MedlinePlus

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

MedlinePlus has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MedlinePlus also ranks 10th among Health Information sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MedlinePlus?

“Oxycodone my Review”

Anne M.
10/5/19

I find information about medications I, or a family member takes. I wanted more info about Oxycodone, which was prescribed for me after surgery. I learned more about the drug than what appeared on the patient information sheet from the drugstore. I have used the MedLine Plus site numerous times and find it extremely helpful! Thank you for making the site easy to navigate, and thank you for the work you do to help people understand everything about a drug being prescribed for them. Excellent information!

annem445
October 5th, 2019
joen21
August 29th, 2014
Medlineplus.gov is an excellent healthcare online website. It offers free up-to-date health information, It is really a guidance to the patients and their families and friends because it gives information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in languages that we can easily understand.
armenb
December 18th, 2009
Very diverse and well organized site on health related topics with links to libraries, medical database, articles in many languages.
romanh15
January 20th, 2017
A structured and well-organised site to get the info you need. Helped me many times, however if you feel bad its still a good advice to visit your doctor!
13 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MedlinePlus staff and other customers.

Find information on health conditions, wellness issues, and more in easy-to-read language on MedlinePlus, the up-to-date, trusted health information site from the NIH and the National Library of Medicine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MedlinePlus?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about MedlinePlus?