Review of HappySmileUK

Tel: +44-208-1230834
sales@happysmileuk.com

richardr473
10/27/18

It was a good discovery when I first visited HappySmileUK. I needed a tooth filling so I searched on the internet for the dental services and found them. I booked a visit and everything went just fine. Then I had a couple of cleaning and whitening procedures and I'm totally good with this clinic.

natashah28
3/23/18

I went to Happy smile s for the second time. The first time I left after an hour and a half of waiting and made a new apt for the first appointment on a new day hoping it would go faster but it didn't. The next time I waited an hour before anyone even talked to me and she gave me an incredibly high price so I asked why and the rude lady snapped back that's what it is. So I asked what the difference between a regular cleaning and this cleaning was or if I should google it. She said o no I'm not going to do this today and stood up got in my face. She was yelling that she couldn't deal with me and another girl came and tried to take over and told the other girl to walk away but she just kept coming back unprovoked and getting in my face. When I asked for the manager she said she was and snatched my card back from the other girl and literally kicked me out. So I cancelled my garbage dental insurance because happy smiles was the only place covered. Happy smiles ! Haha ridiculous because I never smiled once.

kerryi4
10/18/17

I've used Happy smile for years with only a few minor glitches.But recently the website has changed?The products are more expensive?I don't know if it's been taken over or something?No money off. Vouchers,no response to any e mails?I am very suspicious.My gel doesn't seem as effective neither?
Today I received an e mail saying I have a £40 refund due for late postage of products also? If they won't send me a money off voucher like they used to do,they certainly ain't going to give me £40 for nothing??
I am thinking ??is it all part of a big scam maybe?Treading very carefully from now on.Shame though,as 5 years ago it was a great company!!Does anyone know what has happened please?:(

alisont28
7/1/17
• Updated review

I emailed someone at customer support yesterday for some advice on my 16% gel and got a very helpful reply today from Sharon,
Up to now I have had absolutely no problems with new Happy Smile

“No problems with them 5 stars from me”
7/1/17
• Previous review

I ordered my teeth whitener from them, as recommended this from a friend at work. It came in about 4 days.

lisah304
6/15/17

This is weird. I made payment before checking company (school girl error) and immediately checked for confirmation email. Nothing. Called my bank who were going to raise a claim for me. I was going to contact Action Fraud tomorrow when I was off. Then, today, the tooth whitener turns up??
I did send an email to sales@happysmile.com but it was undeliverable??
While thing very odd.

joec210
5/12/17

Having read some of the negative reviews penned in respect of Happysmileuk, i can happily testify that my experience was the complete opposite. My order via the new website was quickly and successfully filled and delivered and the personal friendly and ultra efficient service I received from Sharon in the Customer Service area was exceptional . I will certainly be doing business with them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other would be customers

Response from Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative
Hi Joe, Thank your review. Kind regards Mike
donnag97
5/2/17

I have sent two tickets through regards my order I still have not received. How can I get a refund ?

Response from Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative
We would love to help you just send a private message. We had a delay sending out orders due to a server upgrade but service is now restored back to normal. Kind regards Mike.
junep23
4/24/17

I too ordered my tooth whitening on 23rd March - it is now 24th April and although a return email stating shipment had taken place on 23rd March still nothing has arrived. I have sent in so many tickets asking for an update that I have lost count. The telephone number on the website is unobtainable and leaves me no other alternative than to contact PayPal and request a refund.

johns1711
4/16/17

I am still waiting for HappySmile order it has been now 3weeks and no reply to my two tickets, how can I get my refund back. I paid through my debit card any ideas? Sue

shirleyc70
4/4/17

Do not order from this company as they are a bunch of crooks. I ordered dental products and never received them and it cost me £38. They have never emailed me back or responded at all to any of my messages. They are frauds

joannem63
4/4/17

yes I am annoyed reading the reviews as I ordered gels 3 weeks ago myself and not received my order. Think they are a con. My bank will be investigating this now I am without 30 quid. Not good at all this company needs sorting out!!

traceyy3
4/1/17

I placed an order on 13th March 2017 no order received have sent 6 tickets no reply.my bank is investigating them and will get money back avoid at all costs

samr111
3/31/17

Orderd gel 3 weeks ago, no reply to my tickets, no sign off gel i will be getting my money back you robbing $#*!s

darrenk11
3/30/17

Company is not real, they have generated fake good reviews to pull you in, visa have started an investigation on my behalf.

jackiea42
3/30/17

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since I placed my order for bleach and dental trays. I received the bleaching gel after a week but have not yet received the trays. I have paid in full for my order. I have sent 2 tickets enquiringly about this, I received reply saying would get a response in 24 to 48 hours. It's now 8 days later and no response. I have sent a third ticket but am not hopeful of a reply going by the service from my first 2 tickets. I can't use the gel as don't have the trays. I would like a refund as I have not received the full order. Unable to contact the company apart from submitting a ticket. Am very disappointed as I'd heard good things about them. Unfortunately it seems there are numerous people experiencing the same problem.

jennaw32
3/28/17

Ordered some gel. Got an email confirming my order and said it would take 4 days. Gel never arrived and they're ignoring my tickets. Total scam - DON'T DO IT!!!

je23744
3/28/17

My previous review re happy smile several weeks ago described my disappointment in not receiving the goods I had ordered. I was also unable to contact them and after leaving 3 tickets received no response. I was therefore extremely surprised recently to receive an email asking if my items had arrived, when I replied no I received a response saying I would receive a full refund within 7 days. At this point I have to say I was still skeptical but have been pleasantly surprised as the money has now appeared back in my account.

paulas82
3/27/17

Order said immediate despatch. Unable email and they have a ticket system for a reply. Tried many times and no response.
But elsewhere. Very unhappy

muneeram
3/26/17

I ordered from the website since 17 January, 2017 and till today I didn't receive my order yet. I think it's a fraud website avoid it.

They deserve a 1 in rating, as their customer service always reply to my responds and keep promising to deliver the order, while I didn't received anything.

kirstyh6
3/24/17

I Haven't received order and my payment went to merchant in Hong Kong. Terrible service and I will be taking this matter further! DO NOT USE this website if you don't want ripped off.

anettej1
3/24/17

Today I sent them an email and they replied to submit a ticket. (I've already done that twice).
I sent them the ticket id numbers and still not heard from them.
I have just filled in a form from my bank to get my money back as I've had enough.
Will never have anything more to do with them ever again as they are scammers.
Don't believe in all four/five star ratings as they are all fakes.
If you ordered from these contact your bank/ cc company/paypal and request your money back as you'll not receive your order.

lindae77
3/24/17

I ordered gum trays which were too big so was promised replacements, they didnt arrive. My order for whitening gel took ages to arrive and when it did, it was the the wrong gel, they promised a replacement, it didn't arrive, then I placed a new order, that hasn't arrived either. Their `Customer service` is by `ticket 'only, there is no telephone contact whatsoever. I will not use this company again. Very poor!

charlottei1
3/24/17

Ordered over 10 days ago, received an email saying it had been sent out Royal Mail 1st class recorded. Have not received the order or received any response from the company despite multiple attempts to contact them.

AVOID.

traceyh33
3/6/17

This company scammed me a few years ago. After a couple of successful orders I orders a product which didn't arrive. Had several phone calls from what appeared to be a lovely man saying he was sending it special delivery. Never arrived. Asked for a refund he said he would refund and send me the order free.....no refund, no order. Seems they are still up to their old tricks. I eventually got a refund from the bank. I just wonder why or how they are still trading. Seems their MO is send a successful order to lull you into a false sense of security then scam you. Don't be fooled as many here have been
*P.S Again a warning do not be taken in by the rather conciliatory reply below, since leaving the above review happy smile have contacted me 14 times culminating with a threat saying that I have been reported to the authorities stating that I am guilty of fraud and deception and trying to get free products from them. I have never requested anything from them I simply wish to warn others. I feel I am being bullied in order to remove my review. I welcome any action they wish to take as I have copies of all corresponds and have in fact now located my previous order number and emails and my bank also had a record of the refund they kindly gave me for non reciept of goods. Happy smile please leave me alone.

jadem26
3/1/17

I ordered the crest strips from happysmile as they are the only strips that actually work, as no other ones contain hydrogen peroxide. My order was dispatched that day, after 4 days I still hadn't received them, so I submitted a ticket. A lady called Sharon replied to me within the hour and assured me they had been dispatched and would arrive within a few days. Which they did. The strips are great and from my experience I cannot fault the service and would definitely use it again and do another review. My teeth are 3 shades whiter after only 4 treatments so safe to say they work!

Response from Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative
Hi Jade, Thank you for your review. Sharon is so professional and always offers an excellent customer service experience. Very pleased you are so happy shopping with HappySmile(UK) and thank you for your feedback. Kind regards Michael

This is a scam, I have had the same poor experience, OI will get a refund through my credit card protection, it would be worse if I couldn't - a complete waste of time.....

By Gary R.

You need to use our custom fit lab trays with the important seals & reservoirs . (Seals stop any gel from leaking onto the gums and reservoirs provide even whitening). Your problem will be that you will be using cheap trays from another site. Always use our custom fit tray lab service for "optimum results" and a highly comfortable experience. Please PM us with your order number so we can confirm if you are a customer or if you have used another company. We are always here to help as we supply the best quality dental prducts that are scientifically proven to work by leading global dental studies.

By Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative

Hello Anne, Both brands are clinically tested and scientifically proven to work. SDI polanight containts 1ml gel per syringe and HappySmile contains 3 ml of gel.. HappySmile works faster and does not give you any sensitivity. You will have great results from using either brand.

By Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative

Hi Ann. HappySmile is proven to work faster so you need less weartime. HappySmile does not cause any sensitivity. HappySmile 16 has 3ml gel per syringe. Polanight has 1ml gel per syringe.

By Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative

We have checked your order and it shows as delivered. If you need any more support then please contact us. Thank you

By Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative

Hi Taz, The trays were shipped to you again. Please contatc us if you need any more help or advice.

By Michael C., HappySmileUK Representative

Sorry to say this but you've been scammed. Contact PayPal and request a refund. I paid my order on my card and my bank refunded me a week later.

By Anette J.

You Will not receive your order. Request a refund from your bank! I ordered 1515th March and never received my order. I e-mailed and raised tickets, still nothing so I contacted my bank and a week later got my money back.

By Anette J.

I ordered 15th March can't guess what..I'm still waiting. The automated dispatched e-mail is just that..automated and does not mean it's been posted. I've raised tickets and sent e-mails and got nowhere so I've now requested a refund from my bank. I suggest you get your money back as you'll not receive your order.

By Anette J.

Hi I doubt HS is a genuine UK business because a genuine UK registered business publish their address and working phone number. Payments goes to Hong Kong. Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery doesn't take several days to arrive but it does if it's sent from Hong Kong, I know by personal experience. They don't supply the tracking number for the same reason as above. The five star reviews on this site and another are 'placed' and therefore faked. Two other businesses who's selling teeth whitening have reported Happy smile as malicious, coming from Michael Greenwood himself. You can check it yourself by clicking of a five reviewer's profile and look for their other reviews.

By Anette J.
Questions? Get answers from the HappySmileUK staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HappySmileUK