This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fly Jane

Fly Jane has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Fly Jane most frequently mention customer service problems. Fly Jane ranks 1295th among Women's Clothing sites.

• I needed the shoes sent over night because my luggage got lost and I had nothing to wear for 2 days.

• DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SHOES CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.
How would you rate Fly Jane?

“I Love This Store!”

Chloe M.
8/18/17

I found out about flyjane from Instagram. I ordered the Loud Factory Denim Boots! They came in 2 days! Packaging was professional and the boots fit great! I'm happy and I will be shopping with them again.

“HORRIBLE Customer Service. Is this a scamming Chinese site?”

Amma A.
11/5/19

I placed an order and paid for 2-3 day shipping on the 28th of October. Over a week later and I have not received a response to my calls or emails, nor did I receive my dress! I have an en event to attend Friday and nothing to wear. Never again.

customer service (8) 2 days (3)
chloem23
August 18th, 2017

colleeng1
May 6th, 2013

FLYJANE is an unprofessional company. I ordered shoes and received a confirmation email immediately after it was completed. However, when I tried to check the status of my order it was impossible. FLYJANE failed to reply to several emails I sent and did not respond to any messages I left on their website. I will never order from FLYJANE again. I received my shoes nearly two weeks after I place an order. If you're reading this Do Not Order from FLYJANE! They do not have no regards for their customer after you placed an order.

jewelb8
November 25th, 2014

I was skeptical to order after reading so many bad reviews. But I couldn't find my size in Steve Madden sts pumps anywhere but this site. I ordered them on Friday and Monday I received a shipping confirmation email. I will use this site again and I would recommend it to anyone.

maisyd
February 16th, 2011

Cool shoes. Super cheap. Sales are great - huge discounts but only have limited sizes etc. The shoes are chic - but don't count on them lasting more than a season

ammaa2
November 5th, 2019

patriciek
September 29th, 2015

The worst experience ever! I sent my shoes back for return on 08/17 but I didnt get ANY information email! After two weeks I emailed a customer service but didnt get a response. So I was emailing them over and over again for 4 WEEKS! Until they answered and sent me a new pair of shoes! I would NEVER EVER order anything from them again!

tashan9
October 11th, 2017

I have ordered 6 pairs of shoes from this company so far. 2 pairs of boots and 4 pair of shoes in total. I lovvvvveeee shoes might I add I am a shoe addict. The company has great sales and yes limited sizes I am sure due to the fact that they sale out. The main reason for my review is I ordered a pair of white snake skin pumps that cost me 89.00 I got them they were to small. I mailed them back and got an email stating they were final sale due to the sale. I sent a response email saying thatis unfortunate an to send them back to me so that I can sale them. I was still going to order from them just not as much due to being disappointed. Not even a week later and Three days before my birthday might I add, I received an email stating your size 8 pumps are on the way. I received them 2 days later and was able to wear them on my birthday. I am super pleased. The best online boutique there is!

shawnes
January 4th, 2014

This "company" has the WORSE customer service! I've left several emails in the last 2 weeks and still no reply. They don't answer voice mails, nor do they call you back. Left a message on Facebook that went unanswered.The only way they will respond is by posting a message on an Instagram pic. Unprofessional! I pre ordered shoes in December and the shoes are now sold out and I still don't have an order update after finally being told someone would respond to my email. They never did. Be prepared to be frustrated and ignored if you choose to shop with them. I'm sticking with Bdonnas and Lolashoetique!

annaw17
February 12th, 2014

I ordered shoes for my Birthday in Vegas from FlyJane back last month. I needed the shoes sent over night because my luggage got lost and I had nothing to wear for 2 days. FlyJane had my order Overnighted to my hotel. My Customer Service rep Blythe was so thoroughly in making sure the package go to my hotel in time for my party. Love them! Will definitely shop with them again.

belc
July 27th, 2015

I ordered a pair of cheap $14 sunglasses (plus $7.95 shipping!)from the site which had really bad product descriptions. Upon receiving the sunglasses, one of the lenses had 2 scratches on them. When I chatted with their customer service, I was told to take pictures of the glasses and send to them. When I explained that the lenses are MIRRORED, and I can't get the scratches to appear in photographs because they are, again, mirrored, it took them 10 minutes to come back to me and basically reiterate that I should photograph the scratches. I kept asking HOW can photograph them to show the scratches and was getting no answers. After 28 minutes on the same topic with no moving forward, I closed the chat window and basically owned up that I tossed $22 on a terrible site that I would never shop at again. They need to do a better job of item descriptions and most importantly, customer service.

monav1
November 11th, 2014

I ordered the Emily B. DREAM sandal for my 30th Birthday Party with this super cute Denim Jumpsuit and absolutely LOVE both items. I ordered on a Monday and got them by Wednesday morning! I love FLYJANE and can't wait to do my Christmas shopping at the end of the month. They have the cutest 2 piece outfits.

nesec
November 6th, 2014

FLY JANE IS FULL OF CRAP! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SHOES CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I SENT SOME SHOES BACK & WAS NOT EVEN NOTIFIED THAT IT WAS DENIED! I AM OUT OF $88! THEY WON'T ACCPECT IT BECAUSE OF THE BOX BEING TAPED! SHOES WERE NEVER WORN! THEY SAID AS A COURTESY THEY SEND THE SHOES BACK FREE OF CHARGE. INFORMED THEM THAT I PAID EXPRESS OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. FLY JANE CAN KISS MY WHOLE ENTIRE ASS.

jf38
May 2nd, 2014

FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, REFUSAL TO REFUND MONEY, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I ordered a pair of ZIGINY SAMARA GLADIATOR BOOT in tan for $200 in Sept of 2013. Upon arrival i realized that the sandals are not made of leather as claimed. I contacted their customer service and they said they were not responsible as the manufacturer provides them with the descriptions posted on the website. I was instructed that I was still within the refund period and would receive a full refund upon receipt of the shoes. After daily emails and weekly calls I have not received my refund or store credit or a response to any of my attempts at correspondence. This "business" is the worst example of online shopping. BUYER BEWARE! I hope my post is able to save others the hassle.

marilynt2
December 29th, 2013

Hooooorible customer service and it's not like they have one. Do not expect a reply from them besides automated emails. I tried to contacting them and they failed to get back to me so I had to find their instagram and commented, then they got butthurt and blocked me. At least I got my refund. Sticking to lolashoetique.com from now.

donnan1
May 14th, 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE flyJane! They have the best selection of styles at really decent prices. Lots of exclusive Jeffrey Campbell and alot of other cool brands like Jessica Simpson, Michael Antonio and Matiko. They also do alot of giveaways on their Facebook page too. Definitely a great site for shoes!

laurenss7
November 17th, 2014

I ordered a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes and long story short they don't fit... I believe I received a 6 and I ordered a 9 and they are currently sold out... no big deal! So I call informing them that my Order may be mismarked and they told me to email them a pic of the shoe and the shoe box and they'd send me an return label. I did so and received an email telling me that they were in fact a 9 and that I had to pay for my own shipping because it's not a defect(mind u it does NOT say that what so ever in the return policy which I read 3 times). Wtf I didn't have to pay for shipping to recieve them so now I have to pay for shipping to return them? That's total bs! It's bad enough they took 8 days to recieve, AND I found the SAME SHOE at Neiman Marcus for CHEAPER, it's total bs and I will never purchase from them again

robbinc
April 4th, 2014

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

I bought heels and a dress from this company and paid for express delivery for it to be shipped within 2-3 days, and long story short, I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEMS AT ALL. I emailed them several times, I tried to live chat on their website, and had NO response. I finally called my bank and had them dispute this so I can be reimbursed and they gave me a number to them, that is not located on their website. I called the number and finally got in touch with a live person. The customer service was horrible, I asked why has it been 1 week and a half and I still haven't received my items. And they said because they ran out of the dress that I bought. I asked the lady how come no one notified me about this- she had no response or answer. I asked why no response from my email or live chat- she had no answer. All she said was that do I still want the items or not. I SAID ABSOLUTELY NOT. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I think that they are completely unprofessional. I do not understand how you run out of an item and never contact the person who bought the item to inform them of this. And how you never responded to the several emails and how you offer no services due to the inconvenience. Definitely the worst experience buying online. DO NOT waste your time or money- they are fraudulent!

shahidahr
March 25th, 2014

I rate this company a negative 100. I returned boots on 02/20/14 and recieved an email on the 28th that the money should be in my acoount in 7-10 business days. That time passed, so I starting emailing the company daily. I did not get a response from them until had my bank call them to dispute the charges. Then I got an email saying that my returned was denied because the shoes were worn. The shoes were only returned because they did not fit. The shoes were just tried on. I am out of $448. They customer agent lied so many times during the call. One minute they were in the warehouse about to get shipped out and then the next they were shipped. So i am getting boots back that were no worn and do fit. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM FLYJANE!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fly Jane staff and other customers.

FLYJANE is an online Fashion Store dedicated to bringing you the hottest selection of Streetstyle Fashion Apparel, Footwear & more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fly Jane?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.5
Have a question about Fly Jane?