Review of RepairsUniverse

Tel: 1.866.925.2350
customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

vanessar97
4/20/19

Every part and tool I've ordered has been received on time and always correct
they even handled a return promptly and just as stated in their policies. Will be s continued customer. Thanks

janellaw3
4/11/19

Great company. Always great products. Always satisfied, been ordering here for over 2 years now, would recommend

katef82
4/10/19

Even when things haven't gone as expected, the support from RepairsUniverse.com to correct the situation has been excellent. Anyone can look great when everything goes right, but quality is judged by what they do when things go wrong. Very happy doing business with them!

krisn36
4/7/19

The price is what you expect for a very high resolution screen.
Repair was easy and the included adhesive works very well. I am very satisfied.

warrens76
4/2/19

This is the only store I buy my parts from, after having purchased from many others in the past. The prices are awesome, the shipping is blazing fast, and I have yet to have an issue with their service.

garyl306
3/27/19

I ordered a replacement battery for my iPhone 6. It came to me quickly, and I simply followed video instructions for a quick and easy replacement.

winnardc
3/25/19

Screen was a perfect fit and had no issues. Shipping was extremely fast as well. Great company to do business with.

anataloh
3/21/19

Good to know a repair can fix when the tablet gets dropped. It was an exact match and after installation, it worked perfectly.

ceceliom
3/18/19

Delivered in a timely manner and it works perfectly for my customer. Great product line. The right tools to fix my phone, delivered on time. The best

gwenr30
3/15/19

solved all of my problems and listed out all the instructions clearly. I would highly recommend. I would definitely buy from Fixez again in the future

robinw175
3/13/19

the best prices on the web for quality products and they send me discounts in my e-mail all the time and on top of that i generally receive my order within a couple days. Simply RepairsUniverse is awesome

lindsyr
3/12/19

performed two screen replacements without a problem with the parts purchased from RepairsUniverse. Good instructions video, good product and fast delivery. Recommended!

amyal
3/6/19

My broke my phone LCD screen and I fixed my phone easily. I've been using the new screen for a wile now and I'm very impressed.

timh376
2/26/19

I live by the slogan....if you can't do something really well, farm it out. I bought this replacement camera part for my smart phone. Beyond accurate, beyond simple.I will never go to buy a new phone

nicoles369
2/26/19

After attempting to repair my own phone, I soon realized I was over my head when my borrowed screwdriver stripped out. I called a few places locally and the last place recommended fix it. I called them and they accepted the challenge. They used my parts and only charged me labor. $75 and 45 min later I was back in business. I was very pleased ! I ordered parts with them after that

nicolea188
2/25/19

The prices are great, the product is of good quality, and instructional guides are easy to follow. Plus, you don't have to wait 2+ weeks for shipping.
I recommend this site to family and friends all the time, and will continue to use it myself when needed."

kikop2
2/22/19

I was able to order the correct item and with the help of RepairsUniverse youtube video I was able to successfully replace the broken part of my devise.
Replacement part was exactly what I needed and shipping was quick.
Thanks!

stephenb414
2/21/19

RepairsUniverse is always on time delivery. Fast and easy website to navigate. Very Reliable parts . Pleasure doing Business with them. Thanks

alexc423
2/6/19

The parts for my iPhone were nice. Everything went together very nicely. Thank you! Will get back from them

russn6
2/2/19

Received defective part. Repairs Universe evaluated the part that I returned at my own expense. They acknowledged the defect and issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. I'm not sure why they would be restocking a defective part. I suppose they will ship it to they next customer so they can make another 15% restocking fee. What a racket.

deboraha145
12/19/18

I replaced the charging port on my ipad, and in the process damaged the screen. I then ordered a new screen and was able to install it using their youtube videos. Good quality products!

alexh283
11/30/18

Quick and fast serive and shipping. Really great expericane thanks
! Abundant products and helpful guides.

valeriev45
11/30/18

The website was easy to navigate and shipping was fast. I have ordered several part from this company for both my wife's and my phones and the parts have all been direct replacements. Very happy with the products.

codyr44
11/18/18

Have ordered more than 20 times from this company and absolutely love the service and convenience.Orders delivered quicker than any other company.

thomasc465
11/18/18

I am not handy whatsoever. I live by the slogan....if you can't do something really well, farm it out. I bought this replacement camera part for my smart phone. Beyond accurate, beyond simple. I will never go to buy a new phone or even make an insurance claim unless absolutely necessary.

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse