Review of GetPapers.co.uk

Tel: +44 (121) 468-0155
care@getpapers.co.uk

taylorp58
6/5/18

I am a client of this service for the past 2 years. Never have they ever disappointed me with bad writing quality or late document delivery. I am consistently taking their services and hope they remain the same.

thomast197
6/2/18

I am really thankful to my friend who suggested me this service.. Half of my projects that gave me a headache are now done by these experts and I am thoroughly satisfied by their service.

mkg1
5/31/18
• Updated review

UPDATE: They posted a message that they are sorry and that they will do anything to rectify it - I have been trying to get a refund for a month.
BE AWARE -SCAM SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT REFUND YOU EITHER >> The worst type of scammers!
I will cancel/update this further IF/When I receive the refund - I bet you they will do nothing about this - watch this space!
Order no GTPOC-11124224

“Beware - it's a SCAM”
5/27/18
• Previous review

They run papers and other information you send through a paraphrasing tool. That's all. You effectively pay for them sending you the exact same paper you sent through - badly reworded, making absolutely no sense.

Response from Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative
Dear M G,
We are deeply sorry for the problems you faced with GetPapers.co.uk. We are convinced it was a matter of grave misunderstanding and want to fix the situation for you. As such, we require your cooperation. Kindly, give us your Order ID, so we can investigate the matter at our own end. Rest assured you will be fully compensated if the fault lies with our services. In any case, we request you to remain patient and cooperate with us to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Support Team
GetPapers
everetts26
11/21/17

Their customer service is amazing. I have had experience with many customer support agents but these are truly exceptional. Not only do they provide every minor order related detail but also go out of the way to give a discount.

wrightl8
9/27/17

GetPapers writing services are good, but their free features and benefits always do it for me. They have options like discounts, reward policies and quick turnarounds that have helped me save tons of money. So if you are looking to get high-quality at low prices, then dont forget to hire GetPapers!

davism27
9/26/17

Unlike other writing companies, GetPapers takes their responsibilities seriously. They are aware of the students needs and try hard to deliver writing that fulfills everyones requirements. I have tried their services couple of time and was always satisfied by their conduct.

yamil19
9/25/17

Ive failed a whole year because of the services the provide. They write nonsense and send you and they even write more off topic sentences when we ask them to amend

Response from Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative
Hi Yami,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about our services. It seems that you had an unpleasant experience with GetPapers and we are sorry to see that. Being the pioneers in academic writing domain, we go above and beyond to facilitate every client and rest assured that we would do the same for you.

We apologize again for your bad experience, and we want you to know that our quality assurance team will review your case on an urgent basis to see what went wrong. Please share your order ID with us so that we can compensate your loss.

Team GetPapers
missyb11
4/10/17

I was running out of deadline, I still cant believe how they managed to complete my assignment in such short time. Thanks a lot guys you are life saviors.
Thanks

arsha25
3/5/17

Please request all of you to stay away from this company, they have no understanding on how to do any writing material. I had given them all information on what to write about and they wrote about a completely opposite thing with more than 30% plagiarism and the essay was given to me after the submission date which i had communicated to them. And when i asked for refund, the company stopped all contact with me, they even barred my phone number so that they can avoid me calling them everyday for my refund.

Response from Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative
Hi Arsh,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It seems that you are dissatisfied by the use of our writing services. Please accept our apologies for the mistreatment of your paper and know that we’ll take necessary steps to make it up to you. As we consider customer feedback as a way of improving our standards, you are requested to share your Order ID and related order details so that our quality assurance team can look into this issue.
Looking forward to your candid response.

Team GetPapers.
lucas501
2/3/17

I placed two orders and wanted one order to be in UK English and the other one to be in US English. I expected to bring the changes according to the countries dialect on my own but was surprised to see both of the orders to be exactly how I wanted them to be. The writer was very careful about the minute details and observed each and every of my provided guideline while accomplishing my orders. I was and still am amazed at their writers efficiency.

levim37
11/24/16

I was worried about my assignments because I had to complete my class project. One of my fellows suggested me to avail assignment writing service on GetPapers, so I hired them. I am glad that they delivered my assignments on time with zero plagiarism. Ill definitely come to them with more writing task in the future.

cerysr
11/16/16

I hired their services for the improvement of my ten geology articles. There were many redundant words and structural mistakes that I wanted to get rid of, and their editors did an exceptional job. They eliminated every redundant word and improved many paragraphs by correcting the sentence structure. In short, they displayed amazing skills while revamping my articles for the better.

maxr48
10/15/16

I was not satisfied by the assignment when I completed it myself. So I hired an editor, and I was stunned by looking at the refined copy. It was way too incredible. They are reliable and good enough for my future documents. Well done!

feliciennes
9/25/16

I wonder there are still good writers present online. They are perfect and professional I must say. They are providing all the qualities one can ask for in the document. Amazing!

jenniferw179
8/24/16

They are doing a great job. I hired a writer for my thesis, and it came out so organized and formatted. I loved it.

abbiek2
8/14/16

I wish I have given you all of my writing tasks so that I could get an A in all of them. The one you people did was just amazing. I hope you people will keep on working like this.

rachelh74
Rachel H.
8/2/16

They are doing a great job. I hired a writer for my dissertation paper, and it came out so organized and formatted. I loved it.

laurena35
7/25/16

If anyone asked me about a writing website, I would definitely recommend them for it. Their work is exceptionally good, and they are reliable. Highly appreciated!

joshuad59
7/19/16

The services provided by their writers are that of the highest quality. There is no doubt in my mind that they can easily achieve any writing task given to them.

lucya22
6/18/16

I was wondering if I get back the document according to my requirement or not but my happiness has no bounds when I saw such an amazing essay. The essay was to the point simple and accurate.

Tip for consumers: Recommended

keirac4
6/10/16

your services are really low cost. I have to work hard all month to support myself and I really cant afford to waste any money. But you guys are so inexpensive that its practically a steal.

lucaw8
6/4/16

My friend suggested me this website. I had zero hopes of it being good but when they handed me my paper, I was astonished to find such great quality work

larryw56
5/26/16

You have got a great group of writers working for you. The quality of you work can be judged just by the way its written. The vocabulary of these writers is so vast. I had to Google half the words to know what they meant. Top quality work guys!

georgiai
5/16/16

Their writers are well aware with the importance of their work and provide astonishing services likewise. I was shocked to see their skills on my essay. The sentences were skillfully composed and from beginning till end, everything made sense. I am grateful for their services.

helenr56
5/6/16

The writers team is excellent. They are professional and take good care of the guidelines and the deadlines as well. I couldnt find any error in my document. Thank you so much for providing such a good services.

Dear Arsh, Thanks for your patience. Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our quality assurance team has reviewed your case and your payment has been refunded. GetPapers deems the delivery of high quality academic documents very important but sometimes, its not possible because of technical flaws beyond our control. We hope you will come back later for more orders in future. We apologize again for your inconvenience. Regards, Team GetPapers.

By Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative

Dear Elham, Thank you so much for signing up on our website to avail our outstanding services. If you have sent all the required information regarding your order, you will receive the order back in time. If you want us to provide you an instant update on your order, you can contact us through the live chat service on our website. Our sales and support team is available 24/7 for your assistance. Best regards GetPapers

By Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative

Dear Becky, We are very sorry to hear about the delay in delivery of your orders. We have forwarded your order IDs to the quality assurance team who will look into the factors that led to the unnecessary delay. As one of the most trusted online writing companies, we strive to ensure the prime quality in every order we receive. We also try our best to make sure that the orders are reached to the clients within the agreed deadline. Please note that there is no such policy of asking for extra funds to deliver the orders in time. The adjustments in the payments are asked only when the completed work exceeds the amount originally paid for the order. Well look into this issue and take necessary action if support representative has misguided you. Lastly, let us assure you that all of your future orders will be dealt by the most experienced customer service personnel and writers. Also, to compensate for your recent bad experience, we will offer you discounts on every new order you place with us. We look forward to have a long term work relation with you. Thank you, GetPapers.

By Mary J., GetPapers.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GetPapers.co.uk staff and other customers.

GetPapers.co.uk?