Review of GoGroopie

GoGroopie reviews

London, LND, GB

siobhand12
2/26/19

DO NOT trust this company. After purchasing a mystery santa deal in November, I received an item that wasn't included on the list of possible items I would receive. Also, the item I received wasn't anywhere near the value of what I had paid for the mystery deal. For 3 months now, I have been trying to get a returns label to return the item for a refund. I first tried using Resolver and only last week put a complaint into Paypal as that is the payment method I had used. Finally today I received my refund. Totally unacceptable GoGroopie tot keep this going for 3 months! I will definitely be taking this further by reporting them to Trading Standards!

Tip for consumers: Don't use them. They claim to sell products at reduced rates but the items are either fake designer items or you can get the products cheaper on Ebay & Amazon

robertw923
2/25/19

Ordered 3 items in January, of course, none turned up within their stated timescale. I contacted one of the companies that was supposed to supply the items by searching for a number on companies house. They denied that they had any offers on with GoGroopie at that time, but later changed their claim. No goods turned up at all, so I pursued them through PayPal and got a full refund. I could not contact the other suppliers, none of them seem to have telephone numbers. Do not trust this company or any of their suppliers I suspect they all work together. I cannot believe that Trading Standards have not closed them down, especially after reading the awful reviews. Normally I check reviews, this time I didn't, I should know better!

ingridb28
1/13/19

I purchased a pair of Bluetooth earphones for a Christmas present.To my great disappointment only one earphone works, the other has a crackling noise. I thought maybe it needed charging but the charging does not work either.

I have contacted them by email for either to replace or refund the item. I got an acknowledgement from them promising to deal with it within 7 days. This has not happened and they are now responding to 2 further emails that I have sent to them.
Do not waste your money and time.

terenceo4
1/8/19

Ordered a laptop from this company promised delivery 14 days from purchase date.It never turned up on the promised delivery date So I sent many emails over a period of several days which were completely ignored also the same for the vendor all mails were ignored .

Today I contacted my bank with my problems so they said they would try and contact the company themselves .Low and behold I received an email later today of Go Groopie It's obvious what has happened but after all the stress and worry I told them the contract had been broken and requested a full refund so we will see I advise any one for their own sanity. STAY CLEAR I looked them up on one or two consumer websites their revues are virtually all the same Terrible Stay Clear Don't Bother etc obviously your choice but never again for me

Tip for consumers: Don’t ever use them

andreeab4
12/14/18

I had to redeem an item twice, I have payed twice and when I ask my money back they said " your voucher has been redeemed, please wait 21 days fir delivery ". I have proof them about both payments and they ignored my. Don't waste your money!!!!

liamd36
12/6/18

Worst company you could have anything to do with. no customer service what so ever.very quick to take your money,avoid at all cost

brianw406
12/5/18

I ordered goods on 8 November this Year and nothing has arrived. Cannot find a telephone number or who the CEO is. They just ignore my emails. Don't buy from them. I wont again.

sharynl4
11/6/18

Worst website ever bought a fit watch in June never received took the money and now there telling me I did not redeem my voucher phone number is also wrong getting no satisfaction

maryq18
10/18/18

this is the worst on line company I every dealt with, cannot redeem my voucher just be warned, I can only contact them by email and am getting no satisfaction

patriciah362
10/1/18

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with on line. Their returns addresses are bogus and despite frequent requests for a call back, they do not respond! The product I purchased was rubbish and not as described in the advertisement. PLEASE DON'T USE THEM!

trevorc64
9/10/18

please do not use this company , they are cheats, do not let you talk to them in any way, fob you off with excuses, and ignore any attempt at contact, they took money from my bank account and have never acknowledge it utterly despicable. t gordon

barryc112
9/5/18

Hi I have shopped online for years.
These are far the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Crap products , very cheap and nasty , if you get your product at all

sojia
8/22/18

This is a terrible company to purchase from. Bought a faux leather sofa bed on the 9th June 2018. I wasn't informed when it will be delivered so I missed delivery 2 times. I called them to re-arrange delivery but was told I have to pay for delivery again which I refused and asked for the order to be cancelled & my money refunded. I was told I will be refunded less the original delivery charge which I agreed to as I was really fed up with their customer service. And almost a month later, I'm yet to be refunded. After several calls, all they keep telling me is that they are awaiting their manager to approve the refund. this is highly insane and looks to me as a fraudulent company.

pennyb73
8/5/18

I bought a laptop in March it was faulty it is now August I am still waiting for my £150 pound back this company should be shut down

robertm1205
8/3/18

Bought power bank on 07.07.2018 up till date my item not yet delivered but now I found out they are just scorn bags full of hot air with glossy adverts and still allowed to be trading in UK. Unbelievable strange how they are doing it.

taniap20
7/23/18

Unless you want to pay for goods that you never receive, think good customer service is not responding to emails about said products that they quickly take payment s for but then dont deliver. Still waiting a fortnight after specified delivery date expired for four patio trees from Plant Store approx £64.00 to turn up. No reply to email so tried to send complaint but had deleted my order details and cant complain unless have those. Then tried to call twice. Lost will to live on hold. So then tried Plant Store same problem re email and no phone number or address. There is a postal address but given the comments on here Im not hopeful of a reply anytime soon. Will be resorting to small claims court to get my money back but I could do without the hassle. Will never use them again and advise everyone else to stay well away. I only gave one star because it wouldnt let me give none on here.

irenel60
7/12/18

TERRIBLE COMPANY PAID FOR 2 RECLINERS IN MAY . WEEKS LATER RECEIVED ONE. TRIED TO GET REFUND OR THE OTHER CHAIR BUT THEY WILL ONLY GIVE ME CREDITS FOR %50 OF THE £29. I DONT WANT TO PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. BUT WANT MY MONEY BACK.

dillwync
7/3/18

gogroopie are the worst company i have ever delt with i made a order on the 24/05/2018 i never received the item i made lots of phone calls to them and emails to them thy are very poor in communication and when you can get hold of them thy just make lots of excuses and try to passs you off to someone Els i told them many time i want a refund and i am still waiting still excuses i would never deal with them again
do not use this company thy are con people

oyuntsetsegs
6/5/18

Jesus, I have never faced this kind of site ever.
I shop from Groupon a quite often. They have an excellent service.
My God Gogroopie is the worst . They never pick up the phone and reply the email.
I have ordered item on 02/05/2018.
Still have not received my item . Today is 05/06/18.
I do not know what I do now? Customer service is not answering, email is not replying , ?
My item is not arrived ? I have called GoGroopie a 5 times. They let me wait 30 min,40 min and 50 min other 2 calls I 've just cancelled by myself after 2 or 3 min.

Please any body help me

Suna

alanf107
6/2/18

Ordered item beginning of April 2-5 days delivery ( think they mean 2 days sometime this year and 5 days when they can be bothered)
Never arrived 2 months (60 days later) still nothing emails phone calls (make sure you have days free for customer services they must be allergic to phones) always 25-30 mins waiting
Told its always on the way LIES LIES LIES because if it was I WOULD NOW BE HOLDING IT IN MY HANDS
Have left it now in the hands of PayPal and they are dealing with it
My time is to valuable to waste on people like THIS
BE WARNED PEOPLE!!!!!

zenog
5/14/18

This is a CON company be warned.
First of all you make a payment and they don't email you the payment receipt (purchasing knowledge letter) .
Second of all, after getting hold of your money they won't post out the item,
Third of all, they cut off all communication with you (what a F....... Con Company)?

Now I have asked PayPal to step in to get my £199 full refund from them.

kk219
4/24/18

Avoid at any cost ! You will never see the goods you have purchased not your money back.
It has been 2 months and countless emails still I am waiting for a refund

georgeh185
4/24/18

Go Groopie complained to TrustPilot about my original comments, so I have had to edit it! **I THEREFORE SUGGGEST YOU THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ORDER THROUGH GO GROOPIE, CAN YOU ACCEPT EXTREMELY POOR, IF ANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE?** Bought a voucher from them to pay for a scarf for my wife for Christmas. Never received it. I have tried several times to contact both Go Groopie and Marcus Emporium but all to no avail, and, neither of them have responded to my emails. BOTH GO GROOPIE AND MARCUS EMPORIUM SHOULD BE AVOIDED. 29th January, UPDATE. Go Groopie have reported me to Trustpilot for using abusive language (???). Have been warned to amend it. Have now received my order, 33 days after placing it, and shortly after my review, hmmmm, and THEN they complain.
I still say avoid them. NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE USED. THANK YOU.

lindat172
3/17/18

I sadly have four separate disputes with this irresponsible company dating from October to December 2017. They do not reply to emails and have no respect for customers. I have sent two recorded letters to their HQ and still no response. They should not be allowed to trade,I have items that never arrived, faulty items that I have paid to return but have not received a refund and items where I order two of and only one arrived but I was charged for two. They should be made to sort out customer disputes and issue appropriate refunds and then forced to close down. This system forces minimum of one star but they are not worthy of that

brianw199
3/14/18

Do not touch GoGroopie with a barge pole however tempting the goods appear to be. They charge an additional £4: 99 for each item chosen -and then completely fail to ensure delivery of the goods. If you select various items you use the voucher that many corresponding times i.e.2 Boxes of Crackers £4:99 for each Box = £9:98 both to the same address!! When order(s) don't arrive try getting a refund/reversal on your credit card it's a nightmare. However tempted you may be by the items on display -don't be!! -stay well away --You have been warned!

Log in to paypal, go to resolution centre and report the problem selecting the item that you have purchased.

By Meryl L.

Helpful answer -1

Mine came back through PayPal and it was from go groupie. Gogroupie told me the same as they told you so I took it up with PayPal and got refunded in a few days. Chris

By Chris C.
Questions? Get answers from the GoGroopie staff and other customers.

GoGroopie?