Review of RepairsUniverse

Tel: 1.866.925.2350
customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

terryb51
5/5/14

Just got off of live chat and had a great time with the tech! I just wanted to see if I was ordering the right part for my HTC 1. He gave me great advice, too! So, I made the order and can't wait to get it! If all goes as smoothly as the chat did, I will have it made! Their site if full information as well. I plan on using the resources they provide, like the chat and the youtube videos. I cannot wait to try this myself! I am confident, though, thanks to the tech! Perhaps I will let you know how it went. Wish me luck!

kennyr8
5/2/14

I don't like to brag, but I saved money AND got my phone fixed at the same time!
RepairsUniverse.com was easy to find online so I got on live chat and got hooked up with a technician who became like my guru. Whatever he said I got it! When we finally decided that I just needed a touch screen digitizer for my iPhone 4, I ordered it right there on my computer! Fast and easy. Few days later I get my items and tools I purchased. Now I need help! Immediately went to RepairsUniverse.com and got a live tech on the phone. He told me about the videos on youtube and gave me some personal tips. My phone is all good now and I saved a few hundred bux. All I know is this site took good care of me and they will you, too!

jackd58
5/1/14

Simply the best ever! Quick and easy with quality parts and people. Everything on one simple site-RepairsUniverse.com. That is the nuts and bolts of it. From price to shipping to helping you with your repair these guys are there for you! I recommend them to anyone who wants to end the nightmare of getting scammed to death on the net! Trust me, you can rely on this site to deliver what you need! What are you waiting for??? Go!

chrisp79
4/30/14

I thought all online sites were scams 'til I found RepairsUniverse.com!!!! They handled all my questions (which were alot) and got me the part I needed for my repair and some other "fun" stuff too! My credit card information was taken over the phone and I felt secure enough to do that with this place! I got an order number and they sent a tracking number once it shipped, which was that day! Bottom line, got parts, fixed phone and feel great I could do it myself AND save a bunch of money doing it! GREAT!

bradyl12
4/28/14

Just cruising your website and found Repairs Universe.com. and glad I did!
I have been putting off getting a new screen for my old iPhone 4 thinking I could just get a 5 instead. Hahahahaha! Dream on! so, ok, I call this place up and they tell me it is actually easy to fix by your self! Dude, I believed them and ordered what they said to. Coupla days later, here are the parts and I am on youtube watching videos on how to do this thing. Funny part is, I am getting it! NOW it is done and I am feeling pretty good about myself AND my phone. Thanks a lot to my friends at RepairsUniverse.com. I will tell everyone!

lees60
4/25/14

Go to RepairsUniverse.com. If you need any electronic device fixed or you want to DIY, this is THE place. Lots of good stuff and awesome staff. Fast to ship and quick to answer questions. IPhones, iPads, iPods, Kindles, etc...all parts are here.
Shipping awesome and quality parts. I am having fun just looking thru the website! Maybe I need to change the color or my phone...hmmmmmm???

rachelk19
4/24/14

Very cool website! I fixed my own phone MYSELF cause of these guys. Great techs and chat helped a lot. Ordered an iPhone 4 screen and got it in a few days. The people there are very good and helped me pick the right part and gave me tips that were actually useful. I am a proud and happy girl right now due to these guys! Thanks and I tell everyone about you!

montanab
4/22/14

Shout out to RepairsUniverse.com! Since I found this site I do not ever worry about finding parts for my Google Nexus or any other device for that matter!
I got a human on the phone (a first for me) and we spoke about tech stuff and I found what I needed and decided to buy it because it was such a good price!
It came in really good shape...like new! I actually put my phone together with RepairsUniverse.com youtube vids...easy! so, if your looking for great service, selection and help, RepairsUniverse.com is for you!! Rock on RU!!!!

jordant12
4/21/14

This site will knock your socks off! They have quality parts, great people, fast shipping and the return policy makes sense and is easy to understand. I recently had to return a screen I broke during my install. I just sent an email from the site, someone responded, I received some paperwork, sent it in and boom-got my new part and they had their old one back. Finished the install without a hitch and now am a happy guy! Now I have a place to go when this kinda thing happens! Cool!

kirbyl17
4/16/14

I am all over this website! I love their people, quality parts, fast shipping and overall business dealings! They help you and guide you and have most quality parts ever!
Very fair pricing and good deals! They have tiny parts to big parts and ship them anywhere in good order. All I needed to do was change a screen and I did that in less time than even I ever thought. The site is GREAT and easy and I will be using then for a long, long time. Go there now!

peteg17
4/10/14

I just love technical stuff but what I do NOT love is fixing my Kindle Fire myself!
My Kindle seems to have averted the inevitable for a very long time and this time I was out by the pool and well, you know! The crack was like spider webs to me and I was sure I should just throw it out! Seems some kid at the pool knew of this "magic" place that would actually fix it for me...and for cheap, too! I checked out RepairsUniverse.com and called a tech. WOW...smart guy this one! I filled out some paperwork and sent it right to them. They kept me in the loop the whole time and sent it back when it was done...correctly! Price was good and the quality work was evident. I will definitely let everyone know about RepairsUniverse.com and keep them in my contact list! Thanks to the entire staff for their patience and humor. Kudos to you all!

ramond107
4/2/14

Excellent! They have parts I have never even heard of and I have been around a long time! Pricing good but people are the best I ever encountered, really. It was nice, actually. Ordered off website, they shot off the order and my device was ready to in a matter of hours....Thanks! I recommend to all I know, which is alot!! Hahaha!!!!

carterc16
4/1/14

The first thing I noticed was how easy the site was to maneuver! AND they have everything you would need to fix your phone or update it. All kinds of protective, functional and good looking cases, conversion kits, iPhone bicycle mounts, waterproof WiFi speakers etc. FUN stuff as well as serious parts. Good idea. I found my part quite quickly and just to make sure, I called and got a TECH on the phone. Really, need I say more? Who does that anymore? So, I am one happy man and I feel like I was treated like a VIP. Customer service is out of this world. I recommend them to everyone. You owe it to yourself to at least check them out, you will NOT be disappointed!

tima17
11/5/13

These guys are awesome. The repair tech kush was able to help me figure out the step I was stuck at in my repair and get my phone working again! Thanks guys!

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse