FamilyTime

FamilyTime has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 200 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with FamilyTime most frequently mention chat support, app blocker and parental control. FamilyTime ranks 19th among Parenting sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.8%

• I have tried other apps for controlling my kid's screen time and FamilyTime is by far the best.
  • Ich bin mit der Unterstützung vom Chat Support sehr zufrieden!

• Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost.
  • Customer support is worst ever with info to pair the devices.
How would you rate FamilyTime?

“Incredible App”

Lusia H.
7/23/20

FamilyTime gave me my peace of mind. I work in double shifts and it keeps me updated about where my kids are what they are doing in point in time and when they reach back home. Two things I like most about this app is its SOS alerts and auto check ins and checkouts which I receive whenever they enter and exit places. I think with the payment of couple of bucks I'm getting a lot for locating my family. Well now I can understand why its GPS tracking specs are at hype on social media. I'd say you should definitely try it.

“Don't subscribe to this app,”

Sheelagh B.
5/23/20

Please don't subscribe to this family time website. It is a scam. Am awaiting a refund since August 2019, they keep promising "you will be refunded within the next 2-5 working days". Don't avail of the free trial because that's how they suck you in. When I looked for their company location address to write to them to get my refund, they eventually told me they were based in Tokyo but then I found out it was China. They are fraudulent.

app (141) customer support (12) customer service (15) screen time (21) refund (52) work (65) trial period (5) support team (6) credit card (6) phone number (5) trial isn (3) 3 days (4)
lusiah

sheelaghb1
May 23rd, 2020

Please don't subscribe to this family time website.

carrieb278
October 28th, 2020

Very useful tool to eliminate conflict around usage. Chat support is amazing. Instead of asking for the phone, I just tell them I am turning it off.

abbya50
July 23rd, 2020

I was having trouble syncing my chromebook, phone, and child's phone (androids) After talking with RICK (very courteous & helpful) I sent some screenshots & he helped me resolve everything. In the end, going directly through their site is best for managing settings on the parent side and also downloading from there on the child's phone. Past: Perfect, again! I had a silly question and Marc helped me immediately with professionalism and kindness. Strongly recommend.

durkinm
August 25th, 2020

Excellent app. So happy I can always find my kids and see what they are getting up to on their devices. Excellent customer service too through live chat.

cassandrag94
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I recently purchased this app to help monitor and control technology use on my kids phones. It is amazing. So many ways to help control time, usage and safety! I have had a few questions and customer service has been super fast and helpful! Highly recommend this app!

davidn883
August 7th, 2020

Awesome app, everything you need to keep an eye on your childs daily activities on their electronic devices. Great Tech Support they are there to assist and resolve any problems you may have with the app. 24/7. Highly recommend this app.

ritak134
January 2nd, 2021

I have just started using this product to control my son's online time, and by mistake I selected 2 products which were charged on my credit card. I contacted the support team and there was immedate help and solution for my issue. As for the product so far so good, lot of great options in it to be still discovered. Great work! Thank you!

michelet186
December 22nd, 2020

I used chatline to speak to Marc. He answered my concerns quickly and clearly. He offered me a discount too which was a pleasant Christmas surprise. Would recommend the chat if you have needs or concerns with the product.

angelam902
July 23rd, 2020

Just got this and it is blocking everything that I need it to. The functionality is awesome. Needed to upgrade to premium so I could view texts, the chat support responded quickly and was very helpful.

cosmok2
Verified purchase

I have been using this service for almost a year now. On the couple of occasions, I have needed to reach out to the company for support they have been outstanding. The chat support is quick and easy.

anitraw1
August 3rd, 2020

Truly enjoyed the app. It works great with Android devices. It had a few glitches but nothing that could not be fixed. The support team is awesome. They help you everyway they can to resolve issues. Thank you Family Time

marioj59
July 17th, 2020

I am parenting my kids like a pro :( Nice app with great features! I'd suggest every working mother try this app out!

kimberlyl802
December 29th, 2020

Excellent communication with the customer service agent. He was very knowledgeable and also sent me a discount code that was valid for 30 days so I can try the app!

Products used:
Family Time App

dversantp
December 25th, 2020

Very good app and perfect Chat Support, Special thanks to Marc Jaeger for his help. Therefore, I recommend that all visitors to get this app and rest easy about yor child.

giorgioc18
December 15th, 2020

Have had it for 3 years, today i've renewed it and thanks to Marks support I've managed the renewal process in a very smooth way!

shelleyl75
August 7th, 2020

The app seems good so far, the online chat is great though, very quick to respond, friendly and helpful

yazeeda12
September 15th, 2020

Very dependable features and reliable app. Support service is super quick.
Will always be a client with them.

hollyc357
August 3rd, 2020

New to app but have found it good so far! Customer service are fab to deal with and chat on home screen is so handy! So far love the bed time feature... no more chasing teens for phones at night worrying they'll be on too late.

ivak9
December 27th, 2020

Had a few questions about Android, support was friendly, helpful and very responsive. Android has a ton of restrictions with this app, please keep that In mind

steveg1168
December 25th, 2020

Rick Foster was Helpful, Patient and Responsive during my Chat request for closing my account. His quick responses kept the chat flowing and we were able to resolve my issue. An exemplary Support experience.

colinp80
July 21st, 2020

Promising app! Familytime does what it claims. I am using the app and it just makes your life a little easier knowing you can protect your children from all the threats online and offline.

davidn1080
January 2nd, 2021

Awesome app. Its a must with today's advance technology. It allows the parent supervise and have the upper hand in what is going on with your child's electronic devices. With an android device it let's you see everything in real time. Its a must have. Highly recommend it.

Products used:
Premium service

sarahs2052
January 4th, 2021

Very helpful chat support. Really appreciate the ability to handle things over online chat.
Thanks!

tjg29
January 3rd, 2021

I have just started using product of FamilyTime. Their Parental control app for Android phone has been a life savior. It was easy to subscribe with 3 days trial period, easy to install and configure. Support has been great aswell. I was about to reach out to Support rep with in 1 min. Support was awesome.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.