Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fastbuggies also ranks 123rd among Toys Other sites. The most common issues with Fastbuggies are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I checked this site closely for 2 weeks now as I had a quad on order.
  • We have just received an order for 10 bikes last week and i can not say how much these bikes mean to the kids.

• do not buy anything from this company.orderd two quad bikes,told a delivery date nothing!!!
  • So in conclusion although the quad bike works and my grandson was happy as Larry with it.
How would you rate Fastbuggies?

“Have had the same experience with Fastbuggies”

Patrick H.
2/3/10

Have had the same experience with Fastbuggies. Ordered back in July '09, received a damaged model which was the wrong spec. in November. Asked them for a refund/collect etc. Nothing. Reported to VISA for a refund. They say I need to prove that Fastbuggies have received the bike back. How can I if they do not disclose their address and why should I pay for the delivery???? Any advice

“We ordered our quad begining of June, it was delivered...”

CLAIRE J.
1/5/10

We ordered our quad begining of June, it was delivered nearly 3 months later with only 1 wheel. I have sent numerous emails and rung them only to be promised the world and nothing ever happen. They then promised me pre xmas delivery but didn't honour that either so i had a very upset 4 year old on christmas day. I would AVOID this company at all costs, it may be cheaper but not worth all the hassle you get, the customer service is appalling and overall they are a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE company.

delivery date (37) quad bike (32) trading standards (21) 30 days (13) refund (82) this company (50) 2 weeks (12) david misfud (12) alex cooper (14) money (85) 3 months (9) 14 days (10)
frasiers
November 4th, 2009
I ordered 3 items from this site 2 mini bikes and a quad. The mini bikes arrived a week early and the quad 3 days after. I have owned blata mini bikes before but i was not prepared to pay £700 for another one so I tried fast buggies not epexpecting much. Thankfully i can report that the quality is very good on the mini bikes. The quad i havent started yet as i keeping it for my sons christmas preasent but i have made a quick visual inspection and everything looks good. So a big thumbs up
johnl9
November 24th, 2009
i stumbbled across here looking for another site for Tiffany bracelets i bought my first item a dirt bikefrom fast-buggies a year ago and that was delivered within 5 days from order, in one year of hard use it has only needed some oil and a chain. I bought my second bike 5 weeks ago for my other sons birthday it was delivered this morning. I feel sorry if anyone has had problems but i have had none there dirt bikes a very good value and what i like about them is there very easy to maintain.
colins1
January 24th, 2010
I ordered a kids quad bike for my daughters xmas 13/11/09. I constantley tried to contact them to advise on a delivery date and got no answer. Eventually i got an email stating that i would not get this bike before xmas and was asked if i would like my money back. I sent an email asking what the delivery would be if i waited. I have phoned and left messages, sent numerous emails and have yet to get an answer but they were quick enough to take my money in the first place. To say that there after sales is a shambles is an understatement. My daughter is still waiting for her xmas.
helenc
November 30th, 2009
order sc*******198 was delivered to me 2 weeks ago but it was missing a dust cap, Alex sent it out for me, order sc*******233 was delivered to me on Monday of this week. I am very happy with both the quad and the dirt bike. I would agree with some that their customer service could be better but the bikes were as ordered and i did get the parts when i asked. I will rate this company 4 out of 5 my brother has ordered a bike for my nephew which has yet to come but i have the date for that and i am not to worried have received the previous 2 orders.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.