Review of FamilyTime

Tel: +1(866)-355-0307
support@familytime.io

stefanias6
1/28/20
Downloaded and paid for the app on my daughters phone. Didn't realize until 2 hours later that some of the features were only available for Android operating systems. Contacted them within 3 hours of purchase asking for a refund. I was refused with a link to their refund policy, which covers just about any situation whereby one would be entitled to a refund:
The child phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.).
The carrier is changed by a child phone which leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of FamilyTime application.
Update of operating system.
child device was reset to original factory settings.
The customer does not follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team.
The customer does not accept technical assistance.
The customer does not have access to the child phone or does not know the password to unlock it.
The child device runs unsupported operating system. The following Operating Systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada (FamilyTime supports iOS and Android only).
Personal reasons (I've changed my mind, I've made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.)
Customers who have opted-in in any kind of promotion/discount offer are not eligible to avail refund.

So is my review and the regret of dealing with this company.
My purchase confirmation Order ID: FAM*******694-73824
helenp226
1/28/20
This app does not work and does especially does not work properly with iPhones. When trying to request a refund for an app I never used due to nonfunctionality I was denied due to them offering a discount when I purchased the app. This is just a scam app done be fooled . I seek an alternative and found joy in what I found , I found Garet hack app who gave me the best hack services by giving me access to my target iPhone with just the phone numbers only.
I put forward Garethackapp for Spying
Garethackapp @ g mail com

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this app

henryk109
1/22/20
Complete fraud , the solution doesn't work at all , just empty screen !!! I wish I have read the reviews before I bought it . Their business plan its to sell completely useless solution which doesn't work and yet provide no refunds . Don't waste your money on this spend your money wisely buy from Garet hack team instead .Garet hack team gives access to Target Phone with only the target phone number
Try Garet hack team
Garethackapp @ g mail com

Tip for consumers: Complete fraud company

staceyf87
1/20/20
Very similar experience to those described below. If the same thing happens to you, keep your correspondence and request a charge back on your credit card. Don't let them steal your money.

The app has never worked despite being installed exactly according to instructions. They stuffed me about for 11 days telling me that someone would respond within 24-48 hours' before finally admitting it was an iOS issue. When I asked for a refund they refused because I'd used a coupon code offered as standard on their site. This is despite never delivering the service. A total scam.
jillianw19
1/3/20
Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT even download this app let alone PAY for it. It will work so so for a few weeks and then It will LOCK DOWN your phone and your child's phone. You will be forced to factory reset both devices and hope there are no lingering issues. We tried very hard to have this issue resolved but the developer honestly could care less about you once you make a purchase. It was at that time that I insisted my year be canceled and refunded an allocated amount which.... let's be honest.... was never going to happen. What ever I ate the yearly amount but still insisted it be canceled. I have message after message after message and all the screen shots proving this and yet today they charged me for a whole other year!! They do not have anyone available to answer phones so you can talk to an actual person. Literally no one is capable of handling this issue because I keep getting bounced around to this person and that person. Please head this warning and DO NOT allow yourself or your children to get caught up in this mess! It's not worth it. This is a scam!!!!
ct278
1/2/20
Don't use a discount code! They don't tell you before you subscribe, but if you use a discount code they will not issue a refund regardless of your issues. Their refund policy is completely bogus. I tried multiple times to resolve my issues using their chat and never were they able to fix the problems, my issue was always sent to the support department, who I should hear back from in 24-36 hours (I never did!). I am still waiting on a confirmation that my subscription has been cancelled. Their practice of not only offering discount codes but really pushing them (using pop-up chats from their support team on the website) and then not alerting you that they will not issue a refund and that you are not given any trial period, it's just instantly charged, is completely unethical. DO NOT USE!
pattm5
12/2/19
Familytime never worked it's a waste of money you will regret buying this app because it's not working. Familytime buyers should beware of this app because it's wont work instead use a better option use Solutionhackedteam phone spy app and have access to your target phone with just the phone number only
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com
danielg547
11/30/19
Familytime isn't working don't bother to waste your money it's wont work and you won't be refunded instead use Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy App and have access to your target iPhone with just the phone numbers only without you needing the iCloud information
Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy App
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com

Tip for consumers: Familytime won’t work

bennertj
11/17/19
Familytime doesn't work as advertised this can't hack phone as advertised on website I bought this and I realized its a waste of time and money this app is not working I seek alternative and use Mount hack team App for access to my kids phones with just their phone numbers .
Mount gives access to targets phone activity with just the target phone numbers without touching it
I commend Mount
Email Mounthackteam @gmailcom

Tip for consumers: Familytime doesn’t work as advertised

josephk393
11/6/19
They charged me after canceling year subscription and has been 3 months without a refund. They hust keep saying 4 to 5 business days. Bs
ginw1
11/4/19
The Family Time app is a total scam. I signed up for the free trial. Within the hour I tried to download it and the app wouldn't work. I requested a refund. I was told that they "checked their records" and I had signed up for an upgrade (I had only signed up for the "free trial") and that they would not issue a refund. There is no number to call and you'll only get fake canned responses for your inquiry. After that I checked the reviews more thoroughly and many of the reviewers had the same experience as I did. Buyer Beware!
ravey
10/30/19
This guys are thieves, this app doesn't work as advertised and for me didnt work at all, they use shady ways to get people to give 5 stars reviews for a discount but when the app doesn't work they will tell you its non refundable. After posting a negative review they said to go to the chat for "refund on the spot" but the chat 1st send me to billing later told me due to technical problems it may take few weeks & after insisting said 24hr. 24hrs passed no refund, they say they have billing problems again and now its 48 hrs. Looks like they just keep coming with excuses not to refund. Liars!
benjaminl99
10/12/19
So far so good! This app made my life easier! it automatically access to apps once the set time limit is reached one suggestion I really hope you consider adding to you future updates
johng1644
10/1/19
save your money. Monitoring of texts is inadequate at best. Location Monitoring is sketchy. They don't tell you group texts cannot be monitored.Would not give me refund, terrible!
sandran126
9/17/19
The app did not work at all. Despite many interactions Family Time kept saying to use bug fixes. After 2 days they would not refund my money as they said I got a premium package. Literally threw $40 in the garbage. Awful company. Find another way to protect your kids as I believe this is a scam.
antoniov30
9/3/19
This app does NOT work and does especially does not work properly with IPhones. When trying to request a refund for an app i never even used due to nonfunctionality i was denied due to them offering a discount when i purchased the app. This is just a Scam app dont be fooled!

Tip for consumers: Dont use this site!

pedrob65
8/27/19
I purchased the App on 8/25 and have had issues from the beginning. The company does not provide a number to call so any questions would be done through messages. I contacted them for 3 days to check on the progress of my issues. I received a bunch of generic responses to "restart" my device as well as my child's device. Nothing worked! Today, someone finally said that the App does not fully work with IOS systems. I requested a refund and they declined the refund because I "had availed the (CS30) discount offer. we cannot offer you a refund due to Upgrade that means (CS30) discount offer". So, because I purchased it at a discount, I was not eligible to get a refund. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!!!
michaels2434
7/30/19
This app is very helpful. The features are excellent in allowing family to stay in touch and be safe. This app provides a level of security that gives the user peace of mind.
jessicaf226
7/30/19
I can see exactly where my kids are, block any apps I don't want them to use (a feature I am in and out of multiple times a day) monitor calls and texts, and tons of other stuff! Plus they have fantastic customer service!! After trying multiple parental control apps I liked this one the most. It is on all my kid's phones. I would highly recommend it!
gevav
7/24/19
Same disgusting experience for me as for many others. It's months that I'm running after the money they took from me even though I cancelled the app in time and they assured me everything was fine (I already had my doubts because I kept getting emails). First 21-15 days to process my refund, after that a week, now THREE times in a row this: please give us one last chance to resolve your issue, the billing manager himself is taking care of it, you will be refunded within 24 hours". Asking for the managers name they just give out random names that are not coinciding. And today the absolute highlight: "You will be refunded when you cancel your negative review on Google Play Store" THIS IS STEALING AND BLACKMAILING. STAY AWAY FROM THIS, EVEN THE SUPPOSED FREE TRIAL PERIOD
lawrenceg72
7/21/19
By the description, looked like a great app. But in a course of a few days I experienced so many annoying issues. For example, geolocation didn't work as it should. My location always showed me located in a different city. Although my kids were in the same location, they were always shown very far away from each other. I was instructed to uninstall the kids app from the Google Play store and reinstall it from thier site.
I subscribed to them due to a 40% fourth of July discount.
After a few days of struggling with the app, I contacted thier support team and asked if they have a 30 day money guerentee policy. The reply was yes, and that I should send a request to thier billing team.
After not hear back from them for several days, I reached out to them again. They attempted to avoid the issue, by asking what the issue is and that they can help. They said that I can cancel if I wish.
I replied that I wish to cancel and receive a refund.
I just received a response, that because I used the 40% discounts, I am not entitled to a refund!
heathers463
7/6/19
child kept being able to uninstall app without it even notifying me of it happening. Such a waste of money and if your child is smart enough to disable it (which turns out isn't hard) it is utterly useless
lisaf407
6/27/19
This app's a joke. It's the kind of app that I would download for free from the App store and then delete it because it didn't have enough interesting features. But guess what? You have to pay to use FamilyTime. Not that I had been looking for some freeware but this certainly doesn't deserve the hundreds of dollars that you pay them. I switched to Xnspy soon after my subscription ended with Family time. I am still learning what my new spyware has to offer but so far, it's good. Lots of features. Low monthly payments. I like it!
claytons45
6/21/19
• Updated review
They will promise you refunds and tell you it has been escalated, but it is all lies. I cannot emphasize enough how much you want to avoid this company.
“One star only because zero stars not an option”
4/28/19
• Previous review
Got this for my son's XR. Phone immediately became unstable. Contacted the. Company, who then told me it was a know issue. Asked for refund. Because I got it on some special promotion, they would only refund half my money. That was promised to me 2.5 months and 10 emails ago. Guess what, still no refund. Skip the hassle and avoid this app at all costs.
iljad
6/19/19
Opgelet want niet alle beperkingen staan duidelijk vermeld. Staan ook niet open voor teruggave geld.
Enkele problemen:
- Bij limited screen time gaan de apps weg op gekozen tijdstip, maar komen pas terug na paar uur gekozen tijdstip. De apps staan ook niet meer mooi in mapjes, maar los op je scherm. Je kan bedtime limits niet samen met app blocker gebruiken, dus deel van de opties valt weg.
- Geolocatie werkt totaal niet. Blijft dagen hangen op eenzelfde locatie. Je kan ook geen geschiedenis van plaatsen of locaties zien. Werkt volgens hen enkel als beide toestellen meer dan 100m verwijderd zijn van elkaar.
- App moet steeds open blijven of op achtergrond draaien of je krijgt geen informatie. Vreet energie.
- Klantendienst schuift alles op lange baan. Telkens andere medewerker die steeds met zelfde standaardinfo komt zonder de hulpvraag echt te lezen.
- Technische dienst ging twee maal binnen 48 uur contact opnemen... na weken nog niets gehoord.

+ enige dat ik kan zien zijn de contacten van andere toestel... en dat hoeft niet voor mij.

Doet dus helemaal niet wat het belooft... vals veiligheidsgevoel.
Ik twijfel of de ontwikkelaars weten waar ze mee bezig zijn.

Intussen contact opgenomen met live chat zoals ontwikkelaar vroeg. Blijkt soort heen en weer gemail te zijn, je krijgt niet meteen antwoord. Daar kreeg ik reeds 5 verschillende medewerkers aan het woord, aan wie ik telkens opnieuw alles moest uitleggen. Steeds dezelfde standaard antwoorden. Na 2 maanden toch reactie dat ze geld gingen terugstorten. En dan nog een maand dat terugstortprocedure in laatste fase zit, nog 48 uur,...
Nu dus 3 maanden later en nog geen terugstorting gekregen. Enkel valse beloftes. Oplichters dus...

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.

No, they can't on android. And you can prevent your child from deleting the child app on iOS.

By HF C.

Most of the features work even device is on airplane mode.

By Williams B.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FamilyTime