GetPapers.co.uk

GetPapers.co.uk

getpapers.co.uk

GetPapers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 107 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GetPapers.co.uk also ranks 19th among Essay Writing sites.

• I ordered a couple of research papers from GetPapers and I am so glad that I chose them.
  • I had zero hopes of it being good but when they handed me my paper, I was astonished to find such great quality work

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GetPapers.co.uk?

“Great free features”

Wright L.
9/27/17

GetPapers writing services are good, but their free features and benefits always do it for me. They have options like discounts, reward policies and quick turnarounds that have helped me save tons of money. So if you are looking to get high-quality at low prices, then dont forget to hire GetPapers!

“It is the worst that you can meet”

arsh a.
3/5/17

Please request all of you to stay away from this company, they have no understanding on how to do any writing material. I had given them all information on what to write about and they wrote about a completely opposite thing with more than 30% plagiarism and the essay was given to me after the submission date which i had communicated to them. And when i asked for refund, the company stopped all contact with me, they even barred my phone number so that they can avoid me calling them everyday for my refund.

research papers (3) quality work (4)
nellys6
December 3rd, 2014
Customer satisfaction is the most valued attribute desired by every client who knows what professionalism entails. Exceptional is just a word, because excellent services are what they offer to the best of their ability. They need some improvement in their response time but overall good. My Essay got completed, I am happy.
madhusoodananp
December 9th, 2014
Testimonial
www.getpapers.co.uk gives writing services for Essays and other academic papers. The site promises on time delivery, a guarantee for quality and some discounts. I recommend taking a chance with them.
wrightl8
September 27th, 2017
taylorp58
June 5th, 2018
I am a client of this service for the past 2 years. Never have they ever disappointed me with bad writing quality or late document delivery. I am consistently taking their services and hope they remain the same.
everetts26
November 21st, 2017
Their customer service is amazing. I have had experience with many customer support agents but these are truly exceptional. Not only do they provide every minor order related detail but also go out of the way to give a discount.
arsha25
March 5th, 2017
Hi Arsh,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It seems that you are dissatisfied by the use of our writing services. Please accept our apologies for the mistreatment of your paper and know that we’ll take necessary steps to make it up to you. As we consider customer feedback as a way of improving our standards, you are requested to share your Order ID and related order details so that our quality assurance team can look into this issue.
Looking forward to your candid response.

Regards,
Team GetPapers.
evaa24
February 10th, 2016
They provided an entirely original paper to me with no trace of plagiarism and the content was spectacular. I am grateful.
mkg1
May 31st, 2018
• Updated review
UPDATE: They posted a message that they are sorry and that they will do anything to rectify it - I have been trying to get a refund for a month.
BE AWARE -SCAM SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT REFUND YOU EITHER >> The worst type of scammers!
I will cancel/update this further IF/When I receive the refund - I bet you they will do nothing about this - watch this space!
Order no GTPOC-11124224
Beware - it's a SCAM
May 27th, 2018
• Previous review
They run papers and other information you send through a paraphrasing tool. That's all. You effectively pay for them sending you the exact same paper you sent through - badly reworded, making absolutely no sense.
jamieb58
February 2nd, 2016
The interpretations of my research work were not manageable for me to accommodate while staying within the limitations mentioned in thesis guidelines. So they helped me do just that quite conveniently. I am relieved.
lucas501
February 3rd, 2017
I placed two orders and wanted one order to be in UK English and the other one to be in US English. I expected to bring the changes according to the countries dialect on my own but was surprised to see both of the orders to be exactly how I wanted them to be. The writer was very careful about the minute details and observed each and every of my provided guideline while accomplishing my orders. I was and still am amazed at their writers efficiency.
cerysr
November 16th, 2016
I hired their services for the improvement of my ten geology articles. There were many redundant words and structural mistakes that I wanted to get rid of, and their editors did an exceptional job. They eliminated every redundant word and improved many paragraphs by correcting the sentence structure. In short, they displayed amazing skills while revamping my articles for the better.
missyb11
April 10th, 2017
I was running out of deadline, I still cant believe how they managed to complete my assignment in such short time. Thanks a lot guys you are life saviors.
Thanks
thomast197
June 2nd, 2018
I am really thankful to my friend who suggested me this service.. Half of my projects that gave me a headache are now done by these experts and I am thoroughly satisfied by their service.
yamil19
September 25th, 2017
Ive failed a whole year because of the services the provide. They write nonsense and send you and they even write more off topic sentences when we ask them to amend
Hi Yami,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about our services. It seems that you had an unpleasant experience with GetPapers and we are sorry to see that. Being the pioneers in academic writing domain, we go above and beyond to facilitate every client and rest assured that we would do the same for you.

We apologize again for your bad experience, and we want you to know that our quality assurance team will review your case on an urgent basis to see what went wrong. Please share your order ID with us so that we can compensate your loss.

Regards,
Team GetPapers
laurena35
July 25th, 2016
If anyone asked me about a writing website, I would definitely recommend them for it. Their work is exceptionally good, and they are reliable. Highly appreciated!
bryok
December 10th, 2015
Deadline is not kept...received my paper 2hours after my submission deadline.
Communication is dead, if you try to reach them the number provided is always off!
Customer service Chat...them people dunno what they on about everyone tells you something different. If they don't have answer to it they'll just go offline. I've been emailing with the sales and support department Neal Caffrey all you get is the policy emailed like wtf, can't they hold a conversation?
I opened a dispute with PayPal to get my money back!
If you wanna $#*! up your grade go on! Otherwise not to recommend even in the near future! Piss take! scam!!
Dear Bryo,

With regards to your concerns, we’d like to clarify that it is quite unlikely for our representatives to go offline during the chats, as we have a strict quality assurance. Our customer care system is devised to facilitate our valued customers’ 24/7.We assume that you must have encountered a technical problem regarding the live chat.

We have tracked your order and addressed your concerns. A compensatory email has been sent to you, after inquiring the concerned department. We will cater to all your concerns until you are completely satisfied.

Thanks
GetPapers Team
jonnyo
February 20th, 2015
Gemini and all other people who wrote a comment. I don't know how they can be excellent. First I failed all my 4 assignments because of them. Plus i asked 5 times for a revision for my coursework. Dont even trust them they don't have the right people to serve you properly.
helenr56
May 6th, 2016
The writers team is excellent. They are professional and take good care of the guidelines and the deadlines as well. I couldnt find any error in my document. Thank you so much for providing such a good services.
oliviab19
December 8th, 2015
My order id is GTPOC-370204
I had request for refund because their poor work quality.At first i'd generous enough to request 50% of refund from those trashy paper.But they insist to refund me 30% and all those time Ive been replied by customer service that always give me automated or copy paste from previous respond.After 2 weeks no refund has been made and when I try to contact them they also reply me with automated messages said that that my refund is in process and will be delivered shortly.If you had a chance to avoid this scammer company please do!!!they claimed to be UK company but you can check their website are coming from US as well as the owner.If you contact them through e-mail all you get is automated message.THIS IS WORST COMPANY THAT YOU COULD EVER WORK WITH!!!!!try to call their phone line you wont even get any answer.PLEASE ALL OF YOU WHO EVEN CONSIDER TO USE THEIR SERVICE JUST AVOID THEM.first they're not even based in uk as they claimed.their writer work are totally crap.the review in sitejabber are all made up (try to check each of the good review) all of it written by people who only writes another (one or two) short general review and write long for getpapers.co uk and if you try to search image those user none of it was existed.No one give 50% discount for a paper like forever they just try to trapped you so you can put your order there.Also if they reliable company they will show sample paper upfront not that you have to e-mail them first.ONCE AGAIN AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!
Dear Olivia,

We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied by the services provided by us. But you failed to mention what exactly was the issue that you faced while dealing with our personnel. Still, we feel honored to serve our valuable customers and resolve their concerns. We will surely investigate the issue, after you have provided us with the order ID. We will get in touch with you afterwards with an appropriate course of action.

Thanks.
evet13
February 26th, 2016
I hired these guys for my dissertation and they did not disappoint. Keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to working with you again.
lucaw8
June 4th, 2016
My friend suggested me this website. I had zero hopes of it being good but when they handed me my paper, I was astonished to find such great quality work
graceb34
December 11th, 2015
I was of the mind that online services are unprofessional and unreliable, but after availing the writing services of Getpapers , my opinion has changed. The sentence structure, grammar, format and everything about my essay was perfect. I feel like I invested my money on the right service. I will be placing more orders on Getpapers especially to get academic help

Tip for consumers: Perfect

katep28
March 4th, 2016
I've used a lot of other sites for my assignments and term papers but GetPapers has got to be one of the best ones out there.
decland6
December 27th, 2015
I gave them a very difficult assignment just a day before deadline when I failed to complete this even after trying for hours. So I was not much hopeful, but to my surprise they not only delivered it on time but also executed the formulas in the finest manner.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

isabellep4
September 29th, 2015
Best online writing services so far. The writer had quite a tight grip on the subject matter and was very immersed in details and particulars of my orders. Thumbs up Getpapers! I will definitely avail your services in future.

Dear Arsh, Thanks for your patience. Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our quality assurance team has reviewed your case and your payment has been refunded. GetPapers deems the delivery of high quality academic documents very important but sometimes, its not possible because of technical flaws beyond our control. We hope you will come back later for more orders in future. We apologize again for your inconvenience. Regards, Team GetPapers.

By Mary J.,

Dear Elham, Thank you so much for signing up on our website to avail our outstanding services. If you have sent all the required information regarding your order, you will receive the order back in time. If you want us to provide you an instant update on your order, you can contact us through the live chat service on our website. Our sales and support team is available 24/7 for your assistance. Best regards GetPapers

By Mary J.,

Dear Becky, We are very sorry to hear about the delay in delivery of your orders. We have forwarded your order IDs to the quality assurance team who will look into the factors that led to the unnecessary delay. As one of the most trusted online writing companies, we strive to ensure the prime quality in every order we receive. We also try our best to make sure that the orders are reached to the clients within the agreed deadline. Please note that there is no such policy of asking for extra funds to deliver the orders in time. The adjustments in the payments are asked only when the completed work exceeds the amount originally paid for the order. Well look into this issue and take necessary action if support representative has misguided you. Lastly, let us assure you that all of your future orders will be dealt by the most experienced customer service personnel and writers. Also, to compensate for your recent bad experience, we will offer you discounts on every new order you place with us. We look forward to have a long term work relation with you. Thank you, GetPapers.

By Mary J.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GetPapers.co.uk staff and other customers.

GetPapers provides excellent academic services at affordable rates. Our custom writing services ensure you get premium academic writings on whichever subject or topic you choose. When it comes to reliable academic writings, GetPapers comes on the t...

Mary J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetPapers.co.uk?

Have a question about GetPapers.co.uk?