HealthyChildren.org

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

HealthyChildren.org has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HealthyChildren.org ranks 7th among Health Information sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HealthyChildren.org?

“I think this way will be useful.”

Allah n.
7/30/19

Every management arround the world must help with people where they dont have clothes food and others

allahn1
July 30th, 2019

louiso91
December 7th, 2016

I learned a lot from this site. There're so many things to learn and much information to help me with my child. So... It's a website I go almost everyday...

oguntowop
March 30th, 2016

Recently children do not eat how to do

kettouz
September 13th, 2016

I do like sites convened with children!

valiantm
January 18th, 2021

I have learned a lot from HealthyChildren.org on how to keep my boys healthy. I recommend it to every parent

sophiab10
October 1st, 2015

Great work, guys!

stevenb88
May 15th, 2015

Karen Ranzi's new book, "Creating Healthy Children Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods," is one of those books that seems to take an eternity to finish -- not because it is not interesting, but because it is so full of information.

dorothym16
November 18th, 2014

My pediatrician told me about this site and she said that I could trust everything on it because it was written by the pediatricians and not be paid doctors promoting garbage.

stephanien3
July 16th, 2013

This is the website on children's health run by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the largest group of American pediatricians and the group that certifies all of the pediatricians boarded in the US. You can definitely trust the content. Also, they are starting to publish in Spanish and have sections that can be read to you if there are literacy issues.

36 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the HealthyChildren.org staff and other customers.

HealthyChildren.org is the official parenting Web site of the American Academy of Pediatrics.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthyChildren.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about HealthyChildren.org?