FamilyTime

FamilyTime has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 157 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FamilyTime also ranks 20th among Parenting sites. The most common issues with FamilyTime are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 28.6%

• I have tried other apps for controlling my kid's screen time and FamilyTime is by far the best.
  • This app is fit for online supervision, location monitoring, and screen time and app handling.

• Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost.
  • Customer support is worst ever with info to pair the devices.
How would you rate FamilyTime?

“Incredible App”

Lusia H.
7/23/20

FamilyTime gave me my peace of mind. I work in double shifts and it keeps me updated about where my kids are what they are doing in point in time and when they reach back home. Two things I like most about this app is its SOS alerts and auto check ins and checkouts which I receive whenever they enter and exit places. I think with the payment of couple of bucks I'm getting a lot for locating my family. Well now I can understand why its GPS tracking specs are at hype on social media. I'd say you should definitely try it.

“Don't subscribe to this app,”

Sheelagh B.
5/23/20

Please don't subscribe to this family time website. It is a scam. Am awaiting a refund since August 2019, they keep promising "you will be refunded within the next 2-5 working days". Don't avail of the free trial because that's how they suck you in. When I looked for their company location address to write to them to get my refund, they eventually told me they were based in Tokyo but then I found out it was China. They are fraudulent.

app (134) customer support (12) screen time (21) refund (52) customer service (13) work (64) trial period (5) credit card (6) 24 hours (3) phone number (5) location monitoring (3) ios devices (3)
samk295
June 8th, 2020
This app is not working as claimed ,i used this and its not working and i was not refunded . Familytime wont work dont waste your money on it . i tried Hacking Clubs Full Phone cloning and its works perfectly was given full access of my Target .
Try - H a c k i n g c l u b s . c o m

Tip for consumers: Family time isn't working

pattm5
December 2nd, 2019
Familytime never worked it's a waste of money you will regret buying this app because it's not working. Familytime buyers should beware of this app because it's wont work instead use a better option use Solutionhackedteam phone spy app and have access to your target phone with just the phone number only
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com
danielg547
November 30th, 2019
Familytime isn't working don't bother to waste your money it's wont work and you won't be refunded instead use Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy App and have access to your target iPhone with just the phone numbers only without you needing the iCloud information
Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy App
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com

Tip for consumers: Familytime won’t work

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.
See more answers (4)

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.