Review of FlexShopper

Tel: 855-353-9289
help@flexshopper.com

mirandal37
5/13/19

Not only was the item not the item listed but it didn't even work and was missing pieces. I immediately filled for a return. They took $200 from me while in the process of returning the item. Then wouldn't even refund my money. I will never recommend this trash website to anyone or use it again. Seriously the worst company I've ever interacted with in my life. Customer service was never helpful either.

aprilr77
5/11/19

Do not use this company, they keep withdrawing payments from my bank account that I did not authorize. A 750.00 computer is going to cost double. They can have it back! I'm done!

gloriat68
5/5/19

I have purchased 6 items from them over 2 years including 2 laptops. Items are exactly as described. Payments were taken out of my account exactly as explained and the payments stopped at exactly 52 weeks.

lizbethc2
5/3/19

I am so disappointed in this company. I wanted to explore the early pay off option but because I was a two days past the 90 days I was told I could not. Wow! Is the only thing I can say. They were not even trying to work with me what so ever. 2 days late wow losing a client is less important than being two days late ! I recommended this company to many people, co workers,patients, and family included. I wanted to do the early pay off so I can continue to purchase more things and still stay within my budget. I get the rules but losing a client for something so minimal like this is ridiculous and not a great strategy for client satisfaction or advertising. I am going to everyone I know and telling them about this ridiculous situation and advice against them. I am a clinical supervisor for a behavioral health clinic with 800 individuals here in Lancaster, PA. They just lose a valuable client!

melisaw4
4/29/19

The company drafted money out of my account in which I never received item that they pulled money for. I end up cancelling my order- I explained this to them and they reassured me that they will refund me the money. The still have yet gave me my refund. Every time that I call I get a different reason why they haven't refunded me.

mikb19
4/18/19

Payments were good and taken out the same day for about 8 weeks. This past week... they have charged my twice my payment plus two more times. I've called and was told my payment would be refunded... it's now been over a week. Even with this refund, they are telling me I'm over due and late on my payments.... on the same phone call. "How do you want to resolve your overdue balance" "why am I being refunded if I owe you money?" "That was a mistake but you are still overdue." DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

christinem426
4/16/19

Can they Repo your items ? Been trying to set up a payment arrangement but they will not work with me . Anyone ever have this happen ?

jettal
4/16/19

My first order was good, no problems. My 2nd order was a disaster! I ordered a fireplace heater, which came scratched and the cabinet was broke on the left corner. They told me that once the box was opened they was no longer responsible for the item. How do you know if the item is damaged or not until you open the box? I paid full price, plus huge interest fees for a badly damaged item. I also ordered a laptop computer for my daughter on this order, it arrived about 3 weeks later. The computer that I received WAS NOT the computer that I ordered. It was much cheaper than what I had ordered. I called them and they instructed me on what to do..and then they would adjust my payments for the cheap computer that I received. I DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED ME TO DO. I got no response at all from them and my payments was never adjusted. After 2 payments I called again and they gave me the run around transferring me from person to person with no resolve. I called and called and this was the same outcome each time. I asked about just sending it back and was told that they did not own the computer because they had leased it for me from a third party therefore they could not accept it back. When I asked who this 3rd party was I was told that they could not release such information to me. I ended up paying over $1200 for a computer that was worth (maybe)$500. They never adjusted my payments, I was charged for the high end computer that I never received. This is robbery! I am sure that if a person had the time and money to hire a lawyer it would also be found illegal.

taras142
4/13/19

I started with FlexShopper back in 2015. Never had any issues with them until this past year. Not only is the communication an issue, but the sales representatives really need more training. I have requested on numerous occasions to either change a payment date or to not charged on a certain time. Always an issue with these people! It got to the point where I had to cancel my debit card and reissue a new one (not to billing dept knowledge)

After I pay FlexShopper offf, I'm done!

zarinas3
4/4/19

I submitted a total of 4 different orders with them within 4 months from Dec to Mar. Until the last order, I did not have any problems with the company. The first three orders were fine. I received the orders in a few days. I paid all three orders off within the 90 day payoff. However, the last order was sent and left in front of my door. I resided in an apartment complex. Once I received notification about the delivery, I tried to rush home from work, yet I worked an hour away. The package was stolen in which the delivery person should have left it in the leasing office because my apartment was by a walk way. It had been over a month and no response in reference to this matter. Every time I called, they extended the investigation time. They lost a great customer. I will NEVVVEEERRRR purchase anything else from this company EVER!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: do not use it!!!!

mattd193
4/2/19

FlexShopper has very poor customer service and they are very slow at responding to questions and concerns. I don't recommend.

ritad61
3/30/19

They took $400 dollars out of my bank account, with out my permission, now my kids can't eat!!!!!!!!

mikeh868
3/6/19

This is the worst company scam ever , I have my lawyer waiting!!! That's how bad this is, I'm waiting on the return , no calls , they drain my account, double pay, without my permission, they should be all arrested

albertor50
2/22/19

They took more than $400 from my bank account out of nowhere ! I hope they get sued for unfair business practices.

ariw7
2/18/19

I was charged the correct amount after a week as they said, received the item four days sooner than expected, and had no issues. Will use again.

christinas321
2/12/19

They took money from me twice in one week and when I had PROOF from my bank they still says they didn't double charge me. Well it just happened again. The regular Friday payment came out and they took about payment on Monday. They are getting cut TF off!!!

jeans237
2/10/19

I never had a problem I went out to Best Buy looked at the products that they were selling then I went home made sure it was exactly what I wanted I ordered it the next day I went to Best Buy and picked it up I never had a problem with him taking money out of the bank

jorgep45
2/10/19

I placed an order for a Mac Air Laptop and I received the tracking # in 2 days and received my laptop in one week. The laptop came straight from Best Buy brand new in a box and I love this item. So Thank You so much! I recommend anyone to work with them!!

johnnyv19
2/9/19

Site is a scam, it seems too good to be true as everything usually is, I did a lease to own a $280 headset charges over 1100 in payments to own, not worth it such a scam, value of item apparently multiplies by ten folds and they make the early purchase option non existent on the browser as i have yet to find the button to take me to that option for them to steal more of my money HIGH RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY AND GO WITH AFFIRM or a credit card it self

alainah2
2/6/19

I wanted a MacBook to use for school. So, I went to their site and ordered one. Only problem...it was incredibly old and it still had 10.7 iOS on it. I went to install Microsoft Office in it but it wouldn't let me because of the software. So, I had to purchase the 10.8 software so I could try and upgrade to the newest BUT when I was finally able to upload, there wasn't enough storage space. I've sent multiple emails, no response. I chatted with Luella in their website, she said I'd get return instructions in 72 hours. Nothing. So i had to call back a couple more times. They said they've already reachws out to the vendor and it shouldn't be long until I get my return instructions. But here I am, still waiting. Oh...and apparently Im getting charged for this stupid MacBook that i can't even use!!!!!!!!!

feliciam57
2/4/19

They are hard scammers. Felt good to get the items so easily. Then they made up stories about insufficient funds. Doubled the payment + changed it so it would come out every week. This morning, they took 3 payments out and lied to me saying they initiated it days ago.

And boy do the people they hire have 0 class or education. One woman called me ridiculous while transferring to a supervisor who had even WORSE manners and asked a question and spoke over me.

Do not do it. They abuse desperate people.

brittanyb129
2/3/19

They contacted me stating that there has been billing issues even after I sent them my bank statements showing that THREE payments come out of my account WEEKLY for over two months. They tried scamming me out of my hard earned money. I highly don't recommend this fraudulent money hungry so called business.

keyanab
2/2/19

These people stopped charging me for almost 6 months and today outta the play they drained my account now I can't even pay my car note I will never ever get anything from this place ever again the worst people ever. When you call you will be on hold forever just to get a simple hello. They all sound like they hate their job. I'm beyond upset at this moment. How do you just sit there and drain a persons account like that they pretty much kept charging until they couldn't charge anymore.

non202
1/31/19

I had the for a year. They stopped taking the money out 4 months ago. When I called they said I had to talk to an account manager who never return calls and never answer. Finally today they decide out of the blue to charge my card almost $400. I called and spoke to three different people to include a manager and they all refused to help me. They are dishonest and do what they want. They need to be put out of business. Do not do this. I know it sounds enticing but I ma telling you. You can save their amount of payment for 3 months and but it outright. i am paying over $200 for a video game for my son's Nintendo Switch that is $50 in the store! I was stupid!

trustm26
1/30/19

I place my order all happy. then after receiving my confirmation I went online to look at the reviews of the company and to my surprise I was very disappointed at all the reviews and people complaining about not getting their packages and things like that.So I called and asked to cancel my order they said that the order has already been sent in. and "they sent a request to cancel the order" and if the order gets delivered to my house they told me to reject the package so the person sending it can send it back to flex shopper. Pretty much like every story is on here. But this is where it gets interesting....upon reviewing the contract. Besides all of the extreme interest rates at the very very bottom there's a document which entitles you to cancel your order within three days of the initial purchase. that's funny because over the phone they had told me that the cancellation request might take up to three days . so this is where it got even more weird, I was so infuriated I YELLED at them. I even said "the contract states I have three days to cancel the order, what games are you trying to play?" they still told me i was stuck. i threatened them. And then with in a few minutes they took my order off, so they can process the cancellation right away they were just trying to get me to get it delivered and at that point I would be stuck with everything. DONT BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT WONT LET YOUR RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS. READ THE AGREEMENT!!

JoAnn you are obviously an idiot and CANNOT read. You have to look deeper into the statement you idiot. This person doesn't want to get caught up in a scheme of not getting what is paid for, broken merchandise, or late delivery. This person is basically asking if this company is legit and if all the negative comments are just hope you idiot.

By John P.

By Trust M.

By Trust M.

yes they will send your product, after you give them continued access to your bank account, you will pay almost 3times the cost of the product. My tablet retailed for 200$ in the stores locally and after i paid it off, i paid almost 700 for it. Their customer service is horrible. your better off going to fingerhut or just go to your local rent to own location

By JoAnn W.

Questions? Get answers from the FlexShopper staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FlexShopper