Review of FlexShopper

Tel: 855-353-9289
help@flexshopper.com

ariw7
2/18/19

I was charged the correct amount after a week as they said, received the item four days sooner than expected, and had no issues. Will use again.

christinas321
2/12/19

They took money from me twice in one week and when I had PROOF from my bank they still says they didn't double charge me. Well it just happened again. The regular Friday payment came out and they took about payment on Monday. They are getting cut TF off!!!

jeans237
2/10/19

I never had a problem I went out to Best Buy looked at the products that they were selling then I went home made sure it was exactly what I wanted I ordered it the next day I went to Best Buy and picked it up I never had a problem with him taking money out of the bank

jorgep45
2/10/19

I placed an order for a Mac Air Laptop and I received the tracking # in 2 days and received my laptop in one week. The laptop came straight from Best Buy brand new in a box and I love this item. So Thank You so much! I recommend anyone to work with them!!

johnnyv19
2/9/19

Site is a scam, it seems too good to be true as everything usually is, I did a lease to own a $280 headset charges over 1100 in payments to own, not worth it such a scam, value of item apparently multiplies by ten folds and they make the early purchase option non existent on the browser as i have yet to find the button to take me to that option for them to steal more of my money HIGH RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY AND GO WITH AFFIRM or a credit card it self

alainah2
2/6/19

I wanted a MacBook to use for school. So, I went to their site and ordered one. Only problem...it was incredibly old and it still had 10.7 iOS on it. I went to install Microsoft Office in it but it wouldn't let me because of the software. So, I had to purchase the 10.8 software so I could try and upgrade to the newest BUT when I was finally able to upload, there wasn't enough storage space. I've sent multiple emails, no response. I chatted with Luella in their website, she said I'd get return instructions in 72 hours. Nothing. So i had to call back a couple more times. They said they've already reachws out to the vendor and it shouldn't be long until I get my return instructions. But here I am, still waiting. Oh...and apparently Im getting charged for this stupid MacBook that i can't even use!!!!!!!!!

feliciam57
2/4/19

They are hard scammers. Felt good to get the items so easily. Then they made up stories about insufficient funds. Doubled the payment + changed it so it would come out every week. This morning, they took 3 payments out and lied to me saying they initiated it days ago.

And boy do the people they hire have 0 class or education. One woman called me ridiculous while transferring to a supervisor who had even WORSE manners and asked a question and spoke over me.

Do not do it. They abuse desperate people.

brittanyb129
2/3/19

They contacted me stating that there has been billing issues even after I sent them my bank statements showing that THREE payments come out of my account WEEKLY for over two months. They tried scamming me out of my hard earned money. I highly don't recommend this fraudulent money hungry so called business.

keyanab
2/2/19

These people stopped charging me for almost 6 months and today outta the play they drained my account now I can't even pay my car note I will never ever get anything from this place ever again the worst people ever. When you call you will be on hold forever just to get a simple hello. They all sound like they hate their job. I'm beyond upset at this moment. How do you just sit there and drain a persons account like that they pretty much kept charging until they couldn't charge anymore.

non202
1/31/19

I had the for a year. They stopped taking the money out 4 months ago. When I called they said I had to talk to an account manager who never return calls and never answer. Finally today they decide out of the blue to charge my card almost $400. I called and spoke to three different people to include a manager and they all refused to help me. They are dishonest and do what they want. They need to be put out of business. Do not do this. I know it sounds enticing but I ma telling you. You can save their amount of payment for 3 months and but it outright. i am paying over $200 for a video game for my son's Nintendo Switch that is $50 in the store! I was stupid!

trustm26
1/30/19

I place my order all happy. then after receiving my confirmation I went online to look at the reviews of the company and to my surprise I was very disappointed at all the reviews and people complaining about not getting their packages and things like that.So I called and asked to cancel my order they said that the order has already been sent in. and "they sent a request to cancel the order" and if the order gets delivered to my house they told me to reject the package so the person sending it can send it back to flex shopper. Pretty much like every story is on here. But this is where it gets interesting....upon reviewing the contract. Besides all of the extreme interest rates at the very very bottom there's a document which entitles you to cancel your order within three days of the initial purchase. that's funny because over the phone they had told me that the cancellation request might take up to three days . so this is where it got even more weird, I was so infuriated I YELLED at them. I even said "the contract states I have three days to cancel the order, what games are you trying to play?" they still told me i was stuck. i threatened them. And then with in a few minutes they took my order off, so they can process the cancellation right away they were just trying to get me to get it delivered and at that point I would be stuck with everything. DONT BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT WONT LET YOUR RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS. READ THE AGREEMENT!!

tjp11
1/28/19

I bought an item it was the wrong item but they still trying to charge me for it.. Also they are charging me for an item that I never received... tried to return the first item.. they said wait for email but never sent me instructions for return.. I contacted them 4 times.. I told the delivery people when they first tried to drop it off I didn't want it.. but they told me to call for a refund.. this is the worse company I ever felt with and they will mess your credit up... Everyone need to call better business and the consumer affairs on them!

isish2
1/25/19

I made an order on January 2nd and immediately right after I made it I called to cancel because I had changed my mind. The woman I spoke to told me that she canceled it and if it still arrives to decline the order, however I could not do that because ups dropped it outside my door. So I called flexshopper customer service once again and described my problem, and I was told I would get an email describing how to return it. Here I am three weeks later, and no email, the item is still sitting in the box untouched. And I was charged for an item that I did not want. NEVER AGAIN

kimr274
1/25/19

Received thomson laptop had it for an hour it was damaged. Contacted customer service immediately they are giving delays of 3 to 5 day on getting return label so they can at least get one payment out of your account. Grace (customer service agent) stated its in my possession so there is nothing they can do to stop payment. I could not believe that. I canceled and informed her i would dispute the charge should it appear. This company does not care about you as a customer. I wish i could give them zero stars.

angelah281
1/22/19

This is the worst company ever. I never received my order but, they keep sending me text messages about my payment. I called customer service to complain. I explain to the representative that I never received it. She left me on hold for 35 minutes and then hung up. Never order from these people.

barbies8
1/12/19

I bought an ipad here for a christmas present and tell me why the item already came with damaged . so I called customer service after waiting for so long to reach someone they told they would replace it blah blah because iwasnt going to pay for something that has damage. yet they said someone would e-mail with more info onhow to return it but no I didn't get any email at all annnnd they charged me that same week. like wtf i called onviously they would be close bcause its christmas week and the holidays they're busy so now i have to give a damaged present because the new item wouldn't be able to come on time and nobody even reached out to me after ive been told they'd fix it don't even waste your time they're items are mostly used.

Tip for consumers: don't even try it

jeremiahc30
1/11/19

Terrible customer service, took forever on the phone to get answers, didn't send the information I needed to even make a purchase. Can't find a way to make payments beforehand. You also think you are making payments just to pay the item off but really you are paying almost twice the purchase price for a whole year. Never again

nickp158
1/7/19

Ive seen $0.25 Lemonade Stands that were more operationally sound and better run. I work within the financial industry and opened an account to utilize the 90 day same as cash for holiday shopping. This company is unethical and manipulative in any way that they believe they can benefit financially. I have multiple recorded conversations of them attempting to breach contract due to a price change in the requested item prior to them aquiring it. Their contract states that the inventory acquisition takes place at the time the contract is drafted. They have admitted that they do not do so until the contract is executed, which is exactly why they would want to "cancel the order and have me place a new order". They stated they would not honor the terms of the original contract when the new order was placed. Ultimately they did reinstate my order at the price originally contracted but only after I requested to speak with management. My personal opinion is that they will be bankrupt in 18 months or less so while I certainly do not condone the practice, I imagine they will likely have a significant number of customers purchasing items with the hopes of that occurring. Also consider taking your contract to a local attorney, as my personal belief is that if taken to court, this will be deemed not to be a lease by definition and will be determined to be userous, which in some states results in the consumer being refunded all funds paid and keeping the item free of charge. The company nearly had to cease operations last year because their financial institution was requiring a significant injection of capital if they were to continue supporting the organization. Steer clear of this ethically bankrupt organization, as it is clear they attempt to prey on a demographic of poor and low middle class Americans that are financially struggling to make ends meet.

douglasr99
1/7/19

I ordered a camera from these people. A few weeks later I got a call from the people who were delivering the camera except it wasn't a camera, they had sent me a buffet server. I told the guy I wasn't interested and to send it back. A week later, they called again and wanted to set up delivery. Same item. I told them I had no interest in it and told them I had no interest and to send it back. Just out of curiousity, I checked my account and it stated that delivery was made on January 5th. Oddly I haven't received anything from these people. Stay away from these people. They are dirty and they do not get good reviews.

justinw144
1/1/19

Promised shipping three times now still nothing has come I was purchasing a very expensive grill never again if I ever get it I will be pay it off and never buy there again they only got one star because I had to leave it to comment

davidj633
12/30/18

Don't buy anything from flex shopper because they will rape you off. I paid more than the phone cost they are scammers don't buy anyting save your self. Don't ever ever ever buy anythink this people they say a lot things that are not true. BUY FROM AMAZON INSTATED OF BUYTHING THE FLEXSHOPPER.

ashleys406
12/19/18

BAD!! What kind of company does not have accessible website online?????? So I got 4 tires from NTB "Continental" ones, I purchased them through flexshopper, since my credit was low. So they begin to deduct from your bank account, every week, which is insane, but I needed the tires. So I call one day and ask well "how can I see the payment history?" and the lady said "is going to take 24-72 hours for me to send it to you", yet is been weeks have not received nothing!!!! So I called again to pay it off, the guy told me the same, no access just with talking to them. Who knows maybe I paid more than I had too because never saw a single payment history or record in my hands. I'm glad I payed it off. Honestly don't get them, do your research first!!

donaldc204
12/19/18

Have contacted customer service many times and they never respond. Found the email on their site to ask about shipping so emailed them but also never responded. Promises order ships within 48 hours but that is a lie. Dont waist your time.

shanew81
12/13/18

I bought a Laptop. Right out of the box it was junk. I got a RA to return it. The are claiming they never received it back. They owe me money. Never ever do business again. They took Christmas money away from my son. I am on disability and now my 6 year old will be limited on gift. Just terrible

arturop11
12/5/18

Please, never, never buy something from them their chat or billing never answer, they just see your messages but they ignore you. Also, if you want to cancel an order they only send "a request" without guaranty to get your money back.

JoAnn you are obviously an idiot and CANNOT read. You have to look deeper into the statement you idiot. This person doesn't want to get caught up in a scheme of not getting what is paid for, broken merchandise, or late delivery. This person is basically asking if this company is legit and if all the negative comments are just hope you idiot.

By John P.

By Trust M.

By Trust M.

yes they will send your product, after you give them continued access to your bank account, you will pay almost 3times the cost of the product. My tablet retailed for 200$ in the stores locally and after i paid it off, i paid almost 700 for it. Their customer service is horrible. your better off going to fingerhut or just go to your local rent to own location

By JoAnn W.

Questions? Get answers from the FlexShopper staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FlexShopper