Review of RepairsUniverse

Tel: 1.866.925.2350
customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

dannyf60
7/16/19

It is the cheapest replacement screen I bought! Is exactly like the original iPhone screen, So I am definitely going to be a return customer.

terryp204
7/9/19

I ordered a battery for my IPod Nano 6th generation. After successfully installing the battery it was time to reassemble the IPod. The battery that was shipped to me was pillow shaped and over twice the thickness of the original, needless to say there was NO way the Ipod screen was going to seat on the unit as it should. I could not even get it close. UPDATE: 7/10 Repairs Universe sent a complete refund, I am sorry this didn't work out because my IPOD worked after following the directions for replacement.

dees212
6/30/19

I highly recommend this web site to buy items for repairing mobiles phones.
The service is very good and the time for shipping the product was very quickly.
The product has a very good quality. The replacement of the touch screen was very easy thanks to your video tutorial on youtube and it works perfectly, of course!

brianm818
6/17/19

I receive the product in perfect conditions and before the date planed. Very impressed! I've already placed a second order and will be ordering more!

charlesy37
6/16/19

Great customer service and really felt taken care of! Highly recommend! Would definitely come back for other services. Go to my girl Lenny ! She's the one.

jeffh606
6/13/19

I needed a replacement ear piece speaker for a friend's phone. It shipped quickly and was very reasonably priced. Will definitely check the site again in the future for any repairs I need to do.

katrinas71
6/6/19

I ordered a screen to repair my phone and received it on time. The right part was delivered in 2 business days. Parts were good quality, fit well, and worked perfectly after reassembly.

mariahl16
6/4/19

Service was great, shipping was quick, the parts were correct. I'm less than thrilled with the return policy. I received a defective part. Although I did get a refund of the purchase price, paying to ship it to me and back to them doesn't seem like good customer service to me.

kennethe65
6/3/19

This product was extremely satisfactory. I would definitely come here again for any repair product I might need.

davef156
6/3/19

Everything was great! The package arrived as planned and in great conditions. When I first ordered, they email me letting me know the item was out of stock contact customer care and they were very professional and responded quickly . I was refunded my money within 2 days. Them ordered again and my package came as described.

rollyh2
5/24/19

Fast delivery to and great value for what others are paying out there. Works great! Ordered my new screen and works perfect. Shipping was on time and good. Great experience see you on the next time.

grabielak
5/24/19

They had the battery I needed at an unbeatable price. The shipping process was was convenient and ewsy to track.

lannyc8
5/19/19

Alerts have had great experiences with the seller, never have any issues with products, would definitely recommend if your a do it yourself

mikes1753
5/16/19

Failed to deliver - appalling customer service. Package sat in courier's van for two weeks with no attempt to deliver. Customer service refused to chase, and chose to believe courier's story that the address was incorrect which was, or course, untrue. I now have to wait for the refund which they will only give once the goods are returned to them by - guess who? - the dishonest courier!

jamesg946
5/9/19

Having now used RepairsUniverse.com a couple times to order repair parts for clients' iPhones, I am an incredibly satisfied customer. They have multiple shipping options to suit your timing needs.

dorothyb133
5/9/19

I saved a bunch of money and time. Thank you! Was exactly what I ordered and works fine. Happy customer. The repair part worked without any problems

deannen2
5/7/19

Good easy website to navigate, fast shipping, good product. would definitely suggest them to a friend, great website great customer service and easy returning. All around great service.Definitely worth 5 stars

alicec228
5/6/19

Broke my phone screen and here I was ordering one and fixing it for half the cost at other places. This was the best experience I've had fixing a device yet. I've become the electronic repair man for my whole family and this has made it a better process for me. Thank you.

kathys491
4/30/19

I found a replacement screen/digitizer for my phone easily and cheaply. Always order from these guys they're Vegas locals and I always support local business.

abrahamm57
4/27/19

Great product great price fast shipping I recommend this place for all your smart phone and cellphone repair needs

ashleyh341
4/22/19

The install instructions were easy to follow.The new battery and screen fit exactly the same as the old ones.

vanessar97
4/20/19

Every part and tool I've ordered has been received on time and always correct
they even handled a return promptly and just as stated in their policies. Will be s continued customer. Thanks

janellaw3
4/11/19

Great company. Always great products. Always satisfied, been ordering here for over 2 years now, would recommend

katef82
4/10/19

Even when things haven't gone as expected, the support from RepairsUniverse.com to correct the situation has been excellent. Anyone can look great when everything goes right, but quality is judged by what they do when things go wrong. Very happy doing business with them!

krisn36
4/7/19

The price is what you expect for a very high resolution screen.
Repair was easy and the included adhesive works very well. I am very satisfied.

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

3 Photos for RepairsUniverse