Review of GiftHerShoes

GiftHerShoes reviews

stefanyg4
9/14/19

Do NOT purchase from them. I am in process of making an FTC complaint. Access to their website disappears when you try and return. Merchandise is late, comes from China with an impossible to read return address, etc.

cristinat20
9/4/19

I ordered sandals on 16/08 and my credit card was charged. I have not received anything yet. Can I get news?

carolynr134
9/2/19

I ordered 4 weeks ago. No shoes. I emailed them they sent me a tracking number but the site to track it was not in English. They are a total scam. Don't throw your money away on them.

waseemab
8/31/19

I ordered 3 pair of shoes on July 3rd, they arrived on July 20th only to not be delivered to me at my ship to address which was my job. When they shipped the package they didn't include the name of my job on the package which I made sure that the name was included as it is on my confirmation email. Because the name wasn't on the package as part of the address, the US Post office couldn't deliver it and shipped it back to them. I reached out to customer service to say I don't want them shipped back to me when it arrive to their warehouse but just to refund for the purchase of $80! They responded with they will refund the payment in full only when the package arrive at their warehouse. Today is August 31st and they still claim that the package never arrived but they'll keep looking out for it. I told them on several occasions that as a customer I shouldn't be held responsible for their mistake and to refund my money now but they keep sending the same worded email if they can't refund the money until the package is received. There is no way I would know if it was received, they probably got it weeks ago but I wouldn't know because they keep sending the same canned response. I wish I would've read all the horrible reviews prior to placing my order. If I could I would give them 0 in rating. Beware they are definitely not into refunding your money, I just gave them $80 and I don't even have the shoes!

jessicat272
8/31/19

I ordered shoes a week ago and have yet to receive shipping confirmation. I checked the order today, and the website no longer exists! I now have to file a claim through PayPal to try to get my money back. Waste of time and money

crystalt69
8/28/19

Do not buy from this site. The shoes look nothing like the picture and come literally falling apart with globs of glue everywhere. They refuse to give you a refund and ask that you pay to ship them back to China.

maryb1196
8/27/19

This site did not deliver my shoes - but took my money. Pinterest needs to vet their site more thoroughly Mary B

Jul 29
Paypal
$51.75

bridgetter4
8/27/19

Shoes were nothing like the sandals shown. When I asked to return the sandals, I was not given an address to send them to, instead they provided me with a coupon for 20% of my next purchase. The sandals were so cheaply made, I would not have attempted to wear them outside. This company is a scam. I gave them 1 star, because 0 wasn't an option.

margop12
8/26/19

Wish I had looked for reviews before ordering! I believed the website that you can return your order. Well, only if you want to pay for the shipping back to China!!!! What a rip off!!! I ordered four pair all size 39 and they were all different lengths - one pair was almost an inch longer!! Save your money and order from another site that is upfront about their return policy

danab185
8/25/19

I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered anything from Gifthershoes. The "company" is somewhere in China. The shoes looked nothing like the photos and are poorly made. Very cheap material and extremely uncomfortable. They arrive poorly packaged and are of poor quality. PLEASE do not order from this site.

chrisp568
8/24/19

Terribly made shoes and plastic. No quality at all.... none. Beware of the import cost and if you want to return it, the export cost is very expensive. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THEM!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!!

kimp291
8/22/19

The shoes I received were very poor quality; looked like cardboard cut and pasted to sole and size was way too big. Did not even come in a box; just bubble wrapped. No paperwork in the package with instructions on how to return.They make it very difficult to return; you must pay shipping to return and provide a receipt. I also have started getting weird international phone calls now. Definitely avoid.

julikok
8/21/19

The shoes are very badly made, they look nice on the picture but are not that good close up and they are very uncomfortable. My package was damaged and the company offered 20% refund or a return with me paying the shipping to China, plus all kinds of conditions. Will never deal with them again.

marilynf80
8/16/19

They say they take returns but you cannot find an address to use. Will not use them again, even tho they are cute shoes.

adelinaa7
8/11/19

I wished I could have read the reviews before I made the order yesterday. Will be calling them tomorrow and see if I can cancel my order.

kimd287
8/10/19

They say there is a refund.. but they only give you 14 days and then they will never give you the return address..their sizes are wrong..they say you can only use postal office to return you have to write a note and take a pic with the return..really it doesnt even deserve any stars

Tip for consumers: Their stuff looks nice..but it won't be what your getting..i got a large in the shirts and it fits a 12 yr old girl

yazzk
8/9/19

The pair of shoes I received was in a cheap plastic package. The material used to make them is durable plastic nothing like what is featured online. If I had something nice to say is that the pair is worth $1.99 not .99 just because is a pair.

francescaa14
8/7/19

I ordered a pair of sandals 25 days ago and today finally arrived, but I would rather prefer not to see them...
First of all, they are from China and the quality is terrible.
Secondly, the sandals look nothing like the pictures and they are poorly made.
Thirdly, the size was too big.
Basically this company is $#*!, so I suggest you to stay away from this company.

kal8
8/4/19

Flag on Pinterest as a scam! They are from China so refuse to return bad items because of customs, shipping etc. Company Will not accept returns. Received items that are not as pictured and very low quality.

reneej77
8/3/19

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"
The product came from China, which you don't find out until your request a refund. The shipping is so expensive to return to China that it's not worth it. The shoes looked nothing like the picture and they would only give me 4.00 back from a 40.00 purchase, after many emails from "Andy". Wish I had looked at their reviews before I bought the sandals.

mirandaj22
8/2/19

The shoes look nothing like the pics. The straps were too loose and they are poorly made. They tried get me to keep them and just take 10% off next purchase. I said no. They don't fit so I don't want them.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from this company. I didn't include pics because I had already wrapped them off.

lynnr169
8/1/19

Same experience as others. Received 3 pairs of shoes that did not fit and they would not divulge the return mailing address. "Andy" kept offering increasingly higher discounts on future order to compensate my $100+ purchase - 20% as of last e-mail - WTF??!! It's been a week and I still don't have the address for the return. The 14 day window for returns is being eaten up by their stall tactics. I have no recourse but to vent on this site and hope I can find a friend to give the shoes to! SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!!

karenc726
7/31/19

I ordered a ladies shirt which kind of looked like the picture. The fabric was a cheap and thin interlock and it looked linen in the photograph. The style was similar but the front was very very short and it was cheaply made. I ended up paying about $42 Aus. When I received it I didn't like it so emailed for a refund. It takes them about 24 hours to reply to each email. We emailed back and forth 9 times, each time they offered me a discount on a future purchase and then 10% 15% and 20% refund with me keeping the item. They wouldn't give the address to return to until about the seventh email with then it being too late to refund in their 14 day window so I felt I had no choice but to take the 20% refund and keep the item. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!

edenc15
7/30/19

It took me more than 20 days to get my dress. The logistics was a little delayed, but the customers were very patient and had been helping me track the logistics. Except for a little color difference, the skirt was good in other aspects, mainly because the customer service attitude was very good. It was a great shopping experience.

alenl9
7/30/19

Today I have received the item, I am very happy about it.Just enough to Wearing what I bought and travel with my boyfriend.The quality is ok, almost the same as the seller's description, very satisfied it.Many thanks for sending it to me.

I told my credit card company to challenge the charge . I was reimbursed and the bank then sends the issue to their fraud department.

By Cynthia W.

I am certain the people who scammed you operate under multiple names (but appear to be foreign). That's how they're getting away with this stuff. All of them are marketing on the Pinterest site. I have become extremely suspicious and would really like to know who runs Pinterest?!?!? When I go on their site, it is usually to view gardening/plant/furnishings for indoor/outdoor home improvement. The womens apparel photos are usually sprinkled throughout the pages. They all seem to have the same format, i.e. really sharp designs for dirt cheap prices. The clue is they show pricing in "US DOLLARS". That tells me its probably a foreign merchant. I believe they are cutting/pasting all those products from other, more upscale brand sites and then attaching their own price tags. The true retailers of those products will never know that their products are being copied. When your order arrives, you get the SHOCK of your life! But its too late, because they have your money and there's nothing you can do about it. I blame Pinterest and I have canceled my membership until they put a stop to it! Hope that helps.

By Wanda D.

I am currently asking that my credit card company fight the charge. I have retained all my communication with the company as well as pictures of the product. I do think dissatisfied customers should contact both Shopify , the platform which launched this company as well as contact Pinterest who are advertising this company as legitimate. Those with Facebook and social media presence should use those platforms to deciminate information regarding this company . They are currently operating under the radar but the more they are exposed the less likely they can continue to sell their inferior product .

By Cynthia W.

It will cost you more if you return the item, because you have pay the shippingcosts. This is what i got for an answer: If you confirm to return, please carefully check below return address and return procedure. Also please make sure to send us the photos of the note . Return address : Yunting Ceng 3F, Huibaichuan, 200 meters South of the intersection of Xiangxing Road and Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Bao'an District City: Shenzhen Province: Guangdong Country: China 518125 Phone: 18676369146 How to Return ? Buyer should bear the return shipping fee. 1.Please include the following information in the return package : Leave a note about Order number , buyer email account and product SKU of the item(s) you want to return. Reasons for return. 2.Please take a photo of the package with the note 3.We will refund the product payment once we receive and inspect the item . 4. Please send the item(s) back to us through a local mail office instead of express services like DHL, UPS, TNT, and FEDEX. If you choosing one of the above-mentioned fast deliver options you might incur in import taxes and the delivery might be delayed due to the customs clearance process. ***For your attention,Cos before you return the items, below are some kind reminders other than the requests in Return Policy: 1. The return freight is quite expensive and it usually takes a long time before we receive it; 2. Unlike the parcel to your place that was shipped together with our other parcels done by our resigned forwarder, your returned parcel is more likely to get lost during international shipping; 3. The refundnot include the shipping fee) will be transferred only when the parcel has been received and checked clearly 4.The declared value should be same with the original package, otherwise it might incur in import taxes, and make the return package fail to delivery us and return to you. 5.There need to be charged shipping fee for the original package (when it ship to you, it cost some shipping fee for us), the system will deduct the corresponding fee when we receive the returned package As a returning shipping fee is expensive.Would it be possible we reach a compensation agreement? We can give you 20% refund of the itme(s) and you don't need to return the items. If this fine for you,we will refund it to you paypal.

By Chris P.

By Chris P.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftHerShoes staff and other customers.

GiftHerShoes?