FamilyTime

FamilyTime has a consumer rating of 2.89 stars from 145 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FamilyTime also ranks 20th among Parenting sites. The most common issues with FamilyTime are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I have tried other apps for controlling my kid's screen time and FamilyTime is by far the best.
  • This app is fit for online supervision, location monitoring, and screen time and app handling.

• Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost.
  • Customer support is worst ever with info to pair the devices.
How would you rate FamilyTime?

“This app is fantastic.”

Jessica F.
7/30/19

I can see exactly where my kids are, block any apps I don't want them to use (a feature I am in and out of multiple times a day) monitor calls and texts, and tons of other stuff! Plus they have fantastic customer service!! After trying multiple parental control apps I liked this one the most. It is on all my kid's phones. I would highly recommend it!

“Don't subscribe to this app,”

Sheelagh B.
5/23/20

Please don't subscribe to this family time website. It is a scam. Am awaiting a refund since August 2019, they keep promising "you will be refunded within the next 2-5 working days". Don't avail of the free trial because that's how they suck you in. When I looked for their company location address to write to them to get my refund, they eventually told me they were based in Tokyo but then I found out it was China. They are fraudulent.

app (125) customer support (12) screen time (21) customer service (13) work (59) trial period (5) credit card (6) trial isn (3) discount code (3) support team (5) control app (6) ios devices (3)
nickm121
March 2nd, 2017
My search has finally got to the right result. FamilyTime is really a nice app that has so many features and the best part is that all these features work actually :P. I tried several other parental apps too, but those were lacking in one way or the other. I really like its screen lock option that can be done in two ways auto and manually. Highly recommended!
hershellebinnyb
March 21st, 2017
I am a great supporter of digital parenting and believe that kids need guidance and supervision by the parents now more than ever. After looking and trying a lot of different apps I have found the perfect one. I am calling it the perfect one because it has a lot of different options. It is compatible with the latest technology and runs smoothly. Above all the customer support is efficient and responsive too. thumbs up!
hazelc22
April 6th, 2017
In the past months, my daughter has been sneaking out at night. Thankfully we caught it and talked to her. But just talking did not work. Then I came across this app. I use the Geofence feature and now whenever she steps put of the house I can know. So this app has really worked for me. Thanks!
shaip2
May 5th, 2017
My 13-year-old got addicted to her new smartphone. She was always playing games or chatting with her friends. As a result, she neglected her homework and her sleep also got disturbed. Taking her phone away resulted in aggression. Finally, we found a midway solution. She has to oblige by the screen limits we use and she can have her phone. FT screen time limits are my life saver!
veronicaa34
August 9th, 2017
FamilyTime is highly useful when it comes to monitoring and controlling kids activity online. From my personal experience, it really helps parents a lot and keeps them in the loop.
russellb57
April 25th, 2017
This is a great parenting app. runs great on my phone. I can access it from my office computer too. Great for monitoring and keeping screen time in check. Mobile Geofence is a great way of knowing when they reach school and home while I am at the office. Definitely a handy app!
byodj
July 6th, 2017
I have been using FamilyTime for some time now and I have used other apps too. FamilyTime is powerful for monitoring and safeguarding kids from different dangers. It has various features and is continually introducing new features which I like the most. I dont have to switch to another app, it keeps getting better.
nathaliar
September 8th, 2015
My experience with FamilyTime was wonderful. Best part was that it runs great on android smartphones. Alerts were speedy and accurate but what they can work on is the geo-fencing feature. Not very up-to-the-mark. Overall, it's a pretty cool app for parents.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.