Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

4 reviews with 4 stars

colins1
1/24/10

I ordered a kids quad bike for my daughters xmas 13/11/09. I constantley tried to contact them to advise on a delivery date and got no answer. Eventually i got an email stating that i would not get this bike before xmas and was asked if i would like my money back. I sent an email asking what the delivery would be if i waited. I have phoned and left messages, sent numerous emails and have yet to get an answer but they were quick enough to take my money in the first place. To say that there after sales is a shambles is an understatement. My daughter is still waiting for her xmas.

helenc
11/30/09

order sc1000002198 was delivered to me 2 weeks ago but it was missing a dust cap, Alex sent it out for me, order sc1000002233 was delivered to me on Monday of this week. I am very happy with both the quad and the dirt bike. I would agree with some that their customer service could be better but the bikes were as ordered and i did get the parts when i asked. I will rate this company 4 out of 5 my brother has ordered a bike for my nephew which has yet to come but i have the date for that and i am not to worried have received the previous 2 orders.

johnl9
11/24/09

i stumbbled across here looking for another site for Tiffany bracelets i bought my first item a dirt bikefrom fast-buggies a year ago and that was delivered within 5 days from order, in one year of hard use it has only needed some oil and a chain. I bought my second bike 5 weeks ago for my other sons birthday it was delivered this morning. I feel sorry if anyone has had problems but i have had none there dirt bikes a very good value and what i like about them is there very easy to maintain.

frasiers
11/4/09

I ordered 3 items from this site 2 mini bikes and a quad. The mini bikes arrived a week early and the quad 3 days after. I have owned blata mini bikes before but i was not prepared to pay £700 for another one so I tried fast buggies not epexpecting much. Thankfully i can report that the quality is very good on the mini bikes. The quad i havent started yet as i keeping it for my sons christmas preasent but i have made a quick visual inspection and everything looks good. So a big thumbs up

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?