FastBirthCertificates reviews

San Francisco, CA 94133, US
support@superfileinc.com

davida842
4/20/19

Provided quick, responsive and helpful information in my need of getting new documents. Would certainly use this company again.

johnk1267
4/11/19

I had questions regarding an order and they were very quick to respond and help. They keep the communications active until they resolved the issue and made sure I was ratified with the end results.

shaunb56
4/8/19

I recently placed an order for a birth certificate package but later decided I did not need it. I sent in a ticket online to ask for my money back. I didnt even expect a reply let alone a refund but I was wrong, within the hour I had a reply and my transaction was voided. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and the customer service was superb. This company would be my only consideration in the future if I'm in need of a service like this. Thanks again.

dylans94
3/25/19

Accidentally purchased something I didn't need but still got a refund which was against there policies

kathrynr65
3/25/19

Their interactions with clients is highly professional They were understanding, and very timely. They got back to me quickly and resolved my issue easily. Again, highly professional customer care! A winner!

brandona75
3/22/19

I must say I started out nervous because I wasn't sure how to file for an ein. The form needing to be filled out was simple and easy to navigate. Took less than 5 minutes.

I then learned that my partner had already filed for an ein number a few days prior so I reached out to cancel my order.

Even though the policy clearly states no refund they reaponded very quickly and because I reached them before they started work they gave me a refund!

shelleyj21
3/20/19

This company was very easy to work with. They provided assistance to me when I needed it most. I would recommend them to anyone.

ginap88
3/20/19

Definitely appreciate the responsiveness of the customer service agents. They were quick to respond and thorough with their answers.

janices212
3/18/19

The email contact system was so fast. I was contacted immediately and throughout the email thread I constantly received quick responses.

Very much appreciated!

duskp
3/17/19

Quick simple and easy. Awesome. Makes it so much easier. Super nice people. They worked with me to resolve all issues. Can't beat that!

elisew14
3/14/19

i ordered a birth certificate from the site without realizing it is not the official Illinois government website. When I asked for a refund/cancellation, i was promptly contacted and the reversal was made immediately. I was very happy with these results.

josephc588
3/13/19

Fast Birth Certificates were Nice people and easy to work with. Quick response times when answering my questions.

jacobj65
3/13/19

Very fast and easy to use there website. Way cheaper than any of the others sites to get documents off o. Would recommend them to everyone.

bethanyc27
3/12/19

Highly recommend this service! Very easy and fast way to get important records.so convenient! I was able to get what I needed in 1 minute online!

charityw13
3/10/19

When you have a problem and you email them they get right back to you. They are very understanding and do anything they can to help.

arissp
3/9/19

Very helpful with assisting me with my concern with replacing my birth certificate and responded promptly and professional

gregd235
3/6/19

Amazing staff and service highly recommend. Couldn't be happier with this company. Quick to respond to questions and help with errors.

brookem81
3/6/19

The customer service is exceptional - I had an issue with my order and it was resolved within 5 minutes of my request. I would definitely recommend this service.

biankag2
3/6/19

They respond back to you immediately and help you through the process. I would recommend them for any wider record you might be needing

justinr185
3/3/19

Very friendly and understanding. Fast and efficient service. Very thorough. Accommodating in every way.

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Wow Justin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. As a small, hard working business this means a lot to us!!
lisaj325
3/3/19

Thank you so much for being such an easy and pleasurable experience. I asked to cancel my transaction and they were so helpful.

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Thanks Lisa. It is always easy for us to be accommodating when we have reasonable customers like you. We appreciate the short review and if you need anything ever in the future do not hesitate to ask!
mollyc87
2/28/19

This site was incredibly easy to work with. The most positive customer service experience I've ever had. So grateful for the ease and efficiency!

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Wow, thank Molly! I am so glad you had a good experience with us, and that our support team could be helpful to you. As I mentioned to you already, we really, really appreciate you taking the time to post this review for us. As a small, hard working business this kind of thing means the world to us!
jenayh
2/26/19

I had to contact their customer service, and although i was concerned it would be a hassle-it was actually very helpful and pleasant!

Response from Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Thank you so much Jenay! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us!
trevorw64
2/1/19

Only after I posted a review was I offered any of my money back and actually - 75% of it was offered if I took my review down. I did in fact receive a full refund and must still warn people of this company. I was told my birth certificate would take up to 4 months to receive from the department of vital records in the state and was directed to a company called VitalCheck which costs 50% less than fastbirthcertificates.com and ships from the state/county you were born in 5 days. I would like to thank fastbirthcertificates.com for giving my money back but would not reccomend them for recovering or replacing birth certificates.

linsem
1/17/19

This is a SCAM. They charge you $70 just to snail-mail you a form and call it same day birth certificate service. Once you figure out "same day" actually means weeks, you might as well drive to the clerk's office and do it yourself. But don't expect a refund, a retraction, or anything otherwise resembling honest business practices. After a lengthy email exchange their customer service rep basically goes, "Oh well, should've read the fine print." And when I pressed them on the patently false advertising they generously offered me a 'full refund' MINUS a $19 "cancellation fee." So kudos to you, FastBirthCertificates.com. Enjoy the 20 bucks I gave you for absolutely nothing but a waste of emails and time.

Omg PLEASE don't ever use this company! What a nightmare! Nothing but problems, and still no birth certificate. You have to pretty much do everything yourself. Get a letter notarized, fill out paperwork, send it to them. Then they file it. That's the easiest part! But you pay them 40 buck for NOTHING! That 40 bucks is their fee. You still have to pay for the actual certificate! Now, they sent my paperwork to the wrong county. So I paid 38 bucks to one county, now I have to pay another county, for THEIR mistake!!! Unbelievable!!! Not to mention, it takes them 2 days, to a week to respond to an email, and you will NEVER get them on the phone. Waste of time. Waste of money.

By Julie H.

Billy, this is a review forum. You will want to reach out to our support department to check status.

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Rhonda, PA is unfortunately the slowest state in the US. The fastest way to get a PA birth certificate is to go to the vital record office in Philadelphia, which is what I recommend.

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hello! Is this a question, or a statement?

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Ricky, check our rating with the Better Business Bureau... We are about as "legit" as it gets (to use your words). We will look forward to seeing your order come through.

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Mary! Yes, the certificates through us are long form, and state certified. The above answer is not from one of our reps, and is completely incorrect. We are one of the only birth certificate companies that is BBB accredited, so you can be sure we will get you the certificate you need! Tim Sanner CEO - Fastbirthcertificates.com

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Kathy! Your are inquiring about our birth certificate filing service? Please visit our website when you can at www.fastbirthcertificates.com

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

Hi Maryanne, yes they are all certified. And yes, you can use them to get a driver license.

Very quickly!

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative

That depends on a number of factors, can you be more specific on where you were born?

By Tim S., FastBirthCertificates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FastBirthCertificates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FastBirthCertificates