, never received the item, and see that they've changed names to Haven and now Limitless. They are SCAM ARTISTS and you will get no help at all! Thankfully they only took me for $10 but that is no excuse to screw people over because that $10 multiplied by thousands upon thousands of people make these scammers tons of money!

jenniferl649
10/11/19

I ordered the poly gel kit from them in July and to this day have still not received my order. I have emailed countless times and receive the same response over and over again! And the store name and email address changes weekly!

sharrone5
10/8/19

Like every other reviewer, I never got my product and the link they provided to track my order was bogus.

shirleyc197
10/7/19

I never got my product. I keep emailing but nobody even responds. At this point I think I was scammed. Don't take any chances with these people.

darleneo19
10/5/19

Never received goods!!!
Took my money. Been waiting since may 2019. Received confirmation of order. Totally bogus site.

clarissay
10/3/19

I ordered shoes from this site that have never been sent. The order was NEVER filled. Do not order from this site!!!

darlaj9
10/2/19

Never received 3 cat beds. Ordered June, 2019. Here it is Oct. I will never order from Facebook again when it says free. shipping only. what a hoax. BEWARE all.

dionj2
10/2/19

This site succeeds in its scam by offering "free" goods and charging real shipping. Nominal amounts so most people just ignore. You'll never see your items and when you email you will just get form responses sent back with no actual person even signing off. Unable to call or contact directly. I have been emailing since 8/19/19 for an order placed 8/2 and have seen the same response about 6 times blaming a separate department responsible for tracking info.

When I ordered, the company site was Sphinx, email was Heaven, now it's Limitless. It takes more time and effort to report to BBB and Internet Crime Complaints than I have so I lost $10 I guess. Lesson learned. I thought I was getting a great deal for an event that has passed and I still have nothing. I feel stupid.

aprils479
9/25/19

Purchased shoes never got email or phone call now when I click the link to view the store it has changed it's now called limitless so buyer beware a scam

angrya14
9/21/19

They will take your money and and put you in a processing line that never ends!! It's a scam...am furious I have been stolen from

vickyi
9/18/19

It's a scam. They take your money and never send you anything. They ignore emails.
I've contacted my bank for a clawback and put apple on alert about their fraudulent activity using Apple Pay. I have also reported it to Instagram and Facebook. Enjoy my $13 you dirty thieves.

roxanner50
9/13/19

I ordered over 2 months ago and never received any email confirming my order. After 4 emails, finally received an answer stating my order was confirmed and being processed. Several weeks later, emailed again asking for a tracking number. No reply. Emailed 3 times asking for a refund. Was finally given a reply of issue with supplier, blah blah blah. But it will be on its way soon. Still keep asking for my refund as I am no longer interested in the product. I have no refund and no product. TOTAL SCAM.

chantall5
9/11/19

I ordered over 3 months ago and never got the article. Tried to reach out to them 5 times and never got an answer. They are scammer. Stay away ...

dorianc14
9/10/19

Ordered shoes it's been 3 months called emailed these idiots and they tell me they have a problem with there supplier I will get in contact with the better business bureau

loric281
9/10/19

I ordered from them and they said it would take 4-6 weeks for my item to be delivered. It never arrived. I emailed them 5-6 times and was getting excuses like my order has been processed and is in the packing queue, I should be getting a tracking number soon, it is on back order, they were having issues with the supplier and had to change vendors, be patient I should get my tracking number soon and now they would forward my concern to the respective department. This place is a scam and I feel stupid that I fell for it. My son just really wanted the tennis shoes and I haven't had an issue overseas before.

Do yourself a favor and just avoid them at all costs.

margaretg198
9/9/19

Ordered per stairs on May 7,2019. Inquired as to where they were on 5/28. Told backordered. Have wrote two other times and have never received a reply or my stairs!!!

fl31
9/7/19

Where are my shoes i ordered.? And water bottle. Do not order from them i am missed that I don't have my shoes or water bottle

clarissef1
9/7/19

Don't buy from then. They offer free stuff to attract people and send you nothing and they don't answer you. I ordered a crystal bottle for free. I had to pay only the shipping. I received nothing after more than 2 months!!

terrancee6
9/7/19

I think we should file a class action lawsuit. I ordered shoes well over a month ago and havent gotten anything. They never answer you back when you try contacting them. They are thieves and should be prosecuted.

angiec107
9/4/19

I ordered shoes and have sent several emails. Received replies to 2 of them stating they were having problems with supplier. Now they disappeared off Facebook and there goes my $$$.
Zero rating... SCAM!!!

annl219
9/4/19
• Updated review

I ordered my ring in May. It did show a different company name then. But when I check my order confirmation it shows Heaven Fashion and the order number. But now they say they have only been in business since August and have no record of that order and therefore they can not do anything about it.

“Wish I had looked at reviews before purchasing”
9/1/19
• Previous review

I ordered my ring in May and still have not received it or the refund I was promised. It is a SCAM just like I just read in another review. As I titled this review - wish I had looked at reviews before purchasing. Almost totally only 1 star ratings says a lot!!

gabriellem46
9/3/19

i've emailed them at least 20x they said they are having problems and will get to me as soon as they can. it's been 3 months total bull$#*! deserves 0 stars

gracea98
9/1/19

Made a Purchase thru Heaven Fashion, back in July still No product, spoke several times now when i send them a message they are gone..SCAM BIGTIME

marciat4
8/31/19

I ordered a pet bed and they took $9.47 on 6/22/19 out of my checking account. No bed yet! A**Holes!
It was Paradise Fashion

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site! They take your money for no product shipped

aprilw101
8/30/19

Do not be persuaded to buy anything from these three (same scammers) page. You will find enticing adds on Facebook and Instagram to get items at a cheap price or even free. You pay a shipping fee and never get the item. They change their name frequently.
ON ANY NEW ADD , DO A WEB SEARCH TO SEE IF THEY ARE LEGIT. SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE WEBPAGES ARTWORK ETC. YOU CAN TELL IT IS FAKE.
PEOPLE BE AWARE.

There is no such thing so don't even try. Total scam company and website

By Jen M.

Defiantly a bogus site. They don't send order or refund. I have 22 emails to them with a standard response. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. You won't get either one. Going to report ! !!!

By Renee D.

Unfortunately this site is a scam and you won't be getting your order or your money back. I ordered as well back in February without checking reviews first

By Jen M.

By Crystal A.

I also ordered 2 faux fur beds at the beginning of June. Never got it and they won't answer my emails.

By Liliane C.

Yes theya re real..a REAL SCAM STAY AWAY!!! i ordered abck in July still havent received my item and now they deactivated there facebook page and or messenger!

By Grace A.

No not real. I have not received any help from them or my orders. Plus they keep changing their business name

By Teri W.

I ordered sent them message on facebook messenger and now they disabled it cant reach them neither good luck, they scammed me too

By Grace A.

Where are my shoes!!! It's been nearly 3 months!! You said it's in a processing line but I don't believe you

By Angry a.

haven't received my good either been since May time

By Valerie R.
Questions? Get answers from the Heaven Fashion Store staff and other customers.

Heaven Fashion Store?