Review of FamilyTime

Tel: +1(866)-355-0307
support@familytime.io

charlesl296
5/17/19

I was disappointed with the outcome of using this app. My teenage daughter spends way too much time busy texting on her mobile device constantly and consistently these days as i also noticed the sudden change in behaviour. I wanted to find out exactly what she has been up to lately and the only way to find out was to be able to spy and monitor
all what she does and all activities happening in her mobile device. As a parent, i deserve to know what was really going wrong. I thought using this app would be able to get all that done for me but unfortunately it appeared not. I spoke with a close friend who i could confide with about the issue and she advised me to hire the services of a professional spy/hack expert; she was so particular about this specific hack expert [HACK.WIZZ1 AT GMAIL. COM] which had previously been of great help to her before. I decided to get in touch with [HACK.WIZZ1 AT GMAIL. COM] and he was able to proceed on the service. He got back to me about 26 hours later and said the job was done, i was amazed how he got it done quite fast. Afterwards he granted me unlimited and full real-time access to see and monitor absolutely everything going on in my daughters phone as all was made visible to me securely. I was able to monitor and trace her exact GPS location, all her social media activities, who she speaks to on the call, all her texts and chats; absolutely everything i had access to. I was relieved knowing fully well that whatever she might be up to i would get to know and find out and it would not be done without me getting to know about it. [HACK.WIZZ1 AT GMAIL. COM] is the best.

scottb732
5/12/19

My kids complained of the app and not because it limited facetime when it was supposed to but because it would often not turn back on when their free time was scheduled. We stopped using it after a couple months, but had a whole year subscription.
10 days before it was to renew, I sent instruction to cancel, got confirmation, but was charged another year anyway. I requested refund and was told I would receive it in 15-20 days. I again requested refund, and they said it would be 4-5 days. Lies. Another 20 days later they stated they refund was processing, but it wasn't. If you get this app, they will never release you from subscription!
I finally involved Discover Card and they immediately processed my dispute and refund. I recommend Discover! Stay away from Family Time!

paula392
5/7/19

I was really stressed about my 15-year-old getting involved in sexting. There is too much pressure in schools these day that kids don't realize how bad it can be. With FamilyTime monitoring and blocking I am much less stressed now.

johnnyb144
Johnny B.
5/5/19

Sms tracking and internet filters feature is really good to me. I love this app because it is providing me all the features I have needed.

alans344
4/28/19

Awesome way to set parameters for children's use of screen time, track their whereabouts and once it's set, you only have to adjust when needed. Very easy to monitor.

hfc
4/28/19

This App is brilliant. It runs smoothly and provides all the basic security features I need. The premium version gives more in less money as compared to other parental control apps out there. Lessens your worries whenever your kids are out and about. This app has survived one phone upgrade to software releases and countless attempts by my children to bypass the app.

samia44
4/28/19

Best Parental Controls app to monitor kids on both Android and iOS devices. You can locate your child, monitor their text messages and calls, filter web search and can limit their screen time usage.

williamsb25
4/28/19

I am specially using FamilyTime app to block unwanted apps on my kid's mobile. I can keep track all wanted activities of my kid's mobile and can use web filters to keep my child away from inappropriate websites. Good Advanced Parental Control app.

toric15
4/28/19

I am super dad and it's really difficult for me to keep check on my kids. Familytime advanced features solve all my problems single handedly. I can set my kids app usage, dinner time, homework time, etc. Their amazing location tracking feature always give me the exact location of my kids. I am very happy with familytime app.

claytons45
4/28/19

Got this for my son's XR. Phone immediately became unstable. Contacted the. Company, who then told me it was a know issue. Asked for refund. Because I got it on some special promotion, they would only refund half my money. That was promised to me 2.5 months and 10 emails ago. Guess what, still no refund. Skip the hassle and avoid this app at all costs.

amandalac
4/27/19

Actually, I'm using this application and the reason for giving 5 stars is that I've got its customer support very good.

aleb7
4/25/19

I signed up for FamilyTime in January based on some of the reviews I saw online but I guess these good reviews were posted by the employees. First of all, I signed up for a trial and from the first day, the app did not work properly so I cancelled my trial. Well, the company still went ahead and billed me for, basically nothing. I have been going back and forth with them since then and they still cannot give me my refund. They keep putting it off and I don't know when I'll get it, but I will not give up. This company is a complete joke. They claim their functionality is amazing and the app does nothing close to what they claim. Their customer support is very bad too - not even a phone number to call, everything is done through chat, you cannot speak to a manager and basically once they take your money, you're out of luck. Please stay away from this app.

haniyas
4/12/19

When I heard my friend, I did not consider it much earlier, but after seeing that I installed it and surprised after using it, you could control it all easily. You can also use this application to control children

kellyg228
4/10/19

I was sick off complaints I received from my son's school. Despite that he demanded me more time for tab for studies related research, his teachers told me that he didnot show interest in his studies and was being dumb day by day. And one day I knew that he bunked from his school. It was really alarming and downloaded FamilyTime to track my his activities. I blocked bad sites and also set a specific time for his screen usage. When he didnot find irrelevant sites he ultimately started working on his assignments more further it let me remain updated about his location all the time.

marisaa27
3/31/19

At first when I installed the product it was difficult to add to my daughter's iPad. It does not track what she is doing or time on her iPad. It doesn't have the same features as android. After a week or so of having it on one of my son's phones it started saying bedtime when it was not bedtime. I went in on my parent control and turned
bedtime off and synced it repeatedly and it still kept saying bedtime. We power cycled the phone and nothing would work. And it wasn't even within the time frame that I had set for bedtime. It was like all day on a Saturday. After wasting too much time trying to turn it off I have to delete his phone from the app and re-add it. Then it started doing
the same thing on my other son's phone about a week later. Once again I tried to turn it off and change all the settings but it would not work so I had to delete it too. I then realized it is also not tracking my daughter's usage on her iPad, even when I sync it. Also the sos or notification to contact a parent doesn't work. So if the phone is
set to bedtime and it isn't supposed to be they cannot call me or even press
that to contact me. This is a safety issue if they are out somewhere and it is not bedtime and they cannot access anything on their phone or contact me if they need to. It basically doesn't work like it is supposed to. And the chat support is worthless.
They say they cannot help you and email them and they never respond. Also they refuse to refund you, if it is outside the trial period or if you used a discount. They say they won't refund if purchased at a discounted rate. Do not purchase this app, it doesn't work and they do not stand by their product. Switched to Kapersky Safe Kids and it is free
and WORKS!!!

martyl75
3/25/19

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRIAL...this is a scam. They will charge you and not refund any money, and the app is useless....absolutely fraudulent. I would give zero stars if possible.

davet184
3/4/19

No refund policy for the free trial. They take your money and refuse to give it back.

I trialled the product and quickly saw that it was a very poor app. I became worried when there was no way to cancel online. Contacting customer service just got the same response as reported in so many other reviews.

Very disappointed that I got sucked into this scam. Please don't make the same mistake.

seanb173
1/8/19

Sounded like a great app, but when I installed it on our Apple iPhones back in August, 2017 it did not work. I tried several tweeks and was very patient, but finally in January 2018 I contacted them and cancelled my account. In August, 2018 my PayPal account was billed and since that time I have sent approximately 20 emails to family time asking them to cancel my account and refund my money. This evening I sent the 21st email and still have not been refunded the unused portion of the charges and still am not sure that my account has been cancelled.

Tip for consumers: Try Google Family for your Android and parental controls and find friends for iOS devices.

toneef
12/27/18

Complete waste of time !!
Having used Qustodio for a year I thought I would try something else. I am now going straight back to Qustodio !!

Before purchasing familytime I checked the features (on the features page) and there is a list of approx 30 features. After downloading the app I soon realised that most of the features do not work on ios. Having contacted them by live chat they sent me another link to a page somewhere on the site with the compatability chart.
I pointed out that this is the page that should appear when you click on features. There is no mention on the features page that tells you which devices they work on. So I assumed they worked on all devices.

these are a few of the features that do not work on ios.

Further to this the location never worked or updated.

You can not turn off individual apps. Its all or nothing.

You can not monitor internet activity.

The internet filter does not work

There is no web history

No call History

No text history

maryt402
12/15/18

Worked for a while then it stoppd working. Worked with support to fix it many many times, would work for a day. Asked to cancel subscription and they cancelled it but gave no refund for the remaining 7 months of current subscription. The program and cancellation were more trouble than it was worth.

kca4
11/24/18

Terrible product avoid at all costs. Doesn't work on Samsung tablet. Company wouldn't reimburse for the defective product.The interface is very poor. Qustodio is a far better product. Customer support is pushy and not helpful. As a former programmer, I was very dissatisfied and disappointed in the poor quality of the product. If you are going to put spyware on your child's phone you should only use a company you can trust and this isn't such a company.

roberts1526
9/21/18

App never worked the way they advertised it and when I wanted my money back they would not give it as they charged me for repeating subscriptions.

traviss89
9/12/18

As you read the other reviews, you can see they are basically stealing money. The App does not have all of the features advertised and when I tried to cancel, they had an obscure line that because the app was bought through promotion, no refund was eligible. I am talking no more than 1 hour.
The app is horrible and the customer service is even worse. Do not even try this app.
The online chat person just tells you to email and the email just said sorry, no refund. Back to the online chat, and the same person I received the email from, tells me to email again, lol.

michaels1651
9/6/18

I signed up for Family Time in March 21 2018 and paid $35 CAD for a subscription. Once I installed the app on my daughter's phone I immediately realized it was not the app we needed. On March 22 I emailed Family Time and indicated that the app did not meet our requirements and that I wanted a refund. It started off by them saying that a refund would be processed in a couple of weeks. Each month I would email them again and I would get the same run around. It is now Sept and I have send countless reminders and each time I've been told that they have forwarded my request to the billing team. I have asked many time for a phone number but they have not provided me one. Do not give this company any of your money. They are terrible people who do not care about their customers. They say try it for free, well, once they get your money they they are gone and your money is gone,

sama171
8/12/18

Faulty product, when I tried to cancel they beat around the bush for way too long before finally giving me an email address I had to send to for a cancellation. What does it say about a service that allows you to sign up online, but you have to email someone to cancel? Feels like trying to hold me hostage by making it so difficult I just forget or give up. An honest company makes it as easy to stop doing business with them as it is to start.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.

No, they can't on android. And you can prevent your child from deleting the child app on iOS.

By HF C.

Most of the features work even device is on airplane mode.

By Williams B.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FamilyTime