FastBirthCertificates reviews

San Francisco, CA 94133, US
support@superfileinc.com

trevorw64
2/1/19

Only after I posted a review was I offered any of my money back and actually - 75% of it was offered if I took my review down. I did in fact receive a full refund and must still warn people of this company. I was told my birth certificate would take up to 4 months to receive from the department of vital records in the state and was directed to a company called VitalCheck which costs 50% less than fastbirthcertificates.com and ships from the state/county you were born in 5 days. I would like to thank fastbirthcertificates.com for giving my money back but would not reccomend them for recovering or replacing birth certificates.

linsem
1/17/19

This is a SCAM. They charge you $70 just to snail-mail you a form and call it same day birth certificate service. Once you figure out "same day" actually means weeks, you might as well drive to the clerk's office and do it yourself. But don't expect a refund, a retraction, or anything otherwise resembling honest business practices. After a lengthy email exchange their customer service rep basically goes, "Oh well, should've read the fine print." And when I pressed them on the patently false advertising they generously offered me a 'full refund' MINUS a $19 "cancellation fee." So kudos to you, FastBirthCertificates.com. Enjoy the 20 bucks I gave you for absolutely nothing but a waste of emails and time.

kellin15
1/9/19

I ended up not needing the service this company provides for birth certificates and they were really nice and worked with me on the situation. I definitely recommend them for birth certificate filing if you need a company that is prompt and great at working with you. I will be bookmaking them incase I do need them at a later time.

paytonm2
1/9/19

I needed my birth certificate in a fast timely matter and I was able to get it all done within 10 minutes just ONLINE! This experience was great and I would recommend it to anyone who needs their birth certificate very quickly!

jazm3
1/9/19

They were great with the quick same day refund! It was so fast I even got an email confirmation that the refund was returned to me :) I hope this is a positive enough review to return my refund per the email. Thank you!

lisam946
1/9/19

They are very professional and handle things with a great efficiency. Will recommend to everyone I know when they need things done. Thank you for a great experience.

lakeishar1
1/9/19

The application process is quick. The only thing I would like to recommend is that the cancellation policy is more visible and upfront for consumers. As well as the timing that you can expect your order BEFORE you place your order. NOT the confirconfirmation email!

dajeahg
1/9/19

This is a legit site where these people walk you through a process in order to make your life easier and to make sure you have a wonderful experience

jordanf44
1/9/19

Easy to use, fast process, very cheap! Stumbled online and researched other sites. None were this easy or quick.

kyler132
1/9/19

I was confused and had some questions, I reached out to their Customer Service team who responded very quickly and answered all my questions. Definitely recommend!

lindsyb2
1/8/19

I am extremely impressed by the customer service and kindness I recieved when in communication with FastBirthCertificates. I will definitely use them in the future if needed.

joshuat91
1/8/19

Very great website to order from. If you have any questions or concerns they always answer back fast!

judiep1
1/8/19

Great customer service answers all questions prompt service highly recommend! Wonderful to have this service availlable!

erink202
1/4/19

I liked the website. Thought it was convenient and easily accessible . I will say however that, there needs to be more information on not being able to cancel. There also needs to be more information on what exactly the website provides. I thought that I could get my birth certificate overnight when in fact I could only get an application.

markk416
1/4/19

This is the place to go if you need to get a legit birth certificate. I highly recommend! Buy with confidence.

Tip for consumers: x

augustj9
1/4/19

I am so glad I found this site. It is fast and easy, I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks guys!

douglasj64
1/4/19

I would have appreciated knowing the length of time needed to receive my birth certificate
Before placing my order.

shellyl57
12/29/18

This was extremely fast and easy. I ended up not needing it and asked for a refund. They happily gave it to me!

kimb539
12/20/18

My experience was the same as Bryan. Ordered on a Sunday night at 8pm. Cancelled 6 mintues later for a refund because they state it takes 6 to 7 weeeks for a birth certificate after you pay. When I emailed customer service some $#*! name Tim stated no refunds, read the fine print and he personally put a stamp on the letter and handed it to the mailman. Really on a Sunday. When I advised him of his lie he responded oh yeah didnt realize it was ordered and cancelled on a Sunday. I told him I was contacting BBB he said go ahead they are a non profit and what they says has no regards to his company. DO NOT USE THEM

bryanm204
12/17/18

I was really in need of a birth certificate so I gave this place a try. Bad idea. You fill out all the info thinking your going to get a birth certificate and it's not the case. I take some blame for not scrolling down and reading all the terms/conditions, got complacent with the standards we all agree to all the time. Well after completeing order I get the email that says they will send me forms to fill out along with Instructions and where to send the forms and payment for my birth certificate. I was under the impression the money I payed was for a birth certificate not just forms I'm sure I could have downloaded for free myself. I ordered late sunday night and canceled within 5 min, as soon as I got the email that stated I was paying for paper work and the typical processing time once I turned in the paperwork for a birth certificate could be 6-7 weeks. Customer service is a joke. It was basically a reply of you accepted the terms so your outta luck and included a copy of the terms. The second reply from them was simply another copy of the terms. This company is simply not up front with the services they provide and make money off of people like me who made a mistake in believing what they implied. Hopefully somebody reads this before making the same mistake with the morals lacking company.

wayney8
11/5/18

I paid for both a birth certificate and social security card, I received the birth certificate, but I also received a form to send in several documents to SS. I received a letter denying my application even though I sent everything they requested. I asked FastBirthCertificates for a refund, but they say my payment was only for filling out the form. Do Not order anything from them except a birth certificate, why pay them to partially fill out a form that you have to do everything else. I went into a social security office and ordered a new card in ten minutes. There are lots of negative reviews, I will not support anyone who does not provide good customer service, there are many other companies to choose from.

deanaa5
7/3/18

I have to say that I was very hesitant to use an express service to order my birth certificate after reading so many horrible reviews. However, I could not wait due to my pending license renewal. I took my chance on this company and wow...I had my birth certificate on my doorstep in 4 days! I placed the order on a Saturday morning, quickly faxed them my notarized statement and there it was on Tuesday when I arrived home from work!

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Hi Deana, I can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It means the world to us as a small business. Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

-Tim
paulj176
5/4/18

Best customer service very informative very fast delivery. I would recommend using there service for any one needing fast dependable service. I needed my document and they were delivered a day earlier then promized. I was very impressed with there services. Paul

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Hi Paul, thank you very much for the nice review. It means a lot to us as a hard working small business.

-Tim
katem146
4/27/18
• Updated review

They continue to email me, but never address my concerns - telling me that I must not have "read" their fine print. Then they tell me the don't Mail stuff - yet I received a form from them in the U.S. mail.

They offered a refund only if I remove my review.

Deceptive and misleading business practices. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES!!

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Response from Tim S. [FastBirthCertificates Rep] Responded just now
Luckily all of our good reviews speak for us better than we can.

I have no idea who you are because you have not contacted us. But if you do decide to contact us, we are here to resolve whatever your issue is. Just email me personally at orders@fastbirthcertificates.com and I will take care of whatever you need. Simple as that!

Thanks,

Tim
“They don't really provide a service”
4/14/18
• Previous review

I paid for them to process a ss card application. They MAILED me a form for ME to fill out and take to the local SS office with my ID. What service are they providing? They charge a lot of money for nothing. I ended up doing all the work. WTF??

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Hi Kate, there must be some confusion. We don't mail forms for a customer to fill out... It seems you may be confusing us with a different service. If you did indeed order from us please let me know so I can issue a refund or help resolve the confusion. You can email me at orders@fastbirthcertificates.com
kellya151
4/27/18

I ordered expedited service from this company. PA stated it could take 70 business days due to state budget issues. I couldn't wait that long because I needed this for my passport. I emailed customer service and explained my situation - asking if anything else could be done (even though they are very upfront on processing times - so I really wasn't expecting much help - because I thought it was out of their hands). They exchanged multiple emails with me and their last one was - let me see what we can do.

LITERALLY - THE NEXT EVENING (last night) - my official birth certificate was at my door!!!!! I could not believe it. This company's customer service and action is truly impressive. I am so grateful they did this for me.

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Kelly, thank you for such a nice review!! We are here to do anything for our customers, and I thank you for recognizing that.

-Tim Sanner

Omg PLEASE don't ever use this company! What a nightmare! Nothing but problems, and still no birth certificate. You have to pretty much do everything yourself. Get a letter notarized, fill out paperwork, send it to them. Then they file it. That's the easiest part! But you pay them 40 buck for NOTHING! That 40 bucks is their fee. You still have to pay for the actual certificate! Now, they sent my paperwork to the wrong county. So I paid 38 bucks to one county, now I have to pay another county, for THEIR mistake!!! Unbelievable!!! Not to mention, it takes them 2 days, to a week to respond to an email, and you will NEVER get them on the phone. Waste of time. Waste of money.

By Julie H.

Billy, this is a review forum. You will want to reach out to our support department to check status.

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Rhonda, PA is unfortunately the slowest state in the US. The fastest way to get a PA birth certificate is to go to the vital record office in Philadelphia, which is what I recommend.

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Mary! Yes, the certificates through us are long form, and state certified. The above answer is not from one of our reps, and is completely incorrect. We are one of the only birth certificate companies that is BBB accredited, so you can be sure we will get you the certificate you need! Tim Sanner CEO - Fastbirthcertificates.com

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Kathy! Your are inquiring about our birth certificate filing service? Please visit our website when you can at www.fastbirthcertificates.com

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Maryanne, yes they are all certified. And yes, you can use them to get a driver license.

Very quickly!

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

That depends on a number of factors, can you be more specific on where you were born?

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Please clarify your question so we can help you!

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Usually just a few days!

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FastBirthCertificates staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FastBirthCertificates