Review of Farfetch

customerservice@farfetch.com
2018 Customer choice award

anastasiias1
5/7/19

The worst experience Ever!
They invite people for the interview, making 5 meeting and tests, presentation ... full package... waiting of time. After that no one even replying on your email regarding the results ... be more respectful!!!

jennifern222
5/3/19

Every experience I've had with Farfetch has been great. Even if an order of mine is delayed they offer a free shipping code on my next order. Of course, I always try to order well in advance in case something doesn't fit or there are some delivery issues like I would any other company. What's also cool is that if something is out of stock, they will refund me AND give me a small credit that'll be in my account for next time I buy something. That's something I don't see with other companies. I don't understand the upset customers about reviews being deleted, getting fake items, etc. if you talk to their customer service after you think something is fake, they will try to help you return and get a refund. It would be terrible if they said no refund, but I don't see any of that being said. I also see reviews about lost packages? I feel like it's pretty hard to have a package not be delivered to you. I don't know may I've just been lucky, but the review I see seem to mostly be people that have asked for help. Long story short, I'm happy with Farfetch. Oh and some of the items coming from different stores will have special packaging inside the Farfefch box and it's such a nice touch!

pauls1169
5/3/19

I've made various (expensive) purchases (Dsquared2, Dolce Gabbana, Prada) during 2019, excellent original products with all tags, excellent delivery service, excellent return service, everything has been excellent so far, no complaints whatsoever, in one instance the Italian store sent the wrong coded Dsquared jeans which were returned and promptly refunded, so little nothing to complain about.

louisam10
4/18/19

I purchased a Gucci handbag on Farfetch.com, and having paid quite a lot of money for this, I had the expectation that my order (which was coming from their partner store Browns UK) would arrive to me in pristine condition with its original Gucci box, Swing Tag and Authenticity cards I.E the original Gucci packaging belonging to my handbag.

This did not happen, I received my handbag, which was wrapped in 2 plain dustbags and a Gucci silk dustbag in an unmarked cardboard box, without it's Gucci Box, Swing Tags and Authenticity cards.

I have phoned Farfetch three times, and after being told that Browns located the original Gucci Box, and would send both the box, and authenticity/ swing tags I was then told that the box was lost and the one that Browns located wouldn't fit my handbag. I asked for the swing tags and authenticity cards to still be sent to me, and they arrived today, only to be a swing tag with buttons belonging to Gucci tiger print tie neck blouse.

This clarifies that my handbag, which was full price had either been used, or was obviously either returned, (but how it was accepted as a return without it's original packaging is beyond me(. If it was a display item, the tags should have still been tucked within the interior of the handbag.

Farfetch have provided the lowest level of service and not a very luxury experience at all in purchasing this designer piece. They are dishonest, and I will never be shopping with Farfetch again. I strongly recommend buyers steer clear of them if wanting to purchase new luxury designer pieces.

carab33
4/17/19

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE - THERE ITEMS ARE FAKES!!!
I purchased a pair of shoes from this website which did not fit so I returned. A week later Farfetch responded and said my refund could not be processed as one of the shoes was fake (and one was real).
I was told that the fake shoe/real shoe will be returned to me and I would not receive a refund.
I am absolutely disgusted that the consumers are being blamed for their lack of due diligence from their own supply chain. Whilst I am disputing this, I am currently the one being left out of pocket due to Farfetch's lack of due diligence when sending items out.
I would have never noticed that one of the shoes were fake so BEWARE that you could be wearing FAKE designer items that you purchased from this website.
Buy direct from the designer - it's not worth the risk using this website!!!!

amym661
4/11/19

So I didn't consider the fact that Farfetch deletes bad reviews off their website and made the mistake of verifying on their site that they're legit - they're not. My order was supposed to come April 1 - 3. By the third, the tracking on their site shows it did not even ship yet. Okay.. so I call their customer service at least five times from then to now. "I'm not sure what's going on, we'll look into it and get back to you" is the usual answer (hint: you will not hear back until you contact them again). I call yesterday and the guy says he doesn't know what's going on but will refund my the shipping costs because I've been patient. Funny enough, I get an email tonight saying but order has been sold to someone else and is now sold out.. um WHAT. Who knew I was taking part in a bidding instead of simply buying a product. Anyways, moral of the story is never buy from Farfetch if you value your time and a quick delivery.

daveg208
4/9/19

This is the worst company I ever purchase stuff from I ordered a sneakers from them which was pretty pricey I didn't receive the product and I called them they telling me to call the DHl and DHl telling me to call them its just all run around I never got my money back nor the product SMH it's more than four months now they say doesn't responsible for it and they never have a supervisor or manager yet they full of crop beware

kennethp115
4/5/19

I ordered a dark blue Kiton double breasted suit at over 2000 euros. The photograph and description were clear and unambiguous. Farfetch delivered a black single breasted TUXEDO (dinner jacket), with tuxedo trousers! I would not trust this organisation again. It is obvious that no care was taken at all to ensure delivery of the advertised product, or did they think that I would not notice the difference between a black single breasted tuxedo and a double breasted blue suit.

raymondt65
3/30/19

I received the goods today and found that the shoelace was damaged (See attached photo), it is really ridiculous, this is not my first time to buy goods at Farfetch, and I suppose Farfetch is a good company and have a good quality control with all ship out products, I really don't understand why it happened on me this time. Would you please let me know what will you do with this failure? Are you going to send me back a new shoelaces or give me a big discount for me to buy again at Farfetch? Thanks for your kindly attention and awaiting your quick response. Raymond Tang

elisabetes1
3/29/19

Super fast! Every thing I hope and more! I'm totally happy! The package arrived in perfect conditions. Congratulations for your incredible work! Thanks

haitame
3/24/19

Mooi afgeleverd niks op aan te merken, en snelle levering niks op aan te merken en de product ziet er netjes uit stijl vol je zou bijna denken dat het niet beter kan.

svetlanaz3
3/21/19

Farfetch is ok for choice, prices...
I made lots of order through Farfetch. But once Farfetch (their partner) forgot to include invoice for customs. My order was in customs for more than 2 weeks, I sent e-mails to Farfetch, they answered me only once - to wait, nothing else. After they just left me. No box no money.
I contacted with customs by myself, sent them invoice and the problem was solved.
So, customer service in Farfetch even didn't try to help me. Even if this was their mistake.
So, if you have no problems with order it will be ok. If you need Farfetch to help you - I'm not sure they will do it. Probably not

lucasb81
3/14/19

Speedy delivery and Site is easy to use. Very happy with what I bought. Products are high quality... Keep doing the good work.

douglasl140
3/14/19

I can't believe it. I got the best price ever, ordered it on Sunday and it shipped from Italy arriving USA Thursday.
I just love the Tote and color.
Suggest the merchandise (tote, purse, etc) be sealed in plastic inside the box in case it gets wet when DHL drops the box at front door in the rain.

gw67
3/12/19

Speedy delivery and application is easy to use. Very happy with what I bought. Products are very updated too.

desd4
3/12/19

Lovely items, very happy with my purchase excellent and super fast service. Thanks a lot!!! Will definitely be using again!!!!

soledadc5
3/11/19

I bought a Marchesa Notte dress. I am trying to return it. I just receive it but it does not look like the picture. The dress decorations are falling off. The site shows an error and does not let me return the dress.
THEY ARE SCAMMERS THE REVIEWS THEY POST IN THEIR SITE HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THEM.

susanc691
3/10/19

In december iets gekocht van122.00 er is dubbel afgeschreven, na veel mailverkeer en duidelijk aantoonbaar bewijsmateriaal nog geen terugbetaling van mijn geld. Absurd belachelijk en onacceptabel!

ayoubb24
3/7/19

I've been trying to return items, however, on the return address page it states that the address is invalid even though the address is exactly the same as the shipping address. I've tried calling customer services many times but there is no answer.

kendalll19
3/6/19

If I could give NO STARS I would! I ordered two dresses, neither fit. Sent them back in less than 3 days in pristine condition. They received the return 16 days ago and are giving me some run around about the condition of the returned items. What BS! They are in the same condition i got them in. They are dealing with the vendor (Marchesa Notte) who both shipped and received the return. I do not care about how their business works, I want my money refunded $1390! I just disputed through Amex because I am tired of calling every two days and being told it's going through, it is not! Buy from a retailer you know, these people excel at giving the runaround! Bad experience!

zsuzsap
3/6/19

Fast ,,excellent costumer service,,the shoes what I ordered were delivered fast and I got it in a very neat package,,, someone are fully packed it,,so the presentation is amazing. Thank you.

johbnm
3/6/19

I bought a pair of Diesel Exposure I and after 1 week they split at the sides, I think I wore them for 3 days & I still didn't get my refund. STAY AWAY FROM FAR FETCH

mahirat
3/2/19

I ordered Moschino bag, came 2 days earlier, than promised.
Will recommend to everyone
Thanks again, I love my bag

Masa

laurent90
3/1/19

I purchased an outrageously expensive coat on sale which was still very expensive with the sale price which came from a boutique in Italy. It arrived promptly as per my previous orders with farfetch.
Then I opened the box and the coat was just thrown in the box with torn plastic covering it, I tried it on and noticed that the tags were not hanging from the collar of the garment but were placed already 'cut off' into the pockets, then I noticed what appeared to be hardened stains on the collar, shoulder and back of the garment I became really concerned. The garment was too big for me anyway so in any event I had to return it. I immediately without delay commenced the return procedure that's when the nightmare began. I had used farfetch previously and would have definitely recommended them but trust me when anything goes wrong - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN they will not assist at all. The garment was immediately returned and the boutique and farfetch accused me of wearing, soiling and damaging the garment. I hadn't had the garment in my possession long enough to wear the damn thing as I returned it ASAP and it was too big for me anyway. The boutique and farfetch wanted to keep the garment and keep my money!!! YES, I REPEAT THEY WANTED TO KEEP THE GARMENT AND KEEP MY MONEY!!
Thank God for PayPal as I commenced a dispute and then Farfetch and the boutique would not confirm that they had the garment in their possession or that the garment had been returned. Which delayed the money being returned to me, they did not respond to any of PayPal's correspondence.
Ii was an absolute nightmare, I had to contact the courier company and they confirmed that the parcel had indeed been returned.
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE I WOULD STAY WELL AWAY FROM FARFETCH!! Try the large department stores as they deliver internationally.

tinat144
2/28/19

Super fast shipping. Great quality, beautiful boots. Exactly as described. Love love love them!!!! Gorgeous!

In my experience, as far as genuine items go, yes. My recommendation to you is, research the store you're buying from, because your experience can be 0 or 5 stars depending who you're buying from. I bought a new Valentino bag and received an used one from a store called Gente Roma. Farfetch did nothing other than contact the store and politely reply back to me that there was nothing they could do about it! They made the sale, they're making money off me, off course they should have done something. Nope. I could return the bag, which was an option regardless. Gente Roma was so disonest about the condition of the bag, I was afraid they would blame me for sending back a used bag and only give me a patial refund. I felt my safest option was to keep the bag. On the other hand, when I bought a pair of Valentino shoes from Exelsior Milano my experience was flawless. From the fast shipping, to the packaging to shoes that had never been opened. Moral to the story: if Farfetch doesn't have to get involved, you're golden. If not, don't bother with them. Call the Pope or your credit card and dispute your charges instead. You'll have a better chance of getting something.

By Lila T.

Maybe there is a 24 hour time frame to cancel your order after you made it but if that 24 hours frame has passed I'd try calling them. Their customer service can be helpful

By michaela c.

Hello She, thank you for writing. Our Refer-a-Friend program reward alternates between 10% discount and a 50 USD gift code. The rewards are chosen at random. For full details on our Refer-a-Friend program, please consult http://www.farfetch.com/refer-a-friend. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello Gabriella, Thank you for reaching out with this important question. We are so sorry if you are finding that our pricing structure is not clear. Farfetch is a marketplace web site with a global network of over 400 independent boutiques. Products are sometimes available in multiple locations. When an item is sourced from multiple boutiques, the Farfetch catalog will always present the lowest price for a specified size. While we urge them to price competitively, the ultimate choice lies with our partner boutiques. Therefore, you may see variations as you click into size information for each product. Furthermore, prices will vary for different regions of the world. Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate country for your delivery address. You will see a small flag in the upper right corner. Clicking on this will allow you to select your country. We do hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact us directly on +213-550-3798 or +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. We are reachable 7 days a week. If there is anything that we can assist you with, or if you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to get in touch. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Sorry I would not know. I am a man and shop almost exclusively Alexander McQueen. I have never had any issues with authenticity, or damaged/used goods. An interesting story though. On Black Friday weekend I purchased a Fendi briefcase at 50% off and then another 15% off with shipping at $20 CAN. They have since put the bag up to full price with the boutique that carries it, Fendi usually does not discount their permanent collection, so I got a bargain!

By Adam S.

I am wondering how did you cancel your order. I called the customer service twice in order to cancel my order and then I received an email said that they have began the cancellation process. Now it has been almost 4 hours, the order status still shows "processing".....Should I call them again?

By Cassie C.

Hello Hassan, Thank you for taking your time to inquire about return. I am sorry that the item did not work out for you, and that you have had trouble in locating the return menu. After the order has been delivered, it may take a couple of hours until the status is updated on our system, and the return menu is activated in your account. I see that you have contacted our Customer Service department on this issue, and I am more than happy that we were able to assist you in initiating the return and scheduling a pickup. Again, I offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this experience has caused you. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +213-550-3798 or +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. We are always delighted to help you. We are glad to have you as a happy Farfetch customer. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello Nikolay, Thank you for your question. We have located your inquiry and see that one of our Customer Care Agents has assisted you. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the technical department for consideration. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to call us on +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. Thank you for being a Farfetch customer. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hi Drahomira, I never bothered trying to call them, since they can say anything and then not follow through, that's why I alwaye like having things in writing. Since I never got anywhere with them in writing, I figured calling them would be no different. The fact that you're having a very hard time finding a valid number for them should be a red flag of the type of company you're dealing with. Companies with excellent customer service like Amazon, give you a million different ways to contact them.

By Lila T.

call customer service. If more than a few hours have gone by, you can't.

By Denise S.
Questions? Get answers from the Farfetch staff and other customers.

Farfetch?