US Government

US Government has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. US Government also ranks 14th among Government sites.

How would you rate US Government?

“US Government's website, actually pretty good”

Pete J.
10/11/08

US Government's website, actually pretty good - When I think of the US government's website I think of slowly-loading, convoluted pages filled with links to text filled documents and pdf files. And certainly, there is still some of that. But I have to say, when playing with the website the other day, I was pretty impressed. It's easy to use and fast. Some interesting links on finding a job, also the always-fascinating secret service, and the all-important Federal Government contact us page. All in all, I must say, I like our government's website.

“Worst experience ever”

R R.
6/5/19

This is the worst job site on the internet. Would not upload my Resume after hours of work. It says 5000 characters and it's a total lie. Lost all my work when uploading because of characters, not only that the job I wanted to apply for disappeared from the listing of jobs. Something needs to be done about this horrible site. This site ruins future careers, and there should be class action lawsuits. Investigation should be done.

rr249
June 5th, 2019
scotts1
July 3rd, 2010
Fourth of JULY! Check it out here; http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Independence_Day.shtml The site gives you the full history of the fourth of july as well as the usual government... be safe with fireworks lines. The USA.gov site really is a good portal for many different things. Check it out
petej
October 11th, 2008

Questions? Get answers from the US Government staff and other customers.

We help you discover official U.S. government information and services on the Internet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Government?

Have a question about US Government?