Review of FamilyTime

support@familytime.io

8 reviews with 4 stars

veronicaa34
8/9/17

FamilyTime is highly useful when it comes to monitoring and controlling kids activity online. From my personal experience, it really helps parents a lot and keeps them in the loop.

byodj
7/6/17

I have been using FamilyTime for some time now and I have used other apps too. FamilyTime is powerful for monitoring and safeguarding kids from different dangers. It has various features and is continually introducing new features which I like the most. I dont have to switch to another app, it keeps getting better.

shaip2
5/5/17

My 13-year-old got addicted to her new smartphone. She was always playing games or chatting with her friends. As a result, she neglected her homework and her sleep also got disturbed. Taking her phone away resulted in aggression. Finally, we found a midway solution. She has to oblige by the screen limits we use and she can have her phone. FT screen time limits are my life saver!

russellb57
4/25/17

This is a great parenting app. runs great on my phone. I can access it from my office computer too. Great for monitoring and keeping screen time in check. Mobile Geofence is a great way of knowing when they reach school and home while I am at the office. Definitely a handy app!

hazelc22
4/6/17

In the past months, my daughter has been sneaking out at night. Thankfully we caught it and talked to her. But just talking did not work. Then I came across this app. I use the Geofence feature and now whenever she steps put of the house I can know. So this app has really worked for me. Thanks!

hershellebinnyb
3/21/17

I am a great supporter of digital parenting and believe that kids need guidance and supervision by the parents now more than ever. After looking and trying a lot of different apps I have found the perfect one. I am calling it the perfect one because it has a lot of different options. It is compatible with the latest technology and runs smoothly. Above all the customer support is efficient and responsive too. thumbs up!

nickm121
3/2/17

My search has finally got to the right result. FamilyTime is really a nice app that has so many features and the best part is that all these features work actually :P. I tried several other parental apps too, but those were lacking in one way or the other. I really like its screen lock option that can be done in two ways auto and manually. Highly recommended!

nathaliar
9/8/15

My experience with FamilyTime was wonderful. Best part was that it runs great on android smartphones. Alerts were speedy and accurate but what they can work on is the geo-fencing feature. Not very up-to-the-mark. Overall, it's a pretty cool app for parents.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.

No, they can't on android. And you can prevent your child from deleting the child app on iOS.

By HF C.

Most of the features work even device is on airplane mode.

By Williams B.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FamilyTime