Review of Farfetch

customerservice@farfetch.com
2018 Customer choice award

svetlanaz3
3/21/19

Farfetch is ok for choice, prices...
I made lots of order through Farfetch. But once Farfetch (their partner) forgot to include invoice for customs. My order was in customs for more than 2 weeks, I sent e-mails to Farfetch, they answered me only once - to wait, nothing else. After they just left me. No box no money.
I contacted with customs by myself, sent them invoice and the problem was solved.
So, customer service in Farfetch even didn't try to help me. Even if this was their mistake.
So, if you have no problems with order it will be ok. If you need Farfetch to help you - I'm not sure they will do it. Probably not

lucasb81
3/14/19

Speedy delivery and Site is easy to use. Very happy with what I bought. Products are high quality... Keep doing the good work.

douglasl140
3/14/19

I can't believe it. I got the best price ever, ordered it on Sunday and it shipped from Italy arriving USA Thursday.
I just love the Tote and color.
Suggest the merchandise (tote, purse, etc) be sealed in plastic inside the box in case it gets wet when DHL drops the box at front door in the rain.

gw67
3/12/19

Speedy delivery and application is easy to use. Very happy with what I bought. Products are very updated too.

desd4
3/12/19

Lovely items, very happy with my purchase excellent and super fast service. Thanks a lot!!! Will definitely be using again!!!!

soledadc5
3/11/19

I bought a Marchesa Notte dress. I am trying to return it. I just receive it but it does not look like the picture. The dress decorations are falling off. The site shows an error and does not let me return the dress.
THEY ARE SCAMMERS THE REVIEWS THEY POST IN THEIR SITE HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THEM.

susanc691
3/10/19

In december iets gekocht van122.00 er is dubbel afgeschreven, na veel mailverkeer en duidelijk aantoonbaar bewijsmateriaal nog geen terugbetaling van mijn geld. Absurd belachelijk en onacceptabel!

ayoubb24
3/7/19

I've been trying to return items, however, on the return address page it states that the address is invalid even though the address is exactly the same as the shipping address. I've tried calling customer services many times but there is no answer.

kendalll19
3/6/19

If I could give NO STARS I would! I ordered two dresses, neither fit. Sent them back in less than 3 days in pristine condition. They received the return 16 days ago and are giving me some run around about the condition of the returned items. What BS! They are in the same condition i got them in. They are dealing with the vendor (Marchesa Notte) who both shipped and received the return. I do not care about how their business works, I want my money refunded $1390! I just disputed through Amex because I am tired of calling every two days and being told it's going through, it is not! Buy from a retailer you know, these people excel at giving the runaround! Bad experience!

zsuzsap
3/6/19

Fast ,,excellent costumer service,,the shoes what I ordered were delivered fast and I got it in a very neat package,,, someone are fully packed it,,so the presentation is amazing. Thank you.

johbnm
3/6/19

I bought a pair of Diesel Exposure I and after 1 week they split at the sides, I think I wore them for 3 days & I still didn't get my refund. STAY AWAY FROM FAR FETCH

mahirat
3/2/19

I ordered Moschino bag, came 2 days earlier, than promised.
Will recommend to everyone
Thanks again, I love my bag

Masa

laurent90
3/1/19

I purchased an outrageously expensive coat on sale which was still very expensive with the sale price which came from a boutique in Italy. It arrived promptly as per my previous orders with farfetch.
Then I opened the box and the coat was just thrown in the box with torn plastic covering it, I tried it on and noticed that the tags were not hanging from the collar of the garment but were placed already 'cut off' into the pockets, then I noticed what appeared to be hardened stains on the collar, shoulder and back of the garment I became really concerned. The garment was too big for me anyway so in any event I had to return it. I immediately without delay commenced the return procedure that's when the nightmare began. I had used farfetch previously and would have definitely recommended them but trust me when anything goes wrong - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN they will not assist at all. The garment was immediately returned and the boutique and farfetch accused me of wearing, soiling and damaging the garment. I hadn't had the garment in my possession long enough to wear the damn thing as I returned it ASAP and it was too big for me anyway. The boutique and farfetch wanted to keep the garment and keep my money!!! YES, I REPEAT THEY WANTED TO KEEP THE GARMENT AND KEEP MY MONEY!!
Thank God for PayPal as I commenced a dispute and then Farfetch and the boutique would not confirm that they had the garment in their possession or that the garment had been returned. Which delayed the money being returned to me, they did not respond to any of PayPal's correspondence.
Ii was an absolute nightmare, I had to contact the courier company and they confirmed that the parcel had indeed been returned.
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE I WOULD STAY WELL AWAY FROM FARFETCH!! Try the large department stores as they deliver internationally.

tinat144
2/28/19

Super fast shipping. Great quality, beautiful boots. Exactly as described. Love love love them!!!! Gorgeous!

patriciam614
2/26/19

I have shopped on Farfetch for years. They are a safe site to purchase items internationally, since they handle all the customs forms and courier scheduling. Sometimes designer goods will even be a bit less expensive obtained overseas because of a good exchange rate and no sales tax or VAT. They also require that their vendors to meet a standard of quality, so your items will almost always arrive nicely wrapped and presented. I recently received something that was not up to that standard, and Farfetch arranged for a return even though it was past the return window by the time they got my communication on the problem. I recommend Farfetch without hesitation.

chil19
2/25/19

Received the wrong item so returned it for a refund after they could not offer to send me the correct item. After multiple calls, they are now claiming the item i sent back was not what they sent and they cannot give me a refund. Hoping paypal can help me get my money back from these scammers

andyr119
2/25/19

The item literslly shipped within 4 days across the world! Super fast shipping and the iten was as expected! I usually never rate my buying experiences but i was really impressed.

fatmaa12
2/24/19

The best shopping website always on time and great packaging
I always find the products I need
Best price as well

branislava
2/21/19

Excellent service, great and caring customer support! My order was on customs hold up for a week and I had to pay another 100 euros to get it. But it was my fault because I wasn't informed enough about import duties in my country. Customer support contacted me couple of times to see if everything was fine and to ask if they could help releasing my package from customs faster. Package came in a big Farfetch box, nicely packed. Overall great experience, would recommend Farfetch to anyone! :)

shereenn
2/20/19

I ordered from Farfetch couple of times but my last order (1500usd) which paid for fully, was other not sent by Farfetch or lost by DHL. Farfetch was absolutely bias and wasn't welling to hear me out and solve the problem, their problem solving skill is -10 and their dispute department didn't even bother to contact DHL to investigate the lost package. The cases were closed with Farfetch and DHL, and neither of them refunded me. It was a big loss for me. They lost me as a customer.

vitos26
2/20/19

I order a Givency T-Shirt and then received a message that it was sold out however they were sourcing it from another partner. The message stated if the item cost less they would refund the difference. If it cost more they would not charge me anymore.

I never write reviews but I was so impressed I had to write one for them. Oh yea best part is I still received the T-Shirt in 2 days!!

mihaelas6
2/19/19

I ordered a clutch. The item is perfect and arrived fast. I'm also happy that it was on sale, since i wanted first to place the order on another site where it was more expensive. I recomand farfetch.

joseg233
2/18/19

I absolutely love everything on this site. The app is so easy to use. Shipping is fast and I love it

amary3
2/16/19

Dec 21st i received call from farfetch support, They wanted to validate something on my purchase I made that month and they were series of personal questions about my purchase history and they were looking for previous address , credit card # etc. It felt like more of an interrogation. I have been shopping online for years never in my life i received a nasty call like that . I already paid for the purchase i made from farfetch earlier that week and i was not sure why i received that call from farfetch support. They told me that they wouldn't ship the item until i clarify all these questions which included my personal information and historical purchase details. It was a clear profiling based on my name or nationality. This is unacceptable. Since then i reported this incident and there is no action has been taken!

pearlc38
2/16/19

Shipping was fast, but extremely poor packaging. No tissue paper or bubble to hold the bag in place in the box. Moreover, the bag's height is actually taller than the box's height. I don't see why a large box is not used. The leather is wrinkled, and may have been caused by the box squishing the bag.

Response from Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Dear Pearl,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent order. While we're happy to hear that your order was processed and delivered in a timely manner, we're disappointed to hear that you weren't satisfied with the packaging of your parcel. Our goal is to provide a consistent experience between all of our partners and your comments will be used to improve our services. Should you have any questions or unaddressed concerns, please contact our customer service team by sending an email to customerservice@farfetch.com.

Warm Regards,

Farfetch

Hello Gabriella, Thank you for reaching out with this important question. We are so sorry if you are finding that our pricing structure is not clear. Farfetch is a marketplace web site with a global network of over 400 independent boutiques. Products are sometimes available in multiple locations. When an item is sourced from multiple boutiques, the Farfetch catalog will always present the lowest price for a specified size. While we urge them to price competitively, the ultimate choice lies with our partner boutiques. Therefore, you may see variations as you click into size information for each product. Furthermore, prices will vary for different regions of the world. Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate country for your delivery address. You will see a small flag in the upper right corner. Clicking on this will allow you to select your country. We do hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact us directly on +213-550-3798 or +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. We are reachable 7 days a week. If there is anything that we can assist you with, or if you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to get in touch. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello She, thank you for writing. Our Refer-a-Friend program reward alternates between 10% discount and a 50 USD gift code. The rewards are chosen at random. For full details on our Refer-a-Friend program, please consult http://www.farfetch.com/refer-a-friend. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Sorry I would not know. I am a man and shop almost exclusively Alexander McQueen. I have never had any issues with authenticity, or damaged/used goods. An interesting story though. On Black Friday weekend I purchased a Fendi briefcase at 50% off and then another 15% off with shipping at $20 CAN. They have since put the bag up to full price with the boutique that carries it, Fendi usually does not discount their permanent collection, so I got a bargain!

By Adam S.

Maybe there is a 24 hour time frame to cancel your order after you made it but if that 24 hours frame has passed I'd try calling them. Their customer service can be helpful

By michaela c.

I am wondering how did you cancel your order. I called the customer service twice in order to cancel my order and then I received an email said that they have began the cancellation process. Now it has been almost 4 hours, the order status still shows "processing".....Should I call them again?

By Cassie C.

Hello Nikolay, Thank you for your question. We have located your inquiry and see that one of our Customer Care Agents has assisted you. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the technical department for consideration. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to call us on +44 (0) 20 3510 0670. Thank you for being a Farfetch customer. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hi Drahomira, I never bothered trying to call them, since they can say anything and then not follow through, that's why I alwaye like having things in writing. Since I never got anywhere with them in writing, I figured calling them would be no different. The fact that you're having a very hard time finding a valid number for them should be a red flag of the type of company you're dealing with. Companies with excellent customer service like Amazon, give you a million different ways to contact them.

By Lila T.

call customer service. If more than a few hours have gone by, you can't.

By Denise S.

Hello Thomas, All of our partners will include all brand accessories that they have such as a brand box or dust bag. However, you may not receive certain packaging that only the brand's stores provide such as a shopping bag or branded tissue paper. If you have more questions about shopping with Farfetch, please send an email to customerservice@farfetch.com. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative

Hello Jessie, All of Farfetch's partners are authorized sellers of the luxury merchandise on our website. Every partner receives merchandise directly from the manufacturers, so all items on our website are completely authentic. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please remember that Farfetch offers free returns on all orders. If you have specific concerns about our business, please send an email to customeroutreach@farfetch.com - we're happy to answer any of your questions. You may also speak to our customer service team by calling +1 (213) 375-0858 or +44 (0) 20 3750 1250. Warm Regards, Farfetch

By Farfetch c., Farfetch Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Farfetch staff and other customers.

Farfetch?