FamilyTime

FamilyTime has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 161 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FamilyTime also ranks 20th among Parenting sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 35.9%

• I have tried other apps for controlling my kid's screen time and FamilyTime is by far the best.
  • This app is fit for online supervision, location monitoring, and screen time and app handling.

• Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost.
  • Customer support is worst ever with info to pair the devices.
How would you rate FamilyTime?

“Incredible App”

Lusia H.
7/23/20

FamilyTime gave me my peace of mind. I work in double shifts and it keeps me updated about where my kids are what they are doing in point in time and when they reach back home. Two things I like most about this app is its SOS alerts and auto check ins and checkouts which I receive whenever they enter and exit places. I think with the payment of couple of bucks I'm getting a lot for locating my family. Well now I can understand why its GPS tracking specs are at hype on social media. I'd say you should definitely try it.

“Don't subscribe to this app,”

Sheelagh B.
5/23/20

Please don't subscribe to this family time website. It is a scam. Am awaiting a refund since August 2019, they keep promising "you will be refunded within the next 2-5 working days". Don't avail of the free trial because that's how they suck you in. When I looked for their company location address to write to them to get my refund, they eventually told me they were based in Tokyo but then I found out it was China. They are fraudulent.

app (138) customer support (12) customer service (14) screen time (21) refund (52) work (65) trial period (5) support team (6) credit card (6) 24 hours (3) phone number (5) location monitoring (3)
lusiah
abbya50
July 23rd, 2020
I was having trouble syncing my chromebook, phone, and child's phone (androids) After talking with RICK (very courteous & helpful) I sent some screenshots & he helped me resolve everything. In the end, going directly through their site is best for managing settings on the parent side and also downloading from there on the child's phone. Past: Perfect, again! I had a silly question and Marc helped me immediately with professionalism and kindness. Strongly recommend.
davidn883
August 7th, 2020
Awesome app, everything you need to keep an eye on your childs daily activities on their electronic devices. Great Tech Support they are there to assist and resolve any problems you may have with the app. 24/7. Highly recommend this app.
angelam902
July 23rd, 2020
Just got this and it is blocking everything that I need it to. The functionality is awesome. Needed to upgrade to premium so I could view texts, the chat support responded quickly and was very helpful.
anitraw1
August 3rd, 2020
Truly enjoyed the app. It works great with Android devices. It had a few glitches but nothing that could not be fixed. The support team is awesome. They help you everyway they can to resolve issues. Thank you Family Time
marioj59
July 17th, 2020
I am parenting my kids like a pro :( Nice app with great features! I'd suggest every working mother try this app out!
shelleyl75
August 7th, 2020
The app seems good so far, the online chat is great though, very quick to respond, friendly and helpful
hollyc357
August 3rd, 2020
New to app but have found it good so far! Customer service are fab to deal with and chat on home screen is so handy! So far love the bed time feature... no more chasing teens for phones at night worrying they'll be on too late.
colinp80
July 21st, 2020
Promising app! Familytime does what it claims. I am using the app and it just makes your life a little easier knowing you can protect your children from all the threats online and offline.
zeeshanb2
July 30th, 2020
Incredible app however a want a few more features such as ability to monitor my kid's facebook or intagram activities. Just a more request from one of you loyal user
davem733
July 17th, 2020
I love internet filters. Now I am sure that my kids are not consuming inappropriate content. Thumbs up FamilyTime.
roberth2325
July 15th, 2020
This is a complete parental solution. Let me confess, I was using Qustodio but after a recommendation from friend I tried FamilyTime and I am happy about it. Good app must try.
sarahm1461
July 23rd, 2020
(I am only reviewing sign up and chat support. As I haven't had time to use the app properly yet) but very easy and straight forward process. Chat advisor was helpful and quick to respond. Looking forward to using app!
jessicaf226
July 30th, 2019
I can see exactly where my kids are, block any apps I don't want them to use (a feature I am in and out of multiple times a day) monitor calls and texts, and tons of other stuff! Plus they have fantastic customer service! After trying multiple parental control apps I liked this one the most. It is on all my kid's phones. I would highly recommend it!
hfc
April 28th, 2019
This App is brilliant. It runs smoothly and provides all the basic security features I need. The premium version gives more in less money as compared to other parental control apps out there. Lessens your worries whenever your kids are out and about. This app has survived one phone upgrade to software releases and countless attempts by my children to bypass the app.
benjaminl99
October 12th, 2019
So far so good! This app made my life easier! It automatically access to apps once the set time limit is reached one suggestion I really hope you consider adding to you future updates
toric15
April 28th, 2019
I am super dad and it's really difficult for me to keep check on my kids. Familytime advanced features solve all my problems single handedly. I can set my kids app usage, dinner time, homework time, etc. Their amazing location tracking feature always give me the exact location of my kids. I am very happy with familytime app.
kellyg228
April 10th, 2019
I was sick off complaints I received from my son's school. Despite that he demanded me more time for tab for studies related research, his teachers told me that he didnot show interest in his studies and was being dumb day by day. And one day I knew that he bunked from his school. It was really alarming and downloaded FamilyTime to track my his activities. I blocked bad sites and also set a specific time for his screen usage. When he didnot find irrelevant sites he ultimately started working on his assignments more further it let me remain updated about his location all the time.
alans344
April 28th, 2019
Awesome way to set parameters for children's use of screen time, track their whereabouts and once it's set, you only have to adjust when needed. Very easy to monitor.
michaels2434
July 30th, 2019
This app is very helpful. The features are excellent in allowing family to stay in touch and be safe. This app provides a level of security that gives the user peace of mind.
samia44
April 28th, 2019
Best Parental Controls app to monitor kids on both Android and iOS devices. You can locate your child, monitor their text messages and calls, filter web search and can limit their screen time usage.
stevec204
April 20th, 2017
This amazing app is definitely gonna get five stars from me. I am a mother of two teens. Some time ago I struggled with my son sneaking out at night and it was very fearful for me. I tried many things but eventually, Geofence worked. Now I am aware of his whereabouts all the time. Not just that but also their online activity. Its a winner for me.
michaelk244
August 7th, 2017
I have tried many apps before saying that FamilyTime is the best. It has almost everything that is necessary like online monitoring, SMS and contacts monitoring, app blocker, screen time limits, family locating and more. It has a fairly simple and easy to use interface. The customer service team is very helpful and provides full guidance. No runtime glitches faced so far!
williamsb25
April 28th, 2019
I am specially using FamilyTime app to block unwanted apps on my kid's mobile. I can keep track all wanted activities of my kid's mobile and can use web filters to keep my child away from inappropriate websites. Good Advanced Parental Control app.
paula392
May 7th, 2019
I was really stressed about my 15-year-old getting involved in sexting. There is too much pressure in schools these day that kids don't realize how bad it can be. With FamilyTime monitoring and blocking I am much less stressed now.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.