Review of RepairsUniverse

Tel: 1.866.925.2350
customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

josephinec35
11/2/18

It for sure would have been 5 stars had the screen worked perfectly the first time. The service was great no fight to get a new screen.

junm7
11/2/18

Screen came in perfect condition and is working the way it is supposed to. Also it came on time! Would definitely purchase again

gretchenw18
11/1/18

Staff is real friendly. Order all my parts from here real satisfy with the the guarantee and quality of the parts I never though I could get both. Nice work Repairs Universe

samm327
11/1/18

Was super hesitant to take my iphone 6 apart and fix it myself. Was super hesitant to take my iphone 6 apart and fix it myself. Repairs Universe gives you everything you need to fix your iphone. gives you everything you need to fix your iphone.

nathann33
9/21/18

the best prices on the web for quality products and they send me discounts in my e-mail all the time and on top of that i generally receive my order within a couple days. Simply awsome

antons44
9/21/18

Finally found a place with all the right parts for all the right prices."Item as described and fast shipping.

rositac2
9/21/18

Shipping was fast especially for being overseas and everything worked perfectly. I'll use their services again whenever I need a new part

dorac17
9/15/18

They quickly replied to my inquiry about the screen I ordered. Now I have a clean phone that does work perfectly

chrism790
8/15/18

This place sucks, horrible products and customer service. Save yourself the hassle and get from a reputable vendor.

francesd44
8/12/18

The parts worked great and it got here on time, and the site is easy to use . . . what else is there to say very happy with how everything came out!

maryc707
8/12/18

Everything comes packaged safely and arrives quickly! I couldn't be happier! Ohhh and I love the extra tools sent with just about every purchase I've made so far! Thank you! I tell everyone to order from you!

georgiad26
8/6/18

ood to know a repair can fix when the tablet gets dropped.Excellent directions on how to install the new screen on my Kindle. Wife and child very happy. uick shipping.

wendym233
6/30/18

Every order I've placed with Repairs Universe has arrived quickly, all items have been correct, and the prices are reasonable. Couldn't ask for anything else. Will definitely buy from again.

jimmieb26
6/19/18

Always the right parts shipped quickly and products are always of a high quality and standard. The service was great no fight to get a new screen.

pte
5/21/18

You pay for shipping to get your part, and if it is a non working part, you have to pay for shipping to give it back and get a refund just for the part. So their mistake and you end up paying. BETTER GET IT OF EBAY OR AMAZON!

cherylw133
5/18/18

Replacement came fast and in great condition with all parts. will continue to shop at your site when needed..!

richm98
5/14/18

I'm so happy to have to have my mobile restored. They were the right parts for my phone, and everything fit and worked as advertised.

michb5
5/6/18

I received this replacement screen extremely quick and it was super easy to install. The glass feels exactly the same as the normal s7 edge's back glass and I was very satisfied

jackyw7
4/20/18

I ordered an iphone 6 complete screen and digitizer replacement and the build quality, shipping and packing quality, and overall quality is excellent. Alerts have had great experiences with the seller, never have any issues with products, would definitely recommend if your a do it yourself

davidc722
4/12/18

Battery and tools arrived quickly and was easy to install. My iPhone 6 is working as good as new now. Much better than a whole new phone.

sallyc54
3/13/18

Got an insurance replacement which came with a loose back plate. Used this and it came out much better than the replacement from Google.

yolym1
3/2/18

I've ordered parts from a number of different retailers in the past. None have been as fast, fairly priced, or provided such quality parts. I will continue to do my business with RepairsUniverse for all my future repairs.

ale10042
12/19/17

Received part deferent from offered. After requesting a full refund including cost of return they changed item's description and refused pay for return. They charged almost nine $ for shipping. My return back cost was $3.64.

jonb120
8/30/17

My experience was awesome. The website was easy to find what I needed, I received my package in the time promised and you can tell by the packaging they really care for your business!

timb175
8/24/17

I have used this site for my amateur phone repair of about 20 phones. Delivery time is usually about 3-5 business days. The website is easy to navigate. Each item always has the initials from a quality check. Some of the phone screen options are confusing because there may be 3 options that appear to be the same product, but are different prices- this is due to aftermarket vs brand name parts within the part (such as OEM grade lcd/digitizers with aftermarket or brand lcd screens or glass). Their return policy is pretty strict. Unfortunately they are not as easy to reach on the phone as they used to be for questions. I also was unable to use the chat feature because no operator answered. Overall, however, I've been consistently satisfied and will continue to use them.

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse