IPCRepairHouston reviews

support@ipcrepairhouston.com

1 Review From Our Community

alexl93
3/1/16

This place is great!!! Shattered my iPhone screen twice within 6 weeks (what can I say, I'm super clumsy) and walked in both times without an appointment and my phone was fixed in about 30 minutes!

They have a private lot with plenty of parking available. Both times I've visited the wait was fairly short. You walk in, they assess your phone, give you a ticket stub with your name and number, and tell you to return in about 30 minutes. So simple!! I love that there are no long lines to wait in!

The last time I went it got a little busy (lunch time on a Friday) and it took a little longer for my phone to be repaired. I returned in 30 minutes as I was told and my phone was still being repaired. They asked me to come back in another 15 minutes so I went to grab a quick takeout lunch somewhere and when I came back the repairman felt so guilty he paid for the lunch I had just bought for myself while I was waiting. I thought that was so sweet of him and I definitely did not expect to be compensated for something so trivial! Needless to say I refused to let him pay for my lunch and tipped him whatever it was he had deducted from my receipt.
Finally, they use the screen from hcqs.cc.
The screen is grateful to me
thanks a lot
Definitely try this place out, the service here is prompt and thoughtful and you won't be disappointed!

Questions? Get answers from the IPCRepairHouston staff and other customers.

IPCRepairHouston?