Review of Kids Live Safe

Tel: +1-800-301-5905
partners@kidslivesafe.com

jillb178
10/21/18

I first joined and then was going to quit because I couldn't afford it. Your service give me a cheaper price so I stayed. But now I cannot ever connect I have never been able to get on it

charlesh380
8/31/18

Just had a rough time growing up as a child back in the '50s selling & delivering newspapers and fearing men following me and my younger brother. Many times I wished that I could instantly become an adult. Now, I have an autistic daughter and always wonder when I see pics of missing kids at the post office walls, how many of them are handicapped.

garyp254
8/25/18

very good, except this stupid question above, as matter of fact this may be my one and only month if keep on asking me this, let's see,is this enough letters? better be

danan28
8/23/18

It is so easy to use and find "Questionable People" in our neighborhood. I would recommend this to everyone who has children!!

amyh343
8/21/18

professionalism with staff and website clear and helpful. thank you for your service to the local community

lorenam21
8/20/18

The organization should be upfront about the monthly fee instead of leading parents to believe the purchase is a one time fee for a safety package.

tracieh22
8/20/18

Great site very useful gives a lot of information on how to get to see what I can find out and about what I can get to see what I gotta know about the site

jeanl157
8/15/18

Farrah was very helpful by saving me money & allowing me to keep my policy. I thought I was going to have to cancel my policy due to I just could not afford the $29.95/mo.

orlandom37
8/15/18

I like to visit the site to be warned about who is living next to me. It is a big effort on keeping our kids save. Thank You and keep doing it.

frankw162
8/14/18

Didn't list all the sex offenders in my area hard to manage the site and get information. I work at a local Rescue Mission and many of the men that are there are on the list but they don't show up on your website. I can get this information free from the county that I live in it's updated and easy to access. I started out thinking I was going to get this for a dollar then the next thing I know I'm going to be charged $30 a month and then when I canceled it was $2 and some odd sense and then

tarad63
8/12/18

I love the customer service they were great help and the site map is wonderful also pinpointing everybody where they live is a real help all in all I would suggest this to my friends and family I really love this site.

linneah4
8/12/18

I give this company 5 stars as they were able to keep me in even tho I cannot afford the full price, and I also receive full benefits from this company. Thank you again for helping me keep my family safe from predators.

viviano6
8/10/18

I don't have Children myself. But I have a lot of Nieces and Nephews and Good Friends Children.. Its Good to know..

deloresh20
8/10/18

I'M glad for the information. Now I can keep my eyes open. I had my suspicions of a person on the list. Thanks.

anitam130
8/10/18

My iPad was not working right with Google so I called this organization and
talked with someone named Tony. I do not know what was wrong with Google-I have never had this problem before! Tony was very nice and
helpful and I really do appreciate all the help he gave me! He said he could
sign me up manually, so I did. He even gave me the greatest price of $2.97
per month! He could not have been better or more helpful! I have several
grandchildren around here and I am so glad to get this information! Thanks!

cherylf100
8/10/18

Great service. Called to cancel and instead the gentleman offered me a discounted monthly rate to stay with them . I did. Love it.

kathleenn53
8/8/18

I bought the kits years ago and my children's children did set the kit up. I appreciate your service.

bevm37
8/8/18

Good....Ramon was very helpful with helping me get re-signed up, and changing my account information.

juanv72
8/7/18

I was sick to my stomach when I saw how many sex offenders are in my area but thank you it's good to know where there at.

normar52
8/7/18

Was going to cancel everything, but was told that I could get it cheaper if I wanted to stay. So I stayed.

veronicaf37
8/7/18

This site is very helpful cause I didn't realize there are so many that are in my area and most of them I know. It's very concerning. So thanks for this site.

joyceh141
8/6/18

Its a good web site but would like to see more information and better information as far as to were the person resides

jerit11
8/6/18

The representative was very thorough and explained the benefits of having access to the website in detail. She saved me from cancelling my subscription because I was not aware of some features your website offered. I stayed with the subscription because of your representative.

annm401
8/6/18

I ENJOYED CHECKING ON THESE PEOPLE AND I LEARNED THAT THERE WAS A PEDOPHILE LIVING 4 HOUSES DOWN FROM ME, QUITE SHOCKING!!!

brendad146
8/6/18

If you don't plan on getting the whole month subscription cancel the next day otherwise you will be charged. 30.00 and you won't get your money back. It also doesn't show me everyone that is listed as a sex offender near me.

Questions? Get answers from the Kids Live Safe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Kids Live Safe