Review of FamilyTime

Tel: +1(866)-355-0307
support@familytime.io

peterm231
12/27/16

Limit Screen Time feature works wonderfully well for me. I can also block unwanted apps on my kids within no time. Wonderfull App!!!

adrianp33
12/26/16

Two thumbs up for FamilyTime. A variety of parenting features and awesome support team. The premium subscription is totally worth the money. I was a little iffy in the beginning about spending my money but now I am happy that my kids are secure. Monitoring and applying restrictions is so much easier by using an app.

damianj7
12/23/16

Most of the apps I tried involved spying on kids when it comes to SMS monitoring. I dont like that idea at all. I am glad that FamilyTime has added this feature without any spying. Monitoring is important and kids must know about it. It is the right way to do it. I really appreciate it.

meghans17
12/23/16

My kid went out with his friend yesterday and they lost their way back home. He alerted me through the panic button and I was able to find him on the location map. He got grounded for wandering around but I am thankful that I had this app installed that helped me find him. I think these kind of apps are a must have these days.

dorakk
12/23/16

Out of all the parental controls have tried this application is outstanding. I can see all my kids from one dashboard. App blocker and screen time access control are great features to handle their digital exposure. I can monitor their online activity as well which is very important in this time. Best app for locating your kids when they are out. I can check their location history anytime and get notifications when they reach school. I am giving it five stars for its quality, contemporary facilities, and efficiency.

samuell40
12/18/16

All the positive reviews are paid. It's a nightmare to get through installation and iOS features won't work. Customer service is pathetic, developers need to work on its functionality with cross platform devices. The trial isn't free as they auto charge without your consent after three days. Don't buy it! You will end up wasting your time and money.

namreenk
12/18/16

This app does not work on my daughter's phone and it just freezes the whole phone. You can't download child app from play store and it's a big question mark on security and personal information. When you contact customer service they force you to buy subscription before actual features could work so the free trial isn't free anyway. I assume they sell data and make money with it. It has the most expensive subscription plan among all parental controls out there. Think twice and research enough before you put this on your family phones. I wouldn't recommend it to any parent.

marcusn13
12/16/16

This app hijacked my son's phone and won't let me do anything. I had to go to a technician to uninstall it. It was easily bypassed by my son within two hours of installation. The app won't work as advertised and loads of information on their website isn't true. A very bad business model and not a friendly customer support. They dictate rather help. I would never recommend anyone to use such app which can destroy trust in your family. All the five star reviews on play store and other websites are completely fake and paid. Very disappointed to waste my money on two device plan.

jenniferw192
12/15/16

It is very deceptive that there is no mention of having to purchase a subscription for the app to work until well into the installation process. Edited to add I am now getting daily spam offering me discounts because I didn't complete the installation process . it needs to be mentioned in the app store description that a subscription is required for full functionality--not just on the website.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it, just use built in parental controls for iOS and Android. Avoid using third party apps which takes your personal data with no security.

rodneya23
12/14/16

It does not work, it does not work at all on iOS. Familytime claim features which just won't work on iOS. Upon asking, I was told these are not allowed by iOS. If such is the case then why advertise it? Truly disappointment. And oh yes, they won't give my money back and using delaying tactics. If you need money back, it's better to call your bank and notify them about their unauthorised charge. Such a waste of time with this company.

dujuanp
12/14/16

It's a scam. They charged my credit card after the trial without my permission. Customer support is worst ever with info to pair the devices. Beware of marketing tactics and avoid it. This company is scamming people all over the world and making people fool. Avoid it.

amandaw101
12/14/16

They have been wanting me to keep reinstalling the app but the features just won't work. I was tired of contacting customer service but they would respond after two or three days. Refused to refund the money and charged me without the authorisation. Avoid it and check for built in parental controls in iOS devices. Good luck and shame on the makers of familytime app. They are cheat and fraud based in Tokyo.

gema12
12/9/16

Take money in error, say they'll refund as a priority and still waiting over a month later

kp76
9/23/16

I thought this digital parenting was just a bunch of safety crazy people convincing parents to drown their money. But when my son started facing harassment on Facebook and came to me really upset thats when I realized its all true. I looked up few apps and found good reviews about FamilyTime. I started using it and I think its pretty great. I never had to use any other app.

amandak59
9/15/16

I spent more time trying to get the app to work than seemed necessary. Emailing back and forth trying to get it to work. Uninstall reinstall turn your phone off reboot update blah blah. Still no luck with any of the features working properly. After deciding I'm not going to continue with familytime and asked for a refund it was a huge Hassel there as well and ended up getting 12 out of 46.33 back and they no longer will reply to my emails about why.

willt26
9/4/16

This hasn't been a good experience for me. The app seemed to work fine for about a day & do exactly what I wanted. But then it quit working. Multiple re-installs & endless mucking about did not resolve the issues. I ended up switching to another product.

Company refuses to give any refunds. Support staff doesn't even ask the right kind of questions. Avoid.

alexr128
8/23/16

Family Time is my 17th app that I have installed from Play Store. But I'm liking it better than the previous app. They had pathetic interfaces and very $#*!ty features. This one is different. I like the way it displays each place your child visited on the map and I love screen time locks features. i didn't know you could actually lock their devices for a period of time. What a time to be alive!

coralc2
4/28/16

Perfect tool for working moms. Monitor kids, stay connected and track their location accurately with any hassle. I'd suggest every working mother try this app out!

nith15
4/4/16

Very bad website and customer support. Do NOT get this app

rachelb73
1/13/16

Okay, so after using the premium package of FamilyTime app for more than 4 months now, I can say it's a great app for parents. You only have to make up your mind to pay an annual fee per child but after that, it's all smooth. I have been doing up and down my town a lot recently and I can tell you that I have this peace of mind and I'm better connected with my kids. It's not just simply calling them to know how they have been but I can literally peek into their lives and know exactly where they have been in my absence. It's a mom's dream come true.

billb144
1/6/16

Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost. (they dont tell u this, but infer the "TRIAL 3 days". just signed up last nite and things changed so looked for the cancellation form, etc. Guess what? nothing.
so clicked on the chat - guess what? - window said "not available". Clicked on the support - and a form came up to submit issue or cancellation request, which I did. no phone to call.
today, i get a bunch of emails from Amy Blasi (FamilyTime Support ) suport@familytime.io saying - refer to terms for refund policy and i have to pay for first month anyway. NEVER LOADED APP, NEVER STARTED THE APP!. Now i get threatening emails from her, saying bank will get refund policy! STAY AWAY People!

oliviah14
11/10/15

Been searching for a good parental monitoring app since long and I think I can stick to FamilyTime for a long time. I'm more involved with my kids and how they use their phones now than before. And also, it gives me more control. Like my kids know I pretty mean it when I say no 9Gagging after 11! And now that they knowwthat I am going to ultimately block the app after bedtime, they put little resistance and are accepting it as a house rule. So i'ts definitely working for me

davidg195
11/5/15

FamilyTime is a great app. Easy to install process, uncluttered interface, user-friendly functionality. Along with the features, the part I liked most was the handy accessibility of my Dashboard from both the app and the Web. I can track, monitor and contact my kids from anywhere anytime.

lamr2
10/27/15

I just can't imagine my life without this app as before using it parenting my teens was like a roller coaster ride where all was happening at a speed and I was unable to control things. My kids were sneaking oyt, they were bunkingg their classe their grades were dropping. i am glad i found this app familytime that made monitoring and parenting easy altogether!

nathaliar
9/8/15

My experience with FamilyTime was wonderful. Best part was that it runs great on android smartphones. Alerts were speedy and accurate but what they can work on is the geo-fencing feature. Not very up-to-the-mark. Overall, it's a pretty cool app for parents.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

Family Time can be removed directly from the child's device. This is a poorly designed app with limited control and not fit for purpose.

By Dave T.

No, it,s just about to understand. I am very happy with this application :)

By Haniya s.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

FamilyTime?