GetPapers.co.uk

GetPapers.co.uk

GetPapers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GetPapers.co.uk also ranks 27th among Essay Writing sites.

• I ordered a couple of research papers from GetPapers and I am so glad that I chose them.
  • I had zero hopes of it being good but when they handed me my paper, I was astonished to find such great quality work

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GetPapers.co.uk?

“Great Book Review Writing Service”

Stefan S.
9/15/20

Honestly, I am not a bookworm and don't like books to read that is why I failed to write book review but getpapers did a satisfactory job for my book review writing.

“It is the worst that you can meet”

arsh a.
3/5/17

Please request all of you to stay away from this company, they have no understanding on how to do any writing material. I had given them all information on what to write about and they wrote about a completely opposite thing with more than 30% plagiarism and the essay was given to me after the submission date which i had communicated to them. And when i asked for refund, the company stopped all contact with me, they even barred my phone number so that they can avoid me calling them everyday for my refund.

research papers (3) quality work (4)
stefans107
September 15th, 2020
wrightl8
September 27th, 2017
GetPapers writing services are good, but their free features and benefits always do it for me. They have options like discounts, reward policies and quick turnarounds that have helped me save tons of money. So if you are looking to get high-quality at low prices, then dont forget to hire GetPapers!
taylorp58
June 5th, 2018
I am a client of this service for the past 2 years. Never have they ever disappointed me with bad writing quality or late document delivery. I am consistently taking their services and hope they remain the same.
everetts26
November 21st, 2017
Their customer service is amazing. I have had experience with many customer support agents but these are truly exceptional. Not only do they provide every minor order related detail but also go out of the way to give a discount.
evaa24
February 10th, 2016
They provided an entirely original paper to me with no trace of plagiarism and the content was spectacular. I am grateful.
jamieb58
February 2nd, 2016
The interpretations of my research work were not manageable for me to accommodate while staying within the limitations mentioned in thesis guidelines. So they helped me do just that quite conveniently. I am relieved.
lucas501
February 3rd, 2017
I placed two orders and wanted one order to be in UK English and the other one to be in US English. I expected to bring the changes according to the countries dialect on my own but was surprised to see both of the orders to be exactly how I wanted them to be. The writer was very careful about the minute details and observed each and every of my provided guideline while accomplishing my orders. I was and still am amazed at their writers efficiency.
arsha25
March 5th, 2017
maryj76
Mary J. – GetPapers.co.uk Rep
Hi Arsh,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It seems that you are dissatisfied by the use of our writing services. Please accept our apologies for the mistreatment of your paper and know that we’ll take necessary steps to make it up to you. As we consider customer feedback as a way of improving our standards, you are requested to share your Order ID and related order details so that our quality assurance team can look into this issue.
Looking forward to your candid response.

Regards,
Team GetPapers.
cerysr
November 16th, 2016
I hired their services for the improvement of my ten geology articles. There were many redundant words and structural mistakes that I wanted to get rid of, and their editors did an exceptional job. They eliminated every redundant word and improved many paragraphs by correcting the sentence structure. In short, they displayed amazing skills while revamping my articles for the better.
missyb11
April 10th, 2017
I was running out of deadline, I still cant believe how they managed to complete my assignment in such short time. Thanks a lot guys you are life saviors.
Thanks
thomast197
June 2nd, 2018
I am really thankful to my friend who suggested me this service. Half of my projects that gave me a headache are now done by these experts and I am thoroughly satisfied by their service.
laurena35
July 25th, 2016
If anyone asked me about a writing website, I would definitely recommend them for it. Their work is exceptionally good, and they are reliable. Highly appreciated!
helenr56
May 6th, 2016
The writers team is excellent. They are professional and take good care of the guidelines and the deadlines as well. I couldnt find any error in my document. Thank you so much for providing such a good services.
evet13
February 26th, 2016
I hired these guys for my dissertation and they did not disappoint. Keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to working with you again.
lucaw8
June 4th, 2016
My friend suggested me this website. I had zero hopes of it being good but when they handed me my paper, I was astonished to find such great quality work
graceb34
December 11th, 2015
I was of the mind that online services are unprofessional and unreliable, but after availing the writing services of Getpapers, my opinion has changed. The sentence structure, grammar, format and everything about my essay was perfect. I feel like I invested my money on the right service. I will be placing more orders on Getpapers especially to get academic help

Tip for consumers: Perfect

katep28
March 4th, 2016
I've used a lot of other sites for my assignments and term papers but GetPapers has got to be one of the best ones out there.
decland6
December 27th, 2015
I gave them a very difficult assignment just a day before deadline when I failed to complete this even after trying for hours. So I was not much hopeful, but to my surprise they not only delivered it on time but also executed the formulas in the finest manner.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

isabellep4
September 29th, 2015
Best online writing services so far. The writer had quite a tight grip on the subject matter and was very immersed in details and particulars of my orders. Thumbs up Getpapers! I will definitely avail your services in future.
nellys6
December 3rd, 2014
Customer satisfaction is the most valued attribute desired by every client who knows what professionalism entails. Exceptional is just a word, because excellent services are what they offer to the best of their ability. They need some improvement in their response time but overall good. My Essay got completed, I am happy.
summerb6
April 11th, 2016
I chose to avail their services when I was getting late for an important submission. They wrote me a high quality essay in just a few hours and didnt charge any extra money on this as well. It was such an amazing experience.
scottr61
January 2nd, 2016
My dissertation was a mess, and I desperately needed help with it. That was when I came across GetPapers. Their work quality is amazing and the time frame in which they provided me with completed work was astounding.
amberw36
January 26th, 2016
They have the most perfect timing. They exceeded my expectations of getting timely assignment. I will always trust their services to get my work done within deadlines.
georgiaj5
February 19th, 2016
They're the best to be honest. I was having so much trouble understanding what exactly it was I had to do and the people here guided me through the entire process. They helped me find out exactly what I needed to do and then they did it for me. I am so thankful to them.
madhusoodananp
December 9th, 2014
Testimonial
www.getpapers.co.uk gives writing services for Essays and other academic papers. The site promises on time delivery, a guarantee for quality and some discounts. I recommend taking a chance with them.

Dear Arsh, Thanks for your patience. Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our quality assurance team has reviewed your case and your payment has been refunded. GetPapers deems the delivery of high quality academic documents very important but sometimes, its not possible because of technical flaws beyond our control. We hope you will come back later for more orders in future. We apologize again for your inconvenience. Regards, Team GetPapers.

By Mary J.,

Dear Elham, Thank you so much for signing up on our website to avail our outstanding services. If you have sent all the required information regarding your order, you will receive the order back in time. If you want us to provide you an instant update on your order, you can contact us through the live chat service on our website. Our sales and support team is available 24/7 for your assistance. Best regards GetPapers

By Mary J.,

Dear Becky, We are very sorry to hear about the delay in delivery of your orders. We have forwarded your order IDs to the quality assurance team who will look into the factors that led to the unnecessary delay. As one of the most trusted online writing companies, we strive to ensure the prime quality in every order we receive. We also try our best to make sure that the orders are reached to the clients within the agreed deadline. Please note that there is no such policy of asking for extra funds to deliver the orders in time. The adjustments in the payments are asked only when the completed work exceeds the amount originally paid for the order. Well look into this issue and take necessary action if support representative has misguided you. Lastly, let us assure you that all of your future orders will be dealt by the most experienced customer service personnel and writers. Also, to compensate for your recent bad experience, we will offer you discounts on every new order you place with us. We look forward to have a long term work relation with you. Thank you, GetPapers.

By Mary J.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GetPapers.co.uk staff and other customers.

GetPapers provides excellent academic services at affordable rates. Our custom writing services ensure you get premium academic writings on whichever subject or topic you choose. When it comes to reliable academic writings, GetPapers comes on the t...

maryj76
Mary J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetPapers.co.uk?

Have a question about GetPapers.co.uk?