Review of GoingRugs

GoingRugs reviews

Tel: 1-800-677-6890

mikek384
8/20/18

This is my 2nd review about Goingrugs this is the 2nd order issue . Guess I didn't learn a lesson 1st time I ordered from goingrugs. After placing order on a Saturday afternoon I found the same rugs cheaper on anoughter website. Tired calling Goingrugs to cancel order but no one was there to answer phone on weekends so I emailed Goingrugs to cancel order and didn't get a response guess no ones there to answer emails on weekends. On Monday called goingrugs and spoke with customer service and they confirmed order was canceled and they would send conformation later that day. On Tuesday I received email confirmation that order was canceled. On Friday UPS dropped off 3 rugs from Goingrugs. Do I need to say more about Goingrugs?

mikek376
7/28/18

Orderd 3 rugs day after order was placed recieved a email stating 2 of the 3 rugs were no longer available. So I cancel order . It would be nice to have all rugs match so I reordered different rugs. I ask the person I spoke with at goingrugs to confirm if they where available she said she would get back with me and let me know it been 4 days still haven't heard from goingrugs also sent emails ask about status of new order. Goingrugs has also not replied to emails I sent.

If you like doing business with online businesses like this ....consider you been warned!

If you ask how I would rate them I give them double 0s

Questions? Get answers from the GoingRugs staff and other customers.

GoingRugs?