Review of FamilyTime

support@familytime.io

59 reviews with 5 stars

paula392
5/7/19

I was really stressed about my 15-year-old getting involved in sexting. There is too much pressure in schools these day that kids don't realize how bad it can be. With FamilyTime monitoring and blocking I am much less stressed now.

johnnyb144
Johnny B.
5/5/19

Sms tracking and internet filters feature is really good to me. I love this app because it is providing me all the features I have needed.

alans344
4/28/19

Awesome way to set parameters for children's use of screen time, track their whereabouts and once it's set, you only have to adjust when needed. Very easy to monitor.

hfc
4/28/19

This App is brilliant. It runs smoothly and provides all the basic security features I need. The premium version gives more in less money as compared to other parental control apps out there. Lessens your worries whenever your kids are out and about. This app has survived one phone upgrade to software releases and countless attempts by my children to bypass the app.

samia44
4/28/19

Best Parental Controls app to monitor kids on both Android and iOS devices. You can locate your child, monitor their text messages and calls, filter web search and can limit their screen time usage.

williamsb25
4/28/19

I am specially using FamilyTime app to block unwanted apps on my kid's mobile. I can keep track all wanted activities of my kid's mobile and can use web filters to keep my child away from inappropriate websites. Good Advanced Parental Control app.

toric15
4/28/19

I am super dad and it's really difficult for me to keep check on my kids. Familytime advanced features solve all my problems single handedly. I can set my kids app usage, dinner time, homework time, etc. Their amazing location tracking feature always give me the exact location of my kids. I am very happy with familytime app.

amandalac
4/27/19

Actually, I'm using this application and the reason for giving 5 stars is that I've got its customer support very good.

haniyas
4/12/19

When I heard my friend, I did not consider it much earlier, but after seeing that I installed it and surprised after using it, you could control it all easily. You can also use this application to control children

kellyg228
4/10/19

I was sick off complaints I received from my son's school. Despite that he demanded me more time for tab for studies related research, his teachers told me that he didnot show interest in his studies and was being dumb day by day. And one day I knew that he bunked from his school. It was really alarming and downloaded FamilyTime to track my his activities. I blocked bad sites and also set a specific time for his screen usage. When he didnot find irrelevant sites he ultimately started working on his assignments more further it let me remain updated about his location all the time.

alanc116
12/28/17

Thoroughly enjoying using this amazing app. Have already recommended 3 colleagues and they love it too. I guess there should be some referral system. App blocker is a darling feature. Great app!

markc342
12/27/17

I am using family time app for more than 1 month and can surely say that they have outsmarted all other apps. The interface is simply awesome and there are so many features! I was using a stupid app in the past but this app has some serious vision behind all this. The idea of funtime and timebank is simply classic. I think not many people know about these features but they really add more value to the whole image. Totally recommended to parents with teens. You will be surprised what teens do these days using their phones. So please keep an eye!

gh573
12/21/17

As soon as started using the app, I knew I made the right decision. I love how the app makes it all so simple. I am no expert at technology but its very easy to use and screen time locks are the real highlights! I am soooooo happy and comfortable. Counting on a big holiday discount to subscribe to Premium, he he!

adamo97
12/19/17

Just wanted to put a nice word for you guys. FamilyTime really does wonders. Very efficient and flexible. Im a huge fan of the new features especially the FamilyPause and Daily App Limits. We need internet filtering features. Please add soon. Great job, keep it up!

tomc190
10/18/17

The fantastic family time I enjoy with FamilyTime. Ive no worries whatsoever about the whereabouts and cell phone usage of my two kids. This app enables me to monitor their time-consuming on the cell phone.

jadeh26
10/16/17

I was really worried about my teenage daughters online activities like any other responsible parent. Thanks to FamilyTime, it gave me a real solution to monitor and track down her activities. The app comes on a cheap price and all features are working alright.

raymondd36
10/13/17

I will give this app 5 stars for simply the best app I have used in a long time. It is not just fun but comes with responsibility. I can control my kids internet ventures now. It is simply too good to be true.

davidm723
8/24/17

I was very stressed about my kid's safety. Thanks to this app that now I can keep track of their various activities. I feel much more connected, in the loop and less stressed now. I say everyone must try it to get some peace of mind because the dangers are endless and you need to be vigilant.

henryo27
8/23/17

Coming from a happy and satisfied FamilyTime app user, it is simply great for monitoring and control. It is easy, up to date and effective. There are multiple features. Anyone looking for a parental control app must try it out.

michaelk244
8/7/17

I have tried many apps before saying that FamilyTime is the best. It has almost everything that is necessary like online monitoring, SMS and contacts monitoring, app blocker, screen time limits, family locating and more. It has a fairly simple and easy to use interface. The customer service team is very helpful and provides full guidance. No runtime glitches faced so far!

wagnerl1
7/28/17

So happy about the TimeBank update. My kid is happy that now she can save her time and use later. The good part is that I can still oversee how and when she uses the saves up minutes! Keep it up, guys. FamilyTime is simply the best for screen time and online monitoring.

kateb86
7/26/17

I started off with a trial and it turned out to be the best thing for me. This app is amazing to control screen time and monitor various activities. I use it for my teenage daughter and am very happy to see that her digital activities are quite balanced now and I can check them as well. I highly recommend FamilyTime to all parents.

ianh91
7/24/17

Using it for some time now and it is going great. This app is fit for online supervision, location monitoring, and screen time and app handling. They recently introduced new features by which kids can manage their own screen time and save it as well. I gave full stars.

jasonb284
7/19/17

FamilyTime is a complete package whether it be online monitoring, family monitoring, app management or screen time control. Everything is available in a single app which is fairly easy to use as well. I like that I can do most of the things with it and I dont regret switching to the premium version at all.

patg53
7/17/17

This app has different tools for screen time handling which I appreciate the most. There are daily limits and app use limits. Now the kids can also save time and use it later which has made my kids very efficient. I use it mostly for that but this app is also good for online and location monitoring. I am highly satisfied to buy this app.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.

No, they can't on android. And you can prevent your child from deleting the child app on iOS.

By HF C.

Most of the features work even device is on airplane mode.

By Williams B.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FamilyTime