Review of GoingRugs

Tel: 1-800-677-6890

dianer122
Diane R.
3/14/19

Looked all over to replace this rug originally purchased wayfair..so happy you have it..other one stained

teresal156
Teresa L.
2/27/19

Love it, so easy. Just what I was looking for. We had ordered a couple rugs from a furniture store to begin with. It took them 6 weeks before they were delivered. We saw the rug tag, googled it, and ordered another rug and a runner from the same collection as the furniture store. Our rugs and pads from goingrugs.com we're delivered in less than 2 weeks would recommend them highly

rasheedaw
Rasheeda W.
1/11/19

Happy to know that this website has the exact rug I was looking for and even providing a note that it is backordered.

jeanneg53
jeanne g.
11/17/18

so far...........excellent! I will know more once I receive my order in good condition and no problems with duplicate orders like another rug company i used.

donnap132
Donna P.
11/7/18

Overall great shopping experience. I ordered the rug for my son and he was very happy with it. Shipping was quick and sooner than expected. Highly recommend your company, Thanks, Donna

beckyw87
Becky W.
11/6/18

I need to have a picture and size of what I’ve ordered instead of just a product number at checkout.

elizabetf1
Elizabet F.
10/29/18

So far, good site, easy search and purchase experience. Hopeful that product delivery will be quick.

nancya98
Nancy A.
10/16/18

Tried to apply discount. Call 800 number and they couldn’t find product. Went back to website and got thru

aweinnen
Aweinne N.
10/11/18

Wow I've wanted this rug for a long time but it was always very expensive. I found it on this site at an amazing price with free shipping ! Thank You Going Rug !

sharona168
Sharon A.
10/10/18

I got a very prompt email response to my question about availability of the rug size I needed. Thank you.

cassw4
Cass W.
9/30/18

Great delivery time and beautiful rug.. I just need to return mine because it's not the perfect color to match a different rug I have.. it is stunning on it's own though!

katel136
Kate L.
9/26/18

So far, my first transaction has been easy. If things go well, I look forward to future purchases as I get ready to redo my kitchen very soon. Happy holiday wishes during Sukkot.

shannonb121
Shannon B.
9/19/18

Bought a small rug to see how the colors looked before purchasing a larger version. Rug was well packaged, delivered as promised and matched online photo. Very good selection too!

cynthiay12
Cynthia Y.
9/10/18

Was the best price out there. Delivered quickly. Authentic product, top quality. Was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't know them, but a very good experience.

marym693
Mary M.
8/24/18

I have never shopped with this company, but they had an item that was sold out most places. The price was good, so I purchased it. I was told shipping was 2-3 business days, so I guess we'll see if it comes in on time.

mikek384
8/20/18

This is my 2nd review about Goingrugs this is the 2nd order issue . Guess I didn't learn a lesson 1st time I ordered from goingrugs. After placing order on a Saturday afternoon I found the same rugs cheaper on anoughter website. Tired calling Goingrugs to cancel order but no one was there to answer phone on weekends so I emailed Goingrugs to cancel order and didn't get a response guess no ones there to answer emails on weekends. On Monday called goingrugs and spoke with customer service and they confirmed order was canceled and they would send conformation later that day. On Tuesday I received email confirmation that order was canceled. On Friday UPS dropped off 3 rugs from Goingrugs. Do I need to say more about Goingrugs?

sarahx12
Sarah X.
8/8/18

The product description doesn't match the photo. I had to call to confirm the product information and the customer service representative denied there was anything wrong with the product description until she looked at the website.

paulab186
Paula b.
8/2/18

I just had my oak floors refinished and needed a rug to protect them. The rug I chose is graphic and beautiful and everyone who sees it comments on it. I live in a fairly isolated area and it arrived in a timely manner. Very pleased with my purchase .

mikek376
7/28/18

Orderd 3 rugs day after order was placed recieved a email stating 2 of the 3 rugs were no longer available. So I cancel order . It would be nice to have all rugs match so I reordered different rugs. I ask the person I spoke with at goingrugs to confirm if they where available she said she would get back with me and let me know it been 4 days still haven't heard from goingrugs also sent emails ask about status of new order. Goingrugs has also not replied to emails I sent.

If you like doing business with online businesses like this ....consider you been warned!

If you ask how I would rate them I give them double 0s

kettyt1
Ketty T.
7/26/18

Biggest drawback was not knowing when you'd get your order. Once you get the confirmation email you can track the order and guess delivery date. Mine took about a week.

joanh147
Joan H.
7/26/18

I was extremely impressed with the delivery time, but no edd was posted on my receipt leaving me to have to e-mail the question, which was not responded to. I was also not satisfied with the price of the rug for the quality. I phoned for a return request and was told I would get one. Three days later, still no return label, so I am sending a second request.

tiac22
TIA C.
7/14/18

LET'S SEE HOW FAST PRODUCT SHIP AND ARRIVE -- THEN I'LL KNOW, THUS FAR SO GOOD.
EXCELLENT - 5 OUT OF 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!

tinaq7
Tina Q.
6/6/18

Very quick and easy process, I had searched several sites for this rug and at the last minute found it on your site which was the first to offer a discount so went with you, the discount was an even nicer bonus! Am hopeful delivery goes as smoothly as ordering!

pamelaj74
Pamela J.
5/28/18

I do not yet have the rug, but your website was best deal. I wish you were easier to find! I really had to search to find it. :)

debbieg148
Debbie G.
5/27/18

not sure why I couldn't high light the star point I cliked on....good experience except for having to put in credit card info each time I edited something....Overall though 4 stars!!

Questions? Get answers from the GoingRugs staff and other customers.

GoingRugs?