Review of Flatland-london

Tel: 0345 363 3632
flatland1971@yahoo.com

bonnien32
3/2/19

I was able to contact a lot of landlords directly quickly. I did have a few bad experiences but found a decent place after a few views

martins288
12/4/18

Unprofessional bunch of jokers.
All focus is on grabbing a fee and that's all.
Rude and useless at best

raffaellap1
10/24/18

Before signing in I gave them a call and enquired about a studio flat. Mike told me it would become available at the end of the month. With this in mind I signed up and paid the £61.50 fee. I wasn't provided with a hotline number and had to request it after two days. Once I got it, I kept calling over and over in office hours and nobody ever took the calls, my phone even signalled it was an invalid number. I tried calling the standard number and always got the message that the person was unavailable. I sent a message to their mobile phone asking to speak or a refund, and nobody has replied yet. It is indeed a total scam and I will sue them if they don't refund me.

eduardov14
6/18/18

don't even think about dealing with these bunch of thieves, they are rude, unhelpful, and impolite. Mike who was the person who answered my calls didn't help at all, he always gave me the same numbers of the same landlords each day I called; I explicitly asked him for viewings around Notting Hill and he always insisted I should go for viewings in Shepherd's Bush when I made it very clear I did not want to rent in Shepherd's Bush. Don't even bother with them, a bunch of thieves.

falhowns
4/16/18

Very Good help. Their landlord are professional. There is lot of choices of flats rooms... this is great

esrag
11/30/17

They charge you £61.50 to find you a flat and gave you a code (Hot line reference number) in advance never answer your calls to discuss about flats.
You ask them X they give you Y and tell you to take it if you want.
Never trust them and avoid!!!

annav40
4/27/17

If you have spare money for the charity go ahead. First they will force you to pay £90 for the service in the office, when through their www you can do it cheaper something around £60. Don't worry you won't get this info from them. On viewings million of other people. Most of the flats are gross, overpriced and supervised through other agency. They don't know the word "studio", for Flatland it means a tiny room with shower in middle, mould, shared bathroom and kitchen.

benl58
3/2/16

this place is a scam, do not use them. they are incompetent thief!!

paulinap2
3/17/15

I had a bad experience with Flatland couple of weeks ago. I am writing it to warn you. Avoid them like a plaque. They are taking £99 before they even starts looking any properties. Then they arrange viewing with dodgy landlords. Some of them even do not bother to show up. The properties are awful, I would never recommend this 'agency' even to my worse enemies.

markk41
3/25/14

the properties they advertise are not actually available & the same properties are advertised all the time so it is false advertising. wasted 2 hours going to there office, the guy was no help at all

lisan12
11/13/12

100% Scam. They're listing properties on Gumtree with automated voice messages. Don't pay their fee for properties that don't exist as they claim the properties are always 'taken fast'. Soul-less.

vz4
5/29/12

STAY AWAY!

pamelah4
4/10/12

http://www.flatland-london.com listed by ZOOPLA.CO.UK, really suks, today I went for some good looking flats that I saw in the web, they said "just come to our office in 125 Gouchester Road", but when I arrive they want me to pay 80 pounds for give me an excel list of flats that probably doesn't exist or are a trash bin. Of course I didn't pay, but I spent 5 pounds and my time going there

Questions? Get answers from the Flatland-london staff and other customers.

Flatland-london?