Review of FonePaw

FonePaw reviews

vera@fonepaw.com

gregs383
6/28/19

Perhaps FonePaw can learn how great companies treat customers from clues in this story. It's June 2019 and one of my dearest friends is at the end of his life's journey. For 3+ years my friend has lived with brain cancer - glioblastoma - the same type of cancer Sen. John McCain had. My friend lives his life and is facing death with dignity and grace. During his relatively short life, he has always treated people with respect, no matter their circumstance. His honesty for and transparency with his family and thousands of friends will endure long beyond his days on this earth. I am blessed to be on a core team of friends and family caring for him and raising $ for his medical bills and for his two teenage son's college education. Recently, I purchased FonePaw to retrieve data and family photos from my dying friend's Google phone. I purchased the product with the assurance that I was under a real 30-day trial. After multiple attempts (and help from tech support) I was unable to register the product for use. In fact, without registering, I never used the product. I kindly wrote and requested a refund. I thought that FonePaw's 30 day trial meant just that - a 30 day trial. My request for a refund was denied. It is evident FonePaw does NOT value basic customer service. They refused to issue me a refund for a product I never used once. Maybe FonePaw can learn something from my dying friend. Look above at how I described my friend with brain cancer. Do not buy anything from FonePaw! It is a company that is not honest nor transparent (FonePaw promotes a 30-day trial while fully intending to stick it to you), especially if the product was never used.

bent127
6/24/19

This program does everything except what you want ! If you buy it to improve your video as they advertise, it will not work for you !

unknownq
6/11/19

Don't buy from this company. Based in Hong Kong and doesn't readily update Apple products or Android products. Will NOT WORK THE WAY YOU INTENDED!

anns340
6/2/19

I wrote & explained to them where I got stuck in the recovery process. My explanation included the fact that I had contacted Verizon support, & that THEY couldn't even figure it out.
That was actually my 2nd attempt to get help. Both times I got the same "too bad, so sad" auto-reply, saying how it must be my ineptitude.

josslynh1
1/23/19

I tried to scan the iTunes junk, especially the update package, so I used that MacMaster to clean up the iTunes junk. At the first time, I cannot use this app I send the feedback to the support. Then they gave me tutorial to fix the issue. Thus I can delete the iTunes junks and those old files.

karls119
1/22/19

ZERO STARS!!

I wish that I had come here first! Believe the bad reviews. The last Samsung phone that they even claim to support is a Galaxy S-6 ...a 2015 model. The same as others, no refund because I did not read the website that shows supported phones. I cannot find that anywhere on the site. I think the only way is to download the trial version. I am filing a dispute with my credit card and we will see what happens. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE!!!

jerib17
11/19/18

Do not use this. I cannot stress it enough. I wish I would have read more on the company before purchasing the software, I feel so stupid. They make it really difficult for you to know which software to buy and if you purchase the wrong thing they will not refund you. The website says that there is 24 hour support but they have no phone number to call and customer service via email is absolute sh*t. They're passive aggressive pricks. I highly recommend taking your device to a legit phone repair shop. Don't screw up like I did.

ericp273
10/8/18

Liars
Don't refund
Trail version is bunk
Very difficult to even reach customer service let alone they have no phone to call
Avoid if you like to not waste money

billyf43
9/27/18

Got scammed into this software purchase because i was panicking because my Galaxy S6 was not working correctly. I have contacted for refund but was told they have a strict refund policy which they say you have to give them proof of phone model, screenshots of problem etc etc. I cant give them that because i dont have the phone no more because i took it to the shop i bought it from and i was told that the phone was unrepairable so i have claimed a new phone from my phone insurance. I have told customer service this but they just repeat the same bull$#*! every time, they dont seem to take in that i no longer have the phone. Scamming Bastards

kevc5
9/26/18

Software doesnt work on a consistent basis. Every time they do an update/fix the program stops working correctly.

Think customer support will help? NO. Their support team is a joke. Their only job seems to be stringing you along until you are past their refund policy.

Do Not Buy - better, more honest software is available. Also, not as much money.

bonniej51
3/23/18

The program needs to be registered with license code and the code will be sent via email so I have waited for two hours. It is a long time. I used the code to register iPhone Data Recovery and extracted the data from my iCloud backups. It can recover the data from iCloud but only scan out ten backups from iCloud, as I remembered, I have backed up many many times.

tommyw32
3/16/18

I bought the fonepaw iphone recovery app. The app itself works, but it takes one hour to scan my data...

pats207
3/20/16

I love it when it says FREE DOWNLOAD and then once you spend all the time to download a program it says FREE 30 DAY LIMITED TRIAL - PURCHASE NOW FOR FULL USE OF PROGRAM.

fonepaw does this and it is a lie and a cheat! Full information up front. Don't download this program unless you want to pay for it.

Terrible customer service... because there is NONE! They have technical support and that's it. It's a company based out of Hong Kong that fails to deliver products or value customer input.

By Unknown Q.

Questions? Get answers from the FonePaw staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FonePaw