Review of RepairsUniverse

Tel: 1.866.925.2350
customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

chrism790
8/15/18

This place sucks, horrible products and customer service. Save yourself the hassle and get from a reputable vendor.

francesd44
8/12/18

The parts worked great and it got here on time, and the site is easy to use . . . what else is there to say very happy with how everything came out!

maryc707
8/12/18

Everything comes packaged safely and arrives quickly! I couldn't be happier! Ohhh and I love the extra tools sent with just about every purchase I've made so far! Thank you! I tell everyone to order from you!

georgiad26
8/6/18

ood to know a repair can fix when the tablet gets dropped.Excellent directions on how to install the new screen on my Kindle. Wife and child very happy. uick shipping.

wendym233
6/30/18

Every order I've placed with Repairs Universe has arrived quickly, all items have been correct, and the prices are reasonable. Couldn't ask for anything else. Will definitely buy from again.

jimmieb26
6/19/18

Always the right parts shipped quickly and products are always of a high quality and standard. The service was great no fight to get a new screen.

pte
5/21/18

You pay for shipping to get your part, and if it is a non working part, you have to pay for shipping to give it back and get a refund just for the part. So their mistake and you end up paying. BETTER GET IT OF EBAY OR AMAZON!

cherylw133
5/18/18

Replacement came fast and in great condition with all parts. will continue to shop at your site when needed..!

richm98
5/14/18

I'm so happy to have to have my mobile restored. They were the right parts for my phone, and everything fit and worked as advertised.

michb5
5/6/18

I received this replacement screen extremely quick and it was super easy to install. The glass feels exactly the same as the normal s7 edge's back glass and I was very satisfied

jackyw7
4/20/18

I ordered an iphone 6 complete screen and digitizer replacement and the build quality, shipping and packing quality, and overall quality is excellent. Alerts have had great experiences with the seller, never have any issues with products, would definitely recommend if your a do it yourself

davidc722
4/12/18

Battery and tools arrived quickly and was easy to install. My iPhone 6 is working as good as new now. Much better than a whole new phone.

sallyc54
3/13/18

Got an insurance replacement which came with a loose back plate. Used this and it came out much better than the replacement from Google.

yolym1
3/2/18

I've ordered parts from a number of different retailers in the past. None have been as fast, fairly priced, or provided such quality parts. I will continue to do my business with RepairsUniverse for all my future repairs.

ale10042
12/19/17

Received part deferent from offered. After requesting a full refund including cost of return they changed item's description and refused pay for return. They charged almost nine $ for shipping. My return back cost was $3.64.

jonb120
8/30/17

My experience was awesome. The website was easy to find what I needed, I received my package in the time promised and you can tell by the packaging they really care for your business!

timb175
8/24/17

I have used this site for my amateur phone repair of about 20 phones. Delivery time is usually about 3-5 business days. The website is easy to navigate. Each item always has the initials from a quality check. Some of the phone screen options are confusing because there may be 3 options that appear to be the same product, but are different prices- this is due to aftermarket vs brand name parts within the part (such as OEM grade lcd/digitizers with aftermarket or brand lcd screens or glass). Their return policy is pretty strict. Unfortunately they are not as easy to reach on the phone as they used to be for questions. I also was unable to use the chat feature because no operator answered. Overall, however, I've been consistently satisfied and will continue to use them.

willw33
7/21/17

Stay away from these people! I searched for a Galaxy tab a screen on their website. A Galaxy tab screen popped up and I ordered it. When I got it it didn't fit. They only refunded me for the screen, refused to pay shipping. I sent the tools back, they kept them, but didn't refund my money. They could care less about their customers. Before ordering you better read ever little thing (including the fine print). They are all about taking the money.

miltonb19
6/12/17

Do NOT order anything from these thieves! I paid $9.98 extra for USPS First Class Mail because I wanted to receive my order in 1-3 days. Which is the stated delivery time for first class mail. Instead these idiots shipped it via UPS Innovation. Which is slightly faster than pony express. It took 9 days for me to receive my order. I did an online chat to find out why I did not receive the shipping method that I paid for and was told that I had to email customer service. I tried to call their phone number and there was no option to speak to anyone in customer service.
So I emailed them and told me that USPS First Class mail is 7-12 transit days. Which is a complete lie. I use USPS First Class mail regularly and I have never had any problems with transit times. They refused to answer follow up email when I continued to ask for an explanation. I am done with these crooks.

carlosc104
5/17/17

The website is super easy to navigate and placing an order was a breeze. I was amazed at how fast I recieved my order as well and also being able to track my package with pin point accuracy was awesome. High quality product and I will absolutely be ordering again. This is my new go to.

stacys69
5/16/17

very happy with the service very happy with the service very happy with the service very happy with the service

toniw22
5/16/17

Shipped quick. Great product. Great customer service. Highly recommend. Will buy here again for sure

wilmaf5
5/16/17

very happy Fixed tablet Tablet now like new Great company. Very happy. Very happy Very happy Very happy

logana8
10/3/16

I've been a long time customer with these people until this one last experience just did me in. I'm going to go into details so be aware, but these people ripped me for a screen and my money. I sent a defective part back that was tested to be "just fine" and I knew it wasn't because after I shipped the iPhone screen back I went ahead a purchased another display so I could fix the lady's phone while the defective one was going through the return process, and I put the new display in the phone and it worked perfectly. After sending the display back they emailed me with the test results and then I asked them to retest the screen because I knew for a fact that it was faulty and I never heard anything else from the company again. I contacted them back a while later via phone and the "customer service manager" listened to my issue but then placed me on hold for about 10 mins and then came back on the phone and told me that the defective screen was shipped back and then I proceeded to ask him if he could provide proof of shipment and then he beat around the bush with a bunch of bull$#*!. I told him that I never received the screen and they have my money still and he told me that the screen was shipped out and I continued fighting with him over the fact that there is no proof of shipment and I never received an email with information stating that it was shipped or even being sent back. After demanding that I need my money or screen back the manager proceeded to tell me it's to difficult of a process and I just simply stated "I'll make it easy for you, I'll just take my damn business somewhere else" and then hung up the phone.

This manager was a complete douche and did not hold a strong backbone for the companies customer service view point at all. I was never offered my money or Defective display back so I'm out both. And I was basically called a f***** liar in the process.

And this is for you RU:
I'm taking my business to mobile defender where the warranty process is not a pain in the ass and the customer support is 5 starts vs sub zero with you people. And they provide top quality parts vs parts with a 60% defective rate. And to the customer service manager I hope for the sake of the company you learn that your team may have possibly made a mistake vs arguing with a customer about the proof of shipment that never existed. And the fact that the customer may not always be wrong in situations where your team may have just $#*!ed up somewhere in the process.

mobilerepairg
7/29/16

I ordered several parts from repairsuniverse.com. They arrived in a reasonable amount of time and were packaged well for shipping. One of these parts was a screen digitizer for a galaxy tab 3. There was a hairline crack in the ribbon that rendered the digitizer useless. Repairs Universe does have a customer service phone number which informs you to go online or email them. When I tried live chat I was directed to email. When I emailed them, it took 2 week t reach the conclusion of email chains where they requested pictures several different times. The conclusion they reached is that there was no way for them to help. This is a service I will never use again. I repair damaged mobile devices frequently. For a 15 dollar digitizer this company has lost my business.

Tip for consumers: Do not use their service. We all know that it's a gamble ordering parts online. There and automatic 5% change (at least) of getting a dead part. This company has the worst customer service I've dealt with. Their email support is the only support available, and it's very slow. Comcast offers better customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse