Review of Grandin Road

Tel: 1-866-668-5962
service@grandinroad.com

jackier150
4/7/19

I had purchased a chest of drawers that arrived slightly damaged. I need it now and will fix the damage as best as possible ( as it turns out it's made of inferior wood product and split a bit). Weeks after I purchased it I received an email requesting a review. I wrote a review that said the chest was very pretty but clearly was damaged inShipping. I just received an email saying my review is rejected but have the option of editing it. haha! The reviews are fixed. They didn't acknowledge that the product was damaged. They just censored my review. So dishonest.

laurad271
1/3/19

The 4 star reviews are a result of great website and pretty creative products ... so temping . Sadly the products are really cheaply made. I spent way too much money $169 for this really cute little dog designed to go outdoors. As with many reviews it took over 4 months to get however they did predict the long wait. The real problem is that 10 months latter it is ready for the Trash Can. I live in a very mild climate on the Coast of Calif. so it isn't like it has had to live through snow or 100 degree summers. . . Reviewed on Grandinroad and kind of expected a response after seeing the picture but nothing.

Tip for consumers: The items are really cute but would suggest looking to see if the item is available ANYwhere else as it would probably be much less expensive as their stuff is really low quality.

amyh39
10/19/18

Grandinroad has lost my business! I used to love getting their catalog and watching for certain items to go on sale. I recently purchased a dining room table, I got a great deal so I was really excited. After waiting for over a month, when it was being delivered, the delivery man and I noticed at the same time, the box was way too big to be a table. It was a huge cabinet. After refusing delivery, I called customer service. The rep placed a new order but left me hanging. She didn't offer any details of what was going to happen. I had to ask all the questions. Whatever, skip ahead 2 weeks and now I am seeing on the delivery company's website that the item that was sent out for replacement weighs 383 lbs. My table is only 150 lbs so I believe they sent me the wrong item again. Not only have I had to take days off of work for delivery, I have been charged for the table despite not having it. Customer service is a joke and doesn't seem to be very competent. I have emailed service to have them investigate the current shipment to see if they did indeed send the wrong item again. I am not wasting more time with this company. I also will no longer be doing business with any of their companies; Ballard Designs, Zulily, Frontgate to name a few.

loriet4
8/26/17

From seasonal decorations to furniture to art Grandin Road is the place to go. My Halloween display got 100% spookier and my Christmas 100% jollier. The quality is superb and the choices are so different than what is offered on other websites. As such in life you only get what you pay for. This is my "go to" website and much of my house has been inspired and decorated through the website. I want to keep it my "secret" but it is too lovely not to share!!!

kimo6
12/19/13

Fabulous website. Their Halloween and Christmas items are sure to thrill and their return policy is most excellent. I have been ordering from them for years and have never been disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the Grandin Road staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Grandin Road