Review of Farfetch

social@farfetch.com
2018 Customer choice award

amary3
2/16/19

Dec 21st i received call from farfetch support, They wanted to validate something on my purchase I made that month and they were series of personal questions about my purchase history and they were looking for previous address , credit card # etc. It felt like more of an interrogation. I have been shopping online for years never in my life i received a nasty call like that . I already paid for the purchase i made from farfetch earlier that week and i was not sure why i received that call from farfetch support. They told me that they wouldn't ship the item until i clarify all these questions which included my personal information and historical purchase details. It was a clear profiling based on my name or nationality. This is unacceptable. Since then i reported this incident and there is no action has been taken!

pearlc38
2/16/19

Shipping was fast, but extremely poor packaging. No tissue paper or bubble to hold the bag in place in the box. Moreover, the bag's height is actually taller than the box's height. I don't see why a large box is not used. The leather is wrinkled, and may have been caused by the box squishing the bag.

lisah712
2/15/19

The only way to return an item is by booking a courier via their website. So I did this and booked a day and time slot. But the courier never turned up and I've had no communication from the courier nor from Farfetch despite sending them multiple emails and messages via the online form on their website. They say you should return the item within a week to ensure they get it within the 2 week time frame they require for refunds. But how can you do this when you can't get the item collected??? I've started a Paypal dispute as fortunately this is how I paid, so fingers crossed this is how I will get my refund

hungy3
2/13/19

The logisitcs is so fast and nice !
However My burberry coat does not come with Burberry package. I am little bit concern if it is a real product

jimmyl85
2/10/19

I bought a Ysl wallet ,it's a fake item and I can feel the wallets leather is PVC definitely not cow leather, but the customer service is good ,I did get my money back as I return it when I received the wallet.

Response from farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Jimmy,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your recent purchase. We're so sorry to hear that the quality of your purchase didn't meet your expectations but we're happy to hear that this issue was resolved. All of the merchandise listed on our website is authentic so we hope you make a replacement order with us soon. If you need any more assistance or have unanswered questions, please send an email to customerservice@farfetch.com.

tamishaw
2/4/19

Brilliant products, brilliant website. The shoe box was shipped in a protective outer box, meaning the shoebox wasn't damaged in the slightest (unlike previous orders off of other websites). For all of this i thank you. The whole experience really raised the bar for me on the quality that products can reach.

milanb33
1/29/19

I have shopped many times at Farfetch. However, out of my last 3 orders. I have twice now been sent items in error. The first time I ordered plain cotton Rick Owens hexagram sneaker, yet I received the waxed denim. Unfortunately for me, I opened the package past the return limit date. On my most recent order I ordered the Rick Owens - Geobasket in Black/Milk, I however received the Black/Milk/Green which is nowhere to be seen on site. So my options are....I can either return them and have no Geobasket (as now they have non in my size) and from what I can see unavailable everywhere or just keep what I am given. They offered me an insulting 10% discount on my next order. DO NOT SHOP HERE!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Looks like Louisa Via Roma and Ssense will be seeing a lot more from me.

kellyb434
1/29/19

Farfetch is a SCAM. It posted an item that was no longer available, or may never even existed. Like the rest of the customers, I checked the website out repeatedly because of their unbeatable prices.
I tried to order it many times, throughout many days and each time was told that they ran out of the item and yet, the ad continues to be on the site 4 days later, same unbeatable price. Click and find out for yourself:

BURBERRY
quilted showerproof parka
$850|45% off$434(Import duties included)
Fit Predictor
Calculate your size
Size Guide
Size L

It should be illegal not to mention that it is immoral, Farfetch!

Response from farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your shopping experience. Based on the information you provided, it sounds like there was a technical issue with the stock on our website that wasn't resolved in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize for not correcting this issue sooner. As of right now, the item you were interested is no longer on our website. If you need any more assistance or have unanswered questions, please send an email to customeroutreach@farfetch.com.

kellyk239
1/28/19

I ordered a beautiful Burberry scarf for a Christmas gift. The package arrived with an EMPTY Burberry box! Farfetch said they needed to do an investigation. After a month and a half they determined they were NOT responsible! Super confused as who would be responsible if not the retailer. I am now out a lot of money AND the scarf I ordered.

Response from farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Kelly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so disappointed to hear that your order was not correctly delivered to you and we're so sorry for any inconvenience.

After reviewing our records we see that this case was resolved by our Customer Service team but if you need any more help you may contact us directly at customeroutreach@farfetch.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

zinovya
1/24/19

Damn company! Purchased Paul & Shark shirt and received FAKE item made in China. Poor quality and missing front logo patch (how it supposed to be on the picture).
BE AWARE, FARFETCH is selling a FAKE stuff. I wish no star for them! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Zinovy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive as expected but Farfetch accepts free returns for all unworn items within 14 days of delivery. We hope that our customer service team has either scheduled a return or provided more information regarding the authenticity of your purchase as all new items on our website are sourced directly from the manufacturer. If you have additional concerns or questions, feel free to send an email to customeroutreach@farfetch.com.

franceb11
1/21/19

I'm writing a review to help other customers like me, who may be concerned about returns and refunds. I got a bit worried after I placed an order with Farfetch for two Zanellato bags, knowing from the beginning that I would only keep one of the two, and then I found the comments from frustrated customers about their horrible return experience. I thought I may have a problem with returning, but that was not the case. However, I agree that the process is not entirely straightforward. Here's the deets. My order came from Italy to the US in two days, from two different boutiques. The bags were packaged carefully (one of them was placed in a very tight box and could have been packaged better. But that's a small detail, and the orders were fulfilled correctly and quickly). The bags were in perfect condition, in their dustbag. After I decided which one to keep, I set up the return via their website. The DHL courier showed up on time, and the bag went on its way. Now, I should point out that the Farfetch website did not update the progress of my return for several days after my return was picked up. It listed it as in progress, but not even "collected." That was slightly concerning, but thanks to DHL tracking I knew that the bag was moving along, and after two days I saw that it was successfully delivered. Here is what Farfetch does not tell you: The return process involves two steps. The customer will send the package to a sorting facility in the UK, and then the returns are dispatched from the Farfetch UK warehouse to their final destination. The only slight problem is that the customer does not know the tracking number for the second leg of the journey. I did contact customer service after my order was received in the UK, because the system did not list any update at all about this return. Happily, I received a reply within 24 hours, confirming that my return had indeed arrived to the UK warehouse, had been shipped on to Italy, and had arrived at the original boutique. The CS explained about this two step dispatch system. A few hours later I received emails from Farfetch confirming my return and my refund. All in all, my return was picked up on 1/17 and I got the confirmation email about the return/refund on 1/21. In sum: the system works well, but it could be improved in terms of letting the customer know that things are moving along. I found customer service perfectly responsive and I feel much better about ordering from Farfetch in the future. I hope this helps other people!

mahas6
1/19/19

I did receive the Etro dress on time
I was overexcited but unfortunately the size was wrong .
I meant size 40 French NOT 40 Italian !

jieunl4
1/19/19

Always have good shopping experience with Farfetch! The price, the quality, everything is satisfaction.

tongf
1/17/19

it is my 1st time purchase in your shop. i purchase 2 items and come to 2 different country. And the goods come too fast and the packing so nice, anyway i will purchase again in future.

henryl113
1/17/19

The process is fast and the delivery notice is sufficient.This was a great experience and I'd be happy to recommend your service.

ja206
1/17/19

I was so happy when my first order arrived early than expected. When I opened the package, the right shoe looked worn! Because my son, liked the shoe, I decided to keep it. My second order just arrived today AFTER WAITING FOR ETERNITY! The order was not processed until I contacted Farfetch 6 days after my order was placed AND PAID FOR. I was still happy to receive it until I opened the package and saw that it was the WRONG SIZE. How extremely frustrating! I checked the site and the size I ordered is still available. What is wrong with you people??? My feet are not going to magically grow from a 37 to a 38!!! Some care in these orders would have been nice!

Now what???

bellam41
1/16/19

This was my first experience placing an order with Farfetch. I was very impressed with how you handled an item I had ordered no longer being available after my order had been placed. Great to receive the updates and reassurance that you had found the product from another supplier and would cover any excess costs. This was a great experience and I'd be happy to recommend your service.

maya20
1/14/19

The process is fast and the delivery notice is sufficient.
Just few days the order arrive home .
However the quality is varies, some products good and some not under the same brand.

kw178
1/11/19

I've been shopping with Farfetch for over 3 years and I have always had great service. Sometimes there are small problems, but Farfetch has always taken care of these issues. Keep up the great work.

muradm3
1/10/19

the pleasure of shopping on your site thanks,the pleasure of shopping on your site thanks,the pleasure of shopping on your site thanks,

juliem523
1/10/19

Very happy with service. Order placed and kept up to date with progress. Recieved order within 2 days.

christinad117
1/9/19

Only took 2 days to deliver from Italy to Malaysia. Excellent packaging, reasonable price. Will definitely buy from Farfetch again !

cindyc316
1/9/19

I love the color and the fabric.Size 42 fit me very well. I feel free to move in it, yet it is cute to boot.

andrewl338
1/9/19

Its hard to believe but Farfetch could send you a letter in ... russian! Bingo! The service is so poor and tantalizing that better don't even try to order something from them

Response from farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Based on the information you've provided, there seems to have been a technical error with the automated emails you were receiving. Our customer service team is more than happy to look into this and any other issues so if you haven't done so already, please send an email to customerservice@farfetch.com.

dimig
1/8/19

I received my items fine size did not fit. I used their prepaid label and returned. I can see item has been received since Dec 16. Its now Jan 7. I am still not reimbursed. Not purchasing from them again. They dont respond to emails and dont pick up the phone

Hello Gabriella, Thank you for reaching out with this important question. We are so sorry if you are finding that our pricing structure is not clear. Farfetch is a marketplace web site with a global network of over 400 independent boutiques. Products are sometimes available in multiple locations. When an item is sourced from multiple boutiques, the Farfetch catalog will always present the lowest price for a specified size. While we urge them to price competitively, the ultimate choice lies with our partner boutiques. Therefore, you may see variations as you click into size information for each product. Furthermore, prices will vary for different regions of the world. Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate country for your delivery address. You will see a small flag in the upper right corner. Clicking on this will allow you to select your country. We do hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact us directly on +213-550-3798 or +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. We are reachable 7 days a week. If there is anything that we can assist you with, or if you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to get in touch. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello She, thank you for writing. Our Refer-a-Friend program reward alternates between 10% discount and a 50 USD gift code. The rewards are chosen at random. For full details on our Refer-a-Friend program, please consult http://www.farfetch.com/refer-a-friend. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Sorry I would not know. I am a man and shop almost exclusively Alexander McQueen. I have never had any issues with authenticity, or damaged/used goods. An interesting story though. On Black Friday weekend I purchased a Fendi briefcase at 50% off and then another 15% off with shipping at $20 CAN. They have since put the bag up to full price with the boutique that carries it, Fendi usually does not discount their permanent collection, so I got a bargain!

By Adam S.

Maybe there is a 24 hour time frame to cancel your order after you made it but if that 24 hours frame has passed I'd try calling them. Their customer service can be helpful

By michaela c.

I am wondering how did you cancel your order. I called the customer service twice in order to cancel my order and then I received an email said that they have began the cancellation process. Now it has been almost 4 hours, the order status still shows "processing".....Should I call them again?

By Cassie C.

Hello Nikolay, Thank you for your question. We have located your inquiry and see that one of our Customer Care Agents has assisted you. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the technical department for consideration. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to call us on +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. Thank you for being a Farfetch customer. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hi Drahomira, I never bothered trying to call them, since they can say anything and then not follow through, that's why I alwaye like having things in writing. Since I never got anywhere with them in writing, I figured calling them would be no different. The fact that you're having a very hard time finding a valid number for them should be a red flag of the type of company you're dealing with. Companies with excellent customer service like Amazon, give you a million different ways to contact them.

By Lila T.

call customer service. If more than a few hours have gone by, you can't.

By Denise S.

Hello Jessie, All of Farfetch's partners are authorized sellers of the luxury merchandise on our website. Every partner receives merchandise directly from the manufacturers, so all items on our website are completely authentic. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please remember that Farfetch offers free returns on all orders. If you have specific concerns about our business, please send an email to customeroutreach@farfetch.com - we're happy to answer any of your questions. You may also speak to our customer service team by calling +1 (213) 375-0858 or +44 (0) 20 3750 1250. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello Yasha, Thank you so much for your question. We'll need more information about your order to assist you so we kindly ask that you contact our customer service team by sending an email to customerservice@farfetch.com. You may also speak to our customer service team by calling +1 (213) 375-0858 or +44 (0) 20 3750 1250. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Farfetch staff and other customers.

Farfetch?