Recess Collective

Recess Collective has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Recess Collective also ranks 4th among Kids Games sites.

How would you rate Recess Collective?

“Perfect Family Spot”

Emily L.
10/17/19

Recess is an oasis amid the crazy city. One my family and I cannot live without. The staff is welcoming and warm, and the play space has something for everyone. They also offer an amazing variety of classes for parents, caretakers, and children alike. Proud to support a female-owned small business in SF that really provides a much needed service for local families.

emilyl171
October 17th, 2019
sierraf17
October 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Recess is a wonderful place for your little one(s) to play, learn and grow with others. The facility is clean and inviting with a variety of toys and structures to explore... not to mention a sitting and dining kitchen area where you can purchase snacks or warm up your own. It also offers a variety of educational and supportive classes, and is all around a great place to network and feel connected as a parent. Yay for a safe and fun place to PLAY!
hilaryw5
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
The kids playspace is awesome with so many activities and is clean (very important to me!).

Recess is also a great hub for any resources or information I need related to my kids.
adamh286
Verified purchase
We are frequent flyers at Recess Collective.

It's a GREAT community space. They have a great array of snacks for both kids and parents and the extra curricular classes and meet-ups are wonderful.

My kids love coming here and I enjoy bringing them.
stacyl239
Verified purchase
Our family loves Recess! Having space to play with out the burden of Mom policing the environment is such a reprieve. Recess is play focused and allows the kids and I both space to take a breath and be. The community is beautiful and well networked, there are so many incredible classes and activities. A gift to the neighborhood!
carleya5
October 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
We held our annual Halloween party for our Parents if Multiples group, and it was great! I was a little nervous on how many people would attend, and how we would manage but Lisa was super helpful and very accommodating to our group! I would DEFINITELY hold another party here, it was helpful that there was a smaller contained space for the crawlers and early walkers-- the parents with the infants gathered there and it was a great space! The walkers and older kids had lots of space to move around in the bigger space. The kitchen and eating area was big, more than accommodating for our big group. We had room for pizzas, veggie platters, fruit platters, snacks, pouches, beer, wine, juice and water. So much space!

Two thumbs up to Recess--I'm excited to check out the space for playtime, and would highly recommend this space for groups and parties. Thank you again Lisa!
seann47
October 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
I brought my grandkids here, and they had the best time playing with others, and all the fun, educational & physical lactivities! Recess is also a wonderful community place to meet with other families and kids.
sallyg92
Sally G.
Verified purchase
We went to the Little Ladybug music class with Toby and it was awesome. Lots of other infants and toddlers to play with, a nice mix of music, and the class was free with our membership. What a great activity before time in the playspace with our buddies.
kristinj31
Verified purchase
A place to truly find community at a time in a persons journey as a parent that can feel uncertain and lonely. Such a gift to this city.

Questions? Get answers from the Recess Collective staff and other customers.

lisan245
Lisa N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Recess Collective?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about Recess Collective?